LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

Good Morning:

My Name is Brian, and I live in Vermont, and have used the internet for about 30 years.  I own three websites, and run my own Debian server.  I was born with Cerebral Palsy and I use Crutches and a wheelchair for mobility.  I am an Uncle to many Nephews and Nieces, and in my spare time, when I have it, I like to be outside, spending time with my family.  My FAVOITE things to do include: Watching TV, Playing Video Games, Playing Board Games and most of all:  Riding with my Stepdad on the Harley-Davidson when I get the chance!

I have been following DD for many years, but this is my first time posting:  Rather then to go into that here, I will post in the appropriate forum for that - Suffice to say that I am here because I feel that this is a "safe place" to discuss issues that have been happening as of late. :) 

I hope to be able to interact with many you as I continue this journey!

Brian

Hello Brian, welcome to DD. I hope you'll make many contacts on the forum. You probably shouldn't share your (real?) first name straight from the get go though. But hey, it isn't like it is THAT big of a risk. In any case, welcome again :)

Hi Brian, and glad you decided to introduce yourself here. I’ll say welcome too, but you say you’ve been following here for awhile, so you already know it’s a pretty welcoming sort of place. You list some of my favorite things to do, lol! Except, riding motorcycles. But, I do ride snowmobiles! Well, I haven’t for the past few seasons though. Getting very expensive to do so. I’ve made many a trip to Southern VT, to ride. Wilmington area, to be more precise. 

Getting back to, more the subject. I’m guessing, you have dealt with incontinence most of your life, and worn diapers? Well you already know, this is a pretty good place to make contacts, and discuss such subjects. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around. 

Welcome baker7, I'm new too. I'm a DL and have been hiding my fetish my entire life.  I am excited to communicate with any one who loves to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants

On 8/9/2019 at 7:05 AM, baker7 said:

Playing Video Games, Playing Board Games

Hello and welcome! What video games and board games do you like? On the video game side I like Civilization V, Kerbal Space Program, and CSGO, and on the board game side I like anything strategy based (especially Settlers of Catan and Terra Mystica).

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:37 AM, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! What video games and board games do you like? On the video game side I like Civilization V, Kerbal Space Program, and CSGO, and on the board game side I like anything strategy based (especially Settlers of Catan and Terra Mystica).

Hey LittleTomas:

For Video Games, I like the DOOM Games, The Duke Nukem 3D World Tour Game, COD (1,2,3,4 and others that do NOT involve space)  I also like Nintendo Games that I can play on my 3DS's and I have Custom Firmware on 2 out of 3 machines.  Foe Board Games:  Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit Master Edition, Trivial. Pursuit 80's Edition, Battleship, Kismet, Yahtzee, Poker, Uno,cribbage and SkipBo.  I also like to play scrabble, and Michigan Rummy :)

I also like sports games, driving games and games where I can race - Such as Forza Motorsport 3,4,5,6 and 7.

I also run a blog, and I have written up a post on my gaming:  Take a Look :)

My Video Game Library and Systems

Have a Great Weekend!

Brian 

Edited by baker7
correction and insertion of parenthisis

Hello again:

I wanted to share more about me:  I have a link to that on my website, but do NOT want to promote my site in a way that is against the rules of DD  - You can find my "about me" Page Here I am quite proud of the work I do, and I like to showcase it - I hope you like it.

Brian

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi Brian, and glad you decided to introduce yourself here. I’ll say welcome too, but you say you’ve been following here for awhile, so you already know it’s a pretty welcoming sort of place. You list some of my favorite things to do, lol! Except, riding motorcycles. But, I do ride snowmobiles! Well, I haven’t for the past few seasons though. Getting very expensive to do so. I’ve made many a trip to Southern VT, to ride. Wilmington area, to be more precise. 

Getting back to, more the subject. I’m guessing, you have dealt with incontinence most of your life, and worn diapers? Well you already know, this is a pretty good place to make contacts, and discuss such subjects. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you around. 

AbabeBill:

Yes, DD is a "safe place" and they do a really good job here:  I have been following DD since I was about 30  - I guess the "feeling" about diapers started around that time.  I used to ride snow machines, but I don't do it much anymore, but I do remember the time I was riding in our brother's back yard, and my brother James was the "trailblazer."  I was riding a Polaris 1000 Racing Machine that could probably do 120+, think it had 1000cc's.  I rode around the yard, learning to steer, navigate, stop, etc, but I misjudged the distance that I had between the machines nose and the skis when I had to use the bathroom, and hit the garage with the skis - No damage, but I did rise in the seat a little.  Then, a couple weeks later, we were all on Caspian Lake (Greensboro VT) and I was told I could "open her up" and I whipped across that lake doing 80+ MPH - what a RUSH - I was kinda scared to go any faster, but was able to turn round and hit it to bring myself back to the landing.  That was fun, but not as fun as a boat ride or a ride on THIS:

2018-triglide-BrianNGary01.thumb.jpg.0c947e1e438520adb7987cb60f37b780.jpg

The Picture is a 2018 Harley Davidson Triglide - My stepdad (Gary) is the driver, and I am behind him.  I have so much fun with him when we get to ride together:  With my CP, I need to keep limber to walk and move, and this help my legs stretch because I am behind him.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to be able to ride - I feel free as a bird, and I know that when we ride, we will do something together that is special.  I do not let my disability stop me from doing what I need to or want to do.  This picture was taken on my 47th birthday, and I am WEARING a matching HD Jacket - something I love, and I will cherish forever.

Having CP and a disabled brother, I have dealt with diapers for a long time:  I am continent most of the time, and have worn diapers when younger, when in the hospital or in a rehab center.  At 47, I am dealing with bouts of incontinence, so I am prepared to deal with most issues. 

Take Care,

Brian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@dmhinds2

I don't know how I missed this response, but I will answer you now :)

No:  I never had to wear one of those, because my trunk/upper body control was not affected by my CP.  However, I have seen something like that used on my disabled brother in his Wheelchair have to use one so he stays in a sitting position, because he lacked that control.  I have also seen disabled individuals have to use a Baby/Toddler seat when going to school, because they cant sit up or lack upper body control.

I had to look up what you were talking about before responding - They have so many of these special seats for the little kids nowadays :)

Take Care, and Thanks for the welcome ?

Brian

• 3 months later...