LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied By The Sitter (Chapter 3 Released! 9/18/2019) ~ A Kasarberang Story

Hello everyone Welcome to my latest story! Babied By The Sitter!

Originally this was going to be 1 of 3 or 4 different stories that I was going to leave up to a vote to see which one would be released first. I now know why that Idea hasn't been done before. Creating stories is a lot of work, even ones that are mostly thought up as they go like mine. Anyway all of those story ideas will come out on here sooner or later!

The download for this story can be found at the bottom of this post and will be constantly updated as new chapters get added. You can also find an archived version of this story on Archive.org which will also be constantly updated as new chapters get added.

Babied By The Sitter.

====Chapter 1 Alone at last?====
Daniel was an 18 year old living with his parents. They had made arrangements to go to Los Angeles for business and partly for pleasure.

Mother: "Alright I think everything is all set and ready to go."
Father: "Did you pack everything? I don't want to drive all the way back here because you forgot something. I swear it feels like you always forget things."
Mother: "Yes, I double triple and quadruple checked this time! I don't want to miss our Flight"
Father: "Alright, promise me you wont ask to drive back if you forgot anything."
Mother: "Okay, Okay I promise, now can we please get going?"
Father: "I suppose so, everything seems to be taken care of."

After discussing amongst themselves they yelled up the stairs "Alright, we're heading out now! Stay safe!"

A faint "Okay love you! Have a safe trip!" could be heard from upstairs confirming Daniel had heard them.

Daniel was up in his room on the computer talking to friends. Everyone was playing "Doodle Destroyer" a game where one group of people draw buildings and another group draw creative ways to destroy those buildings, Longest to survive wins.

The sound of the door shutting could be heard all the way upstairs. Not because it was loud or anything, just because it was a big door and it just so happen to shut loudly.

After a couple of hours Daniel got off the computer and decided to go downstairs and get himself a soda. He walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a nice cold soda from the freezer he had placed in there about 30 minutes prior.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm home alone for a whole month" Daniel said to himself. He had been home alone before, in fact he would regularly be left at home alone but this was the longest he would be left home alone at a time.

Daniel decided he'd play a few games on his own for awhile, maybe browse the web afterwards before heading to bed. He grabbed is Winbendo Twist, loaded up Plumber Platform Creator 2 and began crafting some levels. It was relaxing just being home alone, no one else around to disturb him. He could make his levels and just do his own thing in peace and quite...

*Ring Ring* could be heard from the front door. "Who could possibly be here at 4pm? We never get visitors, especially not when my parents are gone." Daniel paused his game and walked over to the front door. He stood on his tippy toes to look through the peephole and make absolutely sure the screen door was closed, otherwise whoever it was could just walk into his house uninvited. After ensuring the screen door was fully closed Daniel opened up the large front door. "Hello?" Daniel nervously said to the stranger at the front door not even getting a good look at them yet.

"Hello is this Daniel?" The stranger at the door asked.

It was a girl, she had short dark brown hair, glasses and tits the size of Daniel's head, possibly bigger and that was not an exaggeration either. She had a rather large bag with her aswell, filled with who knows what.

"Yea... why?" Daniel responded still confused as to who this woman and why she was at his door.

"Okay good for a moment I thought I had the wrong house! Hi I'm Ava, Your parents hired me to be your baby sitter. They said something about keeping you company while they were gone. Here I even have the email to prove it!" Ava showed her phone to Daniel and sure enough there was an email by his parents asking Ava to babysit him. "Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I have a 4.85 out of 5 star rating on 'Welp!'" Ava boasted her experience and even showed some of her Welp reviews.

Daniel had to admit her record was impressive, it was actually one of the highest Welp ratings he's seen. Daniel Opened the door for her. There was only one minor detail that made him suspicious. "All of these reviews are for children under the age of 5, I'm 18. Are you sure you're qualified to keep an 18 year old company? It's a lot different than babysitting you know." Daniel stated, trying to get out of this situation and stay home alone for the month.

"I think I can handle it." Ava ruffled Daniels Hair.Ava was significantly taller than Daniel, by at least 2 or 3 feet.
Daniel stood at a modest 5'6'' so Ava must've been atleast 7'6'' tall, which is absolutely giant. Daniel hadn't seen anyone quite that size in his life before, but Ava seemed to think there was nothing wrong with the massive size difference.

"Hey do you like movies?" Ava asked with a smile.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I just so happen to have a copy of 'Literally burning to death' by Bizney that I've been meaning to watch and figured we could watch it together if you're interested.." Ava showed Daniel her boxed copy.

Bizney was primarily focused on Childrens Animation but after the success of Phony's Adult animated movie Weeny Fiesta they decided to try their hand at an adult animated movie. 'Literally burning to death' was the first movie they made for that audience.

"I uhm. It's not too scary is it? I have a low tolerance for horror." Daniel quietly replied.

"I don't think it'll scare you, now come on let's watch it already!" Ava picked Daniel up cradling him just like you would a baby. Daniel's whole body was being squished under her giant titties until she sat him down on the living room couch and began fiddling with the TV. Ava put the HD-VD into the HD-VD player, pressed play than went and sat next to Daniel on the couch.

"There that should do it." Ava said after she found a comfortable position on the couch.

The Beginning of DVD commercials came on, most of them were other Bizney Movies that were currently out on HD-VD or in Theaters but there were two out of the ordinary commercials. One for Adult Sized Diapers and another for Baby Bottles, also marketed towards adults.

"What weird product placements to put at the beginning of this type of movie. I didn't even know they made that sort of thing." Daniel said with genuine surprise.

"Eh, you can't really understand companies. I'm sure they have their reasons for doing what they do. Market research and what not." Ava replied.

What followed was typical movie banter, laughing crying, jumping out of your seat from fear, the usual.

After the movie was over Daniel got up to get himself a glass of water.

Ava: "You sure you should be getting yourself a glass of water before bed?"

Daniel: "Yeah why?"

Ava: "I don't want you having any accidents while I'm in charge, so I'm just making sure you can handle it."

Daniel: "Of course I can handle it, I haven't had accidents in atleast 10 years."

Ava: "Alright if you say so."

Once Daniel was finished drinking his water he went upstairs, turned off his light, got into bed and attempted to fall to sleep. After about an hour of trying Daniel finally managed to drift off to dreamland, however his sleep was far from a peaceful one. Daniel tossed and turned throughout his slumber, the scary movie from earlier was clearly effecting him.

Daniel woke up the next day in a cold sweat and a wet bed.

*knock knock* could be heard on his door.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Daniel said quietly to himself as he tried desperately to find a way to clean or hide the piss that was on his bed and underwear. Obviously his first thought was to change his underwear, but since his door doesn't have a lock on it Ava could just open it up any second and see him naked. Daniel figured that it would be worse if she saw him naked and a bed full of piss as opposed just seeing piss on his underwear and bed.

A loud creaking noise could be heard from the door as it slowly opened.
"Is everything okay in here?" Ava asked with a genuinely concerned tone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Daniel rapidly apologized. "I didn't mean to I swear this hasn't happened before in years."

"It's okay sweetheart, I'll take care of it." Ava said with a sugary sweet tone to her voice. "Just go downstairs and have a glass of milk, I already have a glass all ready for you. Don't worry about a thing." Ava reassured Daniel, patting his back slowly.

***Meanwhile In Los Angeles***
Mother: "Do you think Daniel is doing okay at home all by himself?"
Father: "Absolutely, he's been home alone lots before, I bet he'll enjoy the privacy."
Mother: "Okay, if you say so."
Father: "We can call and check on him in a few days. We can't call now, it's too soon and it'll seem like we don't trust him."
Mother: "I suppose you're right."

====End of Chapter 1====

Hope you guys enjoyed and as always feel free to leave me your feedback, I love to read what you have to say! It keeps me motivated to write more stories!

Babied By The Sitter ~ A Kasarberang Story

• Like 4
Hello everyone Welcome to my latest story! Babied By The Sitter!
Originally this was going to be 1 of 3 or 4 different stories that I was going to leave up to a vote to see which one would be released first. I now know why that Idea hasn't been done before. Creating stories is a lot of work, even ones that are mostly thought up as they go like mine. Anyway all of those story ideas will come out on here sooner or later!

The download for this story can be found at the bottom of this post and will be constantly updated as new chapters get added.
Babied By The Sitter.
====Chapter 1 Alone at last?====
Daniel was an 18 year old living with his parents. They had made arrangements to go to Los Angeles for business and partly for pleasure.

Mother: "Alright I think everything is all set and ready to go."
Father: "Did you pack everything? I don't want to drive all the way back here because you forgot something. I swear it feels like you always forget things."
Mother: "Yes, I double triple and quadruple checked this time! I don't want to miss our Flight"
Father: "Alright, promise me you wont ask to drive back if you forgot anything."
Mother: "Okay, Okay I promise, now can we please get going?"
Father: "I suppose so, everything seems to be taken care of."

After discussing amongst themselves they yelled up the stairs "Alright, we're heading out now! Stay safe!"

A faint "Okay love you! Have a safe trip!" could be heard from upstairs confirming Daniel had heard them.

Daniel was up in his room on the computer talking to friends. Everyone was playing "Doodle Destroyer" a game where one group of people draw buildings and another group draw creative ways to destroy those buildings, Longest to survive wins.

The sound of the door shutting could be heard all the way upstairs. Not because it was loud or anything, just because it was a big door and it just so happen to shut loudly.

After a couple of hours Daniel got off the computer and decided to go downstairs and get himself a soda. He walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a nice cold soda from the freezer he had placed in there about 30 minutes prior.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm home alone for a whole month" Daniel said to himself. He had been home alone before, in fact he would regularly be left at home alone but this was the longest he would be left home alone at a time.

Daniel decided he'd play a few games on his own for awhile, maybe browse the web afterwards before heading to bed. He grabbed is Winbendo Twist, loaded up Plumber Platform Creator 2 and began crafting some levels. It was relaxing just being home alone, no one else around to disturb him. He could make his levels and just do his own thing in peace and quite...

*Ring Ring* could be heard from the front door. "Who could possibly be here at 4pm? We never get visitors, especially not when my parents are gone." Daniel paused his game and walked over to the front door. He stood on his tippy toes to look through the peephole and make absolutely sure the screen door was closed, otherwise whoever it was could just walk into his house uninvited. After ensuring the screen door was fully closed Daniel opened up the large front door. "Hello?" Daniel nervously said to the stranger at the front door not even getting a good look at them yet.

"Hello is this Daniel?" The stranger at the door asked.

It was a girl, she had short dark brown hair, glasses and tits the size of Daniel's head, possibly bigger and that was not an exaggeration either. She had a rather large bag with her aswell, filled with who knows what.

"Yea... why?" Daniel responded still confused as to who this woman and why she was at his door.

"Okay good for a moment I thought I had the wrong house! Hi I'm Ava, Your parents hired me to be your baby sitter. They said something about keeping you company while they were gone. Here I even have the email to prove it!" Ava showed her phone to Daniel and sure enough there was an email by his parents asking Ava to babysit him. "Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I have a 4.85 out of 5 star rating on 'Welp!'" Ava boasted her experience and even showed some of her Welp reviews.

Daniel had to admit her record was impressive, it was actually one of the highest Welp ratings he's seen. Daniel Opened the door for her. There was only one minor detail that made him suspicious. "All of these reviews are for children under the age of 5, I'm 18. Are you sure you're qualified to keep an 18 year old company? It's a lot different than babysitting you know." Daniel stated, trying to get out of this situation and stay home alone for the month.

"I think I can handle it." Ava ruffled Daniels Hair.Ava was significantly taller than Daniel, by at least 2 or 3 inches.
Daniel stood at a modest 5'6'' so Ava must've been atleast 7'6'' tall, which is absolutely giant. Daniel hadn't seen anyone quite that size in his life before, but Ava seemed to think there was nothing wrong with the massive size difference.

"Hey do you like movies?" Ava asked with a smile.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I just so happen to have a copy of 'Literally burning to death' by Bizney that I've been meaning to watch and figured we could watch it together if you're interested.." Ava showed Daniel her boxed copy.

Bizney was primarily focused on Childrens Animation but after the success of Phony's Adult animated movie Weeny Fiesta they decided to try their hand at an adult animated movie. 'Literally burning to death' was the first movie they made for that audience.

"I uhm. It's not too scary is it? I have a low tolerance for horror." Daniel quietly replied.

"I don't think it'll scare you, now come on let's watch it already!" Ava picked Daniel up cradling him just like you would a baby. Daniel's whole body was being squished under her giant titties until she sat him down on the living room couch and began fiddling with the TV. Ava put the HD-VD into the HD-VD player, pressed play than went and sat next to Daniel on the couch.

"There that should do it." Ava said after she found a comfortable position on the couch.

The Beginning of DVD commercials came on, most of them were other Bizney Movies that were currently out on HD-VD or in Theaters but there were two out of the ordinary commercials. One for Adult Sized Diapers and another for Baby Bottles, also marketed towards adults.

"What weird product placements to put at the beginning of this type of movie. I didn't even know they made that sort of thing." Daniel said with genuine surprise.

"Eh, you can't really understand companies. I'm sure they have their reasons for doing what they do. Market research and what not." Ava replied.

What followed was typical movie banter, laughing crying, jumping out of your seat from fear, the usual.

After the movie was over Daniel got up to get himself a glass of water.

Ava: "You sure you should be getting yourself a glass of water before bed?"

Daniel: "Yeah why?"

Ava: "I don't want you having any accidents while I'm in charge, so I'm just making sure you can handle it."

Daniel: "Of course I can handle it, I haven't had accidents in atleast 10 years."

Ava: "Alright if you say so."

Once Daniel was finished drinking his water he went upstairs, turned off his light, got into bed and attempted to fall to sleep. After about an hour of trying Daniel finally managed to drift off to dreamland, however his sleep was far from a peaceful one. Daniel tossed and turned throughout his slumber, the scary movie from earlier was clearly effecting him.

Daniel woke up the next day in a cold sweat and a wet bed.

*knock knock* could be heard on his door.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Daniel said quietly to himself as he tried desperately to find a way to clean or hide the piss that was on his bed and underwear. Obviously his first thought was to change his underwear, but since his door doesn't have a lock on it Ava could just open it up any second and see him naked. Daniel figured that it would be worse if she saw him naked and a bed full of piss as opposed just seeing piss on his underwear and bed.

A loud creaking noise could be heard from the door as it slowly opened.
"Is everything okay in here?" Ava asked with a genuinely concerned tone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Daniel rapidly apologized. "I didn't mean to I swear this hasn't happened before in years."

"It's okay sweetheart, I'll take care of it." Ava said with a sugary sweet tone to her voice. "Just go downstairs and have a glass of milk, I already have a glass all ready for you. Don't worry about a thing." Ava reassured Daniel, patting his back slowly.

***Meanwhile In Los Angeles***
Mother: "Do you think Daniel is doing okay at home all by himself?"
Father: "Absolutely, he's been home alone lots before, I bet he'll enjoy the privacy."
Mother: "Okay, if you say so."
Father: "We can call and check on him in a few days. We can't call now, it's too soon and it'll seem like we don't trust him."
Mother: "I suppose you're right."

====End of Chapter 1====

Hope you guys enjoyed and as always feel free to leave me your feedback, I love to read what you have to say! It keeps me motivated to write more stories!
Babied By The Sitter ~ A Kasarberang Story

interesting first chapter and a nice twist at the end that the parents in reality did not hired ava as the babysitter. looking forward for the next chapter.

im sorry for my bad english.

greetings from hamburg, germany. :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Very interesting first chapter. But I think you did a small mistake here

"Ava was significantly taller than Daniel, by at least 2 or 3 inches.
Daniel stood at a modest 5'6'' so Ava must've been atleast 7'6'' tall"

If she would be a few inches taller she would be like 5'9

With the story you did a great job. I'd love to read more!

On 8/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

interesting first chapter and a nice twist at the end that the parents in reality did not hired ava as the babysitter. looking forward for the next chapter.

im sorry for my bad english.

greetings from hamburg, germany. :)

Very glad you're enjoying it! Your English isn't very bad at all, better than a lot of native speakers I know.

19 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hhhmmm I'm guessing she's a serial babyer, working her way across the nation :)

You always have the silliest of ideas. I like it.

14 hours ago, parkintochter said:

Very interesting first chapter. But I think you did a small mistake here

"Ava was significantly taller than Daniel, by at least 2 or 3 inches.
Daniel stood at a modest 5'6'' so Ava must've been atleast 7'6'' tall"

If she would be a few inches taller she would be like 5'9

With the story you did a great job. I'd love to read more!

Totally my mistake! I meant a few feet not inches. I fixed that just now!

Glad you're enjoying the story, Chapter 2 will be out shortly!

6 hours ago, mskvor said:

Hi Kasarberang, a really nice start. I am looking forward to read more.

MS

Glad you're enjoying it! Chapter 2 is on the way shortly!

5 hours ago, kirababy said:

very nice start, and big twist.   Love the high 'welp' reviews too.

Everyone knows that any Babysitter worth hiring has High Welp ratings. :P

10 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Very glad you're enjoying it! Your English isn't very bad at all, better than a lot of native speakers I know.

You always have the silliest of ideas. I like it.

Totally my mistake! I meant a few feet not inches. I fixed that just now!

Glad you're enjoying the story, Chapter 2 will be out shortly!

Glad you're enjoying it! Chapter 2 is on the way shortly!

Everyone knows that any Babysitter worth hiring has High Welp ratings. :P

but don't you think you exaggerated her height a little bit. It's almost unhuman, like the female Gregor Clegane ?

35 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

but don't you think you exaggerated her height a little bit. It's almost unhuman, like the female Gregor Clegane ?

She might be an alien!  We need more stories about aliens hacking welp scores to impersonate a human so they can irrefutably and inexorably completely infantilize some random test subject! :)

• Like 1
On 8/7/2019 at 4:57 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

I might be silly or I might be a penguin? *quackquackquack*

Maybe a bit of both?

On 8/7/2019 at 2:50 PM, parkintochter said:

When part 2

The height is very much so intentional, I wont explain the exact reason why as that might be a part of the story a little later on.

Part 2 is in heavy development and will be out shortly. I hope you will enjoy it!

On 8/12/2019 at 3:48 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

silly penguins of duck quacking dooms! *bwahahahas* you have found me outs :)

What noises do penguins make anyway? Can it even be translated to text?

On 8/12/2019 at 7:58 PM, Fulldiaper said:

Sounds like she might have sabotaged him, since she knew he drank the water before bed?

You're on the right track, but your target is a little off. That's all I'm gunna say *wink*

On 8/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, AbabeBill said:

Seems like a nice start, and has me interested. Forge on ahead! ?

Glad you're interested! Hope I can keep you that way.

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!

I hope everyone enjoys it, it's had several sections rewritten several times. I hope everyone likes how it turned out!

====Chapter 2 Milk & A Movie====

After cleaning up the mess upstairs Ava went downstairs where Daniel was.

"So, you're sure that you aren't mad at me?" Daniel asked nervously blushing a bright shade of red.

"Not at all, don't worry about it, accidents happen." Ava hugged Daniel close squishing his face between her breasts.

Daniel blushed even more, he couldn't believe how large this woman was compared to him, some might say the size difference was almost inhuman. Her tits alone could cover his whole head, but she wasn't fat or anything, she was actually quite fit.

"I made you a glass of milk earlier, you should drink it before it spoils and gets all gross." Ava said with a smile pushing the glass of milk towards Daniel.

Daniel reached for the glass and drank the milk inside it. It was the sweetest tastiest milk Daniel had ever had. "Wow that milk tastes good! Where did you get it?" He asked.

"Hm? Just at the store, I went out and got it as well as a few other groceries while you were sleeping. I'm glad you like it." Ava replied with a smile.

A few minutes of silence followed Daniel was still very embarrassed about the earlier incident.

"Hey....so about earlier, I really appreciate you not getting mad at me. It won't happen again" Daniel said apologetically.

"I know it won't happen again. If it does maybe I'll have to put you in some of those adult size diapers we saw on TV." Ava laughed.

"Ha, It won't have to come to that I swear!" Daniel laughed alongside her.

"It better not! Otherwise I'll have to give you a good hard spanking." Ava continued to laugh.

"So on a more serious note, what got you into babysitting?" Daniel inquired.

"I just love children, I always have. One of these days I hope to have a baby boy of my own to pamper and love." Ava answered giving Daniel a sweet smile.

"I'm sure you'll get that baby boy one day! Anyone would be lucky to have you for a mom."

"I know I will, I'm glad you think so too. It's very encouraging." Ava blushed

Suddenly Daniel felt very drowsy "I think I'm going to take a little nap, I'm really tired all of a sudden." Daniel yawned walking  towards his room upstairs. Daniel just barely made it to his bed before he passed out.

Only a few minutes after Daniel fell to sleep the door to his room started to slowly creak open. Ava walked in carrying a large bag. "Alright, first thing's first let's get the baby out of these messy cloths shall we." Ava said to herself quietly, taking off Daniel's shirt as well as slowly pulling down his pants and underwear.

Ava unzipped the zipper on her bag and took out a large diaper, some baby powder and a baby blue shirt with a picture of a duck on it. Ava lifted Daniel up and scooted the diaper under his bare bottom, than she applied some baby powder, paying special attention to his penis and finally taped the diaper up.

"There we go now let's get some yum yums into baby's little tummy!" Ava took a large baby bottle with a cap on it out from her purse and put it next to her than she moved Daniel onto her lap cradling him in her arms. She grabbed the baby bottle, popped the cap off and managed to get the nipple into Daniel's mouth. "That's it baby drink your num nums!" Ava quietly cooed at the still sleeping Daniel who actually started sucking the baby bottle in his sleep. "That's it baby, once you're done with you're training you'll get milkies all the time! Mommy's titties are always full, plus she has plenty of ba bas for you to suckle on too! Won't that be fun? But first Mommy needs to make sure baby wets this diapey, so drink all you can sweetheart."

After a few minutes the front of Daniel's diaper turned from white to yellow showing that he had wet them.
Ava took the bottle out of Daniel's mouth and put the cap back on it. "Sleep tight my good little messy boy." Ava said as she quietly left Daniel's room.

Daniel sleepily got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, shut and locked the door. He tried to pull down his pants before noticing he couldn't get them off, then it dawned on him that he wasn't wearing the pants he fell to sleep in. He was wearing a diaper! And the worst part, it was wet.

Daniel ran down to the living room where Ava was sitting on the couch. "What's the meaning of this!?!?" Daniel asked obviously pissed no pun intended.

"I couldn't have you sleeping in those wet cloths and your closet didn't have any clean cloths left. So I had to improvise and use what I had. Looks like it's a good thing I did too, look at how soaked that diaper is." Ava giggled.

"This isn't funny! You have no right coming in my room while I'm sleeping and changing my cloths! I demand you unlock this thing right now and give me my pants back!" Daniel spoke very frustrated.

"Aww, you're cute. I'm sorry, I can't give you your pants back, I sent all your cloths to be washed, they wont be back for another couple of days. How about you come sit with me, drink some milk, watch some TV and I'll change you later okay? Or I could unlock it and you could be naked instead. Your choice." Ava pat the spot next to her on the couch.

Defeated Daniel reluctantly sat next to Ava on the couch.

Ava grabbed the glass of milk sitting on the coffee table for Daniel and put it in front of his face.
"Here drink some milk. You must be thirsty"

Daniel gently pushed the glass of milk away "No thank you, my stomach already feels very full as it is."

"Alright then" Ava placed the glass of milk back on the coffee table, wrapped her arms around Daniel and pulled him towards her, positioning him so he was laying on her lap. "I'll make you a deal. I'll take that diaper off of you and let you use a change of underwear I have in the bag I brought with me. But you have to drink the milk I got for you AND if you wet yourself again, I get to choose what you wear until your parents get home."

Daniel couldn't stand wearing this diaper for a single second longer and the deal seemed reasonable enough, after all he hasn't wet the bed in years before recently and the only reason he's been wetting recently is because of that scary movie Ava had them watch. "Alright, Deal" Daniel grabbed the glass of milk and drank the whole thing.

"I knew you'd see it my way." Ava went over to her bag and got out a small key as well as a spare change of underwear for Daniel. "Here you go" Ava handed Daniel the key as well as the change of underwear.

Quickly Daniel went to the closest bathroom, unlocked the diaper and changed into normal underwear before walking back out again.

Daniel: "One quick question."

Ava: "Shoot."

Daniel: "Earlier you told me that there wasn't any spare underwear, but you just gave me a spare...why did you say there was no spares earlier?"

"I forgot." Ava said with a wink and a grin.

Daniel looked at Ava suspiciously, but before he had any time to question her or her motives the phone rang.

"I'll get it! You go upstairs and pick another movie for us to watch tonight!" Ava rushed to go get the phone.

"Alright!" Daniel ran up stairs excited that he got to be the one to pick the movie this time! He was sure that he would pick a real winner!

Ava: "Hello?"

Father: "Hey is Daniel there? I'm his father and I wanted to make sure that everything is going okay."

Ava: "Oh Daniel's in the shower right now! I'm his friend Ava! I'm keeping him company, we're actually getting ready to watch a movie once he finishes up."

Father: "That's wonderful! I'm so happy things are going so good, we were worried he might get lonely in that house all by himself. I'm glad he has a friend like you to keep him company! I wont take up anymore of your time, thank you for answering the phone and being so informative."

Ava: "It's my pleasure!"

The phone call ends.

"Who was that on the phone?" Daniel asked as he walked down stairs with his movie of choice in hand.

Ava hesitated before replying: "It was an automated message from the Hotel your parents are staying at. They said they might stay another couple of weeks because they're having such a good time. You'd think they'd atleast call and tell you in person... Anyway, what movie do you have picked out for us?"

====End of Chapter 2====

• Like 5

good update.   i think that milk is spiked, and that he will be diapered for a long time.   Should be a good struggle to see it unfold as he clearly does not want it..

On 8/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

My wife says that the text version of a penguin noise is Qweep Qweep. I think it's pretty accurate.

Glad you're enjoying it! Chapter 3 will start soon, I want to get Chapter 9 of "Just A Checkup" out first before I work on this story again. The people over there have been waiting for chapter 9 for awhile now, I'd hate to leave them hanging like that. :P

On 8/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, kirababy said:

good update.   i think that milk is spiked, and that he will be diapered for a long time.   Should be a good struggle to see it unfold as he clearly does not want it..

I agree, I think this could progress very nicely. I hope I can meet your expectations!

On 8/13/2019 at 12:27 PM, AbabeBill said:

Liking second part. She’s working him good now. 

She's just getting started.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:53 PM, Fulldiaper said:

I like your thought process, please do continue. 

Well thank you very much! I'm very happy you're enjoying it! I hope my thought process continues to impress you. :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 9:12 AM, parkintochter said:

When can we expect a  new part?

I'm not going to set any strict deadlines because my goal is to focus on bringing a high quality story.

Usually I do 90% of my story writing on Sundays and Mondays.

So again not going to set a strict deadline but It should be out before Sunday of next week if all goes according to plan.

• Like 1