LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage stuff

dlnoir

I think most of us if not all are all here because we share a common interest we all love diapers for one reason or another. Personally I favor cloth diapers and plastic pants, that is no secret. Although I consider myself 100% dl, one of the reasons why I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants, they bring me back to the my early childhood, back when cloth diapers and plastic pants were the thing to use. A lot of years past since my childhood and nowadays disposable diapers are the thing to use. Well, antiques cost money we all know that, so if you were to find plastic pants aging back to my early childhood one could call them antique or authentic. To be honest I have quite a view old vintage plastic pants some of them even aging back to the 60’s. I do have to say I was / am willing to pay good money for them if they are new and if they are still in their original package, and the list goes on. I found the most active market to be the German market (Ebay) to find vintage plastic pants but also disposable diapers. I all fairness I love to shop around on the German Ebay and found some very reliable suppliers of vintage plastic pants which I like. However, by now a little over a week ago I came across an add that made me flip over backwards, I have seen a lot some very steep prices, but this one is really on top of the list. The price shown is an actual offer for the pant, so someone is really going to pay that much for a single plastic pant out of the 70’s. It makes me which I found a ship container full of these pants, I would release one into the market with a steady interval I would make a small fortune. It is made by Johnson & Johnson and considered to be one of the best around. But my goodness.

The box filled with pamper diapers is unopened and they ask €280 for it is still for sale. if somebody is interested.

Knipsel.JPG

Knipsel 2.JPG

• Like 1

I loved the pampers diapers from the 1970's and the first pampers I wore used diaper pins and needed plastic pants over them to keep them from getting my pants or bed wet. I initially wore cloth diapers but my mom saw a commercial for pampers when I was about a year old and she decided she's tired of washing my diapers every day. I wore pampers till a little past age 2. Well my bladder didn't fully develop so I had to wear a diaper day and night again. My mom went and bought several boxes of pampers toddler sized diapers. They started using tapes and they were really thick and crinkly. When I was 5 they had leg gathers and leak guards so no more plastic pants. I wore pampers day and night till about age 8. They had come out with bigger diapers when I was 5 so they fit me really good. And thank you for starting this new topic on vintage diapers and plastic pants.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you want vintage ads for vintage items. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME gets you thiere. And you can get your own

http://other.sandralyn.net/rphof.html

I too am hooked on the vintage scene, so much so, I won’t go into the explanations, and extent there of.

But, I wanted to comment on the marketing of such things. Sometimes you see, or find things unbelievably cheap, or under priced, and most times you find things that can be considered reasonable. But, there are other times you may find items, that are way way out there on price. It is the nature of the market, what one is willing to get for something, what one is will to pay, and availability of such items. 

4 hours ago, vet19891994 said:

I wish I would have kept the last 2 boxes of pampers my mom bought me. I also gave away 3 packages of unopened Gerber plastic pants and training pants.

You need to be spanked lol  lol   teasing of course

While I did grow up when cloth was King I guess the disposables is what hooked me.

The first time I saw a pamper diaper I just knew I wanted to wear one.

The first time I saw one close up is when my brother had a son and my mom kept some of his pampers in the house.

I never used them but was always wanting to take one into my room and try it on

While I did grow up when cloth was King I guess the disposables is what hooked me.
The first time I saw a pamper diaper I just knew I wanted to wear one.
The first time I saw one close up is when my brother had a son and my mom kept some of his pampers in the house.
I never used them but was always wanting to take one into my room and try it on
I remember being 3 and put back in pampers diapers. The ones I first wore used diaper pins and didn't work well on leaks without plastic pants over my diaper at bedtime. So when I started having wetting accidents day and night my mom used store brand diapers that weren't very good. Then she saw a pampers commercial for toddler sized diapers that were for both daytime and nighttime use. She went and bought several boxes of pampers. I continued to wear pampers till age 7. At age 5 they had leg gathers and leak guards so no more plastic pants at bedtime. And the pampers were good for kids up to 45 pounds back then.