LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not more Underpants for me

I have totally committed myself to being diaper dependent. I have gotten to the point where I have relaxed my body enough urine just dribbles out. The trick ofcourse is to not use any muscles... neither push or hold. Just let you body do what it must. At first you feel twitches of muscles trying to work to hold the pee in but soon with frequent voiding my body learned I dont want to hold and weeks later its a continuous dribble sleeping and total emptying (flood) standing or walking.

My wife is onboard with my bedwetting and now day wetting. 24/7 diapers. My wife says she can hardly smell the Desitin or hear my diapers. Unfortunately they are not easily hidden and have had to explain to our family members why I am wearing. 

Today i cut all my underwear up and have dedicated myself to this diapered life.

1077C487-21A1-4CF7-947F-8C8D96CCEBA5.jpeg

• Like 1

Good for you! Haven't worn "underwear" for more than 20 years. It's been diapers the whole time. The way you're wetting is the best way to IC without causing too much pain or asking for problems. Keep up the good work!

When your friends and family know being diapered 24/7 becomes easier and less stressful since you do not have to hide the fact you are wearing and need to change periodically. 

• Like 1

Yes, I am not always aware that either my Plastic Pants or Diaper is showing say if I bend over and my shirt rises up. My wife has become sort of my protector whenever we go out. Either pulling my shirt back down or making me stand still while she tucks the plastic pants back into the diaper to hide them and prevent leaks. I am not an ABDL but she uses a different voice when she talks to me at these times while calling me sweetie and baby. It gives me butterflies in my stomach

22 hours ago, Ih8beingdry said:

The trick of course is to not use any muscles... neither push or hold.

Congratulations on your big decision.  I haven't worn any big boy's undies for a year now, & threw away the last pairs a few weeks ago.

If only it was as easy as that with the muscles though!  Actually we're always using muscles, sometimes consciously, and sometimes unconsciously.  For the past few months I've tried to feel like I'm 'not using any muscles', but of course that's not what's really happening.  When I was still exercising 'normal' control, if anyone had asked me, I'd have said I wasn't using any muscles, but of course I was.  What I changed a few months ago was to try to stay how I felt at the end of a wee, without clenching or anything.  It was hard work at first, but soon became the new 'normal'.  It worked pretty well, but really I've still been weeing just a bit more frequently than before, just never letting my bladder get too full.  It's been happening pretty automatically, but not much more often.  Just recently I've started trying to establish a different 'normal', just pushing a bit at all times.  Again, it's hard work to remember to do it, but I'm hoping it will soon become automatic, as it did last time.  It means I'm now weeing a lot more often, so something's changed, but which muscles are doing what differently is beyond me to understand!

Even after 25+ years of 24/7 in diapers, the muscles (or what's left of them) do their own thing. Though I don't have much control, I've learned to "let go" as the slightest sign of pressure so it it  won't end in a painful clench. Don't fight it, roll with it. After a while, you won't notice the pressure and no clenching as you'll let go before that happens.

• Like 1

You should look into a onesie they work great at keeping the diaper in place and hide the diaper when you bend or stretch my new favourite one is the Tykables Polo onesie you would never know its a onesie and is more professional looking then wearing a teeshirt onesie.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:10 PM, Ih8beingdry said:

I have totally committed myself to being diaper dependent. I have gotten to the point where I have relaxed my body enough urine just dribbles out. The trick ofcourse is to not use any muscles... neither push or hold. Just let you body do what it must. At first you feel twitches of muscles trying to work to hold the pee in but soon with frequent voiding my body learned I dont want to hold and weeks later its a continuous dribble sleeping and total emptying (flood) standing or walking.

My wife is onboard with my bedwetting and now day wetting. 24/7 diapers. My wife says she can hardly smell the Desitin or hear my diapers. Unfortunately they are not easily hidden and have had to explain to our family members why I am wearing. 

Today i cut all my underwear up and have dedicated myself to this diapered life.

1077C487-21A1-4CF7-947F-8C8D96CCEBA5.jpeg

It's a few years ago now that I found all my normal underwear in the rag bag. My wife smiled at me and just said "Well you won't need them again will you so you might as well use them for rags in the workshop"

I took this as meaning she had fully accepted my need for nappies 24/7

On 8/4/2019 at 2:59 AM, Rob110 said:

You should look into a onesie they work great at keeping the diaper in place and hide the diaper when you bend or stretch my new favourite one is the Tykables Polo onesie you would never know its a onesie and is more professional looking then wearing a teeshirt onesie.

I agree the Tykable polo onesie is the best for being discreet.  It is stretchy fabric, has forward facing snaps that make it easy to snap on, and it looks just like any regular golf style shirt.  Very comfortable and does great to help hold a wet diaper tighter to your body as well as keep any diaper from being exposed if you have to bend down.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:59 AM, Rob110 said:

Gee. Without you noting this, I would've never known. You learn something new every day! Thanks for that.

Whats next? A button-down onesie? Could you call it tuckless? Any market for this? Billed as tuckiless? About time.