LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]

13 - Free Sample

The car ride was a deafening silence, which by all accounts was pure bliss to Dawn. She felt relieved. Lightened with a thousand weights off her shoulders, even if her wrists and ankles were still just as shackled. She spoke her mind, truly and honestly and had pulled back the curtains on what this cruel farce truly was.

Dawn didn’t make a noise or bat an eye when she was put into the car seat. She simply took it. She had no words or any real emotions to give Katherine to feed off of or work with. Maybe that’s what it was. A battle of attrition from this point. The only way she could continue her resolve was by remaining distant. Cold. She knew when to fold and walk away. Nothing was going to change, so why fight it? Take it for what it is and let her captors have their way. The only thing Dawn could do was make it a show of involuntary compliance. That seemed to be the one way she could at least find any kind of silver lining to this.

Unfortunately she wasn’t in the mood for sleep. She wasn’t in the mood for anything. Katherine did try a few times to create the opportunity for conversation. Comments about the weather, a funny-looking car or a fun-looking park. Her words may as well have fallen on deaf ears. Dawn didn’t so much as try glancing, especially if Katherine tried watching her from the rear-view mirror.

Eventually they reached their destination, of which was another Little store, meaning the kind of store actually meant for Amazons trying to accessorize their forever babies. Dawn was no different, at least she was being led to believe. Getting home was suddenly starting to look like such a gray area. She knew the system was rigged, but whether it was absolutely impossible was anyone’s guess, but after all the hurdles and in fear of the truth itself, she didn’t want to ask. Another point was Katherine and James’ willingness to help.

After she just told Katherine off like that, would they even be interested in helping her anymore? Then again, if they were trying to keep her from the start, were they ever really going to…?

Inwardly she frowned, yet on the outside maintained her calm, disinterested composure.

Dawn listened for Katherine’s seatbelt as she got out the driver’s seat and came over to her end. Other than the sound of the door beside her opening, another sign was the warm outdoor air.

“Is it alright if I unbuckle you…?” Katherine asked somewhat reservedly. She held all the cards ultimately, yet apparently Dawn truly had done something to her. Good. If the only way she could create change was by murdering whatever joy this sadistic woman felt from Dawn’s own suffering, she was more than happy to exercise it.

“Yes.” A plain response. No flavor, no sass, just acceptance.

As simple of a press it was to undo her car seat buckles, it was still baffling to think how it’d be impossible for a Little. The kind of springs that must have needed to be otherworldly… Well, on second thought, considering she was stranded in another dimension, that much was in fact certain. Otherworldly, Amazon-strength springs.

“Is it okay if I dress you?” Katherine asked with her sorrowful look.

Dawn turned her head, almost making the mistake of looking surprised. In Katherine’s hands was the same cardigan from yesterday that she used as a functional cloak for modesty. Not only had Dawn forgotten her own request, but she was surprised Katherine would have “remembered” as well. Then again, maybe she only brought it because she thought Dawn still expected it…?

“Yes,” she answered once more with her arms mounting the arm rests to pull herself forward and out of the seat. After a few moments she once again dawned the outfit as her one and only line of defense between the eyes of prying Amazons and her horrid underwear.

For the sake of what was practical, Dawn was held by Katherine as they walked through the parking lot. Dawn figured it to be the same store, and maybe it was the same commercial chain, but it seemed like a different location.

Whether she was accidentally letting it show on her face or Katherine explained anyway just because, “This store is closer to home than the first one we took you since we were out that day.”

Dawn didn’t answer, quietly noting the information in her mental log of useless facts and other disappointing information. All that told her was that they were farther from the hotel, which meant in her mind being farther away from the Portal Station.

What time was it? Had they left already? She’d probably be asking herself that into the late afternoon with a wrenching heart still clinging on to the impossible chance of getting out by today. Maybe James would come home from work with some sort of surprise news or a major development…

Fat chance.

It may have been a different store, but the apple didn’t fall far from the tree, nor did the Amazon stray far from the baby-craze.

More pacifiers and learning toys were on front display. Sales and discounts on what were probably lesser than premium diapers; buy one get one half-off for onesies on clearance… The one thing that seemed universally the same about any megastore was the thin blanket of digital speakers spewing the mind-numbing ambient music that apparently made people more excited to shop… Dawn didn’t get it back home and she was even farther from understanding any of it in a place like this.

Though before any of the torture could begin, a curveball Dawn admittedly should have expected was their ninety-degree turn toward the shopping carts. Out one came, and another low hanging fruit that she missed was the small seat that folded out from the front, of which Dawn was slipped into. Her legs fed into the holes and a firm buckled strap went over her waist. Her bare legs and feet now dangled there as she was forced to look directly into Katherine’s chest while she steered.

“I want to walk,” Dawn calmly argued.

“No. Not after last time.” Katherine, despite being so sad, was firm with the rejection. “You don’t have any shoes and I don’t want you dragging my sweater all over the floor.”

For once it finally felt like Katherine was making an unbiased case. Dawn, much more friendly with her biases as of late, still wanted to turn her nose to the woman simply because of who she was, but she didn’t. After all, Katherine was the unreasonable child, not her.

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise Dawn was forced to look at her captor by default. For that reason she didn’t have to look at anything else in this place that was bound to make her even more upset than she already was.

Dare she look up and past Katherine’s shoulders, she could see snippets of things passing by on the higher shelves, all at the cost of accidentally making eye contact with her.

“Excuse me? Would you two be interested in a free sample?”

Dawn only bothered to look for two reasons. One, the cart had stopped. Two, the employee said “two”, as if Dawn was being acknowledged as her own person. Maybe she was a sucker and unfortunately feeling so belittled, simply being called out as someone like a peer was enough to rouse her attention.

Katherine merely waved her hand as a gesturing apology. “Sorry, I think we’re alright...”

The employee only chuckled as she stepped away from her stand with a platter of assorted chocolates resting on her flat open hand.

“Trust me, that’s what every other mommy and daddy have said walking by; they’re kicking themselves after getting a taste of these!”

Dawn’s eyebrows were starting to droop. Acknowledgement was nice in a place starved for Little’s rights, but the joy was significantly lessened when she knew just how much of an agenda there was to it. Apparently Amazons are willing to even dignify Littles at least somewhat if it means making a sale.

Katherine stopped the cart and reluctantly stood there to hear her out, but Dawn could see the slightly grossed out look on Katherine’s face. Did she not like chocolate? Then she quickly dashed the thought, reminding herself to act like she didn’t care. Because she didn’t.

“Chocolates…? I’m sorry, I’m not really much of a sweets kind of person...”

“Oh,” she chuckled with a professed hand draped over her heart as the script practically read itself from the inside of her eyelids. “Believe me! I am the exact same, just like most Amazons. But this new chocolate from KozyKitchen is a treat designed for Amazons and Littles!”

It may have been Katherine’s preoccupied mind with all the shit Dawn had been giving her as of late, but she still did not seem quite sold. Dawn was still trying to puff embers out of the remnants of recognition she just had a second ago, back to being the second class citizen forced to watch and listen.

“Believe me, you’ll feel a lot different once you try it yourself,” the pushy woman continued to insist. She danced her hand over the platter like it was a game of chance and plucked a chocolate to hand over to the reluctant Amazon. “And is it alright for the sweetpea in your carriage, too? It’s all FSR approved, by the way!”

Dawn could feel Katherine’s eyes on her. “...Dawn, would you--”

“Yes please,” Dawn cut her off, especially making it a point to give the most cooperative looking attitude she could. Not to Katherine, of course. Never in a million years. She made a real show of it, pouring out every ounce of kindness and politeness she could to this employee, just to show her captor what she would never have for herself. She could have cared less about the chocolate.

“Alrighty then, hon. Annnd oneee for you!” She continued the same song and dance, picking out a piece for Dawn seemingly at random.

“Thank you,” Dawn said with a smile before popping the sweet into her mouth.

“And such manners!” The employee laughed. Katherine didn’t seem to comment. Again, not Dawn’s problem.

Katherine slipped her own into her mouth to chew it.

“...Oh...that’s not bad, actually.” Katherine’s hand slowly drifted from her mouth. “Those are really chocolates?”

“One-hundred percent approved by the FSR!” The saleswoman reminded with another selling smile.

Dawn chewed hers, but it didn’t taste like anything supremely remarkable. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the best of the best either. She did make note of the thick jelly filling inside of it though. Sort of like a fruit syrup. Strawberries? Orange? Definitely one of those stranger assorted kinds of chocolates, but to each their own.

“So, how about it, mom? Could I interest you in a box?” She waited patiently. Dawn continued to chew on what little she had left to swallow, trying to ignore Katherine being referred to as her mother for the second time now.

“James might actually like those...” Katherine muttered under her breath. “Uhm...we need to run around the store a little bit, but if I remember, I think I would be interested?”

“Perfect!” The employee smiled. “I promise you’ll find me right over there by the rattles. Have fun shopping, you two!”

Katherine pushed the cart along and Dawn went back to staying reserved, once again faced with the reality of all the things they were about to get.

“Those were good, huh?” Katherine suddenly spoke up, an attempt at small talk or conversation.

“Mhm.” Dawn mumbled back, burning her attempt to build a bridge before it even started.

“...Would you want to have some more of that chocolate…?”

“I’m fine.”

Her morale seemed to have been killed, because there weren’t any more attempts after that.

Even with her back turned to the rest of the store, Dawn was able to deduce that they were headed to the clothes area.

“Do you have any favorite colors?” Katherine asked with an almost level tone, but inevitably weighed by the seeds of doubt. Fear. Fear of rejection.

“Black. Gray.” Dawn robotically answered.

Katherine’s fingers patiently danced on the bar of the carriage while her head looked around.

“O...Okay… No promises though...alright?”

After their last shopping trip, Dawn knew it probably was an impossible search. The concept of a babied little being in anything but pastels and hideously bright and infantile colors was probably blasphemy in the Amazon’s testament, or maybe even in their genes. The point was, Dawn was well-aware of how difficult she was making things, and she did not give an absolute damn.

The only reason she humored Katherine is because she was betting on there being nothing even remotely in her interest at all. She wanted every single thing from this trip to be chosen by Katherine. This was all of Katherine’s making and certainly not Dawns. Whatever bond she thought that she had a chance in forming with Dawn, the smaller girl herself would make sure that it never happened.

“Dawn…? It’s a little hard to find stuff in those colors. Do you have any other colors you like?”

“Nope. Not really.” Dawn didn’t bother to turn her head.

There wasn’t a reply right away. Dawn could imagine it. She probably already had something picked out, and yet it was against her stomach while her hands fussed over each other, at a loss and unsure of what to do, lest she make things worse than they already were. “H-how...how about purple?”

“Don’t care.”

“...Okay...” Her voice was faint, and the sniffle she made was telling too.

Dawn kept facing the same way she’d been since being confined to this mobile cage, yet looked angry for a moment just to hear the Amazon struggle with her tears. One moment, she could be as fierce as flames with her no-nonsense cutthroat attitude when it came to discipline, then tears and whimpers the moment you showed her the cold shoulder.

Katherine was the worst kind of person. Overbearing, ignorant, and supposedly kind all the same. She couldn’t take a hint, didn’t change her ways, and cried if Dawn wasn’t going to pretend like she was the queen herself. Yes, it certainly was a battle of attrition, because Dawn struggled to not give her fickle emotions any kind of response.

And as the shopping continued, Dawn kept telling herself, repeating the words in her mind that this was what got through to Katherine. This was the only way to truly communicate with her. Pain was truly the best teacher.

Not even Katherine turning the tables on Dawn seemed to scare her. She really could get whatever she wanted, and Dawned resolved that she would not care. Dawn guessed that she might fight back in her own way by finding the most childish, ridiculous clothes she could put her hands on. Frills, polka-dots, bright pinks and ugly purples, all skirts and no pants; all the things Dawn would consider “retaliation.”

But the trick to not caring about any of it was by reminding herself that it didn’t matter the poison if it was all lethal anyway. A onesie with snaps wasn’t going to make her look any closer to being an adult than a romper would. It was comparing apples to apples and expecting to somehow find an orange among the bunch.

The quiet shopping went on after Katherine apparently found enough clothes to suffice. Dawn still hadn’t bothered to look.

And one of their worst stops came next. Furniture. It was surreal seeing entire set displays, especially cribs themselves perfectly sized for someone like Dawn. A large mattress space for an adult (the size of a Little) confined by high bars yet still looking proportional relative to all the other horrid accessories. A rocking chair, diaper pail, dresser, toy chest… It all made her physically cringe, especially knowing that not only did this stuff exist, but they really were getting it. But when she thought about it, it unfortunately made sense when she also remembered that her demographic was just about the same size as Amazon’s up and coming tykes...

“Please, Dawn...” Katherine carried tinges of desperation. Likely hoping for some kind of input just so it didn’t feel like she was dragging her through the mud completely. Just to feel better about herself. Just so Dawn’s words would finally stop getting to her… “I want you to pick, okay? Any crib...any bed that you want,” like a change in vocabulary changed the object itself. A worthless try to make any of this better. “I won’t say ‘no’, so please? Please pick something you like? I want you to have something you want. Please?”

What was going through Katherine’s mind was more or less decided in Dawn’s head, but even that thought exercise needn’t be done when the answer was always so simple to go with.

“I don’t care.,” she repeated, “I don’t want any of this.”

The Amazon’s shoulders slightly drooped as she looked over Dawn and straight ahead with a watery shine in her eyes.

Katherine was only doing a worse job at keeping herself in check while they “browsed.” She continually tried to ask for Dawn’s opinions on how things looked, if she thought they were nice and such.

For Dawn, she was sort of enjoying the game of pretend she was playing. Pretending like she couldn’t turn her head. Instead it was a constant view of Katherine’s torso and chest, or otherwise a long stretch of aisle whenever she stepped away. Nothing to her sides were of interest, and it was only bound to make her even more upset.

Sealing everything off seemed to be the only way of calming herself. Making the choice to cut herself away from all stimuli was oddly...liberating. Sitting in a carriage, diapered without any shoes and only a shirt and oversized sweater, in spite of all that, she finally felt like she had power over herself in at least a small way.

“This...this one says it has a really soft mattress?” Katherine wiped one of her eyes as she spoke up again.

Dawn wasn’t even caring to answer anymore. Enough silence seemed to count as an answer if she was quiet enough.

The worse Katherine started to seem, the shopping venture only appeared to grow more awkward. Luckily not as many Amazons seemed to pass by, but it wasn’t entirely a ghost town. Female and some male Amazons certainly did pass by...and so did their objects of torture.

Dawn wasn’t sure if Katherine decided on something herself or gave up entirely because the carriage started rolling forward. Whatever though, it was all out of Dawn’s hands and she was starting to find that maybe she preferred it that way.

If the saying went ‘in for a penny, in for a pound,’ surely the opposite was true, right? Don’t give a fuck, don’t give any fucks? Didn’t quite ring the same, but in Dawn’s starved mind, just about anything felt linguistically “fun” for her as long as she was the source. From anyone else, it was all just patronizing and condescending fluff meant to placate her while she continued to drown in this nightmare.

The same routine would follow. Traverse an aisle, exit it, make a turn, enter the next. They were playing a game of snake to explore every inch of the store. While Dawn focused straight ahead, there would continually be the noise of tiny chings from the metal carriage or slumping and sliding of the things already inside of it. Each noise was another drop in the bucket that weighed Dawn into the abyss. Another purchase leading further to her demise. Her only solace could be that Katherine didn’t seem to be enjoying it so much either, but likely for different reasons…

Wasn’t this a treat in its own way? Katherine was essentially getting what she wanted. A Little, and the one she picked out of the pen at the state fair, no less. Yet what joy was there to spoil what she wanted the most.

Continuing to get herself high off the circulating thoughts was what made this palatable and kept her mind from cracking anymore than it already had.

Back to the game of “snake,” Dawn’s peripherals unfortunately started picking up on what kind of aisle they were in. The cushy thoughts she had been padding her head with started to dissipate the more her eyes took the forefront of her attention. She couldn’t ignore it as she slumped slightly lower in her seat, practically wanting to disappear right then. Her attempts to not exist though were hard when she felt the metal bar press against the front of her diaper and the secure waist strap firmly tugged her back. She wasn’t going anywhere.

Large, prominent plastic packages lined either end, rounded edges that only emphasized the “bargains” packed inside. Before she knew it she was already transfixed on all the predatory advertising labeled on the fronts, caught in a state of chilling morbid curiosity.

Extra Absorbent! FIVE more included! GUARANTEED to make them waddle!

Ten percent off, comes scented, twenty-four hour protection…

“Dawn?” A soft-spoken voice made her look up.

It was Katherine, expectedly, but in Dawn’s state she just about forgot entirely. “Are you okay?” Her face still wore the hesitation and guilt, but like always, she sounded earnest.

“I’m...” Dawn started to give a genuine answer, but finally remembered her resolve. Turning her head back down and to the side she went back to wearing her mask. “I’m fine.”

Katherine was quiet. If it was Dawn’s guess, she very much did not believe she was fine, but she wasn’t pushing the matter. Good. If only things could have been like this from the start.

“Since I know that you’re not excited about this part...I’ll pick them out, okay?” Katherine continued to speak like Dawn was continually a part of the process, yet she was only deceiving herself.

At least for Dawn she didn’t exactly have a tall order of many different emotions to suppress. In a situation like this, she need only focus on her anger and fear, of which she was feeling troves of.

“Yep.”

And yet as resigned as Dawn wanted to be, she couldn’t help but with a sickly knot in her stomach glance at the packaging as Katherine slowly, painfully wheeled the cart alongside one of the shelves. The designs. Oh, the designs. If it weren’t for the bare-breasted women or men with fully developed bodies as the models for these diapers, Dawn, excusing the store itself, could have cheerfully rode off into the sunset purely believing that these were just diapers for toddlers and infants. But they weren’t.

Suns and moons, flowers and butterflies. Cats and dogs, dinosaurs and monkeys. Some cartoon colored and others were just outlines. Velcro tapes and shiny plastic outer shells. They all looked oppressively offensive, but it only felt worse when she remembered that this was something exactly like what she was wearing. She hated it. She hated all of it. There wasn’t any way she’d be wearing any of this. No way at all. She’d go commando for the rest of her life if need be. No, for as long as she was in this dimension, which wasn’t going to be forever...damnit!

“Excuse me, Ma’am?” And so another agent from hell had arrived. “Could I help you at all?”

If she wasn’t as stiff as a board before, Dawn only hoped she could look like the inanimate doll meant for the actual Little waiting at home for all this horrid baby paraphernalia.

And of course, then came the dreaded halt of the carriage. Stuck in place and time had stopped. Why of all places did they need to be approached here? It was all sick marketing tactics… Of course diapers were where the money was… Get a customer paying an effective subscription like this, and they were buying for life.

“Hi there...” Katherine replied, her eyes were probably elsewhere. It was garbage amongst garbage for Dawn, but for someone like Katherine, she was probably a kid in a candy store… Dawn tightened her grip on the carriage handle with whitening knuckles. Whatever she said, it didn’t matter. She wanted this even if she felt “bad” about how she was treating Dawn. It was all lip service, just to get compliance…

“First time getting diapers?” The worker didn’t wait to laugh to herself. “Don’t worry, I’ve dealt with plenty of first-time mommies before. When did you get her?”

Yes, of course. Because that’s all Dawn was at this point; property. She really was just a doll.

“Just yesterday, actually...” Now she wasn’t sounding preoccupied. Just sad. Good.

“Oh wow! Congratulations! It may seem scary at first, but trust me when I say you’re giving yourself a lot of joy just as much as you’re gonna give this little girl!”

And then came the audacity of a head pat from a complete stranger. The large hand on her head was enough to make Dawn flinch.

“S-sorry,” Katherine apologized, probably seeing the split-second reaction on her prisoner’s face. “She’s a bit shy right now...”

“Mhm...” Dawn could practically hear the sympathetic nod. “Mine was like that too for the first few weeks. There was always some reason for putting up a fuss. He’d throw tantrums when it was tub time, when he got put down for naps, especially during diaper changes...”

Dawn could only imagine the very real frustrations of whoever was unfortunate enough to be claimed by this disillusioned Amazon. He was probably a grown man, maybe fresh out of college, or a fully grown working adult? Did it even matter? Either way, all of his legitimate emotions, complex thoughts, ideas, hopes and wishes could be disregarded so easily as “tantrums” for why he was resisting a fate that left him babified for the rest of his life.

“But things are a lot better now! He still can get cranky on some days, but you’d be surprised how they can come around with enough love,” she chuckled, the sadistic bitch. “Oh! Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to go on like that… So do you have any idea for what kind of diapers you were thinking to keep her in?”

More cringeworthy conversation. Was she a pet now? Diapers were talked about like they were collars. Accessories that were integral to the image that Dawn was being forced into.

“That’s...sort of the issue.” But never quite fully, was it? Maybe it wasn’t just Dawn that couldn’t get straight answers from Katherine. Then again, maybe it was just anything that concerned Dawn there wasn’t ever a cut and dry answer. Not if it actually involved her interests.

“That’s completely fine!” The employee assured her, as anyone trying to make a sale would. “That’s what we’re here for, really. So since that’s the case, what kind of Little do you want? Do you want her running around or staying put?”

She couldn’t. She couldn’t actually be speaking so casually about something like that, right? Deciding whether to inhibit a fully conscious adult’s motor functions or not? And how, even?

“I still want her to be able to move around...” Katherine answered with a slight bit of hesitation. Was she being wary of Dawn? Either way, the answer came promptly, so Dawn wasn’t ready to scream quite yet.

“Okay. How about for changes? Would you rather do it as little as possible? There are Amazons that prefer that, which is understandable, but it may be hard for her to get around easily if you don’t change her for too long...”

That was an option? It was bizarre for Dawn to listen in. It was like spectating at the zoo, only the irony was that she was in the cage. Maybe the lions, bears and elephants did the same thing from their pens. They watched the spectators as much as they watched them, equally fascinated by just how wild and unrelatable the other side could be.

“N-no, I’d rather not… I don’t mind changing her frequently. Or, regularly, at least.” Her change of wording felt strange to Dawn, but maybe she was just scrutinizing. ‘Regularly’ over ‘frequently’ almost implied she would have to stew somewhat. Whatever. It was all hypothetical, meant for a show just to trick this LPS worker or whatever. Again, and most certainly it would be the hill Dawn died on; she would not be wearing diapers. Any...any more than she already was.

“Okay, that’s fine. Honestly, I prefer to change mine regularly as well. He can get fussy if he’s in one for too long, and I can’t exactly say I support the Amazons out there that think their Little deserves it… But, everyone has their own parenting style.”

Parenting.

And like that, a violation of human rights is chalked up to a unique style of “parenting.” Dawn merely kept pretending to be an elephant, desperately hoping for this all to end. Believe it or not, she wanted to go back to Katherine and James’ house. At least there it was dealing with just two crazies instead of the entire population.

“Sorry, do you mind if I check real quick?” The employee asked Katherine.

Katherine didn’t say anything at first, which meant that she didn’t say no. Therefore, consent, apparently. Consent to violate Dawn’s privacy.

Dawn was nothing short of mortified when faster than she could process her charged emotions, the one article of clothing she had was deftly lifted to expose her padded backside. A cold finger brushed against her back as the diaper’s waistband stretched, then the same for the front.

The look in Dawn’s eye, it had to be the flames of hell with how much anger and frustration she was feeling. She wanted to shout, scream, anything to make it abundantly clear that she was far above this, and much more deserving of legitimate respect…!

Yet her trembling hand stayed still as a blanket of fingers wrapped over it. Katherine must have noticed while she talked to the worker.

It was enough to make Dawn keep her cool and snap out of it, but she also harshly wrestled her hand out from underneath, holding it to her chest like it’d been wounded.

“So I’d say she’s about a size four,” the worker determined. “Which is good. Except for the specialty stuff, you definitely have the pick of the litter! I can recommend a few brands down here...”

And so the carriage slowly rolled onwards.

While the dreaded diaper talk continued, Dawn meanwhile did her best to tune it all out. Forget about where she was, what they were doing, and how it all came to this point. Somehow learning to lose herself to a vegetative state was feeling like the most plausible kind of nirvana.

“Dawn…?”

Katherine, the so-called saint had once again pulled her back into the cruel reality before her.

“I asked if you wanted to help pick the design?”

Design…? She turned her head.

Diapers, naturally. There were a few different packages. Brightly colored with attractive text, for Amazons, yet only unnerving for the everyday Little. Playtymes, they were all branded in bubbly thick lettering. They were all some kind of variation of dogs, cats, and flowers.

Durable and absorbent! Little-lock strength adhesive! Features a multi-core odor mask! All the bells and whistles to a prison cell that maximized convenience for the warden over the prisoner. They all had the same information, more or less, just differing in design. Dawn gave Katherine finally a look that wasn’t just disinterest, but finally disbelief and utter offense. After everything up until now, what in God’s name did she ever think that’d make her believe Dawn would want anything to do with this? Rights to handle her own execution?

Now the employee had the audacity to tap her on the shoulder.

“Dawn, sweetie, I was just telling your mommy that making a choice you both agree on is a great way for you both to be happy?” Then came the worst part. She grinned. Actually, she grinned. This wasn’t a bonding exercise, or some kind of good-hearted attempt to bring two people closer to each other. This was public humiliation and this rotten bitch was trying to get a front-row seat.

“Piss off.” Dawn finally spat, turning her head back forward.

“Dawn…!” Katherine raised her voice in shock, apparently finding it in herself as well to be more than just sad.

While Dawn stayed in place, arms crossed and angrier than ever, the employee was only waving her hand with a laugh as Katherine profusely apologized on her behalf.

“Nope, no, that’s fine, really.” She finished the rest of her chuckling. “When you said ‘shy’ I already figured that meant cranky. It’s okay. Littles always tend to throw fits at first. ‘I don’t need diapers, I’m a grown-up, I didn’t pee my pants...” Blah-blah-blah. If only Dawn had been given a chance to punch her…

It didn’t matter what Dawn said, obviously. For every reason there was always an equivalent “excuse” in an Amazon’s mind just for why a Little’s point was null and void. That much she was starting to see.

“Please, Dawn?” Katherine used the same compassionate voice and went as far as to touch Dawn’s hand again. Apparently the first time was a mistake, because here she was trying the same tactic twice for mistakenly thinking it worked the first. Glad it was her arm without the bruised wrist, without any qualms she roughly jerked her hand back and away, crossing her arms tightly just to remove any chance for physical connection.

Her head felt hot and it was starting to get uncomfortable. Probably from all this pointless pestering, humiliation and complete shittiness of the situation. When would they finally be going home?!

“Pick. It. Your--self.” Dawn mumbled in an angry voice. She tried to raise herself from the seat, but the carriage buckle only let her rise halfway for her to raise her voice. “I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS! I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE TO ME! I...” And as she tried to find her words, suddenly squeaking a small whimpering grunt, another knot formed in her stomach. She fell back down in her seat with an uncomfortable gurgle in her stomach.

“Dawn...honey?” Katherine asked, either far too desensitized to her outbursts or simply one that forgave and forgot so easily, she was already focused on the odd mannerisms and expressions coming from Dawn.

“O...ow...” Dawn uncomfortably squirmed in a soft, whimpering voice. She couldn’t sit still. She needed to move. She couldn’t sit in this seat. She wanted out!

“Uh-oh, I think I know what that looks like...” The employee slyly commented from the sideline.

Again, Dawn desperately tried to undo the buckle yet it wouldn’t budge. She tried to push herself out once more. But it was a mistake. A grave mistake.

Her “foothold,” so to speak, was gone the moment she lifted her backside. The door stopper was gone and the avalanche fell free. As there was a bead of sweat on her forehead, those uncomfortable knots in her stomach were undone one by one as they flowed elsewhere in the body. Through her abdomen, down to the intestine, and finally…

A crude, upsetting noise suddenly came from Dawn’s backside. It was the trumpet to the stampede, an unstoppable force that had snuck behind home base lines so stealthily until the final moment. Teary-eyed, Dawn gripped the carriage handle for dear life as she involuntarily started to mess herself.

It was a paralyzing experience as she felt her own mess creep out of her into her own underwear, like a mud seeping down and between her legs. She couldn’t think straight. Her face was hot and the tiny invisible hairs on her arms were standing upright. This wasn’t real, she couldn’t have…

Then the smell hit her. Her nose crinkled in disgust. Her bottom felt warm and violated. She was frozen, partially stood up, especially now that a landmine was sitting in her pants. If she sat back down…

“Dawn...honey?” Of course. Had she forgotten, there were two spectators right beside her. Shakily she turned her head. Katherine was looking concerned, as per usual, meanwhile the other Amazon looked quite amused.

She wanted to pass it off, to pretend like nothing had happened. Keep going with the attitude that she wanted nothing to do with Katherine, and she certainly didn’t. Especially not now. She didn’t want anything to do with anybody, including herself. Not looking like this. Not after doing what she just did…!

“I...I...” She couldn’t keep her head straight. It was all a frazzle. It smelled horrendous and she just couldn’t accept what had happened. How? Why?

Dawn watched in a stunned silence as Katherine reached over the carriage, plucking a large pack of diapers off the shelf. Her eyes followed the package right to the very point it fell into the carriage. On...everything else. Fuck...shit!

Forgetting her one resolve, her golden rule, she finally looked inside the carriage. She could see everything that was grabbed and gotten. It was a pile of weapons and horror. Instruments of infantile terrorism and babification. Enough to arm a small country of expecting mothers. Onesies, rompers, skirts, pants. A few pacifiers, bottles, wipes...baby powder… There were no punches being pulled. It was all there. All the things she knew they’d be getting, but didn’t want to accept… She could feel herself going lightheaded.

“Are there any changing rooms nearby?” Katherine asked the employee, who was more than obliged to point.

“Thank you...”

The Amazon in charge came back to the front of the carriage where Dawn still remained half-suspended. Frozen with embarrassment and sheer disbelief. The thousand yard stare only continued the agonizingly long stretch to wherever it was that they were going. Dawn had truly become a statue. Keeping her foul-smelling backside off its seat meant she had to hold herself off of it in place like it was an exercise.  Her thousand-yard stare looked far beyond Katherine’s torso, who was ignored entirely as she tried to get through to the girl.

This wasn’t right. This wasn’t happening. A dream. A horrible, bad dream. She’d given up on believing this entire dimension was a farce, which is why it was just some nightmare from sleeping in her hotel room. And if not that...then on the bed of blankets back at James and Katherine’s home. That had to be it. She prayed to any spirit or higher power that would make it so and wipe this unreal experience all away.

“Where is...oh, right here!” Katherine jerked the cart back at a door they had passed and it was more than plenty to jerk Dawn as well.

Her hands slipped, she lost her grip. It was like in slow motion, yet happened far faster than her delicate emotions could already handle. There was a sudden mucky squish as her rounded bottom partly flattened against the plastic seat and mashed her bottom against her very own mess.

She shuddered with a kickstart to her emotions, jumped and primed; she found it in herself to sniffle with watering eyes, biting her lower lip just to hang on to whatever dignity she thought she had, that her imagination fooled her into believing.

“Dawn, honey, it’s okay…!” Katherine tried to soothe her. The cart was stopped and aligned with the wall.

All Dawn registered was a pair of hands reaching for her crotch. She didn’t understand and was too disoriented and too feral to let anyone near her. Angrily and embarrassingly she tried to fight off Katherine’s hands, yet Amazonian strength was unrivaled and so was her carriage seat buckle, but not for Katherine.

“I know sweetie, I know...it feels yucky, doesn’t it?”  Katherine soothed and cooed. She didn’t sound distant or depressed anymore. She wasn’t hurting because Dawn was hurting. She sobbed and cried, contemplating whether she really was herself or not. She was a college girl, not a toddler! She didn’t piss or shit her pants, so why now?

In her sobbing state Katherine walked into a small restroom with a single toilet and dreadfully, a changing table built into the wall.

She had to have had an allergic reaction to something, maybe...but what? Then it clicked. Clicking much later than it should have.

“Th...the...” she hiccupped and sobbed, then physically recoiled with cringe the moment Katherine laid her down on the table. Wait, what was happening? Was she cleaning her off? “The chocolate…!”

Katherine could only frown with confusion as she tried to decipher her words. A world of context was buried inside Dawn’s head, and yet next to none of it seemed to reach with her words.

The chocolate, that had to have been it. Something didn’t agree with her, and all that she had today was that chocolate and some toast and eggs… She didn’t like eggs, but it all seemed normal, but so did the chocolate… Katherine looked fine, and they both ate the same things, so was it? It had to be…!

“Just...just give me a second...” Dawn heaved through blurry eyes, and yet her world started falling backwards the moment she felt her bottom once more pressed against a hard surface. The sweater came off and she was just in a shirt and unfortunately used diaper. “Please...wait outside…! Just let me clean up; this isn’t me! I don’t do this!”

“Dawn, please, let me help?”

“I DON’T WANT ANY HELP!” she screamed as loud as she could, as much as her lungs allowed her to. Katherine’s look didn’t change though, she could have been deaf as far as reactions were concerned. Her forlorn expression stayed while she stood beside the plastic table Dawn felt too gross to move on. It smelled, she was disgusted and wanted to disappear. Take off her skin and replace it with a new coat; anything to get away from such a humiliating act.

“I can’t just leave you in here...”

“Why not?!” she bitterly cried, too out of sorts to figure out the obvious answers.

“You’re too small to be left alone in here, Dawn. It’s just a messy diaper, honey? Please, I’m not mad, I’m not upset...”

“Don’t...don’t talk about it like it’s nothing!” Dawn sobbed through her shouts. “I’m a fucking grown adult, Katherine…! I use the toilet, not fucking diapers! I...I was drugged. Something didn’t agree with me, I don’t know, but I didn’t do this!”

“...So you’re saying that someone made you mess your diaper?”

Yes!” She answered far too quickly on a sense of impulse to fully digest Katherine’s words. Skepticism, if even that, was potent with her words. Obviously doubtful and far less trusting, the Amazon sounded. The way she had asked, it was almost like a whimsical way of humoring a toddler’s banter. Katherine didn’t sound like she believed a single word that she said. All baseless and imaginary conspiracies.

“It was the chocolate!” Dawn said with only half-certainty, but her gut told her that could have been the only thing. “That...that free sample! That made me!” She could barely move anymore, lest she be reminded, but that awful smell…!

“The chocolate that I ate too?” Katherine asked, yet essentially attacked her argument in the same breath. “You don’t need to lie, and you don’t need to feel embarrassed...” It was a slippery slope because Dawn started panicking the moment a strap came over her stomach. Instantly worries of panic started coming from her mouth as she tried to sit up, yet Katherine gently eased her back with a firm touch.

“Just lay back, okay? Please let me clean you up? You feel yucky, don’t you? It’s just you and me in here, no one else. You’ll be clean in just a few minutes, so try and relax...please.” It was a constant war of pain, sadness, hope, and concern in her voice. She must have been warring with the side of herself utterly heartbroken by Dawn’s outright rejection and hatred, yet still burning with a supposed passion to continue mothering her.

“I...I don’t know…! You’re an Amazon, I’m a...a Little,” she started to say, hopefully appealing to her logic through similar words. “Food affects us differently? I didn’t do this though. I didn’t shit myself! And I don’t care if it’s just us, I want it to be just ME!

Katherine only continued to look beside herself. At no point though did it ever look to Dawn like she was on the verge of “listening” or “giving in.”

Against her better judgment, Dawn started kicking her legs to fight the woman off, which only made the feelings and sensations worse in her full diaper, heightening the gross factor while her nostrils continued to be violated.

Katherine didn’t leave though. She didn’t retreat. Deftly she grabbed her by the ankles with a single hand, looping them together with a single swoop. It was like trying to shoot a water gun at the sun. She stared at Dawn with a mixed expression. A lot was on the woman’s mind, but Dawn hardly cared. So much more was on the forefront of her mind that issues secondary to herself were far from being worth consideration.

“Take...” Katherine started, but took a breath before firming herself. “Take off your diaper. Take off your diaper, then I’ll let you finish.” And then she set on the table what was previously out of view. Wipes. Powder… Another diaper.

“I will.” Dawn wiped her eyes, resisting a strong urge to sweep all the supplies off the table. It was certainly odd being given the go-ahead by Katherine, especially after being denied this morning, but she wasn’t going to argue objectively a good thing.

Slipping both hands under the beginnings of the diaper tapes, she got a good grip, pulled, and teared adhesive from plastic.

Except it didn’t. She grunted a small amount the moment she pulled on the tapes. The diaper pulled up a tiny bit, yet that also meant her lower half inside of it as well. She tried pulling again, audibly making noises of stress as the tapes refused to budge.

“What...what?” Dawn angrily pulled and pulled, exhaling into exhaustion as the pain in her wrist was starting to flare up once again. “It’s...what’s with this?!”

“It’s a diaper, Dawn.” Katherine gently lowered her hand on one of the tapes. She grabbed the end, then peeled it off with a loud crackle of plastic and adhesive like it was nothing, as if the holy sword had rejected Dawn in place of a different favored hero.

“You...you tricked me!” she growled, now vigorously trying to pull at the one tape she had left just to prove herself. But it wouldn’t move, barely at all. How could this be possible?!

“I didn’t trick you. I would never trick you,” she said with a voice thick with emotion. “It’s like your car seat; these things are made for Amazons to take care of.”

Of course, it only felt so obvious in retrospect. If car seats that acted like prisons for Littles were only accessible by the jailer themselves, why wouldn’t it be the same for diapers? Different cell, same locking mechanism. “So you knew...you just wanted to see me make a fool of myself?” Dawn bitterly asked. She certainly did feel like a fool for not setting her expectations even lower.

“No!” Katherine finally responded with some volume, for once. “Why? Why do you think everything that I try to do for you is against you? Why do you think I’m always trying to attack you? Humiliate you? Hurt you? I showed you because you wouldn’t believe me otherwise!”

“Because you do try to hurt me! You tried kidnapping me and now I’m fucking stuck here in this fucking AWFUL dimension!” Dawn screamed right back, as low on the totem pole as she could be with a half-worn diaper filled with her own waste, shouting from a changing table up at the woman trying to handle her.

And for once, Katherine laughed. The laugh of a fragile soul still on the precipice of insanity. “I...I don’t get it! I-if James and I didn’t stop you from being taken by...” Her eyes were already starting to water, but she took a deep breath, reeling back in the tears. “I...I try to be nice. I try to discipline you, but that’s only because you don’t listen…!”

Dawn scoffed. “Discipline me? Don’t talk like I’m your fucking child!” If anger was doing her any favors, it at least helped her forget what she was wearing.

“Because you ARE ONE!” Katherine finally shouted. The room fell silent. Katherine’s hands were clenched with a hot and frustrated look. “You’re a brat. A rude, inconsiderate little girl that can’t tell the difference between someone trying to help you or hurt you! You don’t show any gratitude for the things people do for you, or realize just how much worse it could be for yourself if James and I weren’t so willing to help you! I try to buy the things you might like. I try to ask for your opinions at every point. I offer everything to you! But no. You give me rude and mean looks. You say nasty things about me and my husband. You kick, scream, pout and fight when things don’t go your way. And finally, when you mess your own diaper, you try to pass off the blame onto someone else and you won’t even let me change you!”

It was too much to attack. Was this even an argument anymore? Dawn quietly breathed as she looked no less pissed, but was obviously more quiet now.

“You say naughty words when I ask you not to, you don’t ever have anything nice to say to me…!” She sniffled once more. “I’m...I’m committed to you Dawn, and I’m not giving up. But it just hurts...it hurts so much…! You’ve been ignoring me and treating me like a piece of dirt! I apologized for not telling you the full story. What I did was wrong and I know that now, but I will not be treated as something less than just because you want to throw a tantrum all day!”

“IT’S NOT A TANTRUM!” Dawn seethed right back. Katherine didn’t recoil. Instead she entered the fray. While Dawn screamed and shouted, Katherine went about the diaper change like it was mostly nothing. She tore off the other tape, pulled out the diaper. Wiped her bottom, unfolded the new one, powdered…

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE JAMES!”

The whole way Katherine carried out the diaper change with a stone-faced expression. Even after the change was finished, Katherine stood there while Dawn continued to kick and scream, still strapped to the table, burning her rage like it was nuclear fission.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

The longer she went, the more fuel she burned leading to less and less creativity in her malice and ire, losing the sharp edges of whatever words that may have hurt, simply devolving into clay lumps of hate and ridicule.

Katherine looked no less upset, yet she masked it with her stern expression, truly peeved yet hurt all the same.

And so they stayed like that for almost another ten minutes, but for Dawn an eternity. It kept on going until her voice croaked and was beginning just to feel raspy. Her throat was dry and tired. All her words were spent and then some. She was exhausted. The horrible smell was thankfully gone, but was replaced with an unfortunately equally as potent smell of baby powder.

“...We’re going to go back outside now. I think we got enough of what we need for today. After we buy everything we’re going home. Does that work for you?”

“I hate you.” Dawn motionlessly replied from the changing table, staring up at the ceiling.

“And I love you.” Katherine just as harshly replied.

“You love having a doll that looks pretty.” Not that she considered herself so, but she knew Katherine did.

“No. I love you. I just wish you could open up to me more, because I know that you have so much more for me to love, even if you say so many mean things to me.” The moment Katherine’s overhanging head became Dawn’s view, she averted her gaze.

The moment the buckle came off, Dawn looked down at herself, grimacing.

Puppies.

She really did grab a package. Obviously. Diapers didn’t come from thin air, but the overabundance she’d been seeing could make her think otherwise.  Dawn truly did hang in her arms like a lifeless doll while she tried to reflect, or at least think of the situation as it was. It irked her so annoyedly about the diaper situation. They were just like the car seat… She wouldn’t be able to take them off on her own if she tried. Maybe with a knife or scissors? But again, it was another degree of confinement she was powerless against. After all this though, once they were finally back home, the diaper came off. Without a doubt.

Once they emerged from the bathroom, the mind-numbing shopping tunes hummed over the superstore, reminding Dawn just what hell she was still trapped in.

Before Dawn was sat back in the carriage, however, Katherine leaned into the cart and pulled something out. It was a pair of pants. Sort of. More of those faux jeans with an elastic waistband. The pockets were fake and the “stitching” was superficial. More pretend “grown-up” clothes. Especially when they were a soft purple, probably the closest to black she could ever get in a place like this.

“Would you like to wear these?” Katherine asked expectantly. And did the moon come out when it was night time?

Dawn side-eyed her. They both knew the answer, which begs a whole new question of why Katherine asked to begin with. There was an angle. A trick. Something. It was always about extortion; an ulterior motive. Dawn knew it, just somehow…

“No?” Per recent developments, silence apparently no longer meant consent, which is why she started putting them back in the cart.

“Fine! Yes, I want to wear them.” Dawn wore a sour-faced expression. “What? What do you want? What do I have to do?”

Katherine paused then took them back out. Without a word, she stood Dawn in the cart, helping her feed her legs into the pants then tugged them up. They stretched and conformed. Unfortunately, even Dawn could tell that they were merely an accentuator rather than a concealer…

“Nothing.” Katherine lifted her back into the carriage seat then buckled her. “I want to be nice.” And she went back to pushing the carriage.

That take was unexpected, but then again, it wasn’t. As Dawn remembered, apparently Katherine was so “prideful” about taking the high road, or whatever disillusioned path she set herself on. Her idea of kindness was exactly why their relationship was where it is.

It didn’t change much in the grand scheme at all, but at least she finally had pants again...

Did ya enjoy the chapter? Can't wait for more? It's a plug, but a good one! Read 4 more chapters of Illegal Immigrant and 3 more of Sheltered RIGHT NOW on my Patreon! For every 1 chapter that is released publicly, that means at least 2 more have been dropped on Patreon by then! Otherwise, no pressure, and please be patient for the next few weeks for the next public chapter to release!

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting!

• Like 20
  • Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant CH13 [07/23/2022]
43 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Great chapter!

Katherine's got some fight in her too. It would be sweet if their relationship ends up improving 

YES! THIS! Despite her... Amazonness, Katherine is a sweet and caring person, with a backbone. Dawn may not like it, but she is now in her and James' custody, and is as far as this society goes, a toddler. I'm not going to bring up again just how lucky Dawn is to have been taken in by Katherine and James in comparison to other Amazons as I feel that that has been discussed to death. I will however say this, no matter how much she tries to fight it, throw up whatever resistance, passive or active, Katherine's gentle, caring touch is going to eke its way through.

23 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

YES! THIS! Despite her... Amazonness, Katherine is a sweet and caring person, with a backbone. Dawn may not like it, but she is now in her and James' custody, and is as far as this society goes, a toddler. I'm not going to bring up again just how lucky Dawn is to have been taken in by Katherine and James in comparison to other Amazons as I feel that that has been discussed to death. I will however say this, no matter how much she tries to fight it, throw up whatever resistance, passive or active, Katherine's gentle, caring touch is going to eke its way through.

James and Katherine are probably the best option Amazons she could have ended up with, but Dawn's feelings on the matter aren't unjustified. Katherine's kindness is a good thing but it doesn't mean she really understands or respects why Dawn is unhappy. There's a middle ground here they both need to reach.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt with regard to the chocolate would have gone a long way. I guess it shows how strong the Amazon propaganda is when you get someone to believe the obvious poison isn't poison.

8 minutes ago, TerranV said:

James and Katherine are probably the best option Amazons she could have ended up with, but Dawn's feelings on the matter aren't unjustified. Katherine's kindness is a good thing but it doesn't mean she really understands or respects why Dawn is unhappy. There's a middle ground here they both need to reach.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt with regard to the chocolate would have gone a long way. I guess it shows how strong the Amazon propaganda is when you get someone to believe the obvious poison isn't poison.

Agreed.

First I'm glad to see this story back.  Dawn is new in this dimension but Katherine should have known better than letting Dawn eat a piece of candy from another amazon.  As soon as she started talking I knew something was wrong.  I don't think there is anyway Dawn will come to love them no matter how good and kind of amazons they are.

yeaayyy,, I’ve been checking every day for an update and I finally got my fix. Sigh, I would soo happily and gladly trade places with dawn. but then, It would probably be a much more happy and loving story.. :P

14 hours ago, TerranV said:

Great chapter!

Katherine's got some fight in her too. It would be sweet if their relationship ends up improving 

As emotional as Katherine can get, she's definitely built strong. Though, it's times like these when she gets pushed into a place that I think she doesn't like going to, even if Dawn forces her hand. But if nothing else, Katherine's a durable Amazon!

14 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Dawn's definitely just getting into that rut where reality is still sinking in, I'd say. Everything sucks and there's just about nothing that can happen at this point that'd feel like a "win" or a foothold in whatever slippery slope she's plummeting down. I want to continue leveraging the key point that Dawn isn't really all that aware of how this dimension works. She doesn't know the full scope of just how bad things can get and comparatively how good things right now are. Though, based on what she's come from and what she has to deal with now, the frustration is more than understandable.

11 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

First I'm glad to see this story back.  Dawn is new in this dimension but Katherine should have known better than letting Dawn eat a piece of candy from another amazon.  As soon as she started talking I knew something was wrong.  I don't think there is anyway Dawn will come to love them no matter how good and kind of amazons they are.

Yeah, candy from strangers is usually a no-go. If nothing else, maybe Katherine might misunderstand today as a lesson that chocolate gives Dawn an upset stomach... Some sort of warped conclusion like that. As far as never being able to love Katherine and James, that is a good question. I'd be curious to see just what kind of gauntlet it might take to make her truly appreciative of them, assuming one exists!

10 hours ago, dmavn said:

yeaayyy,, I’ve been checking every day for an update and I finally got my fix. Sigh, I would soo happily and gladly trade places with dawn. but then, It would probably be a much more happy and loving story.. :P

Hey there, thanks for reading! Yeah, but at the end of the day what's a good story without a little bit of struggle? Thanks for the comment!

Dawn needs to realize that there comes a point where you can be happy or you can be right.  

She is right she should be treated like an adult.  But if she keeps persisting on being right she will most likely end up a very unhappy little girl.

i will be interested to see if she ever comes to this conclusion, before she ends up neither.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 11:14 AM, diaperboymi said:

Awesome chapter!!!!!!  I she doesn't like the situation but she really needs to exercise more control.   It really could be worse ??

Yeah, given what kind of dimension she's in, I think it's fair to say that it can always get worse. Thanks for commenting!

On 7/24/2022 at 6:37 PM, LilKevin said:

Dawn needs to realize that there comes a point where you can be happy or you can be right.  

She is right she should be treated like an adult.  But if she keeps persisting on being right she will most likely end up a very unhappy little girl.

i will be interested to see if she ever comes to this conclusion, before she ends up neither.

That's definitely a balanced way to look at things. One way to win the struggle can just be learning how to go with the flow, but of course that's a lot easier said than done. There is no easy answer, I'd say, and no matter what happens, it will have been a difficult point to reach. Thanks so much for commenting and reading!

On 8/7/2022 at 9:49 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thanks!

14 - Divine Revelation

As advanced as a horrid dimension like this one could be, the technological advancements were obvious in as many obvious ways as there were subtle ones. Where it was evident could be recounted by Dawn from her brief vacation here, assuming she were of a saner mind, at the moment.

Instead, she continued her pattern of lifelessness, boredly listening to the digital beeps and bops of every price tag scanned by the cashier. One such item that didn’t go unnoticed was the already opened package of diapers. The missing member of the platoon? Secured around Dawn’s waist...

“So you just got her? Oh, congratulations!” The cashier cooed while Katherine continued to unload from the carriage.

“Yeah...she’s a little bit of a handful, though.” Katherine chuckled.

Dawn kneaded her knuckle against the carriage handle, biting her tongue and doing her damndest to not mind her own business, otherwise she’d be cussing out yet another stranger for getting involved in her business.

“Oh, and actually, the pants she’s wearing are from the store too...” an apologetic voice was wheeling her forward. “Do I need to take them off of her?”

The cashier waved her hand. “Nope, not an issue! We usually keep these tags on the back, anyway…’scuse me, sweetiepie!”

And before she could resist, refuse her consent, another probing hand like it was some kind of free show gingerly took the waistband of Dawn’s pants, tugged it down some for anyone who may have thought the diaper bulge wasn’t enough already, then held her like that until a loud red beep signified the price scan.

“So obedient, too!” The cashier complimented. A compliment for Katherine. A mocking comment for Dawn.

“She can behave when she wants to...” Katherine sounded partially in agreement, but that only made Dawn give her an angry look, hidden from the cashier.

No more beeping. Plastic bags were loaded into the cart. Was it finally over? Had she suffered enough?

“Oh and actually, I have a few of the display tags for some furniture I was hoping to order...” Gee, what furniture? A new couch, perhaps?

“Yep!” The cashier pepped right up. “We take care of that here...” She muttered with a scanning eye over a few slips Dawn didn’t remember seeing. Then again, she did her utmost to try and tune out all the shopping. Even if she cracked at the end, things were going well up until then.

“Are you looking to have these delivered today? It is a bit extra since it’s getting to be midday...”

“Yes, that’s fine.” Oh boy, and paying the premium for delivery? Dawn rolled her eyes. She’d definitely be having this used against her. More “Good will” and “faith” she’d be spitting on.

“Okay, you can swipe your card here. A name and an address, please?”

“Katherine Foster, at 72 Providence Road?”

“Okay…! Just swipe right here, please. Do you know when you’re going to be home to receive this stuff?”

“It can come sooner rather than later. We’re headed home right after this.”

Please. Let it come never. Let the delivery truck catch flames or be stolen.

“Perfect. Thank you, and congratulations! She’s a real cutie! Bye-bye!” She specifically waved at Dawn with a cute smile, yet Dawn was more than obliged to frown right back at her. And that was that. Just like in her home dimension. Two people with an ire hatred for each other exchanging the stink eye, then be on their way. At least that was universal.

“Uh-oh!” But it wasn’t. Of course it couldn’t because that would make too much sense. Dawn didn’t have any sense in a place like this, and thinking she ever had it was just another sign of how badly she was slipping. “Careful, Mommy! I think baby needs a nap when you get home!”

Getting in the last word. Of course she had to. The ridiculousness of how petty all these people were! The look in Dawn’s eye showed how ready she was to shout back, and just as she was, Katherine’s hand fell on hers on the bar.

“Please...” A tired, disappointed look on Katherine’s face. In close proximity Dawn was the only one party to the expression of sheer grief on the Amazon. “Don’t cause a scene?”

Dawn’s body froze up as she quietly sat back down with a soft crinkle. Her? Making a scene? Like she was the problem? Offended didn’t even begin to describe it. But as she was teeming with rage, it made her want to engage so much less. It was a continuous cycle. Yell, scream, then be ignored while the other side complained just as much, then the status quo would remain simply because they were bigger. Every Amazon was just a brick wall.

Dawn was partially left to her devices in the car, strapped in the car seat while Katherine unloaded the carriage into the back of the car. They didn’t converse. They didn’t chat. No looks. Nothing. It was becoming a kind of interaction that only happened when it needed to, and it was completely initiated by Katherine.

Unloading didn’t take much longer, and after a quick deposit of the carriage nearby Katherine was back in the driver’s seat. It was quiet all the same, but thankfully not from an eerie kind of stance. From Dawn’s perspective, Katherine was quietly browsing her phone before holding it to her ear.

“James, hon?”

Dawn was going to get permanent creases from all the frowning she was doing. She wanted to shout for the speaker, for inclusion, but she knew that she wouldn’t get it. Sit and suffer. Be seen and not be heard.

“Hey honey...you’re on break right now, right? Mhm...” A small sigh left her breath, and Dawn sort of took pride in the belief that she was causing it. “We just got out of the store. We got some basic stuff as well as some furniture. No, it’s being delivered later today… Mhm...yeah, that sounds good. Let’s do that. Oh, and when you’re on your way home, could you get us some melon juice?”

Instinctively, Dawn tried leaning forward to hear, but her taut car seat straps snugly kept her in place.

“It’s...” Another sniff. “We can talk when you’re home; I don’t wanna wrap you up right now. Talk to you soon, kay? Love you.”

When she hung up the phone, there apparently wasn’t anything to fill Dawn on, which she doubted, but didn’t press on. In a way it was a calm, relaxing drive back home, ignoring all the tense emotions laid between the two women.

Katherine hoisted her out of the seat once they were in the driveway and carried her up to the front door. It was irritating in itself by how desensitized Dawn was already starting to feel about the notion of being carried in the short time she already had been. Whether she liked it or not, her body was still getting careless and didn’t feel so uncomfortable anymore.

Dawn could already hear the barking and scratching on the other side. Waver’s sixth sense, no doubt, like all dogs had.

The golden furball was hopping on Katherine’s thighs as he joyfully barked with a wagging tongue and tail.

“Easy boy, easy!” Katherine tried to calm the pet down in a giggly voice, but the energy wasn’t all there like it’d been this morning.

The dog had relented long enough for Katherine to get inside, setting Dawn on the floor as the dog paced in circles, but delighted to have one of its prey on an even playing field.

“Cut...cut it out…!” Dawn tried not to smile, trying to push away the giant dog as it licked her face. In the corner of her eye she did catch a faint smile from the corner of Katherine’s mouth.

Nope. That was enough to kill her emotions completely.

Dawn forced her smile away and looked up at Katherine expectantly.

“Take this thing off of me.”

Like she was still watching the phantom image of Dawn playing with the dog, she finally refocused. “Take...what? Your diaper? Did you wet it already?”

That was a question with some whiplash.

“What? No? Why would I? I played your game. I didn’t make a scene at the store. Now take this diaper off me.” Dawn stood firm.

“You’ll get a new one when you need changing.” Katherine explained like it was two plus two.

Dawn came back with one minus one. “I’m not being changed at all. I’m taking the diaper off then putting nothing else back on.”

“And we already discussed that it’s inappropriate to walk around naked.”

“Then I’ll wear pants! Why didn’t we go buy any panties?!”

If there was one thing Dawn knew how to give Katherine, it was stress.

“Because LPS would not approve. And you just finished messing yours in the store? Wouldn’t you rather have a wet diaper than have an accident in your pants?”

Flabbergasted. Dawn’s mouth hung agape for just a second. “I...I don’t have accidents…! I use the toilet! It was that chocolate, I’m telling you!”

“Chocolate like every other food makes us need to use the bathroom, Dawn...” Katherine explained with a sigh, missing Dawn’s point entirely by opting for the objective truth.

Yes, but I mean that chocolate was drugged or something! It was...I don’t know...a laxative? Either way, it’s not fair! I don’t need diapers!” Was all her credibility gone now? Was that all it took? One dirty trick from a stranger to tarnish her reputation with non-disposable underwear for good?

“You’re fine, Dawn,” Katherine decided for her, “now can you please come over here? I want to take the tag off your pants.”

Fuming, Dawn did come over then turned her back. She felt the strong tug on her pants that snapped the plastic strings that tied the shopping tag to the clothes.

“Okay...all set.” Katherine stood back up. “I’m going to bring in everything we bought, okay? Can you stay here and be good?”

“Can you take my diaper off?” Dawn frowned up at her.

Katherine sharply exhaled. “Fine then. Don’t be.” And without another word she walked back outside to the driveway, leaving the door half open.

Honestly, why ask stupid questions if you don’t want stupid answers? Dawn turned the other way, watching the dog, Waver expectantly paced in circles with his eyes on her the entire time.

Looking around, she saw a wicker basket by the door and behind the couch filled with undeniably dog toys. Picking out something that resembled a tennis ball, she held it out to the dog.

Waver perked up immediately, freezing in place with tensed muscles. The hunter’s stance. He was ready.

“Fine...” Dawn smiled a tiny bit. “Fetch.” She said right before chucking it with reckless abandon into the kitchen. Immediately the dog scampered after it, scraping the kitchen floor with his nails all the way.

While she waited she looked back at the doorway. It was open for Katherine to get in and out…

She peered her head out into the driveway. By the car Katherine was busy with half her head stuck inside, moving things around, getting bags closer to the front. Distracting work.

Directly outside was the front lawn, and in front of that was a sidewalk. Down the suburban neighborhood it went. Down somewhere. Somewhere that wasn’t here. As if to test for an invisible alarm, she stepped onto the metal doorframe. Nothing yet, other than her naked feet feeling all the individual grooves of the frame. She took another step out onto the cement landing right before the steps. Nothing either. Another step and another, she’d descended one of the steps. Another and another...and another, and she was on the lawn now.

Looking over, Katherine was still busy getting things in order.

It was a calm decision, of all things. No hastiness, no panicked heartbeat or pumping adrenaline. Maybe a calm walk or mild jog, Dawn made the conscious and casual choice to make her way across the lawn, away from the house and onto the sidewalk. Then she started moving. Down she went and away.

Was it really this easy? She tried not to laugh. All those tears, frustration and anger felt almost silly with how simple it was for her to just walk out like that. She was free. Sort of. This was the start. She continued her small jog down the sidewalk, finally reaching a point where the house was out of view. Success! Though every step was unfortunately not a full one. Part of her hips would swing with her step, courtesy of the bulky diaper between her legs, and not to mention the dreaded sound it made. The asphalt sidewalk was rough on her feet, but it hardly mattered when it was the price for freedom.

Now what? She’d need to get to the Portal Station, somehow. She’d figure it out one way or another. Sneak inside, slip through a portal, then she was home. Such few steps in her mind which is why it felt so easy. So tangible. Much easier than whatever fake jargon James and Katherine were lying to her about.

And as she walked, she finally came across someone. In front of another suburban home was a lawn filled with flower beds. Bright and colorful, some were tall and distracting. She could hear laughing and giggling getting louder as a sudden face emerged from the greenery and colors.

Dawn came face to face with a young man. Well built, mid twenties with a sharp jawline. But what wasn’t handsome, sharp and angular was his crotch. Round and expanded, rather, hiding behind the shortalls he was dressed in. They both shared a look of surprise as they stared at one another.

“Uhm...hey there...” Dawn quietly waved, feeling as awkward and unnerved as ever. Another “Little”, looking like as much of a captive as Dawn did, except was that his laughing voice just now? He was having “fun”?

“Uhm...hi...” He had a deep pitch to his voice, but it sounded lighter than it should have. More innocent, fluffy. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for a Portal Station,” Dawn said, reminding herself that he was definitely not a tourist. “Do you know where the nearest one is? I need to get home, please.” On the other hand she was relieved to finally be speaking with a non-giant.

“Uh...” He innocently turned his whole head back over his shoulder, then back. “I can ask my mommy?” He offered with a lot less volume control for his voice.

Mommy. She shuddered at the word. It didn’t take much more to figure something out. He wasn’t right in the head. Not like he should be.

“N...nevermind...” Dawn knew this wouldn’t go anywhere but bad and fast. Come to think of it, if Littles were treated as much like children as she thought they were, no parenting Amazon in their right mind would let their Little out unsupervised. Shit. She needed to go.

Dawn tried briskly walking away as if to insinuate nothing was wrong, but she could hear the loud man-child shout from his lungs, “HEY MOMMMY? WHAT’SA PORTAL STATION AND WHERE IS IT?!”

Forget how her feet felt, Dawn went back to jogging. The turn of the block was coming just up, actually. Yes! Progress!

“Whoa there, munchkin!”

And failure. Dawn shrieked with horror as she was swooped up into the air against her will, then came face to face with a rosy-cheeked plump woman in a baseball cap.

“What are you doing out here all on your own, huh?” She looked past Dawn both ways down the sidewalk. “Are you walking with your mommy or daddy?”

Dawn followed her eyes that moved down to her bare feet. “Uh-oh, somebody on a little adventure?”

“I’m trying to get home.” Dawn seethed. “Now please, put me down so I can get to a Portal Station!”

“A portal station?” The Amazon raised her eyebrow. “Sweetheart, I don’t think you have any business with a grown-up place like that…--”

“Mommy?” The same man from earlier was now tugging at the Amazon’s pants. Both females looked down at him. “What’s a Portal Station?”

“A place where grown-ups use to do business, honey.” She placatingly answered before giving her perplexed look back to Dawn. “Honey, do you have a name? What are you doing out here by yourself?”

“Dawn.” She begrudgingly replied. “Look, I wasn’t bothering you, so could you please stop bothering me? This doesn’t concern you!” She did her best to wriggle, but she, like all other giants, had an iron grip.

“I think it does if I see a lost, barefoot Little walking around by herself?” The Amazon countered, shifting her hold so now Dawn was against her hip. The perfect posture for the stranger to pull out the back of her diaper.

“H-hey!” Dawn shouted with a blush.

“Don’t worry, you’re still dry,” She smiled, like she knew what Dawn’s concern actually was. “Now Dawn, this is my little boy Tommy. Tommy, can you say ‘hi’ to Dawn?”

“Hi...” He waved, suddenly with a shy voice as he half-hid behind the Amazon’s leg.

“No need to be shy, sweetie, she’s just a baby like you!” She cooed down at the manchild while Dawn gave the side of her head a disgusted look.

“Put me down.” She tried to sound authoritative, but it did so little to someone who just checked her diaper.

“Do you know your Mommy or Daddy’s name, sweetheart?” The Amazon asked, outright ignoring her.

“Yeah, first name Fuck, last name You.” She frowned with rock-bottom levels of patience.

“Excuse me?” The Amazon’s face that wore a creeping mask of superficial pleasantries shifted into a stern frown, like she caught a young child saying a...bad word. Not a very flowery comparison.

All it took was the frown though. The stern voice with her dominating size. Whatever high Dawn was feeling from dealing with Katherine, a familiar Amazon all day, all her gusto seemed to wash away with just a single look. A phantom fear suddenly flashed her torment in that bathroom. The overly-sized curly-haired woman as she stripped her, setting her out for straight ruin…

“K...Katherine...” Dawn spoke truthfully, yet with a numb tongue. Escape wasn’t impossible, probably...but she just needed to be set down. Play nice, get her trust…

“Well, Dawn, once we find your Mommy we’re going to find just how much trouble you’re in for being out here on your own and saying bad words.”

“Mommy? What’s ‘fuck’?”

The Amazon’s eyes widened with shock and disbelief, gasping in horror. Dawn, in spite of the fear, uncertainty and worry, spat a small amount of air.

“P--pff...” A devious grin started creeping on her face, just long enough for the woman holding her to notice. Now she looked angry, yet could be sweet as sugar to the enslaved and broken man innocently tugging at the leg of her pants.

“Tommy! Never say that word again, okay? It’s a word grown-ups use when they’re very angry, and babies are not allowed to say it.” With her closing remark, she gave Dawn an angry look. Good. It felt good.

“Oh...” The Little pondered what should have been a basic explanation, yet you could see the gears in his head turning unnervingly slow for how they should be for a normal person his age. “So how come she said it?” He even pointed his finger at Dawn, in case anyone forgot who the offender was.

“Because she’s a very naughty girl who is about to get a spanking.” She said plain as day which robbed the rest of the air from Dawn’s lungs. A...spanking? Was she serious? She couldn’t do that, right? She was a complete stranger!

DAWN!” A loud voice shouted from a distance.

All three turned their heads to an Amazon nearly sprinting down the sidewalk, fast and with purpose, eyes filled with tears.

Dawn! Dawn!” Katherine nearly collided with the other woman just in trying to stop herself. Without hesitation she plucked Dawn from the woman’s arms, hugging her tightly to the point Dawn almost thought she was about to break a bone from the pressure.

Dawn!” Katherine heaved, sniffling and gasping for air. “What...what were you doing?! You don’t ever run away like that, do you hear me?!” She sobbed and didn’t hold Dawn any less tight.

And so, the jig was up… Dawn sat there in her arms, emotionless and without response, feeling fully and completely defeated. There wouldn’t be a second chance like this. Not by a long shot.

Pressing Dawn’s head against her chest, Katherine with streaks of tears in her eyes profusely spoke with raw, pained emotion. “Th-thank you. Thank you so much for finding her!” She cried out to the other woman.

“I’m glad my little one Tommy spotted her when he did! I knew something was wrong when I saw a barefoot Little walking around all by herself.”

“I helped!” Tommy so proudly declared...already after his merits had been stated for him.

“Th...” She paused with each and every sniffle or hiccup. “Thank you, honey...” She smiled down at the Little.

Suddenly Dawn was pulled away, now face to face with the tearful Amazon looking anything but cheery.

Well crap. Dawn slowly started to turn her head away. It was hard to look at her for some reason…

Why did you leave like that?” Katherine cried as she asked, but the anger couldn’t be misplaced. “Don’t you know how dangerous it is?! You can’t ever go out walking by yourself! What if somebody took you?!”

And take her off to a better life? Dawn practically rolled her eyes. She didn’t answer, and Katherine didn’t wait for long before going back into a hug, squeezing the life out of her.

And from the gap between Dawn’s ear and Katherine’s chest, it heard, “I’m sorry about her...” Apologizing for her? For what, walking around like the independent adult she was? Sorry for legitimizing her age by accidentally letting her do something that she’s more than capable of?!

“New Mama, I take it?” The woman from Dawn’s perspective sounded like all smiles again. Naturally. She sounded like her face was made of layers, all a different emotion she could portray as needed. All fake, hiding a gross, annoying know-it-all Amazon. God, she was even starting to become more and more opinionated now…

“Yes...very new...” Katherine was still wiping tears, but Dawn as her security blanket continued to calm her down. “Thank you, again. So, so, so much…! I-I was just unloading the car from shopping and I left her inside. I kept the front door open so I could bring everything in. I didn’t see her anywhere when I went inside, and...” Her voice trailed the more she sounded like she wanted to recount the memory less and less. Did she really care that much? Could Dawn make her that panicked and frazzled? By just going out on her own? Apparently an entire week of being in a tour group counted for nothing…

Dawn tried to push against Katherine for space, yet her hold was firm. Rock solid. Dawn wasn’t going anywhere.

The other Amazon nodded with a loud noise of understanding. “Yep, I had a few close calls with my Tommy here when I first adopted him. You leave the backyard gate open one time when he’s playing on his swing set and the next he thinks of himself as an explorer...”

“I am an explorer!” Tommy annoyedly whined from his “mommy’s” leg.

She knelt down to pat his head. “Yes you are, sweetie, but only where I can see you!” Then stood back up, sighing with reminiscent relief. “Thank goodness for adoption chips… At least that way these tykes can’t get far…!”

Chip? The hell? What was she talking about? Dawn spun her head to look at Tommy. Was...was there a chip on him? Did it make him act like a kid? Whatever it was, it wasn’t right. Inhumane, whatever the fuck she was talking about.

“Right...” Katherine nodded her head, yet the woman continued.

“My name is Vanessa, by the way,” She held out a hand, which Katherine shook. “And assuming she was telling the truth,” because Dawn apparently no longer had any credibility, “you must be Katherine?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“Well, Katherine, it definitely seems like you might have a handful to deal with. A bit of a potty mouth too, unfortunately.”

“She didn’t...” Oh yes she did, and more than that, the shock, the disappointment in Katherine’s voice, could it have felt any more out of place? She sounded so possessive, controlling, like Dawn’s actions somehow reflected Katherine’s reputation. They weren’t connected no matter what anyone said!

Vanessa solemnly nodded, like she was disclosing she had an incurable disease. “She used the F-U-C-K word with me, and unfortunately Tommy overheard...”

Dawn!” Katherine’s voice turned from worry to shock as the spotlight shifted.

“She wouldn’t put me down.” Dawn plainly replied. She didn’t even know why she was giving a reason. It never mattered. Might means right, and the rest is history.

Before Katherine’s words could come to light, “If I could make a suggestion?” Vanessa spoke up, “Whenever my son needs a little discipline on how we use our words, soap does the trick when you need to wash those dirty words out of their mouths. Walking off on their own definitely calls for a spanking. They need to know that their actions have consequences to keep them from repeating, Katherine.”

Dawn couldn’t want to leave any more. The Portal Station was a bust, but now she really did want to go back to the house. That hadn’t changed. And more importantly, her mouth had already been soaped once by an egotistical Amazon bitch.. No fucking way it would happen again.

“Thank you for the advice,” Katherine smiled. “I...I’m sorry, I think I need to bring her back home before she gets herself into any more trouble...Vanessa? Thank you so much. If you wouldn’t mind, could we exchange numbers? It definitely will not, but in case something like this ever happens again...”

“Nope, no need to explain. I understand completely.” Vanessa smiled while she produced a phone. “Littles need a lot of love, but they also need discipline just as much to show how much we love them even more.” She nodded like it was some cultic mantra.

Secure in Katherine’s arms, they finally made the dreaded walk back home.

“Why...” Dawn could feel Katherine’s body shaking. “Why did you do that? Why did you run away?” Her voice trembled and sounded afraid.

She didn’t exactly feel a reason to lie, but she already knew what was about to be thrown at her. If she could already predict the outcome though, maybe it did say something about her actions. Not that she’d ever admit to it. “...I was going to go to the Portal Station on my own.”

“On your own?! By yourself?!” Shock, surprise, and disbelief somehow hit her tone all at once. “Dawn...don’t you know how far away that is?”

“No.” Not like it mattered. Not like anyone would tell her. Something worth doing was obviously a challenge, and getting to her actual home was certainly just that.

“Th-that’s...” Katherine tried to find her words, spacing her thoughts with upset and angry puffs of air. “You can’t be by yourself without an Amazon that you know you can trust.”

Whoa there. Dawn glared at her. “Yeah, and I don’t need an Amazon to walk me around. I’m perfectly fine.”

No, you’re not.” Her words cut her in an odd way. “It doesn’t matter how old or how independent you think you are. When you’re outside, you’re either with me, James, or someone else that we trust. Understood?”

“Yeah. Whatever. I trust myself.”

It was hardly an agreement, which is why Katherine only sobbed more.

“I...I only want what’s best for you! Why do you have to fight me over every little thing?! Do you really hate me that much? That you’re willing to put yourself in danger if it means disobeying me?”

“...Yeah, actually.” Dawn supposed with a look of eureka on her face. “Yeah!” She started laughing while Katherine looked down on her with silent shock. “I hate you so much, Katherine, and I hate James too! I fucking refuse to go along with your stupid games. I won’t validate whatever baby fantasies you both have. I’m an adult and nothing will change that. I don’t wear diapers, I don’t wear stupid baby clothes. I don’t use a crib, I’m not a kid, and I KNOW HOW TO WALK ON MY OWN!”

The walk back home was much shorter than Dawn expected, only because she wasn’t making the comparison of her own two legs and Katherine’s. Surprisingly the front door was still wide open. Katherine truly must have come running. That being said, Waver, sat on the cement steps obediently and expectantly. As soon as he saw them both, he loudly barked with a wagging tail.

Katherine without a word stepped inside, waiting for Waver to follow in before shutting the door, then locking it. Of course it was good practice, but naturally Dawn couldn’t help but feel it was personal. Gee, wonder why.

Before Dawn could be set down, Katherine kept walking upstairs with her and into the empty room she was staying in, save for the pile of bedding on the floor.

As angry, upset, and scared as Katherine was, she set Dawn on the floor with the same gentle touch she always had.

“Let’s...let’s both cool off for a bit...” Defeat felt in the air by both parties, her voice was thick and tired. The look on Katherine’s face seemed like she wanted nothing more than this day to end. Oddly enough, Dawn felt somewhat good about it. Maybe she really did get the message across. Welcome to her world.

“...Call me if you need anything...” Katherine turned her back and started closing the door, ushering Waver out with her. And just before the door fully closed, it stopped right on the frame with a small crack.

She was leaving a small bit, just to check on Dawn, obviously. This was Dawn’s thought process. Again, treating her like a child. Saying she couldn’t go where she wanted without supervision, thinking she needs diapers… Angrily, she stomped over to the door, trying to slam it shut as best as she could, but the best she could muster was a hard press by leaning her body against it. Either way, she’d done what she set out to do by closing the door.

Alone. Finally. Turning back to the empty and destitute space, the tiny world was her oyster. Finally! Like what she wanted this morning, she was finally back in this dreary room. Filled with nothing, just the way she wanted it. All the time in the world to burn away by just sleeping and lounging. She didn’t have to face anything now. Nothing at all!

Victory at last, at such a small cost, Dawn happily leapt onto the bed. And despite the ear-violating crinkle from her underwear, things felt nice.

She rolled and rolled, tossed and turned. Dozed off then and there.

After some time, there was a knock on the door. Dawn didn’t bother to answer, and neither did they bother to wait for one.

“Did you want lunch…?” Katherine poked her head in. No rosy look or happy smile either.

“Nope. Now go away.” Dawn’s chin was resting on the pillow, pointed away from the door.

“I...I can order us something? We can get anything you want?” She tried once more. The more the day wore on, Dawn was recognizing more and more the constant, desperate attempts from this woman to form some kind of connection. And naturally, Dawn burned every bridge she tried to build, even if takeout sounded good.

“Don’t care. Don’t want anything.”

“...Okay.” The door closed.

More tossing and turning, spiced up by a bit of rolling.

A little bit later there was another knock on the door, but it opened not long after.

“I know you said you weren’t hungry, but I made you something just in case...”

“Don’t want it. Take it back.”

“...I’ll come back in a little bit and take what’s left.”

The door closed.

Dawn didn’t bother turning her head for a few more minutes, but finally, begrudgingly, she did. On the floor was an Amazon-sized plate with a deceptively small amount of food on it. What was deceptive was relative sizes making it look small at first. When Dawn approached the sandwich it came into full view as just a normal sized sandwich. Dawn-sized.

Expecting something like drugs or a smashed up pill, Dawn lifted the corner of the bread like she was defusing a bomb. A yellow substance coated between what she figured was cheese and the bread. Some sort of cut of deli meat in between...A vegetable? It sort of looked like a radish…

Then she remembered her strike, dropping the corner of the sandwich before walking away. But it was too late, the seed had been sewn. This morning’s lack of food was catching up to her as her stomach suddenly decided to grow and become a drama queen only when there was food in the room.

“One...” She muttered to herself bitterly. Walking back over to the plate, she carried it with both hands to the makeshift bed so she could sit down. For it to be Little sized, that meant working with Amazon proportions to start and shaving from there. The sandwich was a perfect square, sharp on the edges from where a knife likely cut off the crusts and then some. Slowly, she took a bite out of the corner.

Well crap. She nearly wanted to spit it out, she wanted to reject it so badly.

It was good. Starvation had a way of making even the most disgusting things look tasty, and this was sort of like that. Not because it looked bad, but because it was seemingly mundane and ordinary, yet read to her stomach as divine for simply being the first food it had experienced in a while.

One bite became two, then three...four...to eventually crumbs on a plate. Too late to spit it back on the plate now. She’d given into her urges and ate the whole thing. Dusting her hands off over the plate, she carried it back over to the floor and set it down, not once trying to consider who made it for her.

Now she was thirsty, but she wasn’t about to go making any complaints about that. And when in doubt whether she was thirsty or hungry, surely she could fill her belly from sleep. Laying back down, after a truthfully long and tiring day, she embraced the silence with her head against the pillow, blissfully slumbering away.

When she woke up undisturbed, the door was left partly open. Very much not closed the way she left it. The plate was gone and no one was standing in the doorway

Finally bored with her life left in a single room, Dawn walked into the hall and over to the stairs, sliding down each step, trying not to notice the crinkle with each time she sat on the steps. The first thing she heard were voices from the kitchen. Sounded like James was home. And also she looked over at the door, seeing a few large boxes with packaging. Then on the corner of one she could see a design in black ink. A crib…

More importantly though, she went back to eavesdropping.

Katherine sounded inconsolable, crying even more than Dawn had heard her today.

“I...I don’t get it…! What did we do wrong? …I love her so much, James! I just want more than anything for her to like us! I…I even yelled at her today! It hurts...it hurts so much!”

“Was she like this all day?” James sounded like he was standing over her. Dawn could imagine Katherine slumped over the island while James rubbed her back.

“Y-yes…! First it was after the LPS worker left and I tried calling you, then it was after I let her come out from the corner… She knew that we were interested in adopting her. Did you tell her?”

“...I did, when I brought her to the hotel, thinking that was it.”

She sniffled and blew her nose. “That’s fine...I’m glad she knows; I don’t want to keep that from her. But...she wasn’t happy. She hates me, James. She hates us. She was grumpy all day, pretending like I didn’t even exist! She wouldn’t talk to me, she barely seemed to care about whatever I bought for her. Ugh…!”

Apparently with her other half in the scene, she felt the ability to truly pour herself out. Something she couldn’t do just with Dawn around. And oddly enough, Dawn was angry out of jealousy. Katherine got the support system to bawl her eyes out to someone that would unconditionally understand her. Where was that for Dawn? She couldn’t just fucking phone up her boyfriend from another dimension to rant about a bunch of giants treating her like a baby!

“It’s gonna be okay, Kat...”

“Is...is it? When we got home...I made a mistake.” A mistake for letting Dawn think she had freedom. “I left Dawn inside while I went to go unpack the car. I left the door open so I could get back inside, but she used that to run outside when I didn’t notice. I got lucky, James…! I only found her because I guessed which way she ran! A neighbor found her and stopped her, but what if they didn’t? What if somebody took her James…!” Her voice only reached higher pitches as she continued to cry.

“She ran outside on her own?” James asked with surprise. To Dawn, there being any shock factor to that felt ridiculous.

“Yes… What...what if someone reported that? What if they saw us? If-if they knew we let her get out on her own--if LPS knew we let her run away…!”

“Okay, okay, Kat, honey, calm down, okay?” It sounded like he was getting physical, because Katherine only started sounding worse. Even Dawn, around the corner, was starting to feel weird.

“She hates me so much…! I want to mean the world to her, but everything I do gets no appreciation, no thanks, and it leaves me feeling like dirt!”

“It’s...I’m sure she’s trying to work through her own issues right now, too...She’s just not as good as dealing with them.”

Right, of course. Dawn was the problem. Always the Little, never the Amazon.

“But I wouldn’t know that...” Katherine dejectedly spoke. “I don’t know anything about her...She won’t talk to me. She barely asks for anything and I always have to guess what she wants or how she’s feeling, but she doesn’t show any emotion. She always gives me that look! Like she can’t be bothered with me in the slightest! I love her so much, James, and I’m not giving up, but I never thought a single day would be so hard…!”

Dawn kept listening in, James walked around in the kitchen, long enough for Dawn to not notice the difference when he was suddenly peering around the doorway, looking right down at her. Like he knew she was there the whole time.

Dawn looked up at him with a frown. “Hey.”

“In the kitchen.” His voice was immovable. Angry. Yep. He sounded angry. “Now.”

Katherine watched James escort the prisoner inside, holding a hand over her mouth while she cried, then turned back away. For an Amazon, Katherine was an awfully sobbing mess…

“Would you rather be sitting or standing?” James asked Dawn.

“Don’t care.”

“That wasn’t an answer.” He sounded far more impatient. Understandably. Dawn just finished her day making an absolute mockery of his wife. “Sitting or standing?”

“...Standing.”

“Then you can stay right there.” He crossed his arms. “Do you want to tell me what happened today?”

“Sounds like your wife gave you the gist...” Dawn deflected, truly believing her side of anything didn’t actually matter.

“So you’ve been a brat the whole day and went as far as to run away on your own?”

Dawn pursed her lips, trying to maintain a ‘don’t care’ kind of front. “...Yep.”

“Do you have ANY idea how much trouble you’ve caused today? Any at all?!”

Dawn balled her fists, finding the vocal anger in herself. “Do you know how much shit I’ve--”

“Language.” James sternly reprimanded.

Dawn’s muscles tensed even more as she bared her teeth. “AGGGHHHH! FUCK! SHIT! ASS! DICK! FUCK-FUCK-FUCKITY-FUCK. FUCKING COCKSUCKER! There! Language! How’s that for you! You fucking stupid--” A yelp was all she made the moment she was off the ground. James’ rock-iron grip with his arm around her had her flailing and kicking. “PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!”

“No, absolutely not.” His voice was teeming with anger, and Katherine worriedly followed them to the bathroom. Dawn had never seen their bathroom before. She would have liked to say it was nice, but frankly was too busy with what was apparently about to happen. With a strong slam he opened the shower door, and to Dawn’s absolute horror she saw him reach for a bar of soap.

“No, no...OKAY, FINE! I’M SORRY! I WON’T SWEAR ANYMORE!” All it took was the look of soap to put her on edge.

“You won’t after we wash out that filthy mouth of yours. Where did you learn that it was okay to say stuff like that? Especially to the people that are trying to care for you? Is this how you thank us, for everything that we do?”

“J-James...” Katherine with meek worry tried to talk from the doorway.

“Kath,” James started as he turned on the faucet. Dawn with whimpering horror saw him begin to wet the soap. “I think we’re all having a rough time, but that doesn’t mean we get to do whatever we want because of it. We’re watching over Dawn, and that means it’s our job to watch her properly.” He looked down at Dawn. “I also heard you were swearing at one of our neighbors today. Is that true?”

A whole other moment of frustration. Enough to make her burn right back into a rage. “You’re fucking right I--” She tried to say, but a chunk of soap was lathering the inside of her mouth. Just as she spit it out coughing, James caught it right back in his hand. “Wh-what the fuck?!”

Back right in the soap went. “Until you’re done talking like you’re a sailor, we’re going to keep doing this. Until the entire bar of soap is gone, if that’s what it takes.”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” She cried after spitting out the soap, still with a mouth full of that metallic taste. “I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE! LET ME GET KIDNAPPED! LET SOMEBODY TAKE ME! ANYWHERE THAT DOESN’T HAVE YOU TWO TERRIBLE PE--” Apparently it wasn’t just swear words that irked him. Anything bad at all, even.

“And we have ways of talking about the things we don’t like, either.” James angrily scolded. “You’ve had a field day it sounds like with all the trouble you’ve caused. A timeout should have been where all this attitude ended, but you’ve proven yourself to need even more punishment.”

The dynamic like that went on for a bit longer. Katherine quietly watched from the door while James continued the wash-rinse-repeat of soaping her mouth, interrogating, then soaping again the moment she said something out of line. Somewhere along the way Dawn could hear the jingle of Waver’s tags on his collar while Katherine quietly tried to shush the dog and move him along. Because it was an animal spectator that of course embarrassed Dawn.

Stacy’s encounter was bad, demoralizing and horrid. This wasn’t the same, but had its own level of badness. Needless to say, with each taste of soap Dawn was feeling less and less to the idea of saying something objectively bad…

As she spit out the last of the suds, she coughed with tears rolling down her cheeks. “F-fine...” She whimpered in a croaking voice.

“Are you finally ready to speak appropriately?”

“Y-yes...”

Whether he believed her or not, the sink finally turned off. James put half a bar of soap back in the shower before carrying her back into the kitchen.

“Now we’re going to try this again. Without the attitude.” James’ stern look was unyielding. “What happened today?”

“Everything happened...” Dawn bitterly replied, already flinching from the way James moved. “I...everything...Everything! I was treated like a baby the entire day! When...when that LPS worker came, and I was treated like a child. She didn’t listen to anything I had to say, and Katherine told me I was just seen as some kidnapped kid! When she called you I wanted to talk too since this is about ME, but she wouldn’t even include me! When I tried to be involved she put me in the corner for NO REASON! I’m tired of being treated like a kid! You both already know that I know you want to adopt me, so it makes sense why you won’t treat me like an adult! You never even wanted to!”

“That’s not true!” Katherine finally interrupted, wiping her eyes. “We just want to look out for you!”

“By putting me in diapers? Buying me baby clothes? A crib? A car seat?”

“Yes, because that’s the best way to care for you.” James included. “And as for your little stunt after getting back home from shopping, what were you thinking?!”

“What was I thinking? I was thinking that I wanted to go home!” Dawn cried. “No one felt like taking me to the Portal Station because they were too busy or thought it was a dumb idea. I DON’T CARE IF IT’S DUMB! Even if I don’t have a chance, I can’t just not try! I just lost my entire day to shopping for all the different ways I’m going to be treated like a baby, all the while everyone else got to go back to my actual dimension! Neither of you have ANY idea how that makes me feel! You don’t know how much it hurts! How powerless I feel! I don’t care if I have to break the law! I don’t care if it worries you or Katherine! I’ll do anything to get home! You both are just getting in the way! If you really wanted me to understand and cooperate, you would have humored me. You would have shown me what an idiot I was for thinking there was a chance! You’d have taken me just to prove what an idiotic idea it was. At least let me see for my own eyes that my group finally left. I just wanted closure! Some final proof so I know that I really do have to go through the long haul! Don’t just push me along and tell me how it is! TREAT ME LIKE A PERSON!”

Her whole body was shaking and her head felt like it was on fire. Tears rolled down her cheeks like streams, all the while James' expression hardly looked any different, while Katherine sat again at the island, quietly crying herself. So much her legs wanted to give out; she shouted all the energy out of her body. Yet she tried to stand firm, just to look something more than pitiable.

James quietly exhaled.

“Thank you for telling us about how you feel. You are right. We can’t fully understand what you’re going through, but that doesn’t change the fact that you can’t take it out on us, no matter what. You could have talked to us this morning much more appropriately about this than how we have to handle this now. None of this is any excuse to treat Katherine like someone less than just because you’re having a bad day.”

“A bad day…?” Dawn’s voice cracked at the sound of his words. “My entire life has been ruined, and you call that just a bad day? Where...WHERE DO YOU AND YOUR SHITTY WIFE GET--”

She was off the ground faster than she could blink.

“J-James!” Katherine raised her voice.

Dawn’s mind was in a tizzy as she tried to figure out what was going on.

“No. We’re done.” James in one stroke yanked off Dawn’s pants, laying her over his knee. “We have given her multiple chances to talk things through and express her feelings, appropriately and maturely. We do not say bad words when we’re angry; we talk things out when we’re upset.”

“Wh-what are you doing?!” Dawn kicked her legs, but she was powerless against the male giant. She looked at Katherine’s expression, stricken with fear.

“James, please! She is having a tough time!”

“And we aren’t?” In a just as smooth motion, James pulled on the back of Dawn’s diaper and slipped it past her hips and down to her ankles. “Dawn, you need to learn that actions have consequences. We’ve been plenty lenient enough as it is, but I will absolutely NOT tolerate the way you talk about my wife and I. Katherine has been nothing but loving and caring to you, and the way you treat her is unacceptable. If you want to be a brat, you’re going to be disciplined like one.”

“Right, because I’m just a stupid kid, right?” Nervousness was thick in Dawn’s throat. She was already on the verge of more tears. “Go ahead, fine! Do your--”

There was a crack of thunder outside, and yet somehow it hit Dawn indoors. Her muscles tensed and her back arched inwards, feeling the jolt of electricity run through her. She felt the immediate burn of lightning on her bottom, then she realized it wasn’t lightning.

“One.”

“James, that’s enough!”

Before Dawn could process what’d happened, there was a second crack directly on her behind. A rough and firm palm collided with her backside, slapping skin with skin as the burn only intensified already to an unbearable degree.

She whimpered as she grit her teeth, flailing her legs just to find some way to dissipate the heat!

“Two. Three more.”

Th...three more? Three?! Make that two, as she was spanked once more.

It was a whole new surreal feeling. The worst so far had been getting her mouth washed out. But being spanked? It was a whole new terrible feeling. Belittling, humiliating, and excruciatingly painful.

“James, please! She’s learned her lesson!”

“No she hasn’t. Dawn needs to remember why she needs to behave.” Another crack on her bottom. It felt like she was bleeding, like she was close to dying!

Dawn’s body would jolt on its own, but overall she hung there on his knee lifelessly, sobbing from the terrifying pain. She’d never felt something that hurt so much before. She wanted more than anything for it to end!

And finally, one last smack that filled the room alongside Dawn’s crying. Dawn from her position watched Katherine standing, hands over her mouth as she couldn’t contain her tears. It was unbelievable. It was no secret to Dawn by just how much of a nuisance she’d been today. How much trouble and turmoil she’d caused, and how much she twisted the knife into Katherine. Truthfully, maybe she wasn’t deserving of it all. But in the moment it felt good. Now? Seeing her weep for Dawn, even while she was punished for the very things she did to her supporter, finally a rottenness was building inside of her. A foul piece of herself she couldn’t ignore, like every slap on her bottom seemed to bring it forth inside of her. It was an ugly mass that was a product of circumstance.

When it was finally over, the added insult to injury surely must have been that her diaper was forcefully tugged back on. The pants stayed off though when Katherine swooped her into the air and into a tight hug.

“I’m...I’m sorry,” Dawn croaked. It was half true. Katherine’s entire motive was unforgivable, but other things were, as were other things simply nothing wrong. Dawn just wanted to see it that way.

She was forcefully nuzzled into the crook of Katherine’s neck, continuing to sob as she shook her head, rocking her torso from side to side.

“No, no, Dawn, sweetie, it’s okay, alright? We’re not mad! You’ve just been having a tough day, right? It’s okay now, sweetheart. We forgive you. Everything is gonna be fine now, okay? It’s all better now and we’re on a clean slate.”

Dawn looked back over at James who was picking up her pants off the ground. She didn’t see the neutral Amazon she remembered from before. An instinctive fear rose up in her chest now. She knew James had strength, and what terrified her even more was knowing now that he wasn’t afraid to use it. The closest thing to a friend had disappeared entirely. Instinctively, she clutched Katherine a little tighter with an aching feeling by the way her burning bottom throbbed.

“You can always express your emotions and how you’re feeling, Dawn,” James started, “But there will be no more being mean to me or Katherine. Do I make myself clear?”

With the fear of God put into her, Dawn quietly nodded.

James looked as if he was going to say something, but didn’t.

“...I’m going to get started on the furniture.” James shifted topics, then excused himself to the living room.

Dawn sat there in Katherine’s arms, at a total loss for what happened. Her mind was a mess trying to think of any coherent thoughts. The blistering pain from a spanking she never could have expected was dominating her mind right then.

“Does it still hurt…?” Katherine quietly asked.

A simple question, yet the mere thought of it finally bridged the feeling on her backside to her emotions. She needed something to grab, and the fabric of Katherine’s sweater was just that.

“Y-yeah…!” Dawn sniffled, trying to compose herself, but the pieces kept falling apart. It wasn’t much longer until she was back to wailing, burning her throat from so much noise like her bottom burned right then.

That night had become chillingly enlightening.

• Like 20
  • Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant CH14 - Divine Revelation [08/28/2022]

Great chapter. 

As much I feel Dawn's rage is justified, walking out like that was just dumb. She had no idea where she was going and was gonna just ask for directions knowing she can't trust anyone.

She kinda deserved that spanking. In a way James treats her more like an adult than anyone. He talks to her straight rather than sugercoating things like Katherine.

Oh wow... oh WOW! So much emotion! And yeah, Dawn trying to run off like that is like trying to get out of the shark cage to get up close and personal with some great whites! That should have been apparent to her by now!

GAH! And now that I have read the new chapter, I am already craving the next one!

Excellent work!

I hope this is followed by a real conversation between the three of them to lay down ground rules. As Katherine said they are on a clean slate, so it would be best to get everything out in the open so they can work with each other rather than against each other. 

26 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I hope this is followed by a real conversation between the three of them to lay down ground rules. As Katherine said they are on a clean slate, so it would be best to get everything out in the open so they can work with each other rather than against each other. 

Until Dawn accepts the fact that she's never going home, there can be no cooperation, because that is still her singular focus. 

Never mind the fact that she is never going to be seen as anything but an infant in this place, no matter where she goes or who she meets.  Her new station in life is going to be a whole separate acceptance of its own.  

These are two hard and fast pieces of her formal reality that have to be dealt with before Dawn will ever willingly cooperate. 

53 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Until Dawn accepts the fact that she's never going home, there can be no cooperation, because that is still her singular focus. 

Never mind the fact that she is never going to be seen as anything but an infant in this place, no matter where she goes or who she meets.  Her new station in life is going to be a whole separate acceptance of its own.  

These are two hard and fast pieces of her formal reality that have to be dealt with before Dawn will ever willingly cooperate. 

Never going home remains to be seen. She certainly is in it for the long haul though. She at least seems aware of this deep down even if she is desperately resisting it. Heck thats probably why she is desperately resisting.

As for Katherine and James, they aren't exactly helping when they constatly hit her with them knowing best rather than actually explaining how this dimension really works. They may indeed know best but Dawn doesn't really have a reason to trust that.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:56 PM, TerranV said:

Great chapter. 

As much I feel Dawn's rage is justified, walking out like that was just dumb. She had no idea where she was going and was gonna just ask for directions knowing she can't trust anyone.

She kinda deserved that spanking. In a way James treats her more like an adult than anyone. He talks to her straight rather than sugercoating things like Katherine.

I think Dawn has almost every right to be angry, and I think what she did right then was just cashing in on just about nothing going her way. As many breakdowns as she has, it still seems fair that she'd want to keep lashing out in the most independent ways possible just to prove a point to either others or herself. Even if it disregards completely rational thinking, I'd figure she's just fed up at this point.

That's also a really cool parallel to think about! It is funny to think that James really does seem to be giving her the "fairest" kind of treatment. In the end it's still more childish treatment, but he isn't cutting corners or just as you put it, sugarcoating things with her.

(Not that I don't like Katherine's approach!)

On 8/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, Panther Cub said:

Oh wow... oh WOW! So much emotion! And yeah, Dawn trying to run off like that is like trying to get out of the shark cage to get up close and personal with some great whites! That should have been apparent to her by now!

GAH! And now that I have read the new chapter, I am already craving the next one!

Excellent work!

It was a dumb decision in retrospect, I'm sure, and I bet she even considered that it was stupid initially as well. That being said, her buttons had probably been pushed far too hard and too many times to really care about the gamble she was making. In her eyes something like this as dangerous as it is, was the only way to give some agency back to herself. After all, she got to walk down the sidewalk, unattended, able to make real choices about where she could physically go.
Apologies for the wait, but it's likely to be about a month until the next public release! Thank you for enjoying the story, though!

On 8/29/2022 at 1:28 PM, diaperboymi said:

Wow... we hat sn intense chapter.  Great work!!!!  Thanks For the update ????????

Thank you for the comment!

On 8/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, TerranV said:

I think it's a mix of rules already having been established as time goes on and Dawn continually testing their limits. As far as the spanking goes, I wouldn't call that unfair, because for the most part it comes from repeatedly breaking rules or acting in ways that clear common sense dictates not to, which Katherine and James expect Dawn to have. Little in diapers, or not.

That all being said, I do think James and Katherine are trying to work with Dawn, though trying to compromise in any real sort of way with Dawn comes off as extremely difficult. They can't quite meet her very far because of their own values as well as Amazon society's. LPS is just another added pressure to do subjectively "right" by Dawn, and Katherine has already mentioned wanting to be a Mommy already. In a lot of ways they may not even feel or see the need the compromise. Deep down there are good intentions, but a lot of factors are warping and twisting the ultimate result.

On 8/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, WBDaddy said:

As much as it sucks to say, Dawn's real conflict seems to be pretty close to that, if not exact. Whether she really can go home or not, it doesn't change that somewhere deep down she has the hope of returning. It's the core that's preventing a total paradigm shift in her attitude, I'd say. It's the difference between resisting the changes around her and holding out for rescue, and giving up that hope and just learning to adapt to a situation that she's eternally stuck in.

Dawn if not already, will very soon understand that no one in this dimension is going to give her the credibility of a fully fledged adult. She can acknowledge that but still avoid confronting it if she just needs to bide her time until she can leave this dimension. If she really is stuck here though, then it becomes that whole new conflict of actually trying to accept or combat it.

Seeing those things for what they are is what may make her even more desperate to escape. If there's any kind of chance or opportunity, the thought of missing it would be terrifying. Say if she misses her chance or already missed her means of escape, that means she knows what to expect from here on.

Thank you for the comment!

On 8/30/2022 at 1:21 PM, TerranV said:

Never going home remains to be seen. She certainly is in it for the long haul though. She at least seems aware of this deep down even if she is desperately resisting it. Heck thats probably why she is desperately resisting.

As for Katherine and James, they aren't exactly helping when they constatly hit her with them knowing best rather than actually explaining how this dimension really works. They may indeed know best but Dawn doesn't really have a reason to trust that.

Escape? Possibly. Long haul? Definitely.

I hope to make it clear that Dawn, Katherine, and James are all flawed characters, but I think there's been plenty of DD stories to already communicate that just about every Amazon on some if not every level is flawed in their thinking. That being said, I don't want to vilify them either. James and Katherine are still "good" people, but their best intentions are from a side of the fence that Dawn wants nothing to do with.

But yeah, communication is supposed to be key, though is doesn't seem like they've made too much headway on that.

• Like 1

Wait a minute! Are Katherine and James aware of some of the way darker things Amazons have done to their adopted littles?

Hypnosis, sex change, surgeries to remove teeth, the ability to speak, the ability to walk, as well as sex things? And I think I remember reading about littles being used for breeding.

Or do they just disbelieve in stuff like that? Or maybe try to explain it away?

(I myself picture Katherine being horrified by all that, and James being equally disgusted.)

3 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Wait a minute! Are Katherine and James aware of some of the way darker things Amazons have done to their adopted littles?

Hypnosis, sex change, surgeries to remove teeth, the ability to speak, the ability to walk, as well as sex things? And I think I remember reading about littles being used for breeding.

Or do they just disbelieve in stuff like that? Or maybe try to explain it away?

(I myself picture Katherine being horrified by all that, and James being equally disgusted.)

James at one point mentioned mental regression being a possibility if Dawn wound up in an etiquette center. So he's at least aware of some of those possibilities. 

But no I don't think him or Katherine would ever go for it. They wanted to adopt a willling Little afterall so presumably stuff like that would be off the table for them.

If Dawn could get some perspective on the situation she would see that she has to let James and Katherine lean in to babying her to make a good show for LPS. James at least seems willing to try to get Dawn home, unless he's changed his tune. Even if Dawn can't get home James and Katherine are trying to be nice to her so she should make the best of it.

51 minutes ago, TerranV said:

James at one point mentioned mental regression being a possibility if Dawn wound up in an etiquette center. So he's at least aware of some of those possibilities. 

But no I don't think him or Katherine would ever go for it. They wanted to adopt a willling Little afterall so presumably stuff like that would be off the table for them.

I figured that stuff was off the table, but I'm wondering if they're aware of stuff like that. And now that I think about it, are they aware of some TV channels or shows having hypnotic capabilities targeting littles as well? Would they have to block those channels for Dawn's own good?

• Mee changed the title to Illegal Immigrant [12/03/2023] CH19+20 [Important Subscribestar Update]