LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can "adult Kid" Be Added To The "diaper Status" List?

Huh, it never occurred to me to ask for changes to that list. My own disappointment was that you have to choose between "adult baby" and "diaper lover" as if people could only be one or the other. I dunno if I'm the only one who feels that way, though. It's probably not worth changing it if everyone else is happy being listed in only one subgroup.

No problem, I usually don't miss that one, cuz it's a category I think fits me as well.

Many thanks Daily Di. I never was 'Just Curious', even when I first joined. But none of the other options fitted either.

And thank you too Ford Freak for thinking of it and helping to make it happen. Nice one!

D :thumbsup: lly

Check out the definitions from Wikipedia. There are various titles for people who ageplay (regressive ageplay) It was fun doing research on the subject when I wrote "Alter Ego" and "Bikini Twist." I read an excellent article on the subject, but I can't locate it to share with everyone.

• Infantilism : The desire to be treated as a baby or toddler. This form of ageplay appears to be far more prevalent among men, and rare among women. Infantilists may also be called adult babies or diaper lovers, although people going by these terms may not necessarily be infantilists (see infantilism). Infantilists usually wish to be entirely taken care of by a guardian as if they were a baby.
  • Juvenilism : Refers to ageplayers who take the role of a prepubescent child. This type of ageplay appears to be slightly more common among women than men.
  • Adolescentism : The ageplaying of an adolescent. Adolescent ageplay roles seem less common to regressive ageplay than the other two types, but more common to sexual ageplay.
  • Guardianship : An adult figure who does not roleplay a child, but rather a guardian role such as a "mommy" or "daddy" to child ageplayers. In online ageplay communities, there is often a shortage of guardians in comparison to the number of child ageplayers, and so it can be difficult for a "little" to find one. Some take on guardianship of more than one child ageplayer.