LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

Although I have had a fascination with diapers since early childhood, I did not mess my pants until adolescence at which time messing my pants and eventually diapers became connected with sexual arousal.  I did have a childhood playmate who regularly wet and messed his pants, and thought how lucky he was to go home and have his mother change him.

• Like 1

Yes even went on in my teen years.
This wasnt becaus i couldnt control it or maybe i couldnt control it depending on how you look at it. Bit hard to explain but ill try. I have a form of autisme and it seems that the signals of having to go didnt always properly process or maybe i couldnt properly recognise it (hard to say sinds its been a long time), Resulting in me going in my pants. In my teen years it did get better and it wouldnt really happen outside of the house anymore. And eventually it stoped not really sure why or how, Guess i finally learned how to properly deal with those signals. Didnt wear diapers for it wich was probaly a good thing becaus it might have made it harder to get rid of.

And ironically something that was a real problem when i was younger, Is now something i can actually enjoy but only when i wear diapers.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

omg no it was bad enough that i wore diapers at night. i can only think of one time when i messed my underwear and it was in 1 grade it was so embarrassing my mom had to come and pick me up at school funny how to this day i remember it. i end up wearing diaper to school the rest of the year. the kids teased me so bad that year i was happy that i was sent to a new school. fresh start.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 11:17 AM, orp73 said:

I can remember it happening a couple of times in the first grade, once in 3rd grade, and twice in fourth grade, I also wet my pants once  in the first grade 

Wow interesting! Do you remember what context those events happened in?? I would love to hear those stories!?? Did you ever have to wear diapers either to school or at home because of it? And what did you think about it at the time??(The accidents)

• Like 1
On 6/14/2021 at 11:08 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Yup I potty trained for poop kinda late mainly because not only was my mom kinda lazy but I loved the feeling of pooping myself. She made me quit it at 4 when I was fully potty trained (and spanked lol) but never stopped loving the feeling 

I'm glad you had so much fun making poopies in your diapers when you were younger big brother!?? I love the feeling too. It feels SO GOOD!☺️???❤️ you had a very awesome mommy growing up buddy!❤️????????❤️? Baby brother is very happy for you!☺️????? I love you SO much buddy. Big Huggies!!!!!!??????????❤️??❤️??????☺️?❤️?

• Like 1

As for me, yes I did Many times, when I was growing up, although not deliberately. Like I talked about before in other forums, I was potty trained at 6 years old. And I was potty trained rather quickly, and when I say quickly I mean like in one day. I'm not even joking, one day my mom just came in and said, (in a sassy tone of a voice) I'm tired of cleaning up your poop so! *Giving me the look* like, *?* and then put me in big boy underwear.? Then when I was 7 and 8 years old I started having accidents both at home and at school mostly poo accidents. But there were times there were more pee-pee than poo-poo accidents. I really had an hard time holding in my poo at those ages. Looking back it's no wonder I had as many accidents as I did when I was a kid.?? I also had them at 10, 11, and 12. They finally stopped at age 13. Then one year later my ABDL side started to emerge. Hehehe!???

35 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

As for me, yes I did Many times, when I was growing up, although not deliberately. Like I talked about before in other forums, I was potty trained at 6 years old. And I was potty trained rather quickly, and when I say quickly I mean like in one day. I'm not even joking, one day my mom just came in and said, (in a sassy tone of a voice) I'm tired of cleaning up your poop so! *Giving me the look* like, *?* and then put me in big boy underwear.? Then when I was 7 and 8 years old I started having accidents both at home and at school mostly poo accidents. But there were times there were more pee-pee than poo-poo accidents. I really had an hard time holding in my poo at those ages. Looking back it's no wonder I had as many accidents as I did when I was a kid.?? I also had them at 10, 11, and 12. They finally stopped at age 13. Then one year later my ABDL side started to emerge. Hehehe!???

Potty trained at 6 is pretty late.  

7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Potty trained at 6 is pretty late.  

Yeah I know, but growing up I thought it was perfectly normal. LOL!???? That's probably what caused my diaper fetish to be honest with ya.?

12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah I know, but growing up I thought it was perfectly normal. LOL!???? That's probably what caused my diaper fetish to be honest with ya.?

For sure there!  I was about 4-1/2 years old when I got my life long diaper fetish!  I was potty trained probably by age 2 or so but I wet the bed until almost 6.  Every night I was diapered for bed my mom as I was standing in front of her in the living room.  In fact, it was my job to bring her the diaper (she already had the pins and plastic pants).  I remember clear as day the moment I became hooked.  I was diapered for bed and my dad was reading me a bed time story while sitting on the living room couch.  I was 4-1/2 years old and I even remember the story book.  I just became excited that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants and kept pulling the waistband of my pajamas open in front so I could look down inside at my diapers.  I believe the older a kid is still in diapers the more chance that they will develop a diaper fetish.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

For sure there!  I was about 4-1/2 years old when I got my life long diaper fetish!  I was potty trained probably by age 2 or so but I wet the bed until almost 6.  Every night I was diapered for bed my mom as I was standing in front of her in the living room.  In fact, it was my job to bring her the diaper (she already had the pins and plastic pants).  I remember clear as day the moment I became hooked.  I was diapered for bed and my dad was reading me a bed time story while sitting on the living room couch.  I was 4-1/2 years old and I even remember the story book.  I just became excited that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants and kept pulling the waistband of my pajamas open in front so I could look down inside at my diapers.  I believe the older a kid is still in diapers the more chance that they will develop a diaper fetish.

Yeah, for sure!? I really wish you had gotten the chance to try disposable diapers while you were growing up. I think you would've liked them.???❤️☺️

• Like 1

This was about 1963 and disposable diapers weren't available like they are today.  In fact, they were only used by some people when traveling with a baby and they had to be special ordered from drug stores (which by the way were nothing like CVS or Wallgreens).

• Like 1

When I was 8 or 9 years old I would often poop my pants in hopes to be put back into diapers, all I ever got was an ass whipping and yelled at to use the toilet next time.

The next time I needed to go poop, I’d go poop in my pants and I’d pee myself for good measures, another ass whipping, more yelling.

Was not until I was 10 years old before I was put into diapers for an entire summer.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When I was 8 or 9 years old I would often poop my pants in hopes to be put back into diapers, all I ever got was an ass whipping and yelled at to use the toilet next time.

The next time I needed to go poop, I’d go poop in my pants and I’d pee myself for good measures, another ass whipping, more yelling.

Was not until I was 10 years old before I was put into diapers for an entire summer.

Hugs buddy!☺️???????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hope you're having a good day!??????❤️??❤️??????❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hugs buddy!☺️???????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hope you're having a good day!??????❤️??❤️??????❤️

Having a great day so far.

Woke up needing to go poop so I quickly changed our of my wet night diaper and put on a fresh diaper just in time to fill it with a nice load of poop.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Having a great day so far.

Woke up needing to go poop so I quickly changed our of my wet night diaper and put on a fresh diaper just in time to fill it with a nice load of poop.

Good to hear buddy!☺️? I bet that felt really good for awhile!? There's nothing like a fresh diaper with an fresh poopie in it to start your day!?❤️??????❤️?????

• Like 1

Never by accident.  Started on purpose when I was 12 and do it every chance I get.  I'm even to the point of creating opportunities for wetting and messing for a week at a time. Now looking at hosting others who like it too.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

That's determination.   Glad you finally got put back into diapers. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That's determination.   Glad you finally got put back into diapers. 

Me too! But that sure must've been very traumatic for him, especially as a little kid. That happened to me  too unfortunately. I hope he's okay now. I wonder if his parents know, which would be interesting.? Knowing that their efforts to keep him diaper-less failed miserably.????

• Like 2
On 9/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me too! But that sure must've been very traumatic for him, especially as a little kid. That happened to me  too unfortunately. I hope he's okay now. I wonder if his parents know, which would be interesting.? Knowing that their efforts to keep him diaper-less failed miserably.????

My parents knew I continued to wear diapers all the while I lived at home growing up.

At the age of 16 I came home with 2 boxes of Pampers, handed 1 box to mom and said these are for my baby sister and she asked about the other box of Pampers,  I replied theses are for me and took them to my room.

A few years ago I had a talk with my mother, all the while I was only wearing a wet diaper,  I told her I never wanted out of diapers and I wear diapers today because I love wearing them and using them.

All she said was she still loved me no matter what.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My parents knew I continued to wear diapers all the while I lived at home growing up.

At the age of 16 I came home with 2 boxes of Pampers, handed 1 box to mom and said these are for my baby sister and she asked about the other box of Pampers,  I replied theses are for me and took them to my room.

A few years ago I had a talk with my mother, all the while I was only wearing a wet diaper,  I told her I never wanted out of diapers and I wear diapers today because I love wearing them and using them.

All she said was she still loved me no matter what.

Awwwww!? That's cute buddy!?☺️??❤️?????❤️?????❤️ *BIG HUGS!*???????❤️? SO happy for you!??

• Like 1