LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 17, Finale!)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

The classroom was a strange hybrid of a preschool or kindergarten classroom and a university math class. The tables and chairs in the room were little-sized and facing the front of the classroom in an arc like they would be in a university. There were 6 little-sized tables with two chairs at each composing the arc. At the front of the classroom there was a large board that appeared to be a digitized whiteboard that was 3D because the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development logo that appeared to be coming out of the screen. Behind the arc of little’s desks, there was a large and colorful area rug that covered the pastel-colored tile floor. On the rug there were a dozen little-sized beanbag chairs and two big-sized beanbag chairs. There was one big-sized desk in the back of the classroom and one off to the left side in the front. Next to the desk in the back of the classroom there was a changing table and a small hand-washing station. Unlike a university classroom, which typically had undecorated walls, these walls were painted pastel green and there were many posters and pictures on the walls of buildings, satellites, cars, trains, airplanes, bridges, and anything else engineering related that required lots of math to build. The posters were clearly made for littles because there was brightly-colored text on them that looked like something you’d give a little kid. However, on many of the posters there were explanations of complex mathematic concepts that were related to whatever was pictured.

Standing inside the classroom by the door were two bigs. One appeared to be middle-aged and the other looked about 22 years old. Both must have been at least 12 feet tall. The older big introduced herself to Jack and Rahul saying, “Hello, you two must be the new littles Daddy Dan told me about! I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys and teaching you math. I’m Professor Russo, and this is Madison, my graduate teaching assistant.”

“Hi you two! I’m here to make sure you’re taken care of and to help you guys learn math. Just let me know if you need anything. What are your names?” Madison asked.

“My name is Rahul. It’s very nice to meet you two.”

“Aww, he’s so polite! We’re gonna have so much fun learning together,” Madison said.

“And I’m Jack, it’s nice to meet y’all as well,” Jack said. Jack wasn’t so sure that he was going to like Madison given the way she’s just gushed over Rahul.

“Well, why don’t you two go find a seat? Class will be starting soon and you two should move so the other littles can get in,” Professor Russo said.

Jack and Rahul walked into the classroom and took a seat at the desk that was second from the right because there were already two littles sitting at the desk on the right end of the arc. The reached into their backpacks and pulled out their tablets and draw pens. When the tablet displays turned on Jack and Rahul were both amazed at the crispness of the company logo on the screen because the image was much higher quality than a 4K display back home. Rahul and Jack just stared at the tablet’s home screen unsure of what to do as the six littles that had gotten stuck behind them entered the classroom and took their seats. Madison and Professor Russo greeted all of them and then Professor Russo closed the door and made her way to the front of the classroom.

“Hello class and good morning!” Professor Russo said.

“Good morning Professor Russo,” everyone, except Jack, chorused back.

“We have two new students in class with us now. Jack and Rahul, would you two like to introduce yourselves? Also, Madison, could you please set up Jack and Rahul’s notebooks for them?” Professor Russo asked.

“Sure!” Rahul said. He got up in front of the class and Jack followed him.

“Of course,” Madison said as she walked over to Jack and Rahul’s desk and started working on their tablets.

Rahul then said, “Hello, my name is Rahul and I’m new here. I like materials science and engineering and playing on the playground.”

“Thank you for sharing Rahul! It’s nice to meet you,” the class chorused back.

“Um, hi everyone,” Jack started, then he paused and nervously looked around the room. Presentations and public speaking had never been Jack’s strong suite and Jack was pretty sure he’d just peed his pants. Onetime Jack read an article that he related to a lot. It said that the number one fear is public speaking and that the number two fear is death. Based on that information, the author concluded that at a funeral most people would rather be in the casket then delivering the eulogy. Jack related a lot to that sentiment and at the moment his face was red hot with embarrassment.

“It’s ok Jack just take a deep breath and you’ll be ok,” Rahul said, patting his almost boyfriend on the back.

“I like nuclear physics and solving puzzles,” Jack said, finishing his introduction.

“Thank you for sharing Jack! It’s nice to meet you,” the class chorused back.

“You did a great job with your introduction Jack. Don’t worry it’s normal to be shy and nervous when in front of others. You did a very good job facing your fear,” Professor Russo said to Jack, also giving him a pat on the back.

Rahul walked back to his desk while Jack waddled because of his now fairly wet diaper. When they got back to their desk, Madison had finished setting up their tablets and explained to them how they worked saying, “All the problem sets will be delivered to one tab, the lecture slides are on a different tab, and there’s another tab that’s your notebook. All the assignments are delivered and turned in via your tablet. Any questions?”

“Nope, seems easy to use and convenient,” Rahul said.

“Good, glad you two are up to speed,” Madison said as she reached down and gave the front of Jack’s diaper a squeeze, finding that he was thoroughly wet.

“Hey, what the heck was that?” Jack said pulling away.

“Just checking your diaper silly. I saw you waddling and you’re wet, so I’m gonna change you. Come on, do you want to walk to the changing table or do you want me to carry you?”

“I’m not letting you change me in front of the whole class,” Jack said in a hushed tone.

“Well the table is in the very back of the classroom, so it’s not in front of anyone and besides no one is going to be looking. Also if they do look at you while you’re being changed then take that as a complement because it means they ‘want to see what you’re packing’ if ya know what I mean.” Madison replied with a grin on her face. “Or I could always let you stay in that wet diaper and get a nasty, burning rash that will make your life miserable for the next week.”

“Fine please change me and you can carry me, but make it quick,” Jack said grumpily.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be done before you hit the time constant of your last diaper change,” Madison said with a chuckle. As she picked up Jack, grabbed his backpack, and carried him to the changing table.

“Ok, that was one of the worst math jokes I’ve ever heard. Does that even make mathematical sense?”

“Of course it does. The limit on the differential equation that models my diaper change will be smaller than the time constant of the differential equation that models your last diaper change.” Madison said as she laid Jack down on the changing table, clipped the safety strap, and unbuttoned his crotch snaps, and began to change his diaper.

Meanwhile, Professor Russo just started class because nothing out of the ordinary was taking place. Littles often had to be changed in the middle of class and that was perfectly normal. Madison would get them caught up with anything they missed when she finished changing them.

“Today, we’ll be learning about the Laplace Transform technique for solving differential equations. Now, we’ve already learned separation of variables and that works well for most equations, but sometimes we have to change the rules to make things easier. See we can’t just alter the rules of math in our world, but if we ride the tornado like Dorothy into the Land of Oz, then we can make the math easier and make the unsolvable differential equation solvable. Now here, the tornado is what we call a Laplace Transform in math.” Professor Russo turned around and wrote the words ‘Laplace Transform’ on the digital whiteboard. “Now how did Dorothy leave Oz and get back to Kansas?”

“She clicked her ruby slipper heals three times and said ‘There’s no place like home’,” one little, Jacob, said.

“That’s absolutely correct Jacob! She just clicked her heals three times. It was easy to get from Oz back to Kansas; Dorothy just didn’t realize it. For us, we’ll use the know Laplace Transform tables to get from Oz back to Kansas, so that’s the easy part. Now the tornado is a little more complicated.”

Professor Russo then began to write a series of equations on the board while saying, “Now, if we think back to the very first differential equation we did with that leaky sand castle bucket, we’ll see that Laplace Transforms are a much easier way to solve that equation than separation of variables.”

As Madison was powdering up Jack and taping him snugly into a fresh diaper, Jack nervously said “I’m missing class right now, I’m not going to understand what’s going on.”

“Just relax, I’ll make sure you’re all caught up. It’s my job for goodness’ sake,” Madison said as she snapped closed the crotch of Jack’s onesie and shortalls. Madison then unbuckled Jack, picked up him and his backpack, and carried them back to his seat. She set him down in his chair and set a bottle on his desk that was filled with water saying, “Be sure to drink this and to stay hydrated. You can’t do math with a dry, shriveled up brain.”

Jack sucked a couple swigs of water out of the bottle and then looked up at the board, utterly confused. On the board Jack saw a series of complicated looking integrals that didn’t make much sense. Madison then clicked on the slides tab on his tablet and whispering in his ear explained things to get him caught up.

After a couple minutes Jack quietly said, “Ok, that’s really not that challenging. I think I get it now.”

“Good now I need to go see if anyone else needs help,” Madison said and she started making rounds at the other desks.

Rahul was dutifully taking notes and working through every problem Professor Russo put up on the board and frequently asking questions. He liked Professor Russo’s teaching style a lot. She gave simple, yet detailed explanations that were easy to follow and straightforward.

Professor Russo did several example problems, allowed anyone to ask questions, and then wrapped up the lecture saying, “For today, I’m going to end lecture with just using Laplace transforms on simple differential equations, but things will get more complicated tomorrow. Now today’s work has been sent to your tablet. Remember to turn the work in when you’re done.”

Jack was about to slip his tablet into his backpack and leave when he saw Professor Russo standing over him asking, “Do you have any questions about today’s lesson Jack?”

“No, I think Madison has answered all them so far, but I’ll let you know if I think of any.”

“Well, get cracking on that work I assigned you and let me know if you need help,” Professor Russo said. She then gave Jack two pats on his diapered butt before moving onto the next table.

Jack turned to Rahul saying, “I thought that was the homework and class was over. What’s happening?”

“We don’t have homework,” Rahul replied. “I guess you didn’t read the syllabus on your tablet. Also we’re in here for two more hours and this work is a big part of our grade, so I’d get cracking if I were you.”

“Oh this is really nice. I love no homework math classes! This is a first and it would never happen in our universe.”

“Um Jack, have you looked at the assigned work? There are 20 problems and the first five are easy, the next ten are ok, but the last five look near impossible.” Rahul said.

Jack pulled up the work on his tablet and said, “Oh boy, I’m gonna need some help with some of these. That complex RLC circuit problem looks like it’s going to be very hard. I thought she said these were simple differential equations?”

“Um yeah, to the bigs they are. Remember what Sophia said about this being considered preschool level math and this place being the MIT of this universe?” Rahul said with an ‘isn’t this obvious’ tone of voice.

“Ok, yeah I guess it’s beginning to make some sense,” Jack said as he started working on the problems.

Rahul and Jack worked for about an hour and a half on the assigned problem set before they finished. Both of them needed a lot of help with the RLC circuit problem because they were both a little behind because this class was farther along than their differential equations class back home. They turned the assignment in slightly later than rest of the class did.

“Now everyone, it’s time to go move to a beanbag chair on the carpet for Storytime. Remember to bring your tablets and pens with you.” Professor Russo said.

A bewildered Jack and an excited Rahul made their way to the carpet along with the other eight littles in the class as they took their seats for Storytime. “On your laptops or tablets under lecture slides you’ll find the Storytime link. Click it and it will pull up what you need to help the character in the story complete their quest.” Madison said, addressing the whole class. “Also, remember to keep your eyes on your own screen and don’t bother trying to cheat off the front board because we have all your possible angles blocked out.”

Jack and Rahul clicked the link of their tablets and a screen popped up that said, “The first challenge will be available as the story progresses.” The front board just looked like a 3D structure of blurred lines with undecipherable text underneath, but from Madison and Professor Russo’s vantage point it showed “Problem 1” at the top of the screen and had every student in the class listed below and an empty box for their response.

“Remember to try your best and to have fun during Storytime,” Professor Russo said.

Storytime started out fun enough. Professor Russo started reading from a picture book saying, “There once was a smart, strong, beautiful Nordic warrior named Malodd who set out to rescue the love of her life, Arstam. Arstam had been taken prisoner over the mountains and was being held in a camp outside a remote village in the north. However, Malodd was smart and knew that the best way to attack the heavily guarded camp would be to ski down the mountain and attack from the west. If the coefficient of friction between Malodd’s skis and the snow is 0.3, the coefficient of air resistance of her body is 0.283, the camp is 2.3 miles away, the mountain is 38.5° sloping downward, Malodd’s mass is 77 kg, and Malodd can propel herself forward with a force of 80 N once every 30 seconds, how long will it take Malodd to reach the camp?”

Rahul and Jack were both in shock as the problem appeared on their tablets after Professor Russo finished reading it and they were expected to solve it. Rahul breathed a sigh of relief when he glanced in the top left hand corner of the tablet screen and saw that the Storytime problems today were just practice, so he just dug into the challenging problem. However, Jack was very nervous and his hand was trembling above his tablet as he remembered Sophia saying that he could get kicked out for bad grades.

Madison noticed Jack’s nervousness and walked up to him kneeling down beside his beanbag chair and gently rubbing his back saying, “Hey there buddy, just calm down. This is just practice, so there’s no need to worry. If you don’t know how to solve the problem then I’ll help you through it. There’s no need to worry or be sad little guy.”

“Really?”

“Yep, now do you need some help?”

“Yes please,” Jack said, and Madison helped him work through each step of the problem.

After helping Jack, Madison made the rounds checking diapers and seeing if any littles needed help. Madison ended up changing Jacob and a little girl during Storytime. The story continued with more differential equations inserted into it. The picture book was a ten minute story with twenty minutes of math problems integrated into it. Every time the answer to a math problem was about to be revealed in the story, Professor Russo would dramatically turn the page and say, “That’s right! It took Malodd 12 minutes and 45.78 seconds to reach the camp,” or, “Wow, the final force that Malodd’s battle ax hit the toll with was 8,547 N, that’s a heavy hit!”

“And then Malodd rescued Arstam and they made it safely to the city where they lived happily ever after, the end.” Professor Russo said as she ended that day’s Storytime. “I hope everyone enjoyed class today and I’ll see you guys again the day after tomorrow. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me or Madison. Ya’ll are free to go when a big can walk you back to your nursery.”

Rahul and Jack gathered up their things and headed for the door which Mommy Lisa opened for them. “Did you two little boys have a good time at preschool?” Mommy Lisa asked.

“I thought it was pretty fun, but it was hard at times,” Rahul said. “Jack what’s your take on Madison and Professor Russo?”

“I didn’t like Madison at first, but now I think I like her. She’s really helpful and patient with me. She also calmed me down and helped me enjoy Storytime. I like Professor Russo too. She’s really good at explaining things. It was hard, but they made it rewarding”

“I’m with you on that one. I like that class because I felt like my math had a purpose during Storytime. I was helping to tell the story.” Rahul said.

“Well it sounds like you two enjoyed preschool, but I bet you’re both tired and hungry, so let’s get you guys lunch and a nap. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good for me,” Jack and Rahul said at the same time.

“Well it sounds like we have a good plan,” Mommy Lisa said as she opened the door to the nursery and lead Rahul and Jack inside.

• Like 3
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 13)
16 hours ago, LtlGary said:

I wish my classes were like these.

I feel the same way. I do have to give credit to a teacher I had back in high school who used that Wizard of Oz example to teach Laplace Transforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Given how busy I've been thus far this semester, I could really use one of that portal in my basement, lol. My goal is to try and write one chapter a week, but it may end up being more like one chapter every two weeks given how busy I was last week. Anyways, here's my latest update.

Chapter 14

Daddy Dan was enjoying his brake and chatting with his coworkers, when his phone unexpectedly rang. Daddy Dan was slightly confused because Crystal, his realtor, was calling him. It wasn’t too much of a surprise because he’d been looking to stop renting and buy condo or small house for a while now, but last weekend Crystal had told him that it would probably be at least two more weeks before there would be anything new on the market that met his specifications and was within his budget.

Daddy Dan stepped out of the brake room and into the empty nursery and answered his phone, “Hi Crystal. What’s up?”

“Well Dan, I just found the perfect place for you!”

“Really? I thought it was going to be a while before we found anything good. Does it have that large kitchen with a built-in bar that I was looking for?”

“Well, no, but it’s the perfect place for you and your two littles. Why didn’t you tell me that you were adopting littles at our last meeting? That totally changed the kinds of places I was looking for,” Crystal said in a confused tone of voice.

“Well it’s because I’m not adopting two littles, that’s why.”

“Well, that’s not what your friend Olivia told me. She said that you were adopting two littles today and needed a nice house for you and two littles, in a nice neighborhood, with a large yard, and that’s move-in ready by next week.”

Dan was now thoroughly confused. What kind of prank was Olivia trying to play on him? He’d figured that this was payback for talking to Ava and forcing Rahul and Jack’s case onto her desk. “Hey Crystal, can I call you back in 10 minutes? I need do a couple things real quick before I can talk about the house.”

“That’s no problem. It will give me time to send you the information on the house with the VR tour. Have a nice…”

Dan hung up on Crystal and immediately called Olivia to find out what was up. Olivia picked up Dan’s call saying nonchalantly, “Hey Dan how’s a goin’?”

“Ok, what was this payback prank you pulled on me? Crystal, my realtor, called saying she found the perfect home for me and two littles. The thing is, I haven’t adopted any littles and I don’t plan to. However, Crystal said I was adopting two littles. What’s the meaning of this shit?” Dan said angrily.

“Well, Ava gave me the most peculiar of cases today. Apparently there are two littles who just arrived in the country and there was a mistake made on their forums so the big who was supposed to adopt them weren’t notified of their arrival. In addition, this morning that same big died in a tragic car accident. It’s just the most heartbreaking of stories and they need a big who’s qualified to take care of them and adopt them right away. So I thought that I know a wonderful man who can adopt two littles, has all the proper qualifications, and already meets all the background check requirements. I bet he wouldn’t hesitate to help me out in such a situation. What a heart wrenching story Dan. How could you let these two littles simply be thrown out into the world without a big to take care of them?” Olivia said sarcastically.

There was a pause then Dan said, “So you then called Crystal and told her to find a house for me. Correct?”

“Yes I did.”

“Did you do anything else?”

“Well I’m currently on hold with a customer service rep from a littles supply company asking if I can get same day delivery on a double crib, but that’s it.”

“What the Fuck, Olivia? I ask you for a favor and for you to help me out, but you just decide that I’m the one who has to deal with this situation. Why are you doing this?”

“Dan, I was able to help you out when it came to Sophia because I thought that was a unique, one-time situation. I’m not going to ask you for the truth about where these two littles came from, but we determined a long time ago that you’re not a trafficker, so you’re out of legal trouble. However, if this is going to be an ongoing thing, which it seems like it will be, then talk to the people at the Littles’ Justice League and figure out a permanent solution to this problem, or create your own adoption agency to deal with this kind of thing. You meet every qualification to care for two littles: you have the potential earnings, skills, and passed all the background checks. I know you like caring for littles, so now you can do more of that.”

“I already care for two dozen littles full-time! Am I now not allowed to be able to go out on the weekends and get a brake at the end of the day? And also, I swear to God this won’t happen again.”

“First off, that’s what you said about Sophia and, besides, this will be good for you. It will get you out of that disgusting bachelor pad and get you to take a job that actually makes use of that MBA you spent three years and I don’t even know how much money getting. You know I can’t just throw money at the problem you have with littles showing up out of nowhere,” Olivia said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

“Fine, I guess I’m the ‘miracle big’ this time. Does this at least mean you’ll pay for some professional cleaning service to come to my apartment this afternoon?” Dan said begrudgingly.

“I’d pay for that out of pocket in a heartbeat. I swear that you didn’t even try clean up before you had people over last time. I’ve seen college dorm rooms that are cleaner than your apartment”

“Thanks for the complement? Anyways I guess now because I’m the one who’s dealing with this problem I have a lot of work to do today,” Dan said in a resigned tone of voice.

“That’s the spirit!”

“Goodbye,” Daddy Dan said as he hung up the phone and opened Crystal’s email with the information on the house.

The house was a two bedroom, two bathroom ranch with a loft and large yard. The house itself was shaped like a U with the master suite and other bedroom at opposite ends. In the middle of the U there was a nice outdoor patio with a kitchen with a pool that opened up onto a large yard. The pool already had a little-proof gate around it and the whole backyard was fenced in. The main area of the house had an open floor-plan with a nice eat-in kitchen that opened up onto a large family room. The loft, which Daddy Dan planned to use for storage, was located above the family room. There was an attached one-car garage. The house was exactly what Daddy Dan would need for raising two littles while still being able to have people over. The price tag was on slightly over his budget at 22.5 million Zan, but he would be more than able to afford it if he moved into an administrative role at the George E. Stalwart Center for Littles’ Development.

Daddy Dan sighed and then picked up his phone to call Crystal and tell her to put in an offer on the house. His life was about to change a lot. He’d be getting a new home, new job, and two littles. Daddy Dan wanted to talk to Sophia and see if she could prenatally close off the portal, so littles would stop randomly show up. “Hi Crystal, I’d like to put in an offer on the house. It will be the perfect place for me and my two littles to live.”

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 14)
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey just a quick update about this story. The good news is I got over my conceptual block on this story and I now have the full story-arc planned out. The not as good news is I probably won't be posting anymore chapters for a little while. I've been busy with school and work, but I also started writing a novel in verse, so all my creative writing power currently being consumed by that. Hopefully, by the time Thanksgiving rolls around I'll be back to posting regular updates. If not, then at the end of the fall semester (mid-December) there will be more. I thank all of you for your continued love and support. It truly means the world to me that people enjoy my writing and relate to my characters

Sincerely,

Tomás

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Later today I'll be back with Chapter 15 (as previously promised). So it's time to brush up on what's up with Daddy Dan and his littles to be: Jack and Rahul. What's going to happen next? Well, no one knows! (Except for the author that is ?)

Chapter 15

While Jack and Rahul were in class, the nursery had transformed slightly. Past the various play areas, several sets little-sized tables had been pushed together to form one long table. Mommy Lisa sat Jack and Rahul at two empty seats on the right end of the table. The table was about three quarters full with other littles when Jack and Rahul took their seats. At the moment there was no food on the table and there was one big standing behind the table and carefully watching the sixteen littles who were seated at the table.

There was an empty seat next to Jack and a red-haired little sitting next to Rahul. Before Rahul could start a conversation with Jack, the red-haired little next to him said, “Hi! You’re new here. My name is Crystal. I like to play with puzzles, what do you like to play with?”

“Um,” Rahul said caught off guard. He paused and then said, “I like puzzles too, but I also like to play with trains.”

“Twains are lots of fun to pway with,” Crystal said enthusiastically. “I can’t wait till lunch time. My mommy packs great food and they’ll give me a bubba with sweet milk.”

At the mention of Crystal’s mommy packing her lunch Rahul became nervous. Neither he nor Jack had any food with them and they certainly didn’t have someone pack them a lunch. Rahul just hoped that there was some food there that they could give them to eat. Rahul for one was starving because he’d only eaten a light lunch from a food tuck of fried dumplings and fried rice. His mouth was watering thinking just thinking about that fat-filled street food that Rahul was convinced must contain crack given how addictive it was.

Jack snapped Rahul out of his mouth-watering day dream of deep-fried street food by whispering in his ear, “Do they expect us to eat this? It looks like dog shit!”

Rahul looked down to see an oversized baby spoon in a bowl of what looked like overcooked oatmeal. The only saving grace of the mushy food in front of him was it looked like there were chunks of some exotic-looking fruits and nuts. “Hey it’s not deep-fried street food, but I’m staying so I guess it’s time to dig into this oatmeal or whatever it is,” Rahul said in a low tone of voice.

Jack reluctantly picked up his infantile-looking spoon and tentatively took a bite of the mush. Jack was surprised by the pleasant taste of the food, but he spat out the first bite out of pure shock. The food was spicy and bursting with flavor. The mushy base was a bland rice pudding with well-seasoned shredded chicken. Jack was about to put his spoon back into the bowl to take another bite and actually swallow it, but before he could Mommy Lisa had taken the spoon out of his hand and was wiping the food he spat out off the table. She looked Jack in the eye and scolded him saying, “Now Little Jackie, you should know better than to make such a mess with your food. Playing with food isn’t allowed. Now I’m going to give you one more chance to be a big boy and eat your lunch on your own before I take over and feed you.” Mommy Lisa punctuated her point with an overly condescending tone and by holding up her index figure when she said one more chance.

Jack was infuriated by Mommy Lisa’s condescending tone, so he responded angrily saying, “I know how to eat food on my own and I don’t need your help. Now if you could give me that spoon back then I can get some food in my stomach because I’m absolutely starving right now.”

“Well now, that sounds like something that a grouchy little would say who’s about to throw their food across the table and make a big mess!” Mommy Lisa said matter-of-factly as picked up Jack and carried him over to a highchair that was sitting in the corner behind the long table.

“What the fuck are you doing you bitch! Put me down!” Jack yelled as he squirmed and kicked as hard as he could.

As soon as he’d said that, Jack regretted it. The next thing he knew Mommy Lisa was sitting down in a chair and he was over her lap getting a spanking. The swats didn’t hurt as much as earlier, but this was far more humiliating as he saw all of the now almost thirty littles sitting at the table staring at him. The smacks came in rapid secession and quickly became much more painful as Mommy Lisa started spanking his thighs instead of his padded butt. Less than 30 seconds in Jack couldn’t handle it and he began to cry. “We don’t use naughty words like those Jackie!” Mommy Lisa said in a stern tone of voice as she continued to rain down blows on Jack’s thighs.

After about a little over a minute, the humiliating spanking came to a close with Mommy Lisa carrying Jack over to the highchair and then strapping him to the chair with a three point lap seatbelt-style harness that went around his waist and over his diaper between his legs. Jack was still crying softly as he was strapped in and it didn’t take him long to realize that he’d wet himself during the spanking given how his diaper squished as the harness pressed up against it.

Mommy Lisa came back over to Jack carrying his bowl and spoon and she set them on the tray table in front of him. “Now Jackie, it appears that you didn’t learn your lesson about language earlier today when Mommy Sara spanked you and put you in time-out. I hope that now you know for sure that there are ok ways to express feeling sad and angry, but using bad words isn’t one of them.” Mommy Lisa paused waiting for Jack to respond. He’d stopped crying and looked up at her with red sad eyes nodding his head. “Very good, now because of the words you used and how you spat out your food earlier, I’m going to feed you your lunch before you take your nap.”

Jack didn’t even try to resist as Mommy Lisa filled the spoon with the mush that tasted like some sort of Mexican rice pudding. As it turned out, Jack absolutely loved his meal. The mellow nutty tones combined with the flavor of fruit and the spicy chicken to make an extremely pleasant meal: presuming you ignored the texture of the thing. The meal substantially boosted Jack’s mood, but it did nothing to ease the burning in his thighs that remained from the spanking.

When Mommy Lisa finished feeding Jack the bowl of mush, she pulled out a bottle that was filled with some kind of very thick milk. Mommy Lisa unstrapped Jack from the highchair and cradled him in her arms close to her chest as she slowly moved the bottle towards Jack’s mouth. Given his last experience with letting the looks of the food here deceive him, Jack willingly accepted the bottle and began sucking on it. The substance in the bottle had the constancy of a protein shake, but—instead of tasting like the lab-synthesized shakes from back home that you chug just to get buff—it had a nice vanilla flavor and a smooth finish. As Jack sucked on the bottle, Mommy Lisa slowly carried him back towards the nursery and sat down in a rocking chair.

Jack felt warm and safe being held in Mommy Lisa’s strong arms and against her warm chest while being fed a bottle. Jack felt odd because it was this kind of close physical contact that he’d been lacking since he went to college. He sifted through his memories trying to think about the last time he’d been lovingly touched by another person and was drawing a blank. Now about halfway through the bottle, Jack realized that the milkshake-like stuff he was drinking out of bottle was creating a pleasant level of intoxication—similar to the mild buzz he got after two beers.

Jack began to feel tired and slightly bloated as he finished off the bottle that must have been around a liter. Mommy Lisa expertly withdrew the teat of the bottle from Jack’s lap and began to lightly tap on Jack’s back. Jack let out a surprisingly large belch that he found embarrassing, but he felt so much better afterwards that he didn’t really care. Mommy Lisa then lifted Jack onto the changing table and began to change his diaper before nap time began.

At this point, all of the littles were quietly sucking their bottles and one-by-one being lead or carried over to get changed before nap time. Rahul was very curious about how Jack felt about everything after having witnessed Jack’s unfortunate run-in with Mommy Lisa during lunch. He wondered if Jack was actually warming up to being a little, if he was just submitting to authority, or both at the same time. As Rahul finished up his bottle, Daddy Dan picked him up and carried him over to a changing table. While Daddy Dan was changing Rahul’s wet diaper, he said to Rahul, “So I know who your and Jack’s big will be.”

“Who is it and what are they like?” Rahul asked excitedly.

“It’s me,” Daddy Dan said with a chuckle.

“Yeah!” Rahul relied. He already liked Daddy Dan, so the idea of spending more time with him seamed really great.

“By the way, I hope you don’t mind, but we’re short on cribs here right now, so you and Jack will have to share for afternoon nap time,” Daddy Dan said.

“Nope, not in the slightest.”

“Good, because if you’d said no we’d probably have had to stick you in a pack-and-play wouldn’t be that comfortable.”

Daddy Dan carried Rahul over to a crib and laid him down for nap time sliding a pacifier into his mouth and placing his lamb stuffie in his arms. Mommy Sara then laid Jack down next to him and putting a pacifier in his mouth and a teddy bear in his arms. The crib was just the size of an extra-long single bed, so it was a cozy fit. However, neither of them minded because both had wanted to sleep with the other for the past six months. Granted, Jack never thought that sleeping with Rahul would involve both of them wearing diapers, onesies, and sleeping in a crib. On the other hand, Rahul’s wildest fantasies couldn’t have conjured up a more ideal way to sleep with Jack.

Jack and Rahul cuddled with their stuffies and each other as they drifted off into the peaceful sleep that only a lot of love and mild intoxication can provide.

• Like 3
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 15)
  • 5 months later...

This is just a quick update and this is in fact the penultimate chapter. Yes, this is the same universe as "The Age of the Amazons." I would have written this out in more detail, but I wanted to get the story to the interesting world-shifting implications of everything that are coming in the final chapter. I hope you all enjoy and there will be a squeal to this story!

Chapter 16

Jack woke up slowly in Rahul’s arms. Jack smiled because he’d liked Rahul for months, and was finally so close to his crush. With his eyes still closed, Jack leaned in for a kiss, but he got stopped by the light tapping sound of plastic on plastic. Opening his eyes, Jack realized that he and Rahul were still sucking on the pacifiers they’d been given just before nap time. At that awkward moment, Rahul awoke from his nap and Jack’s face turned bright red.

“What makes you so embarrassed right now?” Rahul asked.

“Um, um, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Is your diaper wet? Are you a wet little boy Jackie?” Rahul said playfully as he reached down and squeezed Jack’s diaper through his onesie.

“Hey, I’m not wet, I’m not a baby, and I didn’t wet my diaper,” Jack pouted.

“Oh really, because I felt a wet diaper, but I’ll let Daddy Dan settle this.”

Rahul called out for Daddy Dan and he walked over to their crib. “So how are my two favorite little boys doing this afternoon?” Daddy Dan said as he lowered the rail of the crib.

“Quite well I had a wonderful nap, but Jack is embarrassed that he wet his diaper during nap time,” Rahul said confidently.

“Oh Jack, you don’t need to be embarrassed about wetting your diaper. That’s what it’s there for. To keep you dry and comfy,” Daddy Dan said as he picked up Rahul. As he picked up Rahul Daddy Dan could tell immediately that his diaper was soaked, and he wasn’t surprised at all. Everyone knows that littles can’t control their bowls and bladders, especially when they are asleep. Jack clung to Daddy Dan while he carried him over to the changing table.

After Daddy Dan changed Jack and Rahul, he sent them off to play for a little while before he took them home. Jack and Rahul were greeted by Sophia grinning ear-to-ear on the playmat saying, “Well now, did you two little lovebirds enjoy your nap?”

“Umm,” Jack paused awkwardly, blushed, then said, “I guess so.”

“Well, are ya’ll gonna go to the basement tomorrow morning and head out or accept that you’ve won the lottery and stay here?” Sophia replied, “I some calculations and the portal will open up at 8.34,57 tomorrow morning, so you two can go home if you want.”

“What did you say that time was?” Rahul said with a perplexed look on his face.

“Oh, it’s about 10 minutes after Daddy Dan will bring you two here,” Sophia said with a chuckle remembering that they hadn’t learned the system of time used here yet.

“I guess we’ll talk about it tonight,” Rahul said hesitantly.

“Yeah, we will,” Jack whispered.

“Sounds good, just let me know what your up to and if ya’ll go back be sure to smuggle some of that formula. You’ll be the richest people on Earth if you can figure out how to synthesize that stuff.” Sophia said in her usual cheerful tone.

“Sophia, why is the portal a secret? Like it was a huge breakthrough for science in nuclear engineering, astrophysics, and particle physics. It probably contains some of the data that would confirm all of Einstein’s theories, possibly the key to what Gravity actually is!” Jack said in a low voice.

“It gives you the power to access literally any premutation of any universe Jack, you can bring your dead loved ones back as well as finding a version of yourself who made different choices in life. There’s a version of you who died at 18 and another who’s already a trillionaire, but none of them are you. Hell, I even found a version of myself who was a resistance leader in a Nazi authoritarian state. Same time, just World War II ended a lot differently. I don’t trust people Jack. With this kind of power at their disposal they will acquire weapons, technology, drugs, and power unimaginable to us. If a portal was permanently opened to this universe from Earth to here, the bigs would take as many humans as they could possibly find and baby them. Sure, I love it, but the vast majority of people wouldn’t. It would be a new place ripe for human trafficking. It’s too easy to make a portal, too cheap, any decent terrorist organization could do it. Some things aren’t meant to be known.”

“But what about that research paper your team published? Didn’t that make that show you how to make a portal?”

“No, of course not. It was all theoretical. The device we built was a design concept in the published paper to give the reader an idea of how small a theoretical portal device could be.”

“Oh, I guess I didn’t read carefully. I was just confused because the actual portal worked the same way. If the theory is solid, then why hasn’t anyone else made a portal yet?”

“They don’t have my algorithm and haven’t figured out remote-stata probing that allows you to see what’s on the other side without killing yourself. Without that any portal is a suicide mission.”

Unable to keep quiet, Rahul spoke up, “Why don’t we just open a permanent portal here. We keep the whatever probing thing you came up with hidden, but open this universe to ours. It could really help people like me and you Sophia. I also think the trade and knowledge exchange could be helpful.”

“Bad idea, but I can’t stop you. The other Sophia won’t because she things this place is just too cute,” Sophia said with a chuckle.

With that Daddy Dan picked up Jack and Rahul to take them to his apartment that would be their home. Jack and Rahul were strapped into car seats in the back of the massive SUV that Daddy Dan drove, blissfully unaware that Jack and Rahul could leave him tomorrow.

“So, the three of us are gonna eat pizza, drink beer and watch a movie together tonight. How’s that sound?” Daddy Dan said.

“Sounds great, what kind of beer?” Jack and Rahul said in unison.

“Ha, well I’ll have a beer, but you two will just have to settle for formula. Ya’ll are both just under 1.5 meters, so it’d be dangerous for you to drink. You two are just too cute and short,” Daddy Dan replied with a laugh.

Jack and Rahul were both confused about the comment, but Daddy Dan could have just been using a different measurement system. Granted, everything was so large here that it was impossible to know for sure how tall they were. They arrived at Daddy Dan’s apartment after about a half-hour drive. Daddy Dan carried his two new littles inside and showed them around his place.

His apartment was small, but comfortable and now very clean as well as little-proof. There were two bedrooms: Daddy Dan’s and the spare bedroom that had held a roommate in the past, but now was a nursery for Jack and Rahul. There was a living aera with an open floor plan that combined a kitchen and living room. To Jack and Rahul, the place was a like a massive penthouse, and they thought that the nursery was huge.

To Rahul, this was a dream come true, but he wasn’t sure he really wanted it. He wanted to be in a loving relationship with Jack long-term and things were never going to work here. They needed to go back home tomorrow. Their relationship could progress way more because he knew that Jack would understand his kink better now.

Meanwhile, Jack was realizing how much Rahul loved all this and he hated to take this away from him, but couldn’t live here for the rest of his life. These weren’t his people. Granted, he could learn to survive here, but he would never be able to get what he truly wanted out of life despite being with Rahul.

After a nice pizza dinner with Daddy Dan what seemed like this universe’s version of a Disney animated movie, Rahul was floating from the formula and all the little treatment he was getting. After diaper changes and being laid down in their double crib for bed, Jack sleepily turned to an almost passed out Rahul and asked, “So we’re gonna go home tomorrow? Right?”

“Yeah, I guess so. This place is nice, but we don’t really have a future here. There aren’t our people,” Rahul said.

The two cuddled together in their diapers and onesies as they drifted into a peaceful sleep.

• littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 16, The Penultimate Chapter)

A huge thanks to my readers! It took me almost a year, 32,000 words and 53 pages, but I did it! I wrote my first piece of fiction. I've loved reading your comments and hearing your thoughts!

Chapter 17 (Finale)

Jack and Rahul awoke to Daddy Dan walking into the room saying, “Good morning! Did my cute little boys sleep well last night? Do they have soggy diapers they need Daddy to change?” As Daddy Dan slid is fingers under the leg cuffs of Jack and Rahul’s diapers to check them, he said, “I think they do! I think my little boys are heavy little wetters. Jackie you look so grumpy, so I’m gonna get you changed so you can be in a nice dry, soft, and fluffy diaper.”

With that Daddy Dan lifted Jack onto the changing table, changed him, and dressed him in a onesie with an atom print and denim shortalls. He set Jack down on the ground and sent him off to the living room with a pat on the butt before changing Rahul and dressing him in a onesie with a crystal structure print and denim shortalls. He carried Rahul into the main room and set him down next to Jack saying, “Now you two boys play nice for a few minutes while I finish packing for work.”

Daddy Dan grabbed the large diaper bag he had that was about the size of a gym duffle and made sure it had two outfits for Jack and Rahul as well as pacifies, formula, extra bottles, wipes, a changing mat, diaper rash cream, baby powder, and plenty of diapers. Filling the bag up all the way, Daddy Dan figured he’d be set for a few days. There were at least 50 diapers in there which should last them a full week, so he could just leave this diaper bag at daycare and restock it at the beginning of each week.

After he’d finished packing, Daddy Dan grabbed the diaper bag and carried Jack and Rahul to his car. After strapping his littles into their car seats, he headed off to daycare where he wouldn’t be working next week because of the new job he’d lined up. When they arrived Rahul asked, “Daddy, what time is it?”

“8.28,05, don’t worry, I’ll get you your breakfast bottles as soon as we get inside,” Daddy Dan replied as he unbuckled Jack and Rahul.

When they got inside the building the nursery was locked and empty. Daddy Dan fumbled around in his pocket and quickly realized he’d forgotten his keys. “Shit,” Daddy Dan muttered under his breath. He set down the diaper bag and squatted down to Jack and Rahul’s eye level saying, “So Daddy forgot the keys and needs to find one of his co-workers who can let us in. Can you two be good and sit here for a minute? I’ll be back super-duper soon.”

“Sure, we can do that Daddy,” Jack and Rahul replied.

As soon as Daddy Dan had turned the corner of the hallway Jack turned to Rahul saying, “Let’s go.”

Rahul just nodded, hoisted the diaper bag onto his back—which was the size of a 110-liter backpacking backpack—and followed Jack to the staircase both of them had climbed the previous day. Immediately, they ran into the problem of the door handle, but under the lighter gravity, Jack managed to jump up and grab the handle while Rahul pushed the door open. Jumping down the steps was a considerably easier task than climbing them was yesterday, and they used the same method to open the basement door. Safely in the basement, there was a major problem: which room would the portal appear in?

As they trudged down the long corridor Rahul got tired with the heavy diaper bag on his back. “Rahul, why the fuck would you bring that with you?”

“Um, you may not know this, but ABDL shit is expensive and I don’t have a lot of money for that. On my back is stuff that has an equivalate market value back home of at least $300.”

“Whatever, I think it’s this room right here anyways.”

They walked into the room to find it just as they had the previous day. It seemed like no one had been in there and that was likely because it was a lightly unused room back home as well. I guess some things don’t change from one dimension to another. Then, without warning there was an electrical hissing sound coming from a location that neither Jack or Rahul could pen-point. Then there was a pop and a deep back disk surrounded by a crimson ring appeared in the room.

Jack looked deep into Rahul’s eyes and said, “I’ll see you on the other side.”

“I’ll see you there as well. I guess I made a grand gesture to show my love. Ya know, like crossing the fucking universe for you. Most people would just do something like drive cross-country on a motorcycle instead,” Rahul said with a chuckle at the end.

“I guess sometimes engineers do things differently.”

“I guess sometimes we do.”

With that Rahul and Jack hugged and kissed before leaping into the ring that was smaller than a pinhole when carved and placed on the surface of the universe. The surface that unites and divides all things at the same time. The surface that moves forever in every possible fashion. Too complex for anyone to ever understand, and yet beautiful all the same. Beautiful as the love that unites souls and causes people to throw away their dreams, realizing that giving another their dream, is greater gift to themselves then keeping their own dream. It’s the people, not the places that make the universe what it is, so we cross it and crisscross it to find what we seek in the most insane places ever.

Daddy Dan couldn’t believe it! His littles were nowhere to be found and the diaper bag was gone. They couldn’t have possibly left the building because an alarm would have gone off. In addition, if they’d gone off to play, they wouldn’t have taken the diaper bag. The building was keycard-access only at this hour, so if they were somehow kidnapped the culprit would have needed to have a keycard somehow. The only logical explanation was that one of the bigs who worked upstairs had taken them to their office. He headed upstairs and went from office to office looking for his littles before he called the police and university security.

When he got down to university security and was able to get the camera footage, he saw something he never expected. Jack and Rahul managed to get down into the basement and then they jumped into some kind of hole that caused them to vanish.

“Impossible, that’s not possible!” Daddy Dan said.

“Well apparently the mathematicians were wrong when they said that differentiability instability made the multiverse impossible, or maybe they were somewhat right, but in a way they didn’t anticipate,” Professor Russo said leaning over the shoulder of the security guard next to Daddy Dan.

“What do you mean?”

“Well maybe there is inter-universal overlap and breakdown. However, the multiverse still exists. It’s just that there’s all these overlapping regions and unstable spacetime boundaries. As such, you can just drill a hole right through it with a very basic tool. Only question is how do you know where you’re headed on the other side. If you look at a two by four from the top and can’t see what’s bellow or inside it you could end up hurting yourself if the beam is actually resting on your leg. Beats me, but looks like they are probably very lucky and highly intelligent. Sorry you lost your littles so soon.”

“Thanks,” Daddy Dan said, “I guess it’s some small comfort to know they are back home.”

“Don’t worry, they’ll be back, or more likely different people form their home universe kind will be because once they tell everyone about the tech here it’ll blow their minds and they’ll line up in droves to come check things out. Mabey you should get into that business? You have the degree and love littles, perfect spokesperson I guess!”

“Yeah, I’m done with this university because it just reminds me of how much I loved those two. I guess I’ll finally start a company. My Dad will defiantly enjoy the first-class vacations to Italia when I make bank,” Daddy Dan said with a laugh.

“What’s it the littles called you again?”

“Daddy Dan”

“Well, Daddy Dan, let me buy you a drink and we can talk business plan. I also love littles, and I think we have a partnership between the business and technical.”

“I took the rest of the day off, so I’ll take you up on that drink. We only need to get one more person on our side.”

“Who”

“A little named Sophia”

“Awwww, I loved that cute little girl, a real math and computer whiz too! So cute coding in her little diaper and onesie. Pouting when she had to stop coding for playtime and naptime. Why her exactly?”

“I have a strong suspicion that she also came through that portal, but unlike those too, she was the one who created it.”

“She loves me so much, I’m sure I can convince here: especially after feeding her a bottle of formula,” Professor Russo said with a laugh.

“Well Diana and Dan, you two will need someone to do portal security for sure, why not hire me? I’d like to get a job where I can do real security for a change instead or guarding a fucking daycare center. Nothing interesting ever happens here anyways,” Reggie said.

“Except for a portal opening in the fucking basement? Where were you when that happened” Dan shot back.

“On coffee break, they let me take those and just leave no one at the desk. I mean AI visual processing notices anything crazy and sets off an alarm.”

“Clearly that software is dog shit,” Dan said.

“Hey, it wasn’t me who bought it, but I’m ex-military, so I know what I’m doing,” Reggie replied.

“Alright then, come join us for a drink,” Diana said.

“Will do, what should we call our new company?” Dan asked.

“I think The Bureau would be a good choice. It sounds legitimate and governmental which will hide the fact that we make a profit and are traded on the stock market,” Reggie said.

At the bar Diana bought a round of shots to start things off and the thee raised their glasses as Reggie shouted, “To The Bureau!”

“To The Bureau!” The three shouted in reply as they took their shots at the empty bar.

The bartender turned to them and asked, “What the hell is The Bureau?”

“A company that everyone will know and that will rule the whole fucking world before the end of the year,” Dan replied with a fire in his eye.

“Whatever ya say,” the bartender replied as they poured a round of beers for the trio.

Dan had made a mistake with Jack and Rahul. He’d be just as loving in the future, but littles were too prone to run and escape. They’d figure out a way to ensure that an escaped little never happened again.

“So how to we get them to cross to our side and jurisdiction?” Reggie asked.

“Simple, we make a ‘legitimate’ tour company. We have to let at least some of them return with wonderful tales, so they’ll be some groups where we need to ensure that the number of adoptions is zero to keep the profit machine churning. From there, the adoption rates of all other groups will be 100%. Never shall the two meet. That way everyone over there thinks it’s a wonderful two-way trip,” Dan said.

“Statistically speaking, an 17.5% return rate should generate significant media attention and get enough people to signup that we will be able to adopt out 88% of the littles without raising any suspicion after one month at the 17.5% return rate. However, on the first few trips there must be no adoptions until portal travel becomes routine and their media moves onto other topics. They’ll be a full manifesto published online of everyone on the first one, so if someone doesn’t come back it’ll raise serious questions.” Diana said.

“Well, lets make it happen. Here’s to creating the next big industry!” Reggie said as he proposed a toast.

The others joined and they drank knowing they would change their world forever and be sitting on the top of the world in no time at all. They were going to be first. And if you play your cards right, you can be the first and only company to ever profit from an emerging industry. They were going to be the winners and have all the trademarks of the captains of industry: tight lid on the flow of information, ruthlessly fight to destroy the competition, and have your own private army for when shit hits the fan.

As the two jumped into the void they were met with a blast of searing heat, feeling like they were being stretched while floating at the exact same time. The stretching sensation was worse initially, but seamed to get better as they neared the center of the sphere with grey concrete sphere with the crimson ring. As they fell forward and neared the far grey wall, the stretching sensation intensified again. There was a blast of intense heat that was followed by what seamed like fringed cold as Jack and Rahul touched solid ground again.

Standing in front of them was a nervous Professor Brown who had a 9 mm pistol sitting on the desk in front of him.

“What the fuck are you two wearing? You guys look like my former student Sophia did on the weekends. However, I do dig the scientifically accurate crystal structures and atoms. Yet, denim shortalls went out of style last year for people over the age of say, 3.” Professor Brown said.

“It’s good to be back Professor Brown, but why the gun?” Jack asked.

“Well I kinda get nervous every time I open the portal because I am wanted by a super-civilization in another universe that’s very good at tracking people regardless of what universe they end up in. So I like to take precautions.”

“But isn’t that pistol the equivalent of a water gun or nerf gun compared to their weapons?” Rahul inquired.

“Um, yes, but it makes me feel better. I guess it’s a security blanket of sorts,” Professor Brown said with a little chuckle.

“Anyways, we best be heading out for the day and you should close up that portal. However, Raul and I would like to meet with you and Professor Isabella first thing tomorrow to discuss these events in detail and debrief.” Jack said.

“Of course, I was going to make that meeting mandatory, but think we’ll also have to include Sophia in that meeting,” Professor Brown said as he shut down the portal.

Just then Jack and Rahul noticed a young woman standing at the door.

“How did you know about this?” Jack asked.

“I set up portal push notifications. Really should install two-step authentication to keep these idiots like the three dudes in this room for screwing around with dangerous technology.” Sophia said.

“We meet the original Sophia over there and she’s doing really well,” Rahul said before blurting out, “I wanna open up a permanent official portal there! I think it’s a really good idea. There’s good tech and culture that can be exchanged.”

“Awww, that’s the cute universe! I’d be down because they are such nice people there. Also, we’d make tons of money!” Sophia said.

“So long as this doesn’t cause the supercivilization with a bounty on my head worth more than the Milky Way to kill me, I’m good and I’m sure Professor Isabella will love to have this portal right here as a research tool. We’ll sell some of the IP to a company and the university will keep this.” Professor Brown said.

“You’d better hire me on fulltime to make that work,” Sophia said.

“Done, we’ll hammer out the official details tomorrow at the meeting. For now, it’s drinks on me!”

“Sure!” They all replied.

It was celebratory shots at the mellow collage bar with the Sunday night crowd as two students dressed like toddlers, one former student—soon to be faculty member—and a professor with a complicated track record all laughed and drank together. It was an unusual sight, but Jack and Rahul were with their own kind once again. About to change the course of history, the groups celebrated.

Different time,

Different place,

Different universe,

Different stars,

Different space,

Different species,

but the ritual’s the same;

The ritual is the same.

Some things divide us,

Others unite us,

but some are unchanging

Somehow more stable than the universe itself;

The ritual is the same

Thanks to everyone for reading my first story! I started and ended with very different ideas of where this was headed when I first began. Yet I realized after Chapter 14 that I really wanted to do something more world-shifting and bigger than a simple love story in the Diaper Dimension. Instead I wrote an dimensional origin story. I do have a sequel planned specifically continuing Jack and Rahul’s arc because there’s more there that I didn’t explore. For now, it’s onto working on Age of the Amazons which is basically the end of the Diaper Dimension. I hope ya’ll enjoyed my story that explains the origins of the Diaper Dimension. I guess I’ll later have to write some stuff filling in the gaps in my world, but I finished my exams, so it’s summer and quarantine, so I’ve got tons of time!

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to The Portal in the Basement (Updated to Chapter 17, Finale!)