LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Had The Chance?

I was wondering if any of you had ever been able to wear diapers or adult baby clothes out in public where you would not be suspected? Like a costume party or something. I have never had the chance. I would like to know your experience, what you wore, and the reactions of others. Thank you!

I was wondering if any of you had ever been able to wear diapers or adult baby clothes out in public where you would not be suspected? Like a costume party or something. I have never had the chance. I would like to know your experience, what you wore, and the reactions of others. Thank you!

I wear diapers on all the time in public or private. When i go out for drinks, i wear two good nites and two attends and plastic pants.

Normal wear is usually a good nite and an attends or an abena x plus.

If people notice they don't say anything.

Well for the last three years My family has marched in the Mummers Parade, held in Philadelphia on New Years Day for 104 years. My wife keeps triing to come up with a theme that would have me in diapers. Now walking with a hundred guys dressed like this

82725364_76d78a8668_m.jpg

Who would give it a secound thought!

This is what I didmarch in this year.

IM000064.jpg

I've seen a few sissies and adult babies while marching in the NYC Halloween Parade.

I think there's a few pictures in the Parade photo album.

If anyone ever gets a chance to be in it, I say definitely do it. One, it's a blast, and two, you get better pictures marching in the parade then along the sidelines.

Personally, I wear diapers out in public but always under my jeans or shorts. No problems with that, even when I let my diaper show a little out the back of my pants. If you look bulky, so what? Now, the difference is I am always covered with regular pants or shorts. I don't think it would be proper to wear just a diaper in public with no pants over them unless it was a special situation. To me a special situation would be Halloween night where lots of people are in a costume, also costume parties would be OK. Some parades might be OK if the parade theam would allow the situation. Poeple with actual incontinence should be OK with wearing a diaper and undressing in their doctor's office or the gym or locker room. I also see no reason why a person couldn't try on pants at a clothing store when wearing diapers but it might be a courtesy to the store clerk to first state that you are incontinent and wear protection or diapers and would it still be OK to try on a pair of pants. I wouldn't think it bad if you even left the curtian in the dressing room open just enough for someone else to catch a glimps. The main thing is, all the situations I mentioned above could be explained properly as a need due to incontinence or dressing up for a holiday or parade. Just wearing a diaper out in public is exhibitionistic and I couldn't see any plausable explination for doing so other than just wanting people to see you in diapers! Before anyone flames me by saying real babies wear diapers in public all the time, there is a big big difference between an actual baby and a grown adult who is pretending to be a baby. Hey, if you want to try running around the park in just a diaper, let me know how the food is in prison!

Personally, I wear diapers out in public but always under my jeans or shorts. No problems with that, even when I let my diaper show a little out the back of my pants. If you look bulky, so what? Now, the difference is I am always covered with regular pants or shorts. I don't think it would be proper to wear just a diaper in public with no pants over them unless it was a special situation. To me a special situation would be Halloween night where lots of people are in a costume, also costume parties would be OK. Some parades might be OK if the parade theam would allow the situation. Poeple with actual incontinence should be OK with wearing a diaper and undressing in their doctor's office or the gym or locker room. I also see no reason why a person couldn't try on pants at a clothing store when wearing diapers but it might be a courtesy to the store clerk to first state that you are incontinent and wear protection or diapers and would it still be OK to try on a pair of pants. I wouldn't think it bad if you even left the curtian in the dressing room open just enough for someone else to catch a glimps. The main thing is, all the situations I mentioned above could be explained properly as a need due to incontinence or dressing up for a holiday or parade. Just wearing a diaper out in public is exhibitionistic and I couldn't see any plausable explination for doing so other than just wanting people to see you in diapers! Before anyone flames me by saying real babies wear diapers in public all the time, there is a big big difference between an actual baby and a grown adult who is pretending to be a baby. Hey, if you want to try running around the park in just a diaper, let me know how the food is in prison!

are we talking about dressing and acting like a baby or wearing diapers in public.

on many weekends it is very clear if you did not know me that i have a diaper on or a pull up.

if i am just waiting to race or working on my rig i have the first layer of my fire suit on and as a rule the top half is off and folded down exposing my tee shirt and the top of my diapers the first layer is farm john type IE one peace.

if you come in to my trailer on weekend or just nights we are out with the gir you will find all three of us in just diapers and tee shirts in the 5th wheel

i have had to repsonded to accident on the trail many times in just shorts and tee shirt and the diaper is very clearly showing, in case of an accident you only have a very fine window to get them help and in many case they have to be moved to a place we can get a bird in to taken them to a hospital no one cares how i am dressed they only care if i am there or not

I have had the chance to wear in front of people (without being suspected) twice already. This past Halloween I went out in public dressed as a punk baby. It was a lot of fun to wear in public without noone being the wiser. However, I got really nervous when I ran into several people that noticed me.

The other time I got to wear in front of people, wasn't in public. I went to a friends house and we had a bet going on. Of course I was the one who came up with what would happen if we lost. The bet was to see who could go the longest without swearing or using phrases like "oh my god" or "this sucks" because they're all not very nice comments. Whoever messed up would have to dress up in a diaper and a shirt with a pacifier in their mouth and have their picture taken. Then they'd have to post it on Myspace for one week. All three os us messed up at some point. The only bad thing was that it came back to haunt us because some other people from where we worked saw those pictures, printed them out and posted them all over where we worked. It was embarrassing, but everybody who saw the pictures as a result realized it was just a bet.

I go out diapered alot in my abena xplus and if anyone has noticed no one has ever said anything. The most babish clothing I go out in is usually a jumper with a tigger patch on it, and my yellow tshirt with a block patch on it, but usually have a coat on, so you can't see any of the patches, but daddy and I both know its there so thats good enough for us! Besides, I'm a girl, I would probably get away with it! lol

Back in the day when I went 24/7 I played guitar and sang a song I wrote at a wedding, wearing abena under dockers. I had a room of 100 people watching me play and sing. My thought process - if I don't act like anything is wrong then no one will think anything and if they do they will think I am incontinent. So I never heard anything from anyone except "nice song" :) It could've been the guitar covering up the diaper too...

Super Diaper Baby