LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension - Lucky Days Ahead

Oh poor Mikey is having such a hard time adjusting this time around. If he could only trust a little bit, I am sure he could become the sweet little boy he was just not so Long ago. I hope the therapy will help but he might still be fighting things to much for it to work. I am looking forward to reading more. 

My eyes were puffy and my face was red as the giant man patted my bottom. "Let me go get him changed. We'll be back." He said to the therapist.

Once in the bathroom Cheryl's father lowered me down onto a changing pad. My eyes were still watery and I didnt want to do this. But I had no choice.

"Mikey. Are you ok?" He asked after my ankles were at my knees. Why did he care? I asked myself. I opted not to respond to him.

"Mikey. I will protect you. No one will hurt you again. Grandpa will protect you."

"I dont want to be a baby." I responded, looking at the wall. "Mikey. Grandma, Mommy and I know that. And so does Dr. Faulner. That's why you are in physical therapy. Most Littles dont have that choice." The sincerity in his voice was enough for me to turn around as he pulled my pants up. "I just want to go home." I whined as I was lifted again and I was resting my head on the man's shoulder again. A reassuring few pats on my back helped. I felt a little safer now than I did before. "I know buddy. I know."

Exiting the bathroom and back to the awaiting therapist, we followed her to the next room. I had no idea what was in store.

"He is Mikey, correct?" The giant asked.

"Yes." Cheryl's father responded.

The room was filled with some light workout equipment,a few treadmills and bicycle machines. Some benches and balancing equipment was scattered across the room as well. Most of the people here were more giants, elderly looking ones mostly and a few people in nicely colored uniforms.

"Ok. So, for right now, as it stands, we need to get him standing. I've never had a request like this before. Especially on a Little. But we will work on getting him to sit up before he can work on anything else." She stated. I was watching her take us to a large padded bench. "Lay him down here, I want to do some tests."

The man followed her instructions, laying me on my back. "Hey buddy. Now I need you to push against my hand as haaard as you can. Can you do that for me?" She asked, holding a hand about two feet from my chest.

Frank saw the boy start to look around the room with his eyes ready to jump out of his head instead of doing as instructed. "Sorry. He cant remember leaving the place be is from. Nor does he remember ever being in Tarshsa. So he is mostly afraid of everyone." The man explained to Carol.

The therapist sighed. "Alright. Well, I'll still get him to engage, dont worry." Turning her attention back to the boy, she waved her hand over him and he snapped his head to observe her hand. "Now Mikey, they are going to stay over there. Now I'm going to push down and I need you to push back as Haard as you can. Ok? Ready. Set. Go!" She started pushing downwards towards his chest.

"No. Stop!" Mikey cried out, throwing his hands up to stop her. He pushed at her hand with both of his. She stopped pushing down when he started and his arms began trembling almost right away.

Carol stopped and pulled her hand away with a heavy sigh. "Well. If he is like that for the rest of him, we are going to have a lot of work ahead of us."

Therapy went on for the next two hours, giving a glimpse into what Mikey would be doing for physical therapy. The trip home was filled with the frustrated grunting and crying of Frank's grandon.

Back at Frank and Marge's house, they found her unpacking groceries from her car. Marge came back out the front door to see her husband opening the door. "So how did things go?" She asked him.

A loud scream came from Mikey, who was not happy at all about being in the carrier again. "He did ok. He still needs to get used to people." The man said, carrying their grandson inside. He had become hysterical since being in the car again.

"That bad?" The grandmother asked as she took the last bit if groceries inside. "Look at my grandbaby. All fussy. Come here to Grandma." Marge cooed, taking the screaming boy from her husband. "I'll go get him down for his nap. Can you put the groceries away for me? Thanks honey." She smiled and grabbed a bottle from the fridge before going upstairs.

Frank looked around the room, seeing the kitchen table and island countertop were both filled with groceries. It seemed like she bought for the month. "Shit. I hate it when she does that." He cursed to himself once Mikey was out of earshot.

Upstairs, Marge had closed the door to the nursery. She quickly changed him before she wanted to calm him down, afraid he would become upset right after calming down. "Why. Just why." Mikey sobbed before crying harder than he had before.

The elderly giant sat down in the rocking chair, having out a stuffed animal she and Frank had for Mikey while he remembered who everyone was. "Shhh. You're safe now. None of the bad people can get to you. Shhh." She tried calming him down. She picked up the stuffed fish toy that she had ready, and brushed one of its fins across his face. He only screamed, trying to push it away.

He gasped for air a few times, and started dry heaving, only adding to how hysterical he was acting. His body was shaking now and Marge did what she could, to pin him to her chest with a blanket covering his back and head so he couldnt see. It was the last trick she knew that had a slight chance at calming him down.

He started calming down a few long moments after she started rocking. The boy calmed down and had fallen asleep minutes after that. The giant figured it might be because of everything he was seeing, just one long nightmare for him, seeing his dignity, choices and just freedom away from him and replaced by everything 'baby.'

The grandmother managed to get him to nurse in his sleep, and she held him until he was mostly done the bottle. She rocked him for a while longer in the same position from when she had him pinned and was playing with his hair. "So sad all the time." She whispered, kissing the top of his head. "I miss you when you were happy. You looked so handsome when you smiled."

Frank entered the doorway and saw the sight of the two. Marge lifted a finger to her lips to signal that he needed to be quiet. The man came closer and lifted Mikey off her chest, laying him in his crib with the plush fish toy. "Thanks. I'll see you downstairs. I have to go change." The grandmother whispered, standing up. Her shirt was soaked from where Mikey had been crying.

The two waited for Mikey to wake up, going over what had happened at therapy.

"Well it's a good thing you are taking him." Marge said.

"I know. Should we tell Cheryl?" Frank asked.

"I think she will be fine not knowing. I'm going to go check up on him."

The giant woman stood up and went to the nursery. Mikey was still asleep on his back. She approached the crib and leaned against the railing. The wood creaked and the small boy started to stirr, his hand grabbed the plush fish and pulled it over most of his face, leaving his eyes revealed.

"Oops. I'm sorry." Marge reached a hand in the crib and rested it on Mikey's stomach. He jerked his knees up and grabbed the elderly woman's fingers with his free hand, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. Mikey's entire body was tense. He had always been like that every time he was awake. She stopped there and waited until he curiously looked at her face to try to figure out her intentions.

"You dont need to be so scared of us. We are all here for you. Not the other way around." The giant spoke softly, rubbing her thumb up and down on the boy's stomach.

"Why though?"

"Hm? Why what?" The puzzled Marge asked but Mikey remained silent with his eyes getting visibly heavier.

"Come on. Use you're words." She encouraged. Mikey let out a long sigh.

"Why should I trust you? I dont even know you." He sounded sad and less afraid this time. "Mikey. You've been here for over two of our years. Whether you remember it or not. We've all had our unlucky days." She told him.

"And sadly you have had far too many to count." Marge noticed the boy relaxing and decided this was another good time to help him trust more. She reached in and lifted him out of the crib and cradled him so he was sitting up slightly in her arms.

"Your Mommy, Cheryl, she cared about you. Not only that, she loved you from the moment she saw you." She carried him downstairs to the family room, where Frank was watching Tv. He muted the machine and listened as his wife gave a small speech.

"When you were first adopted, no one knew who you were. Or anything about you. But she loved you anyway." The elderly woman sat down on the couch and looked down to see her grandbaby was still struggling to stay awake holding the plush toy to his chest so it wasnt covering his face anymore.

"But why should I trust you?" Mikey asked his words soft as he fought slumber, getting comfortable.

"I'm getting there. Cheryl called us about every time you would cough or hiccup. If she was going to that length to make sure you were okay, dont you think she is trustworthy?" She asked him. He twirled his feet. He was uncomfortable answering that.

"Well?"

"Yeah I guess." Mikey said weakly.

"And dont you think that if she is trusting us with making sure you are safe, that makes Frank and I trustworthy?" The boy nodded his head with his eyes almost closed.

Marge looked up at her husband and he came over. "Well then if you give us trust, we will make sure you have only lucky days ahead." She looked down and saw his eyes were completely closed and he let out one deep sigh, curled up in the giant's arms. "Nothing but lucky days ahead."

• Like 3

I like it!! Very sweet and charming! I hope the reunion with Cheryl is good and that he becomes more comfortable even with the guy she date do the first chapter. I think this is working great and I look forward to more!

Mikey may soon reach a turning point.... Hopefully he will relearn to trust and release his fears soon.

Thank you for continuing Miley's story!

I was wrong in thinking his therapy was psychological not physical therapy. I thought he was getting counseling to help him better adapt to his situation. Oh well, it’s good that he is starting to gain a little more trust in those around him. 

• 1 month later...

So has this ended or is rl being a pain? Just wondering and hoping for possibly a bit more...the guy Cheryl was dating, therapy progression, Chery and Mikey bonding, holidays, etc. 

Sorry. This hasnt ended. Unfortunately I've run into an issue where my phone decided not to save a large chunk of the chapter and I've nearly forgotten about it. I get upset and do this when these things happen. 

I'm also getting surgery in 10 days and I'll have plenty of time to actually continue writing. 

12 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Sorry. This hasnt ended. Unfortunately I've run into an issue where my phone decided not to save a large chunk of the chapter and I've nearly forgotten about it. I get upset and do this when these things happen. 

I'm also getting surgery in 10 days and I'll have plenty of time to actually continue writing. 

Hope your surgery goes okies *hugs*

2 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Well first II hope your surgery goes well. Second sucky about the phone and third...I am really glad this is not over! I look forward to more and best of luck!

Marge and Frank were preparing dinner, chatting back and forth. Mikey was upstairs in the nursery asleep still when there was a ring at the door. Both of the giants froze. "She is too early." Marge said.

"Go upstairs and check on him." Frank said, grabbing a knife from the butcher's block. Marge complied and moved to upstairs.

She checked on the sleeping boy in his crib, and Mikey was sound asleep, with the cover slightly kicked off and mouth wide open. "Thank goodness he's still here." Marge whispered. Mikey ran his hand across his face before letting out a long sigh and the elderly giant covered her mouth to prevent making any more sounds. It was still naptime and it would have been a bad idea to let him back up now.

Meanwhile, frank kept the knife behind his back as he opened the door, seeing a man in a uniform standing there.

"May I help you?" Frank asked, keeping most of his body behind the door.

"Yes, sorry to bother but I got lost going through the neighborhood and was wondering if you could help me find my way through." The man responded. There was a contractor's van sitting out on the street.

Across the street, the old man could see one of the agents had just walked out their door to go and "check" the mail. He knew no real mail got sent to the house and the people who moved in were agents who were there to specifically guard Cheryl's parents.

Frank waited until the agent got to the mailbox before responding.

"Just go down the street make a left at the first intersection, and follow that straight." He said.

The man smiled. "Thank you so much. Have a good day."

After the contracter had started walking away, the agent was seen going back up the driveway and to the house. Frank closed the door and locked it shut. Letting out a long sigh of relief, he put the cutting tool away and headed upstairs to get his wife.

Upstairs, Marge was startled by the door opening. Seeing it was only her husband, the elderly woman settled back down and stared into the crib, playing with the boy's hair. She had given him his pacifier which Mikey had happily accepted and was contently nursing it at the moment.

"He's so peaceful when he's asleep." She whispered to him before leaving her grandlittle to sleep.

"So who was it." Marge asked.yo

"Someone who got lost. A contractor of sorts." He responded once in the kitchen again, and preparing the food. Frank collected the vegetables and mixed them into a bowl with some sauce while Marge finished breading the chicken.

"Thank goodness. First day we babysat Mikey we almost lost him." Marge sounded unsettled. There was a silence in the room, both elderly giants remembering that day. "Well, its fine. He's fine. Sortof. He's still here and that's what counts." Her husband responded, feeling uneasy about the memory. The phone rang from a restricted number. It rang twice and stopped.

Marge picked up the phone and called the number back. It was procedure for when something like this happened. Something they were used to.

"Do you have any sugar?" The agent answered.

The elderly woman nearly drew a blank. "Uhh. I don't... No, I do not. I have something sweet though?" She responded.

"Its fine. I'll go to the store." The phone call ended. She had gotten it right. This was the first time she actually had used the phrase in a while. She wondered if she was ever going to use it for a while.

I woke up to the smell of something being cooked. Looking around the room I groaned to myself, realizing I was still in this place. I heard a heavy door close and some muffled talking before footsteps came to the door just outside the nursery. The door quietly opened and I shut my eyes again, pretending to be asleep.

"Look. He's been an angel all day. Aside from being a little fussy here and there." I heard being whispered by Cheryl's mother.

Next thing I knew I was being lifted into the air. My eyes shot open and I started to panic as I was brought over the shoulder of the giant holding me. My rearwas cradled, and a hand went across my back as I panicked. Flailing my arms around and kicking as hard as I could to break free from the giant was an immediate failure.

"Shhh. Its just me. Its Mommy." She said. I could see Cheryl's mother standing in the doorway still, smiling at me as I calmed down.

"Did you want to stay for dinner? Your father and I are having a tossed chicken salid."

"Thanks Mom. That would be great." Cheryl responded as she laid me down on the changing table, and began to change me. I remained still, as I was changed, letting out a deep sigh as I staired at the wall, remembering what it was like before I got here.

I zoned out for a few moments and hadnt realized that I was finished being changed or the other conversation being had until I felt something rubbing my stomach through the soft clothing I was wearing. I snapped out of it and looked around the room, seeing that Marge had left the room. I looked up at Cheryl who was reaching under me and lifting me up and back into her arms. I groaned as I had to go through this.

She moved us over to the rocking chair in the room and sat down before sitting me in her lap, facing her as I leaned against her arms for support. "Mikey, what's wrong sweetheart?" Cheryl asked.

I looked away and tried to avoid giving her a real answer. "Nothing."

She raised an eyebrow at me and I stared breathing a little faster. I tensed my muscles up, still only knowing this giant for only a few days. "Mikey. I know when you're lying. What's the matter." She said, a little more sternly this time, but keeping close to the tone she had before.

I leaned away from her slightly, afraid of the woman. She was many times my size and I had no intention of answering now.

"Mikey. Talk to me. What happened today?" She asked, changing her tone back to the gentle one from before. I sniffled once and she moved me loser, hugging me.

"Leave me alone!" I whined at the giant trying to smother me. I wasnt a child. I was an adult. I had no intention of staying this way, being babied every day and night. I tried pushing myself off the woman, to no success. She held me firmly to her chest, keeping my head on her boosum.

I fought her, trying to wiggle free, but I was too weak. "Let me go!" I spat at her. She shushed me and rubbed my back as I worked myself up.

"Stooop!" I sniffled. She started humming a tune.

"Let me go!" I said louder, trying to hide my frustration. Nothing seemed to make her stop and I was fighting back tears that formed in my eyes. I was not a baby.

"Noooo!" I felt myself slipping. My frustration was getting the better of me and I was making myself tired again from trying to break free from Cheryl's nurturing gesture.

"I want to go ho-o-ome!" I sobbed, finally breaking.

Only a few minutes after she had sat down. I was a sobbing mess in the giant's arms. I bawled into the soft bosom of the woman, crying my heart out. I couldnt keep doing this. I could not. She shushed me again, patting my back as the tears from my eyes changed her shirt to a darker shade.

"My poor little boy." Cheryl said.

A few weeks passed and Mikey was starting to walk again, but relied on crawling for his movement. He had gotten used to the people around him, but he as only ever really around Cheryl and her parents.

Mikey, although being used to the way he was being treated, still longed for his dimension, and would often go into fits about it.

David was still around, but Cheryl was seeing him less, due to his advances in work and because the mother was focusing on getting her boy healthy and happy again.

Things had stayed quiet for a while, nothing out of the ordinary happening. Which was shocking to everyone including Dr. Faulner, who was closely monitoring Mikey with weekly checkups.

"A date? - Tonight? - Just you and me?" I heard being said from the kitchen. I had been sitting in the playpen in the living room and had been reading a small book, something I had asked for and gotten the chance to read.

"No my parents are out of town - I think introducing him to your parents are a bad idea..."

I looked up from my book and crawled over to the edge of the pen, standing up. I sighed quietly as I did, holding onto the walls so I wouldnt fall back down. "Cheryl?" I called out to her, wondering what was happening.

The giant came out of the kitchen and into the living room and picked me up. "Alright. I have to go make another phone call. I'll see you soon. Love you - Bye."

She kissed my forehead and I blushed, backing my head between my shoulders.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Mommy is going on a date with David." She said. I felt her hand squeeze my diaper and I squirmed as I usually did. It was strange to feel it, regardless how many times it happened. With that we headed upstairs and Cheryl made a phone call.

"Hey Kayle, I was wondering if you could watch Mikey tonight..." She started.

"Who is that?" I asked in a panic voice. I didnt know who she was.

"Thanks so much. I'm sure he wont be that scared..."

"Who are you talking to?" I asked as I was laid on the changing table. The Giant woman started changing me.

"Alright. I'll see you soon." Cheryl hung up the phone and finished changing me. "Oh relax. Its just Dr. Faulner. You remember her, right?"

My memory of her, was bad. Usually it involved needles and tests. I was not looking forward to tonight.

• Like 5

Interesting how there is the watch still in effect and how Mikey is not happy with the doctor but it makes sense. The date should be good and I am glad he is getting more comfortable. I am glad this is back and I look forward to more! 

If there’s still a watch going on, they sure aren’t doing their jobs very well. There is no way anyone should have been able to ring the bell. Maybe Mikey needs Cheryl to pay attention to another man to get him back into being the nice sweet little boy he was. I was informed I don’t have any more likes to give. I am still looking forward to reading more. 

Glad to hear all went well and I hope the other issues don’t last long or create too many problems! Looking forward to more and a speedy recovery for you!

• 3 months later...

After a long wait. I will be finally updating. I lost most of my motivation, but I'm slowly finding it again. Though updates might still take a while. 

Anyway, Enjoy!

Hours passed and I was busying myself to hide. David came over and was talking to Cheryl while we waited. They were both dressed up. Usually I was dropped off at her parent's house and that was that. This time I had to worry about the impending doom that was Doctor Faulner.

I had spent my time up until now, attempting to get out of my playpen to go and find somewhere to hide. I knew behind the couch was a good idea, but as soon as David noticed what I had been up to, I was in his lap.

"He looks very pouty today." He said to Cheryl, acting as if I wasnt there.

"He doesn't remember Kayle too much. Go grab Mr. Turtle and his blankey, so he has it when she arrives. Its in his crib." She responded just as the doorbell rang.

David had stood up and carried me with my legs pinned to his chest as he held my back. I sat up and watched as we moved through the rooms, having grown accustomed to being carried everywhere.

David reached into the crib and grabbed out my plush turtle and handed it to me. I tucked it under my arm and he grabbed out my blanket as well.

"There we go buddy. All nice and snuggly." He cooed, draping the blanket over my back and shoulders before we headed downstairs. I leaned in to him which was something I hardly ever did, not being the most used to him yet, but at least I knew he was careful around me enough not to scare me.

When we got downstairs where Cheryl and Kayle had been talking to each other about whatever topic they landed on, something about hair I think.
Fyi
I clung to the giant man holding me, wrapping an arm tightly around his neck and my legs around his torso. "You'll be fine buddy. Its just for a few hours." He whispered, rubbing my back a few times. That was just the problem, I was afraid of the doctor. I had no idea what tests she was going to conduct on me tonight.

"There he is!" I could hear Dr. Faulner exclaim in a playful tone, which made me whimper and turn my face away.

"It looks like he likes you a lot more now David." Cheryl said prying me off of the man.

"No-no-no-no-no!" I panted as I was in the arms of Cheryl now. I clung to her now, praying that she would notice how much distress I was in. She instead gave me a big kiss on the forehead and hugged me, before prying me off of her and handing me to the babysitter.

I struggled and reached out, dropping Mr. Turtle to reach out with both hands towards Mo-I mean Cheryl.

"I think he's going to miss you Cheryl." Kayle said, pulling me to her chest before I could fall out of the doctor's arms.

"Mommy loves you sweetie. Kayle wont hurt you I promise." She said to me, bending over slightly to emphasis that I wasnt in control, and that I was only seen as a child.

David bent down and picked up Mr. Turtle and handed it to the doctor. "Dont worry, we wont get into any trouble." She said as I continued to reach for Cheryl as she looked near heartbroken, looking at me try to fight to get to her.

The two walked towards the door and left, but not before more gushing from Cheryl. The doctor and I were in the doorway and once I saw them get in the car and drive away, I knew I was done for. Adrendeline hit my body fast and hard and I went numb.

The front door closed and I began to breath short, fast breaths as I panicked. We moved to my nursery and she kept the lights off. It was still bright out, but with the blinds still closed from my nap so it was still darker.

She sat down in the rocking chair and kept me pinned to her chest as I started to struggle and try to get away. I didn't want any part of what came next, even if I didnt know what was going on.

Moments after the struggling of pushing myself off of her more and more almost freeing myself, she pulled me back in. "Mikey, stop. Its just me, Dr. Faulner." She said to me in a shocked tone before pinning me to her chest once again. My face was in her shoulder, and her arm was across the back of my neck and her other hand was on my bottom, keeping me from twisting or pulling my legs away.

I was trapped.

"Mikey, relax." The sitter said, patting the boy's bottom, feeling him struggle more and more against her. The smart doctor could tell he was trying to throw a tantrum, but she wasnt going to punish him for it, nor let him go.

Mikey groaned, grunted, whimpered and whined at Kayle as she forced him to stay pinned, working himself up more. She knew something was wrong since he was acting this way since she had arrived.

"Mikey calm down. Mommy will be back. And besides, just because she isn't here doesnt mean we cant have any fun." She tried offering to him, only causing Mikey to begin to cry. The doctor sighed and continued to keep him pinned to her chest until the boy calmed down.

He screamed his head off twenty minutes straight and Dr. Faulner wondered how something so small had the energy to keep going for as long as he did. Mikey was still crying for another while longer and it was drawing closer to bathtime.

Once the boy had stopped his screams and went to sobbing, the doctor finally got her chance. "So I know that a little mister, that goes by the name Mikey lives here. I heard he doesn't cry almost at all and is sooo adorable! Have you seen him? I have something for him." She said in a soft gentle tone which he became curious over it, never knowing this side of the cold doctor he knew. Mikey stopped crying and was now just sniffling, wanting to see where she was going with this new attitude.

She had him now.

"And I heard he loves to read. I've never met someone so little read so well."

Mikey looked up at his sitter with his eyes red and puffy and dried up tears on his face. He looked so pathetic but he couldn't help it.

"Do you know where Mikey is?" Kayle had worked as a sitter for him often enough to know how to get him to calm down from this. And it was the same boy as before. Just he still couldnt remember.

Kayle looked around the room for a brief second, pretending to look for something before returning her attention to the boy she was holding, who was now looking around the room himself.

"Well, you look so messy. I think we should go get you cleaned up and something to eat before we go looking." She said, standing up and going to the changing table and grabbing some wipes.

She took him into the bathroom and wiped his face from all snot and dried up tears and blew his nose into a sheet of toilet paper. "Look! There he is! There's Mikey!" She pointed to the mirrored reflection of the boy and he looked over seeing himself in it.

Mikey tensed up his body more and she just wiped his face. "There you go. As adorable as I've been told."

She changed him into a new diaper and blew raspberries into his tummy. The human giggled and laughed, trying to push her off of himself, almost seeming happy for a moment. Mikey blushed the next moment and turned his head away, seeming to look lost in the mix of emotions.

The doctor lifted him back into her arms, got his clothes back on and held him so his head was resting on her chest. She stood there, rocking side to side as his body relaxed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What for?"

"I thought you were just going to treat me like you do every other time I see you." Mikey said, becoming embarrassed how he had treated someone who hadn't truly done anything to hurt him.

"Well, I can understand where you're coming from. You missed a whole year and woke up in a world you dont recognize with faces you dont remember." Kayle said heading downstairs to go grab a bottle for him. Tiny hands gripped her shirt as they walked back to Mikey's nursery.

"By all means, you're a miracle. Not just to be here and alive, but to Cheryl. You gave her meaning. You gave her happiness and she would do anything to keep you alive. As much as it broke her heart, Cheryl never gave up on you. And neither did I." The two sat down in the rocking chair after having grabbed Mr. Turtle and Mikey's blanket. Just as they entered, she felt his body slump into her more. The doctor caught a glimpse of his face, lower lip sticking out as he looked upset again, but for a different reason.

Mikey was wrapped from his waist down in his blanket and handed his plush toy. Wrapping both arms around it, Mikey accepted being cradled by his sitter and letting out a big yawn. Cheryl and Danny would be home soon. Mikey accepted his bottle from Kayle and drank it down without a fight, nor a single tear.

Mikey fell asleep peacefully in the doctor's arms, and was tucked in with his pacifier in his mouth just as Cheryl and David arrived at home from their date. That night, things had went well. And David had proposed, surprising Cheryl and Kayle. There was still a lot he didn't know, but he would need to find out before they planned the wedding for sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sweet another update to a beautiful saga. I really do hope that a repressed random memory of himself being happy with Cheryl eventually comes back, even if it is not to be they deserve the happiness they had at one time.

• 7 months later...

The next morning, Cheryl found Mikey still sound asleep in his crib when she went to come get him. Usually he was awake by now.

The Amazonian reached into the crib, lifting Mikey from the covers. Once upright into her arms, the sleeping boy made himself comfortable right away, wrapping his arms around her as best he could.

"Maybe I could let you sleep a little longer." It was so rare that Mikey had shown this side that each one of these moments were precious.

My eyes opened slowly, feeling a warmth surrounding me. I let out a long sigh as I began to stretch and once my hand bumped into something, I stopped and retracted it quickly, realizing I had pushed into Cheryl's chin.

"Sorry."

"Its fine sweetie. Now how about let's get you in the bath. I heard you didnt get yours last night."

I knew I was in trouble when she had mentioned last night and turned my face away.

The bath was uneventful, though Cheryl asked if I was alright, seeing that I was in deep thought. I lied and said I was fine. Breakfast was just cereal and milk. I had no objections since I wasnt getting spoon fed anything. Cheryl even let me wipe my own hands and face once I finished.

"Up we go." She said, lifting me from my seat from under my arms, shifting her hand under my butt. And the other to my back just as my body leaned into the Giant's body. A movement that happened all too often, one that which I had grown used to. We headed back upstairs and into my room where I was dressed fully in a pair of shorts and a new shirt with animals on it that I didnt recognize. Socks were slid onto each foot and back into the air I went.

"So, what did you want to do first? Strength exercises or rec-time?"

Looking at the floor, I thought for a few seconds. "Strength exercises." I replied as we headed towards the family room.

There were small stretching bands and a couple of the lightest weights they had to spare at physical therapy.

Cheryl grabbed my bands and handed them to me. She set me down on the floor and I went straight to work. Every day it seemed easier and easier to do this. And every day just seemed to blend together anyway. Nothing ever really changed.

"Cheryl."

"Yes dear."

"I want to try walking again." I said.

"Alright buddy, go stand up by the couch." I did as instructed, using the couch to hoist myself up into a standing position. Cheryl has moved to a squatting position on the floor only a few feet away, just barely out of arms reach, but not a distance that she couldnt catch me. I turned around, still holding onto the couch and started my attempt towards her. But just as I let go, I heard the doorbell ring and I turned my head, losing focus and tumbled towards the floor.

Cheryl caught me and lifted me into the air, placing me on her hip. "Alright. Let's find out who this is and we can try again after."

As Cheryl opened the door, I looked to see it was one of the neighbors.

"Alecia. How's it going? I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch as much. I've been... busy." I looked up as Cheryl spoke and back to the neighbor who was looking at me like she had seen a ghost.

"Is that... Mikey?" She pointed at me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1