LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension - Lucky Days Ahead

This is a continuation of my other story, Unlucky Day, Turned Lucky

If you have not read this prior to reading this story, some of it may not make much sense. 

Also please note, I have typed all of this story on my phone. Please bear with any mistakes. 

This is also a First person/Third person perspective. Changes will be signified by the "*" symbol and jumps will be made with lines.

Enjoy part 1!

Over a year passed since Mikey had been given the so called cure. Most of everyone moved on. Word broke out about what at went down at the Rhein house. The D.H.P. attempted to hide the secret that a human existed in their Dimension and cover it up before it spread out too quickly, but sometimes the wildfire grows too big before you have the chance to put it out. The reporters attempted to get information out of the mother, time and time again. Some even broke into the house, causing D.H.S. agents to start making arrests, bringing more attention to the matter, along with media groups, shoving nonsense to try to shut reporters up. Attention died down and it came down to just the occasional reporter knocking on her door. Cheryl kept her cool throughout it all, never losing her composure, making sure not to make any comments. What kept her going so long, were the sounds Mikey started making in his long slumber; babbling, muttering unintelligent sentences and just the occasional sigh was enough. She had a boyfriend and had been going steady for a little over two months. But she didnt bother to tell him about Mikey. But most of all what kept her going was the knowledge that one day her baby boy would wake up.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'What is that sound?' I asked myself. I had heard it for a while. But I could never get to it. Always there. Always beeping. But I tried to go it again, and found no resistance. I glided through until it was so loud I could hear it next to me. 'I got you finally.'

My eyes opened to see florescent lights in my face, I quickly turned, shielding my eyes with my right hand. I heard a door open and close. "Ohh. Not again. You've got to stop doing that with your arm." A female voice said, getting closer. "Hello?" I asked, attempting to find out who it was that entered the room. As I lifted my arm, I heard a gasp.

"He's awake. Oh my God. He's awake." The woman said, dashing out of the room.

I was awake. But I thought I was still dreaming. I could have sworn that she was gigantic. In fact, everything seemed gigantic. Lifting my arm the rest of the way, I saw I had bars around the bed I was in. I had an IV bag and a heartbeat monitor hooked up to me. I was still pretty drowsy and I closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

I heard the door click and the voice if the women from before entered. "I went to check on him, and I saw his arm over his face, next thing I knew he was saying 'Hello' to me." She said in shush tone. "He could have said that in his sleep like he's been doing for the past week." A new voice said. My eyelid was forces open and a light flashed in my face. I swatted at the hand that was now on my face. "Oh my gosh. He's awake."

I screamed and tried to run, but my body felt so weak. I hardly was able to sit up. The beeping was rapidly growing and the one that I had just swatted at was now pushing me down onto my back. "Go get some water in a cup." The gigantic woman said that was holding me down.

The other one left and came back quickly with a cup. "I'll only let go if you calm down." The giant said.

"Let me go!" I said, mouth dry as a bone and my voice raspy. "No. Now calm down, or I'll make you." She said. But that did nothing to help me stop. I fought her hand as hard as I could. I felt weaker than I remembered. My vision started to fade black quickly.

"So Cheryl. How was your day at work?" David asked as he helped Cheryl take her coat off. This had been one of the many dates she had been on with him since they had met. "Same old boring day hon. You?" She asked passionately kissing his lips, before sitting down. "So what did you think of getting? I'm getting my usual of fried chicken." He said just as Cheryl's phone rang.

She reached into her purse and grabbed out her phone and saw who it was. "David, I need to take this." Cheryl answered her phone, expecting to hear the worst news. But what she heard next, had her getting ready to leave. "What was that about?" David asked. "I've got to go. Family medical issues." She said, rushing outside into the snow covered landscape to her car, leaving her boyfriend so confused.

Cheryl drove home and took and packed an overnight bag for herself, bringing things she knew she was going to need before she headed out to go see her baby.

I woke up sometime later, there was a new one of those giant people in the room, hardly paying any attention to me. I had felt something new around my waist and hands. I looked down to see I had mittens on my hands, and a strap across my chest. The machine started beeping faster again and the giant turned towards me. "Shhh. Dont freak out. I need you to drink some water for me." She said. I tried to move back into the soft padding. I turned my nose away and tried to push the water away. She quickly took it back before I could get my hands anywhere near it.

"Uh-uh. I know what you're trying to do. You need to drink this. It's been over a year since you've had anything to drink. And we can do this all day until you do." She said softly, pushing my hands down gently before she moved the drink back up to my lips. I slowly started to sip the water. My mouth was dry and I started to gulp it down as quickly as the woman would tilt the cup back. I noticed she was wearing medical scrubs too. Maybe she was a nurse?

"Slow down honey. You're not that thirsty. I'll be right back. Then we'll get you changed and finish that water ok?" The woman announced, taking the water away from me. Once she stood up, I got another reminder of just how small I was to these giants.

The woman picked a phone up from the wall and said into the phone; "Dr. Faulner to room 124" and hung up the phone. I cautiously watched her as she walked over to that machine that was beeping and turned its sound off. Then the nurse opened a nearby cabinet and pulled out some white pad and a white bottle with some wipes. "Alright. Let's get you all cleaned up now."

"W-what?" I asked as the blanket was pulled down and I saw a diaper around my waist and my legs looked sickly thin. I tried to throw my hands down to cover myself, I knew what was going to happen, but I had a hard time trying to move my arms. The giant pushed my hands aside and began to untap the soiled diaper. "Stop. Please." I begged as I continued to try to push her hands away. "No. If you get a rash, that wont be fun either. And if you dont stop, you're not going to like what happens next." The nurse replied. I didnt care I wanted to keep my dignity. The front of the diaper came down, and I blushed as my legs went in the air. I wiggled, tried kicking but none of it worked as she started wiping down my rear, between my cheeks and all over my balls and penis. I had tried to swat her away from touching me there too and she set me back down quickly, grabbed my hand and flicked it.

She must have had God-like strength because when she did that I choked up and almost started crying as I retracted my hand back. "Are you going to keep trying to stop me?" She commented seeing my reaction. I shook my head and she went back to work. She was right, I didnt like her for that.

She unfolded the pad, to produce a new diaper which I was not happy to be put back into. My legs went back up and the nurse sprinkled something onto my rear before setting me back down. It felt like a fluffy cushion. Sprinkling something from that bottle the giant had earlier, now over the front of me, she brought the front of the diaper up and taped it on me. "You had a lot of us worried that you weren't going to wake up." She said.

Before I could ask what she had meant by that, a knock at the door startled me and I heard a loud beep come from the should-be-silenced machine as the door opened and I was covered back up by the blanket. I kept my eye on the opening and one of the giants from earlier entered. "Hey buddy! Are you ready to talk now? I have a few questions for you." She asked, sitting down in front of me in a chair at the foot of the bed.

"I am Dr. Kayle Faulner. Do you know your name?" She asked. I nodded my head in response, darting my eyes between the two giants.

"That's not how this works honey, you need to use your words." I shifted my hips, trying to push myself back up and further into the mattress. "Michael. But I go by Mikey." I shifted my gaze away as I spoke, feeling I was being talked down to. We went through a couple more genaric questions, like my birthday, if I had any pain etc.. But what really got me is what came next. "Very good. Now tell me, what's the last thing you remember before you woke up earlier today?"

That was odd. I wasnt expecting that kind of question. I figured they were going to try to experiment on me, torture or eat me for all I knew. But that wasnt what I ws expecting. I hesitated before answering. My memory was a little foggy. "I-I remember seeing Donna, my sister. And a bright light outside. Something crashing through the walls and grabbing me." I gave a short pause to gain some courage. "What's going on?" I asked.

Both nurse and doctor looked at each other with an uncertain look on their faces. "You dont remember anything after that?" The doctor asked, now looking a bit shocked. I shook my head, now worried.

"Dr. Faulner to front desk."

Said a disembodied voice. It startled me again and another loud beep came from that machine.

With a long sigh, the doctor stood up and walked out of the room. I let out a small, and quiet yawn as she left. Now I was tired again.

Cheryl stood at the front desk with the receptionist as Kayle walked out of a set of double doors.

"He isn't really aw..." Cheryl tried to say before getting cut off. "This time he is." Kayle said, wrapping her arms around her friend. After all they had been through. It hopefully was now over. Cheryl returned a hug before she broke down crying. These were happy tears. But there was a lot to discuss.

Kayle pulled Cheryl off of her with a look of worry. The mother was confused. "What's wrong?"

"He doesn't remember anything that happened."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

"What do you mean he doesn't remember?"

Cheryl was upset. She had felt as if all the fighting she had to deal with Mikey to remind him that he belonged with her had gone to waste.

"I mean, he doesn't remember anything after getting kidnapped from his dimension. He was up when I was in there but he seemed tired still. More calm this time but still. He also looked lost and scared." Kayle said, leading Cheryl to Mikey's room.

The doctor knocked softly on the door and proceeded to enter. The nurse held a finger up to her lips at Cheryl and Dr. Faulner. "He just fell back asleep." She whispered.

Dr. Faulner gestured to the nurse she was free to go. The nurse left and Cheryl walked up to the side of the bed. There were bars on the underside of the bed that were lifted up on the sides by the doctor only after Cheryl kissed the small human on the temple. He waved an arm, whining quietly and kicked some of the sheets off of him. He looked just like how she remembered him the day he was adopted.

"Im going to take off all the equipment on him and unstrap him. You can hold him if you want." Kayle whispered. Cheryl didnt break her gaze with Mikey as she played with his short hair while her friend went to work. "Just careful. His body is fragile now since he hasn't really moved. I'm going to be sending him to physical therapy." With that said, she handed the sleeping boy, draped in one of the blankets to his mother. He didnt know it yet, but she was.

Cheryl sat down in a chair, fixing the blanket to keep him warm as she held him close to her chest. He stirred, some but fell silent again, shifting what little weight he had to find a comfier spot. How long Cheryl waited to hold him again, wondering if he was ever going to wake. It hurt her knowing that her baby boy was in arms reach, yet she could not hold him for so long had showed.

Cheryl sniffled, as she cradled the back of his head, holding Mikey so his head was just under her chin. Tears formed in her eyes and she kissed the top of his head as she rocked side to side.

The moment continued for a few minutes until a loud ding echoed in the room, coming from Cheryl's phone. Mikey started to stirr again. Cheryl rubbed his back and helped him back to sleep before giving him back to Kayle so he could finish sleeping in the now what was a crib, while Cheryl answered her phone.

David: Hey, what happened? Did something happen to your parents?

Cheryl sighed. She never told David about Mikey.

Cheryl: My parents are fine. But I have something to talk to you about tomorrow.

She turned her phone on silent as she went out of the room to call out of work for a few days.

Dr. Faulner hooked the heart monitor back up to Mikey as he slept, and went to go get the folding cot from the closet. Cheryl walked into the room and helped her out. "I'll be back. I'm goi g to get a note typed up for you for work and get another bed. I'm staying here tonight,just in case." The doctor quietly informed her as she left the room. Cheryl dimmed the lights and made her bed. Out of one of the bags she pulled out a green plush turtle. It was the same turtle she had given Mikey the day she had adopted him.

Cheyl hugged it tightly and went over to Mikey, placing it next to him in the crib. A few tears fell from her eyes as she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand and gave him a kiss like she had always done, every time she stayed. Cheryl climbed into the cot and fell asleep, a smile on her face.

Click

The sound of a door closing had me up again. The room was dark now. "Hey Cheryl, I brought a bottle for him in case he wakes..." I heard coming from some figure moving about. It sounded like the doctor from earlier. I turned my head to face the other side, following the large figure moving next to me and saw a huge face staring back at me.

BEEP!

The commotion stopped and I was panting heavily. The figure came closer and I saw it was the doctor from earlier. "Hey." She whispered. "I've got something you might like. I cant give you any solid food yet. But someone told me you liked this."

The giant produced a cylindrical object from her pocket and held it near my face. It had a soft rubber piece attached to it, and it was pressed to my lips. I tried pushing it away, I had no idea what she was talking about. Did they have Donna?

The item was removed from my face, and I felt my body position changing as hands slid under me. "Put me down-Put me down-put me down!" I pleaded, unsure of her intentions. I was tilted back and cradled and a blanket tucked under me. I struggled as best I could. I grunted, trying to break free from my restraints.

BEep. BEep. BEep.

The machine started picking up, turning the silent room louder. "Shhhh. No one is going to hurt you. Come on, just drink." The doctor whispered, holding the object to my lips again. This time I recognized it as a baby bottle. I felt something wet on my lips when the bottle was pressed harder to my lips. I felt a few soft pats on my rear end and blushed. It distracted me long enough for the silicone teat to slide into my mouth. I bit down a second too late, filling my mouth with whatever concauction was in the bottle. I swallowed quickly, discovering the delicious creamy substance it contained. My throat began to feel better and so did my stomach.

BEep. BEep. Beep.

The machine fell silent again, and I into a near-slumber like state as I sucked and swallowed.

Dr. Faulned held him until he finished the bottle. Mikey was limp in her arms when she went to set him down. She got him changed and headed to sleep herself. Tomorrow might not be as great as today. She just hoped that both Cheryl and Mikey had lucky days ahead.

• Like 5

I hope some memory comes back eventually maybe a scent with Cheryl as they are typicality the strongest sense tied to memory. But I am just glad this is continuing!

Cheryl shot up from the bed. Swearing she heard crying. Sunrise was nearing and the room was slightly brighter. The room was silent aside from the snores of the doctor and Mikey. She got up to check on the boy, and he was still asleep. "My sweet little boy." She cooed, brushing a finger on his arm gently. Tears filled her eyes once more and bent over the railing to kiss his forehead.

The mother was happy that she'd finally get to take her son home. Cheryl knew it would be a rough next few days. Especially since she knew that it would be any day before David would pop the question. Now she wasnt sure if he was going to stick around anymore.

Suddenly Mikey started to toss and turn more, kicking so slightly in slow movements. His eyes started to squint. Cheryl stopped rubbing his arm as the boy started to wake up. A loud beep came from the machine again, and he was startled once more, looking at Cheryl. He was upset, confused and scared. They made eye contact for a few moments before Cheryl ran out of the room crying.

Kayle woke up to hearing Cheryl crying. This wasn't something that hadn't happened before, but she was confused. It was still a few hours before it was time to go. It wasnt until the doctor saw Mikey awake and staring back at her, she realized what was going on.

Kayle got out of her cot and went into the hallway where Cheryl was crying. "Cheryl. It's going to be fine. He just doesn't remember anything." She said.

"That's not it." She sobbed.

"Well, then what is it?"

"I just cant believe he's awake after all this time. I-I was so scared that I was never going to see him awake, or hold him again. It's been over a year Kayle. Over a year. And he looks just as afraid of me as the day I adopted him two years ago." Cheryl bursted out into more tears as her friend held her

Once Cheryl calmed down, Kayle helped her back on her feet. "I think you two should spend some time together. I'll go get a bottle after I unhook the monitor from him again. Change him and hold Mikey while he is awake. It'll make you feel better." Dr. Faulner instructed as they entered the room.

As the two giants entered the room, I was worried about my sister. She was there when the portal opened, but I haven't seen her yet. "Where's my sister!" I demanded. 

"Who?" The doctor asked.

"Its his sister, Donna. I remember he used to have flashbacks about her." The other giant started. "We don't know honey."

The other giant pulled some things out of a bag and the doctor one came over to me, in looking the machine from the stickers on my chest. I darted back and forth with my eyes and breathing quickly. The blankets pulled down again, and I was quickly pulled out of the diaper and changed into a new one before I could react.

"Stop! Let me go!" I yelled, unable to fight back. The one giant that had changed the diaper, spread a blanket out on the bed and set me down on it. The air was cold now, since I was still only wearing the hospital gown. I struggled as she wrapped the blanket around me, trapping my arms to my sides and legs together.

The giant woman lifted me up and cradled me in her arms as tears formed in my eyes as I could barely struggle in the blanket. I had no idea what was going to happen to me. The more I fought, the more frustrated I got. She had begun to rock me and pat my bottom with long pauses. All I could see was her face and hair. She was smiling, seemingly taking enjoyment of my capture and torment. I continued to struggle until I couldnt take it anymore. I started crying.

"Shhhh. It's alright. No one here is going to hurt you." I heard through my wails. She sat down and I felt the unfamiliar motion of weightlessness, which scared me more. I saw that giant doctor appear again with another bottle. I saw the nipple come to my mouth again and I didnt want it. I turned my head from side to side, thinking I was dodging it, but then I noticed she had only been holding it a few inches from my face.

"Come on Mikey. I know you're hungry and tired. I promise no one will hurt you." The giant said, and I had stopped shaking my head. The bottle slid into my open mouth and I had nearly stopped crying. Slowly I began to suckle from the bottle, my mind racing at how she knew my name. I'd feel a soft pat on mybottom, reminding me of my current situation, but also a soothing sensation that was telling me that I was fine.

She continued to smile, and I watched her gaze turn warm towards me, instead of before which I felt fear coming from. "I know you dont remember who I am. But I am going to keep you safe, my little baby boy." She said softly.

A humming noise engulfed my attention. Then a song and a lullaby.

I let out a long sigh. I was content with staying right here, and slowly found myself asleep.

Some time had passed when I awoke. The room was brighter, the lights were on and there was much too much commotion. A knock was audiable as I laid, facing up, still trapped in my soft confines. "I have you're discharge papers for you Miss Rhein." I heard.

"Right here are Dr. Faulner's instructions about when his first appointment for physical therapy is. And page shows you when his birthday is in our dimension, and how much you should be feeding him..." A male voice said. Probably another nurse or something.

'My birthday? Who would think any of them would need to know?' I pondered as they finished going over the paperwork. My thoughts were interrupted by hands sliding under my neck and bottom, lifting me. "Goodmorning. I bet you cant wait to get out of this stuff and into some real clothes." That giant from before was talking. The one that had held me when I fell asleep last.

I was getting ready to answer, and I found myself out on the bed, cold and only in the gown, diaper and mittens. "What's happening?" I asked as the gown was being removed. "Well. I'm taking you back home with me. Our home... but you dont remember it." She said.

'Finally I'm getting somewhere.' I thought to myself. I felt something pressing against my crotch, and before I knew it, I was now completely naked. "We've got a long drive ahead. And I dont want you getting a rash so soon." The giant said, paying no mind to my hands, actually only pushing them aside.

"Stop touching me there. And I dont need diapers. I can use the bathroom." I spat at her.

"Honey, you've been in this dimension for at least two of my years, which are longer than yours. And most of the time, you spent them in diapers, and recently got out of a catheter. You arent continent anymore." She replied calmly, adding ample amounts of this powder to my privates. I felt her press the tapes into my front and I could tell I was never getting out of these with her around. She left my sight for a moment and returned with an assortment of clothing.

She slid my legs into a footed sleeper, wiggling them up. I could hardly move still and felt trapped as she did this. Working her way up, she slid my arms in and my hands popped out. I tried fighting her at any opportunity, with no success. I wasnt a toy for dress up. But right now I was. She lifted me by the arms and brought me close, leaving my face pressed against her bosom. Blushing, I turned my head to face away from her as I felt a hand supporting my padded rear, and a hand sliding up my back zippering me in. "Stop!" I protested.

"Honey. I cant take you outside naked. It's too cold, you'll freeze. Now come on. It's time to eat." She said, changing my position again, so I was now cradled by this giant creature. I darted my eyes around the room. Everything moved so fast, I was getting disoriented from my position.

Another bottle was produced again, albeit I was hungry. But I wanted answers more.

"Who are you?" I asked, just before she managed to shove the bottle in my mouth.

"I'm your Mommy. At least, I treat you exactly as I would my son. If you dont want to call me 'Mommy,' my name is Cheryl."

• Like 6

I am glad Cheryl is being more open right now and it seems like Mikey feels like he knows her. He got curious when she knew his name so just something I am wondering about. Still loving the new storyline! 

"We arent going anywhere until you finish this bottle Mikey."

That's just it. I didnt want to go anywhere. I was shocked. I couldnt believe what I had just heard. She was 'My Mommy.' I had lost any appetite I had. Provided I wanted my hunger sated by some liquid in a baby bottle anyway. But still. I was disgusted to know how I was seen.

I turned my head, lifted it up and down, and even tried pushing the bottle away with my hands. She did not let that bottle out of my mouth. "Mikey, we can talk after you finish this. You need your strength now." Cheryl scolded me.

I huffed and puffed at the giant for a minute, working myself up. It wasnt working. She kept staring at me, giving me a specific look that most parents gave when they were determined to get their way. I slowly started to suckle on the silicone nipple, letting the milk flow.

Cheryl was giving him a little over half a normal bottle of formula. "That's my good boy." She cooed as the boy finished the bottle. Once he finished, Cheryl lifted him with his head over her shoulder, patting his back. "Stoop. I'm going to..." Mikey whined just before letting out a few burps.

"See. Nothing bad is happening. Now come on. Let's get ready to go." The mother said, walking to a chair with an infant carrier on it. She quickly strapped him in, and made sure the cushion for his head was in the right spot. "Let me out! Ple-ease!" He pleaded. But Cheryl just tucked him in with his blankets, also making sure to trap his arms with the blankets too. She sure didnt forget to add a beanie to his head.

Mikey was huffing and puffing in his seat, is eyes darting around the room. "Mikey. Look at me." He didnt respond to her. Reaching into the diaper bag, Cheryl grabbed out one of his toys and rattled it in front of him. The boy's attention locked onto the sound.

"Mikey. Relax. Is anyone hurting you?"

"Please let me..."

"No. That's not what I asked Michael. Is anyone hurting you?" Cheryl interrupted, unwilling to sit there and listen to his cries for freedom that she knew he could not have anymore. Knowing that choice was taken from him long before she knew him.

"No." Mikey turned his gaze to the floor, feeling like a child and embarrassed, he started blushing.

She smiled. Cheryl knew that he was still her Mikey. "Well come on. Let's go home and out of this stinky old place." Kissing him on the forehead, she lifted the carrier and bags she brought with her and headed towards the parking garage.

Along the way there, many of the staff were saying goodbye to him. When they got into the lobby, Dr. Faulner was waiting for them with a box. "Before you go, here's a parting gift. I'll take it out to your car. Just a little care package for the two if you." She said, taking a bag off of Cheryl and following her to her car.

"Now procedures are required for going home. You're still going to be monitored like before. A motor carriage will follow you to your house and once you reach home, they will keep going and leave. You're house is being swept as of last night and will have three agents waiting for you inside. Code phrase for entry is 'Its bath time for a baby boy.' The response phrase is, 'Dont forget the soap.' Do you understand." The doctor informed. There wasnt goin to be any chances this time for Mikey to be lost again.

"I understand." Cheryl responded, hooking Mikey into the back of the car. "Good luck. And safe drive." Kayle said, hugging her friend and depositing the box into the back seat. "Where are we going?" A voice asked shyly. It was Mikey. "Honey. It's alright. We're going back home." The mother responded before leaving, with two SUVs following.

Mikey fussed on the car ride home. He wasnt too happy about being stuck in the car for several hours. But once they pulled into the driveway, the two following vehicles broke off and kept going. "Alright. Time to go inside." Cheryl said to herself, knowing her boy fell asleep an hour before they got home.

She slowly opened the door, carrying Mikey. "Its bath time for a baby boy!" She said loudly, causing Mikey to wake up, slightly startled.

"Dont forget the soap." Called back from the kitchen.

Three agents walked out of the house and Cheryl sighed a sigh of relief, as she took Mikey out if the carrier. "Here we are. Home sweet home." She chimed to him, still he wasnt sure what was going on. She to carried him over to his playpen, setting him down on his back before leaving to go prepare a bottle of formula for him.

Once she was in the kitchen she took her phone out and texted David.

Cheryl: Hey honey.

David: Hey! Is everything ok? What's going on?

Cheryl: Everyone is fine. Why dont you come over to my house so I can explain everything.

She knew she could explain everything. But she could at least tell him some things. And that he'd need an explanation. She hurried herself to finish the bottle. It was definitely past the time Mikey needed a bottle and she could hear him grunting in the living room. Her phone dinged and she checked it quickly.

David: I'll be there in about ten minutes.

Ten minutes? That would be the fastest it ever took for him to get to her house. It usually took twenty minutes. But David was probably worried about her too.

Cheryl came out to the livingroom to find the little boy rolled over on his stomach, attempting to crawl towards the front door, despite the fence around him. The mother let out a small sigh in annoyance and lifted him out of the playpen. She was glad for remembering to set it up yesterday.

"No. No. No. No-NO!" He cried as Cheryl cradled him. Mikey started crying, tears running down his cheeks as he tried to fight his way out of his mother's arms. "Shhhh. It's fine. You're alright. It's just Mommy." She consoled him until he calmed down.

The woman sat down on the couch after grabbing a blanket from the carrier, tucking it around him. She held the bottle to his lips and he hesitantly opened his mouth, allowing her to slide the bottle in. He suckled on the bottle, slowly. The front door opened after the lock was undone, and David walked in.

• Like 2

I love how certain aspects of his personality are the same and familiar with him not liking the car seat, some of the fighting and just those things. 

"Honey are you babysitting James again?"

Cheryl patted Mikey's bottom when he stopped nursing. "Its fine. Just keep going." She said to the boy. "No. This is not James. I'll tell you after he finishes." She said firmly, noticing Mikey was starting to suckle again. David went to go sit down in one of the chairs in the living room and waited.

Mikey fell asleep while feeding and Cheryl went upstairs to go lay him in his crib. Everything was always kept clean for him, just in case. The mother changed the boy's diaper and tucked him in, and came out of the nursery while David was impatiently waiting for an answer to all of this. She made sure that the door was closed in case of any yelling occurred. Today who knows what could happen.

David opened his mouth to say something but Cheryl cut him off. "I dont care, what you think. That little boy upstairs means more to me than you do." She started.

"What's his name?" David asked calmly.

"His name is Mikey. He has been my little for almost two years. You havent seen him because he has been in the hospital since before I met you." What she said, left David confused. "But why not tell me about him?"

"Because I wasn't sure he was going to wake up." Tears ran down Cheryl's face. David got up and wrapped an arm around his girlfriend. "Honey. Relax. Things are fine now. Whatever happens we'll get through it. Together." David felt arms wrapping around him as the woman cried.

Cheryl explained everything that was going on with Mikey, including that he didnt remember anyone. Except the part about him being from another dimension and being a human. The two started working on finding a physical therapist in their area to come to the house and help the small boy, but the only one they could find was a facility that required you to go to. So they settled for that.

Everything was quiet. I was comfortable and didnt particularly want to move. I shifted my weight slightly, trying to find a better position, but something was pressing into my side. I opened my eyes and saw I was in another cage. I looked to see what was pressing on my side, happened to be just a bunched up blanket. I struggled to pull it out from under me and looked around the room.

In fact, I was wrong about the cage. It was actually a crib. I noticed that everything was painted in pastel colors, blue and green. I saw some pictures on the wall and a dresser. 'Oh no. She thinks I'm her baby.' I thought, noticing I looked similar to the boy in the pictures, as far as I could tell.

I tried sitting up so I could see the room better. I struggled and struggled until I managed to get up for a few seconds and flipped back down on the mattress. My body ached and I felt so stiff. I whimpered in pain and frustration.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, getting closer and closer. I panicked. I had nowhere to go, wasnt strong enough to even sit up on my own. I did anything I could do. The door swung open and closed and that's when I lost it. I began thrashing around, twisting my body and kicking. My eyes began to water as my vision went blurry. I started to hyperventilate as well when I felt hand slide under my neck and bottom.

I was situated in an upright position, feeling something hitting my bottom lightly after my body fell onto something soft. My body was shaking and I was petrified. I heard humming as I continued to fight.

"Shhhhh. It's alright. No one will ever hurt you again." The voice stated. I was getting all kinds of mixed sensations and feelings that I didnt know what to do with them, so I started crying.

A new figure appeared in the doorway and I was quickly turned away from facing that figure. We moved about the room and I heard the door shut as I calmed down. A hand moved down my back from my neck and a cold breeze rushed to greet my back. I felt myself set down onto a soft, plasticky surface and a strap went across my chest. I wiped my eyes with my sleeves just before they were taken off of me. I was undressed and changed again.

"Please let me go. I'm not a baby." I tried to reason with the giant woman.

"I know." She responded.

"W-why a-a-are you do-i-ing this to m-me?" I sobbed, confused and a bit shocked.

"Because if we sent you home, you would be dead. And you would be euthanized if I didnt keep you like a baby." She said calmly, keeping her tone low.

"Wh-why?"

"I'll tell you later." She said, pulling the pajamas back up and lifting me. The sudden change in position, had startled me slightly, but I felt a hand on my bottom, patting it after I had gasped.

I pushed myself off of her chest and she supported my back and head as I looked around the room. Everything was very infantile. I didnt have much time to take in the room before my thoughts were interrupted. "Ok honey. Someone wants to see you." The giant woman said, pushing me to her chest. I rested with my arms up on next to my head, as I felt a very soft, fluffy blanket being draped over my back. The woman brought it under my bottom and under my legs. The edges of the blanket felt like silk to the touch and the material like some of the finest cotton.

I let out a few soft cooing noises about the blanket and blushed as a few pats to my padded rear. The door opened and I sniffled some, seeing a giant man, bigger than the woman holding me, staring me down and a warm spot started growing on my crotch.

Cheryl rubbed her hand up and down the boy's back once she felt him get tense. "Hey buddy. Are you being a good boy for Mommy?" David asked, causing Mikey to try to throw his weight away from the man. Mikey started getting worked up, unable to get away from everything.

"Careful David. He doesn't remember much. He was a rescue remember?" Cheryl chimed in and David moved a few steps back. "Let's go and get you something in your tummy." Cheryl said happily to ease Mikey, but she had no idea what was in store now.

• Like 8

So sweet and I hope things go well with David and I love how Mikey kind of recognizes himself but doesn’t at the same time. I look forward to him getting his memories back or a better sense of self! 

• Like 1

"There you go sweetie."

Mikey had just finished a bottle of milk, before being sat up and burped. "Excuse me." He said after every one out of habit. The bottle had made him feel sluggish. Cheryl had him propped up, with his legs partially away from her and his head slightly above her elbow as she cradled his upper body and arm around his side so he couldn't fall.

The small boy was breathing quickly, looking between the two giant people with him. The mother could feel him trying to lean further away from them and his body quickly grew tense. "This is David Mikey. Mommy's boyfriend." She said, trying to break the ice. "Hi." David said waving his hand. Mikey seemed un-phased by their actions.

Seeing how this wasnt going anywhere, she had a small glimmer of hope. Seeing Mikey's turtle sticking out of one of the bags, she sent David to go get it. The boy followed every movement either of the two made. "Here you go." He said, handing the plush toy to Cheryl.

She held the turtle out for Mikey to reach on his own. "Now this is yours to keep. Take good care of him." She said and Mikey shook his head, curling his knees up as best as he could and shrunk his head between his shoulders.

Ding!

A time went off in the kitchen and both Cheryl and David stood up. "Here hold him for a minute while I take care of that. It's very important I get that taken care of." She said, handing Mikey over who was now trying to push away from David.

"But-what if- I've never held..." He stuttered, holding mikey upright, supporting his lower back with an arm and the other under his bottom. David could tell that the little boy was shaking as he stared at him with a terrified look over his face. "Hi buddy. You're fine. Mommy will be right back." He was so tiny and skinny. David almost dudnt believe how little he weighed.

Mikey pushed himself off of David, rather too quickly for either of their liking. The giant man caught him before he could fall out of his grip. This scared Mikey too much, feeling the sensation of falling and he let out a loud scream before crying.

"What's going on out there?"

"I dont know. He pushed himself off of me and almost fell." David responded as the boy tried pushing off of him again.

"He is probably just scared. Sit down with him." David compiled, sitting on the couch. He began patting Mikey's back. He knew a trick that worked with most littles to calm them quickly. He had practiced on his sister's old and rescued Littles before they passed.

I felt this giant man's hands move up my back and a pair of fingers gripped the back of my neck. Pressure was building up and I thought he was going to kill me. His fingers started sliding forward to my cheeks. I stopped crying briefly when did this and stopped pushing against him altogether. I laid my head down on his shoulder with my nose, almost in a couch cushion.

I heard some footsteps and the massage stopped. "I see he likes you already." I heard the woman say. I felt hands reaching around my body and fingers prying my limp body off of the man holding me. I was spun around and my arms wrapped around the neck of the giant. "But he is going to be a Momma's boy." I felt a few pats on my padded rear.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Three loud beeps came from another part of the house. It startled me and I felt more of a warm, wet sensation growing around my crotch. I went back to being tense again. "Dinner is ready. Why dont you get it out and on the table?" The woman asked.

"Dont mind if I do." The other giant said, walking up to us. I turned my head just in time to see the two of them kiss eachother. And she noticed. Her face was so close to mine, I could almost feel her breathing. "Dont worry. Mommy loves you too." She condensed, giving me a wet kiss on my nose. I backed my head away from her as quickly as I could, letting go of her neck, and forcing myself away. She caught me before I could get far enough away from her.

We started moving as I wiped my face. I had this fuzzy feeling now, just something I couldnt put a finger on. But I was distracted soon when we entered a kitchen. The smells were mesmerizing. A bunch of different foods and all out on the table. It was a feast to me.

She sat down and the giant man set a full plate out. I was turned around and sat in her lap, with an arm around my body. I kept reaching for the food, smelling all the new scents. All deliciously smelling scents. I was hungry now, despite how long ago I had that bottle.

"Mikey. Stop. You cant have this yet sweetie." My hand was pushed away. I kept my hands down for a few minutes. But soon I was at it again. She sat her fork down and quickly grabbed my hand, pulling it to her other that was still wrapped around me. Now I started to struggle and she flicked my hand. "Michael Rhein. I warned you." The woman said sternly. Now my full focus was on my throbbing hand and who was holding me.

Dinner was quiet except my sobs until they had finished eating. I was moved into the living room again, laying in some kind of bouncer, strapped in at the waist.

"I just want to go home." I sniffled quietly, watching the two giants move about in the kitchen. I was wondering who they were,and how to get back home.

• Like 4

I love that there is a sequel to this story! I like how the relationship is progressing and it seems there is a familiar feeling but I wonder what will happen when she explains things or even when the proposal and physical therapy happen. Looking forward to more. 

On 4/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, SGTbaby said:

I love that there is a sequel to this story! I like how the relationship is progressing and it seems there is a familiar feeling but I wonder what will happen when she explains things or even when the proposal and physical therapy happen. Looking forward to more. 

Im glad too. Im getting a bit slowed down now and might be taking a while longer than expected for each chapter. I can say I have no intention of Mikey remembering anything from the Dimension. Or at least anything for long.