LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery Over With....and Update On My Mom

Curious, I LOVES you!!! we ALL loves you!!! You have been going through some REALLY heckted times here lately. Your mom is know longer suffering, she is absolutely pain free now and she is in heaven with her daughter and your sister where we all will join one day. I know she was a wonderful person because look at the VERY wonderful, caring, kind, sweet and beautiful daughter she raised (YOU) :) . I only wish that I could be there to hold you and I certainly hope that your hubby is doing a da** good job of comforting you. My wife said that she also sends her condolances to you and your family and we all will be praying for you and your family and that you will have the strength during your time of bereavement. I say we ALL get together and start a GROUP hug for our Curious.

)))))HUGS((((((!!!!!!!

I am also working on something that I will post later on ESPECIALLY for my Curious :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poem is for my Curious I hopes you like it mommy!!

A Rose

A rose was taken from you

And up to heaven sent

It's time on earth was over

It's lifeblood had been well spent

A smile was always on her face

She never met a foe

And those of you she left behind

Can't bear to let her go

She longed to see her daughter

Whom she always missed so much

So God said "Honey, it's time

To feel her gentle touch

She's up there now in heaven

No more suffering or pain

We all Love you Mom

Believe us, we will meet again

Curious, I'm really at a loss for words. I wish I could just be there in person to be with you, hug you, and talk about all the good times, or maybe just think about them in contemplative silence. It's a time for you, your family and friends, whose wonderful qualities demonstrate what words can do no justice, that amazing thing your mom helped create.

Still, if there's anything you want to talk about, you know how to contact me, and please don't hesitate to do so. :)

Does anyone know what it feels like to have a broken heart? :crybaby::crybaby:

I am so sad OMG! Will I ever be happy again?

TBABY ty so much darlin for the poem! It made me smile but it made me cry too, of course everything makes me cry now a days! Thank u so much for the wonderful gesture! i loves u!

now , can anyone take this pain away? plz!

Curious,

I know how bad that pain is...I know it hurts, so much...Beyond words, even. I was the same when I lost my pap. But while this pain is such a heavy burden on your heart at this time, the pain will fade. I don't know how much I'm helping in this post....But I do want to offer my condolences and sympathy to you and your family, and say that I AM HERE FOR YOU, any time you need me! Just leave me an IM on yahoo if you need or want to talk. With that being said, I want to offer you a quote that I hope will ease the pain a little:

"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Lulu, Final Fantasy X

*hugs for curious*

Curious

Its Rockies Fan. I am soooo Sorry to Hear about your Mother and Your Suffering Cause of Your Surgery. Eventhough I have not lost a Family Member to Death, I have had Nine Brain Surgeries And I hope that it is of Some Consolation Although it may be Small I'm thinking of U You have been such a Great Help and Encouragement to Me I hope I can be Of Some to You I am Praying For You Good Luck and God Bless

Rockies Fan

Only time heals pain, and there is no pain like losing a family member, i.e., your mother or father. The only worse feeling is losing a child. You will get over your pain, and in time your grief will subside, too. However, you will always have something missing in your life, and there is no replacement for that. Memories, good memories of your mom and you together will help to line the hole in your soul, and make it a softer place to visit, but nothing makes the gap go away. If it did, I would wonder very much about that individual.

You have the solace of your family and close friends, and they will be there for you, as you will be there for the others that have lost their mother and family member. Giving to others also helps you to relieve your own pain, and is a cure for all. Your suffering will seemingly pass farther and farther from you each day, as you cope with the loss, and your grief will not cause as much pain as you move on. Your mother now only lives in your memories and you need to find inside of you, those perfect memories that do her honor.

With those memories, those rememberences of times when your life was brightened by your mother, you will move forward through this life. Remember to pass the same kind of memories on to those who, one day, will go through the same thing as they grieve over your mortal body passing.

Gary

i think that was very well put there gary and i agree there is going to be a lot of pain but deep down i think you will have tons of people around that support you and will get you through this rough time. i can barely even imagine how it feels as i have not lost a loved one but i do know that the time will come and i imagine its gonna be exactly like what you are going through im here for you if i can do anything to help comfort goodluck with everything peace.

:(awwwww poor Curious, I am praying for you. It's going to hurt but as time goes you'll smile again and be thankful for the wonderful times you & Mom had. It is a process that needs to go full circle. I know that she'll always be missed by you & yours but just cry when you need to, be sad when you need to, and eventually thoughts of her one day will make you smile and be happy...your a great person, God takes care of ppl like you. I ask you to be strong and hang in there Curious, the sun will shine on you again.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Dearest Curious,

I'm sorry for all that you've had to go through. My sincere condolences for your Mom and hopes for your quick recovery from the surgery (and everything else!). Just remember, all of us here love u, care for you and you are constantly in our thoughts.

Love, huggles and cuddles,

mel.

Curious,

I'm very sorry to read and hear of your loss, we can only hope she is in a better place. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. please be safe and take care of yourself and your family.

Love, pet

Dearest Curious,

I'm sorry for all that you've had to go through. My sincere condolences for your Mom and hopes for your quick recovery from the surgery (and everything else!). Just remember, all of us here love u, care for you and you are constantly in our thoughts.

Love, huggles and cuddles,

mel.

This is a beautiful Poem sent to me by my sister on my myspace and wow does it help! It sure does make sense so I thought Id share with whoever here might be dealing with a loss or have dealt with one in the past that they are havin trouble with. Thanks again everyone for ur wonderful words.

Don't Grieve for me, for now I'm free,

I am following the path God laid for me.

I took His hand when I heard Him call,

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,

To laugh, to love,to work,to play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way.

I found that peace at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,

Ah, these things I, too will miss.

Be not burdened with time of sorrow,

I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full; I savored much,

Good Friends, good times, a loved one touched.

Perhapes my time seemed all to brief

Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.

Lift up your heart and share with me.

God wanted me now, He set me free.

Author Unknown

That's a beautiful poem Curious and it says so much. I lost my Mom 20 days after my 30th birthday and I remember coming back to home to Mom & Dad's house after she had passed and there were birthday cards on her dresser she had bought for my birthday, but never got to send them becuse she had been in the hospital. I thnk back on that and just remember how much Mom meant to me. These are the kinds of memories you need to remember about your Mom. I think about my Mom every day and its been 17 years since she passed. Those memories keep her alive in my heart. An always will. You'll get through this Curious and please remember we all love you!

My most sincere condolences Curious, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I have a poem here that my mum likes, she found comfort in it when we lost some very close people. Here it is:

Letter From Heaven by Ruth Ann Mahaffey

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say.

But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from heaven. Here I dwell with God above.

Here, there's no more tears of sadness; Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.

Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through.

God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you.

It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone.

As for your dearest family, They'll be here later on.

There's so much that we have to do, to help our mortal man."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.

And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night the day's chores put to flight.

God and I are closest to you....in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years.

Because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry: it does relieve the pain.

Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.

If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is o'er.

I'm closer to you now, than I ever was before.

There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;

But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;

That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and pain;

Then you can say to God at night......"My day was not in vain."

And now I am contented....that my life was worthwhile.

Knowing as I passed along the way I made somebody smile.

So if you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low;

Just lend a hand to pick him up, as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street and you've got Me on your mind;

I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go....from that body to be free.

Remember you're not going.....you're coming here to Me.

Love to you Curious x x

DC B)

Mommy Data's a VEWWY VEWWY pwetty poem your sis wote! Wishes I could have thoughts like dat to wite. I hopes you doin a wittle bit better now mommy. I gonna be outta town for couple days but I be back prolly friday maybe late thursday night and me will be wookin for you. I WUVS YOU!!!

She didnt write the poem sweetie she just found it and sent it to me... :) Im doin a lil better but Mom will be laid to rest tomorrow so im very anxious and panicky and sad.. i spose ill get thru it tho... hugs and kissies to all! i hope the happy go lucky upbeat curious will be back eventually

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious

Guest diaper_kidd

curious,

kiddiaper here. So very sorry to here of your mom. take comfort in knowing that she is in a far better place.. i know how u feel, i lost my father at a young and and i am about to lose my mom as well. The hardest part will be leaving the funeral home for the last time, so keep a stiff upper lip and take comfort that u have our support and the support of your family. You will get through this. Hold on to the memories u have of your mom, they are very presious, and u will always have them.

Take care and i'll talk to u soon

i'm so sorry to hear this happened curious :crybaby: i haven't been able to get on a computer for a while, so this is the first i'm hearing of it and to be honest reading all these posts made me cry a little.

if i could i would send my soul to lift your spirits, we all love you curious, please don't be sad for too long but take the time to grieve. you'll pull out of this soon enough and it warms my heart that you have so much love for your mom.

all the love in the world to you curious, you've earned it.

Dear Curious,

I am truly sorry for your lose. I was reading the replies, and I teared up a little (not something guys admit often). Since I joined this site I have been so glad I did! All of you are my good friends and I feel I know all of you so well. I think that when one of us is suffering we all suffer a little too. Curious, we are all here for you always! If you need a shoulder to cry on just think of us, if we can't be there in person we will be there in spirit and I know your mom is as well. Be strong, and always remember we're here for support. :wub:

Hi Curious xx, I managed to get on here to send you this message its been that long since I have been on here I barley recognise anyone whos posted but see a few familure names anyway I needed to post here as its very important to me to show you how much you mean to me, I know we havnt always been on good terms over the last 6 months or so but on the whole ur one of my bestest friends , and we got through it and sorted things out. I needed to post on here to let you know how much your wanted and cared for here and also on yahoo etc to your friends here. I know I have already said this to you on yahoo but I am truley sorry for the loss of your mother, I know this is problies the hardest time in your life, and I know that lots of people will be saying this to you..time is a great healer , and it really is true, You wont ever get over the loss of your mother as such but you will learn to deal with it and will be able to look back on times and laugh about them and share them stories and times with others without crying without the sadness but with fondness and happiness. I also want to send get well wishes to you cos I know your suffering right now , but it is worth the suffering your feeling now as once ur better from this, all what you where feeling before will be gone. Your sister and your mam are now together and will be watching over u all.

I am so glad your my friend and I loves yer. You have so much support here and please take comfort in that, when your feeling the need of some love and support just look on here ok, cos theres so many people here who love you , me being one of them. I have no connection on my internet right now so wont be able to chat on yahoo but I will find you soon I promise xx

Take care curious and you get well soon ok.

Loves yer from me xx

Again Curious my sincere condolences. I know today (3/21) had to be so hard for you I am sure you were a good girl and toughed another rough day out...surely more are to follow but I hope the sun shines on you again sooner vs. later. Prayers will continue for you and your Family.

Rest in Peace Curious' Mom. :(

Huggle from Huggie :biker_h4h: