LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL privilage?

I was once talking about privilege to one of my online friends and he asked me if my character in my story would feel she is privileged for wearing diapers at times during certain incidents like when the bus broke down. There are so many disadvantages to incontinence. But people will only look at the good side and call it a privilege. Like a child who is a DL and wants to wear diapers may feel IC is a privilege because they get to wear diapers. I was also asking him if he thinks me getting honored citizen monthly passes is a privilege since I don't have to spend $100 on them and he said it wasn't because of disadvantages and the low price is just to help disabled people out so they can ride. I also asked if me getting extra help with my school work and having my work get modified is a privilege and he said since I have disadvantages that made me needed that, it wasn't a privilege.
When there was a government shut down happening and I was reading how people were not able to take home a paycheck, I told my friend how privileged I felt because of the shutdown affects me, I would still be bringing home money because of SSDI and he said "I can understand why you would feel that way but it is not a privilege." Yes, sometimes you will feel you have advantage to your disadvantage so you end up feeling privileged. My online friend asked me if I think it's a privilege when a parent misses work or has to leave early just because they had to pick up their child from school or because their kid was sick. He also told me there is grandparent privilege because they can be grandparents any time they want by just handing the kid back to their parent when they are done and they can decide when they want to see their grand kids and when they want to watch them while the parents go out. Plus they don't have to get up in the middle of the night to take care of kids. 

Someone once asked on Reddit,  "before anyone decides to call being on welfare is a privilege, do you really want to be unemployed and struggle making ends meet and never being able to afford the same things many people can afford?" I think that person was pointing out the reality of welfare and for those who think people love being on it and want to stay on it and not work and it's not like people want to be poor just so they wouldn't have to work and just collect "free" money from the state. 

I don’t see the point you’re trying to make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last thing people who wear diapers (regardless of whether they're incontinent or ABDL) are is "privileged". If anything, we're in a position to call out the privileges of oppressed groups that have gone mainstream.

• Like 1

Is this thread a parody of a parody of what conservatives think us liberals do all day between collecting welfare checks and submitting grants proposals to document the lives of immigrants using only a tape recorder and a kazoo?

If so, it’s fucking brilliant.

If not, then I’ll keep my opinion to myself just to be nice.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

Is this thread a parody of a parody of what conservatives think us liberals do all day between collecting welfare checks and submitting grants proposals to document the lives of immigrants using only a tape recorder and a kazoo?

If so, it’s fucking brilliant.

If not, then I’ll keep my opinion to myself just to be nice.

I do feel privileged sometimes from my disadvantages. I also feel privileged to be living in a house because not everyone can live in one and not everyone has parents who can help them with down payment and have the privilege to own a house with their parents to save money. 

9 hours ago, Nat said:

I do feel privileged sometimes from my disadvantages. I also feel privileged to be living in a house because not everyone can live in one and not everyone has parents who can help them with down payment and have the privilege to own a house with their parents to save money. 

You know, I’m going to think about this differently. If you are so comfortable with your disadvantages that you actually feel they benefit you, then good for you. I suppose that’s a healthy attitude provided you don’t turn a feeling of privilege into a feeling of guilt.

Can this thread be locked now, I don't see the point of this anymore and it didn't work out the way I expected it. 

I think the OP makes a good point but the truth is a little sideways.

Yes, adult babies are privileged in one specific area - accessing the inner child. While the cost of this privilege can be very high, we often read about and are told to 'access our inner child'. Of course, they are not meaning this literally because that is no longer possible - except for adult babies. We are told to remeember the simplicity and ease of childhood and to try and emulate some of it. But regressive ABs do more than 'emulate'

Adult babies get to be babies/toddlers/children again in many of the ways that make it genuine. I will never forget watching my baby play with a rattle on the floor for an hour in perfect unsullied infancy. He was not 'accessing' his inner child. He still WAS a child. That is a huge difference.

When reducing stress, ABs can play like actual toddlers and access genuine play behaviour not out of imitation but out of INSTINCT.

It is a privilege to be able to regress literally to the infant and toddler stage because almost no one else can do it. It is not hypnosis or roleplay or replication but it is the REAL THING. It is time travel in a way that is close to truth.

Yes, this privilege can come at great cost for many, but it remains something non-ABDLs like me can only witness and truly marvel at. If not for some of the baggage that comes with it, I would like the same experience to occasionally revert to the simplicity and comfort of being a little child again. That experience would even make wearing diapers again a small price to pay.

Maybe it's because I'm looking at this at 2am but I can't make heads nor tails of this thread.

Privilege in the way I think the word is being used here doesn't make much sense. I'm not sure how you could argue that there is ABDL privilege in the same way as white privilege, cis privilege, etc. I don't think there is any natural benefit to being ABDL...

If you mean privileged as in "Do you feel privileged to be ABDL?" I would read that in a similar way to "Do you feel lucky or proud to be an ABDL?" As in saying "It was a privilege to serve with you..." Do I feel privileged to be part of this fetish/community? I think so.

I met my fiancée through ABDL, I make money writing ABDL fiction, I met a lot of friends through ABDL, I get to enjoy the fetish in easy ways which isn't the case for all groups... I'm happy and proud to be ABDL. There is no natural advantage to being ABDL but, for me at least, I've been privileged to meet a lot of interesting people and do a lot of interesting things through the ABDL community.

How many pages can you read? I couldn't make it past age 10 because this was all too funny:

https://everydayfeminism.com/?s=privilege

What's next? Parent privilege? Childfree privilege? Childless privilege? Fertile privilege? kid privilege? Adult privilege? 

I thought I made up age privilege lmao but apparently it's a real thing because there is an article in that link about "age privilege" 

There is also Thin Privilege on Tumblr. I've heard of Fat Privilege for shits and giggles. 

Now I think people are starting to understand this thread now lol. If everyone was aware of feminism and how privilege is used, they would know what this thread was about lol. 

OMG is there distance privilege now lol? My aunt and uncle and my cousin and her husband and their son all went to Australia and it was all a cheap flight because of distance they live from there. They all live in Hawaii. 

Maybe the feminists will write an article on distance privilege next. 

• Elfy locked this topic

OK, I'm going to lock it now because the thin veil that was hiding the intent of this thread has slipped and it's clear this is just an excuse to have a political rant. Quite why someone would read through 10 pages of clickbait articles just to find something to get offended by is beyond me (I thought that's what those crazy liberals did :insert thinking emoji: )

Privilege exists and I don't think that is debatable. For evidence of that I'm now locking the thread having had the last word and thus using my "admin privilege" :)

• Haha 1