LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

30 days alone, what to do

ok, so im in a position where i just landed my first "real + away from home" job ( whoop whoop, go me) and i have freedom finally. i just found a place for 30days (no job security, temp work, hence temporary housing). the job can however last up to 6months but no longer. housing place will agree to lease again to me for as long as desired, no issue.

how can i go totally nuts AB lifestyle while still working under the risk of having to move back in with parents in 30days if everything goes south.

money isnt a total issue, ive already done the math and ill have a surplus of about 900 a month, after rent taxes food insurance etc.

biggest concern right now is the job doesn't stick and everything i buy goes in a communal dumpster at the end of 30 days.

what would you do? 

i dont want to overboard, but i definitely want to live a "little" lifestyle to experiment as much as im not working.

• Like 1

Dont buy a lot at once. And And keep things small and if you do your own laundry, you can try to buy ABDL clothes. It wont be hard. Dont go nuts and buy 5 packs of diapers. Buy sample packs if you want to try the diapers and only buy 1 pack of diapers at a time. And dont have more than 1 pack. If you land the job, then no problem you can then go all out. If not you dont have a lot to worry about, and its all easily hidden in with the rest of your adult clothing and such. 

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new job! Keep things simple and you might invest in a gym bag that you can store your things in. It keeps them together, and it is a simple way to keep things out of sight.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

When I travel for business and get a suite or large hotel room, especially in Orlando, I always wanted to host an AB sleep over.  Of course I don’t know anyone in the area and you would want to make sure you really vet participants.  Attend some meetups perhaps.

just make sure you don’t overdo it and practice discretion.  Make sure you have a disposal plan for waste.  You could face backlash if you get found out under less than discretionary circumstances.

joey 

Exactly as vvp39 says, especially since you are young and your job is temporary (and you yourself talk about the possibility of having to move back into your parents home).  Have fun, enjoy being able to walk around your place in just a shirt and diapers all evening if you want to.  Maybe have a few AB/DL friends over if there are any in the area if you feel comfortable with that.  Don't go overboard.  It's like the guy at the buffet that loads up his plate so much that things are falling off on his way back to the table.  You can always go back for more if you want to.  Keep this one thought in mind - think of how much you enjoy being out on your own in a place where you can do whatever you want whenever you want to.  This situation is temporary with your temp employment and temp housing.  If you figure a surplus of $900 you have to play around with, I say bank about 2/3 or more of that surplus.  Eventually as that builds up you will be able to put a down payment on a place of your own and as long as you remain employed and can afford your mortgage, you will be able to indulge in your diapers as long as you want in your own home and not have to have the fear of moving back with your parents hanging over your head.

i have grad school lined up in 6mo + dorming thats why i dont care so much about what happens after, and an assistantship program to pay for it. the bonus money right now is truly mine, that being said obv im not gunna spend it all on diapers and clothes, i figured id save at least 5 or 600 ea month.

Kyle-

i’m willing to downsize a little.....could create a priority box of goodies.....possibilities include frilly and/or regular plastic pants, coverall bib, fill box with high quality plastic backed disposables in large....eg Betterdry, Rearz.....maybe a slightly used bottle, ....my cost plus shipping.....from west coast so several days to get there.......if interested can provide more info ....

• 2 weeks later...

status update,

so im 2 weeks in to 30 days alone. 

i bought a 40pack of cheap store brand cvs diapers and an even cheaper box of dollar general baby diapers to use as stuffers. i put a bear hugz over on top for looks/feel and it doesnt get used.

ive worn all the time while not at work (cant get away with it, just not doable) i parade around the place in just my diaper and t shirt, onesie, or littlekeeper sleeper. 

my kiki comes with me everywhere, as does my paci.

my bottle has replaced all forms of glasses.

and lastly my primary forms of entertainment are coloring books and nick jr

gotta say, im lovin the lifestyle, its so much fun. its soooo liberating.

ofc im still big roughly 30% of the time alone because lets face it, emails dont read themselves, and i still enjoy my books, games, and youtube.

ive found a good routine and figured out what works for me.

12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My question is, what do you do when someone comes to the door and you have to answer it?  Not a joke question, a serious one.

no1 comes to the door, ever, im basically in the middle of nowhere 15+minutes from everything its paradise for me, but in that event i would hold off on answering the door, say just a minute or something, and then toss everything in the bedroom drawers / under the bed and slap on a set of shorts/tshirt. 

ive planned for this scenario having to get away with this at home, i have sub minute thirty panic mode "flush all the drugs" in my mind ready to go.....

dont untape, i slide the diapers down, minimizes noise and is faster.

"what were you doing, why didnt you answer right away"....

"oh i was just had _____ out, she was loose running around" (small room pets are the best) 

"sorry, i had my headphones on and was listening to music"

"i was in the middle of a game on my computer, i cant pause an onlibe game"

above all i would never allow myself to be walked in on, locks exist for a reason, i was quite limited to passed 9pm at home, living alone doors locked 24/7

• 5 months later...

6month update!

so 30 days turned into the full 6months. heres the results.

after the first 2 weeks i quickly got into a routine and it made me very happy.

outside of work (8-10hrs a day) i was always in diapers. little clothing or just my diapers indoors and vanilla clothing no exposure while shopping or out and about.

i wore mostly M4's with parents choice stuffers for added capacity. when trying to be extra little i put on a bear hugz over the m4.

budget wise, i think i made out OK, i spent ~350 total over 6months. that includes everything from diapers to bottles to powder and toys.

i never reached having accidents, i always was in control, i guess its because on some level i knew i couldnt trash my continence knowing i had to big for work and couldnt wear to work (locker rooms)

every home drink was put in a bottle and i never had to wash glasses.

every night i would cuddle up with my kiki and fall asleep with my paci in my mouth. kept some hypnosis files on repeat everynight which timed themselves off after 2 hours. easily the best sleep of my life.

never wet the bed, however i noticed every morning i would wake up having to go, normally that wasnt the case.

most of my out of work activities were movies, catching up on shows, coloring, reading, cooking, and some games.

these past 6 months were great and i wish i could go 24/7, not IC loss of control, but definitely wearing for freedom, comfort, and security.

the scarriest moment i had was in walgreens, i intentionally wet and i knew i was leaking a little or was going to and i stopped immediately, no damage was done, but if i were seriously IC it would have been an issue, thats what i get for not changing often enough and being cheap with diapers.

now that im home again im super sad i cant wear most of the time and be myself. i feel all bottled up and i have to pretend again.

at least i saved a nice chunk of change for college so theres that. #worf

cant wait to graduate and move out permanently.

• Like 1