LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper negoitiator

This question is for the Littles and DL's out there who have  a significant other or mommy/daddy. 

I guess I could say my wife tolerates my interest in diapers. I usually am willing to do any chore or task to wear around her or at best get padded by her.  Does anyone else have to negotiate for "little time" or "diaper time"?

I just negotiated I get to be diapered if I return from my trip with a milkshake and a chicken sammich from Chick-fil-A. Menial I know but I feel like I win for sure!

It can be anything from doing housework, to cooking, to that sink that's been broken for.months. Bottom line, diapers are a negotiators best friend sometimes for us that have to ask.

Not sure I've ever really negotiated as you suggest.  But there has been give and take over the years about how much I can and can't do with my wife as it relates to diapers.  We currently are at a great point where I am getting what I want out of my fetish at the level of involvement my wife is comfortable with.  

The concept that I have to "pay" in some sort of way, whether in chores or on gifts, in order to wear diapers isn't happening here.  Both of us have our activities that each other has differing levels of interest in, and we both have to determine how much the less interested party has to participate in order to satisfy the more interested party.  For example, I hate shopping with a passion (except for grocery shopping), so I only join my wife shopping when it is absolutely necessary, or if we do it as part of other activities such as getting dinner or going to a movie.  That works for both of us.  There's no scoreboard that says that one side is giving up more than the other, or that both sides are giving the same amount.  

The reality in our relationship is that diapers play only a small role.  We have a lot of other issues in our lives that we have made some sort of agreement on, which is typical for any married couple.  We have known disagreements on things and issues, but no one agrees on everything, and that's fine.  As long as we can agree to disagree on those issues and not hold it personally, our relationship can continue to grow.

Never had to negotiate anything related to my diapering and such.  She regularly participates and she freely admits that she enjoys changing my diapers.  Starting today she has put me in a sort of potty training regimen.  I have to get permission to go to the potty.  If I don’t ask or I have an accident I get a frowny face on my potty chart.  If at the end of the week I have more frowny faces than happy I get punished.  And I’m not talking about funishments.  I mean a real punishment.

I definitely classify as a diaper negotiator.  I will happily break a sweat performing the domestic duties while my wife relaxs in exchange for some Mommy time later on.  My wife is someone that accepted that I needed to wear diapers permanently but being diapered certainly does not typically excite her.  I have to generally work to get something more than a very clinical diaper change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well my girlfriend and I never really negotiated on abdl but since the sooner she's done doing house work the sooner and longer I get to regress and be babied I help with anything except cooking I tried that and we almost died so for the good of the world I do not cook but I will do dishes and fold  and hang up clothes 

Nope, I dont have to negotiate for little time, if anything I have to try and negotiate the opposite. My Daddy prefers me in diapers 24/7 and has a set routine of no using the potty for #1, sippt cup and bub for meals, bottle and a story each night and rules on the star chart are to be followed without debate each day.

I have been trying to negotiate less diaper wearing but he put his foot down this week saying enough is enough and no more negotiating. Obviously if there was a serious issue we would discuss as adults but if it's just me being a slightly bratty little he has put an end to negotiations of the rules.

Little kaiya

For those of you who have a significant other who is all in on being a caregiver I am so envious.  My wife has allowed me to live my life diapered and fulfilled my darkest fantasies which I am so thankful for but I could not even imagine how awesome it would be to be reminded all the time that I am a sissy baby girl.

I used to feel the same way about wanting my wife to treat me as a little more so felt ecstatic when I found my Daddy and he was so incredibly excited when I told him about ABDL. My wife loves that I have a loving Daddy and thinks it's adorable.

Now, it's not that I'm unhappy with the situation BUT it certainly isn't how I imagined it either.

Daddy collared me this past Summer during a very willing and loving collaring ceremony and that has evolved into a very strong DDlg dynamic with him LOVING the caregiver role which is great on the one hand.

On the other hand there is some loss of personal choice which can be frustrating. He does a great job of listening and knowing/balancing what can be done where, e.g. in public or at home, but there are times I dont want to wear diapers or have a bottle as examples and he allows no push back. Like the last poker game I went to with my buddies he made me take a little plushie and keep it on the table to remind me of him ?? my friends are aware of our DDlg relationship but it still made me blush and frown which they told my Daddy after as they found it funny.

Having a loving caregiver is great but there are moments where loving and willingly submitting to one means you do things not that you hate but that you'd rather not in that moment.

Little kaiya

Years ago when DPF was around, Tommy wrote a paper about doing something special for your wife after she allows you some special time in diapers.  I don't know if this would actually be negotiating, but it is common sense.  When your wife allows you special diaper time you don't normally get, or she participates by changing you or whatever, then you need to reciprocate by doing something special for her.  Cook her a special dinner or take her out to a fancy restaurant.  Bring her flowers.  Buy her something special.  It's only right.  You can't expect everything to be special for you without giving back something special as well.  That would be selfish.  The more you reinforce participation by your wife in any way, including her just allowing you to do something she normally doesn't like,  the more she will continue to allow you your special time once she sees that you are appreciative of her gesture by doing something special for her off the cuff.  It also means more this way to just do something nice back at her unexpectedly rather than first negotiating, such as, "you change my diaper tonight and allow me 3 hours to wear them and I'll buy you that new pair of shoes you have been wanting".  That's more like bribery than just doing something special for each other.

• Thanks 1

I know my wife really enjoys to be excessively pampered.  We often joke about if I pamper her she will pamper me.  If I am disrespectful or rude in anyway with her the punishment is very simple...she does not entertain anything that has to do with me in diapers.  That dynamic may seem strange but it works for us and I quickly learn my lesson.

Little play with children in the house also is a challenge.  My wife and I both at times are so tired it is hard for either one of us to change my diaper.  A lot of times I offer to be the Mommy and Daddy to give her break.  Often times that small bit of relaxation means that her lil sissy girl may get some attention after the kids have gone to bed.

Unfortunately for me diapers are an all the time thing and for her they are when she thinks about them which is not very often.

18 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

...Little play with children in the house also is a challenge.  My wife and I both at times are so tired it is hard for either one of us....

I can definitely relate to that. I certainly don't want any of my play time to cross with the world of actual parenting. It can get in the way sometimes and you just have to prioritize your kids first.