LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fyi Updated

dlsmd

Befor i start i'm requesting that no burning replys be made(eney evil remarks I will ask that forum admins remove).

I'm going to put this in time line format so its easer to wright.

I'm also gong to appoligez for eney spelling or gramer mistakes.

mind u most of what i know iv been told about my youth(of witch i rember varry little) by family

i was born in october of 1979 so now it starts

for the first 4-5 years when my mother got tird of dealing with me and my sisters she would lock us in our rooms when my father would get home he would relese us

my dad and mom got a devorse when i was 3 so i dont rember them together

at the age of 5 i was beat unconsius by a stepfather when i asked his drunk ass if he "could hurry" because i

needed to go to the bathroom after i woke at 5 am(thar r 2 posiblites that happned to him after he went to jail

eather he never walked again or was killed in jail)[just so u know his son and daughters as far as i know never

talked to him again{thay were all over 18 at the time}]because of this i started to wet the bed witch lasted till i

was at lest 9

by the age of 6 my mom had checked in to hospital for what i dont know but me and my sisters whent to live with a

naighbor

this naighbor could not under stand y i wuld wet the bed after what happned to me so she made me ware a diaper 24-7

to hopfully shame me to stop wetting the bed the rules i ha to live with in her house was every time i needed to

use the toilet i had to ask hr to un tape my diaper and when i wasent able to hold it long enuf she would wip me

but god forbid if i needed to go #2 and could not hold it long enuf

also when i lived with her if i went outside i could only ware my shirt and diaper in the winter i was alowed to

ware a cote this was so my friends would laff at me even my sisters were allowed and encuraged to do so

her daughters would also gang up on me and my sisters and say that we did someting that thay did so we would get in

trouble

so i usualy stayed inside

some ware around the age of 7 or 8 i moved in with my dad

he never made fun of me and put a stop to my sisters form doing it 2

my grandma (who was the world to me) died of canser when i was 12

when i was around 15 i was in a car crash that crushed my back in the lumbar and neck

this crash left me a parapaligick not that it was perminet it was because my spine was shocked from the accident

witch took about 6 months to work out this left me with some problems like my leg witch dosent want to work all the time and my back that hurts me alot

and somtimes it puts me in tears about a year later mi mom died im just glad we were able to talk about what she did to me and my sisters when we

were younger

at about the age of 22 or 23 i started to wet the bed again witch slowly became all the time

so now all thoes that wanted to know can read this

my dad sed to me that my childhud was less the fair but he dosn't want to talk about it so i'm betting thares more

that i dont know

if ud like to post a reply go for it but im ot looking for any this is for thoes that wanted to know i most likly

wont look at this but i might

and i will say one more thing thare r a few things i left out that i feel u don't need to know also i wish i didn

know them

i have decided to update my info on 1/12/2011:

when i was about 17 my F!@#$ing sisters paid one of thare friends to go on a date with me one thing i thought was cool was the girl in question told me about it on that date her conscience got the better of her so she told me about it

she told me i was nice and "I already have a boyfriend an your sisters paid me to go out with you"

but the cool thing when we went back to my house she started crying and when we went in side she saw both my sisters and she bitched them out and threw the money in thare faces and told them "I never want to talk to eather of you again, you stupid B!*@#$$ !!!!!" then she walked out.

i was always shy but after that happened it has been harder to date someone because i have no confidence in relationships plus the fact im incon and other things like "Your to nice"

unfortunately i had to remove all of the emoticons i had here sorry

Well my friend, the buck stops here. There will be no more abuse, at least not from any of us. Welcome, and that was quite a story I must say. Id never have made it were I you. Id have hung myself in the front walkway, just so those who wronged me would know my blood was on their hands. But Im a vindictive coward like that, and you aren't, which is commendable. Again welcome, and you are officially one of my heroes now. (No thats not said sarcastically)

I think you are going to find many here have been thought pretty close to the same as we grew up.

this is not said to demean what you said about your your life but more just to let you know there are many here that call talk with you if the need comes up

Hang in there bud sounds like a terrible life ya had. But i would like to know why you wanted to repost your story? Did somebody bother you. It's not like you need to let people bother you anymore..your among friends now. You have been a member since July 2005 so you should know how people get on here from time to time. Peace and hope.. :D

well hello. glad you could join us here, hope things get a little better for you, welcome....

We need to get you validated, over 260 posts...send a note to DD he might have missed ya! :whistling:

Hang in there bud sounds like a terrible life ya had. But i would like to know why you wanted to repost your story? Did somebody bother you. It's not like you need to let people bother you anymore..your among friends now. You have been a member since July 2005 so you should know how people get on here from time to time. Peace and hope.. :D

i posted this so i would hav to right this again thats all

thanks for the nice replyes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...