LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day at the Beach (Chapter 11 added 6/30) (Complete)

After much internal debate, I have decided to starting posting this story that I, originally, wanted to be a Patreon exclusive. While I am only posting the first chapter now, if you are interested in reading ahead before I post them here, join the $10 tier of my Patreon. I am done with multiple chapters already and more are coming constantly. Without further ado, here is Day at the Beach

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Towels?” Amy called out, going through the checklist in her head

“Check” Justin called out, putting the 2 large beach towels in the bag.

“And finally, sunscreen?” Amy made sure to ask for the most important item last.

“And...check” he searched the room for a second and eyed the spray, tossing it in the bag.

“Looks like we have everything we need to have tons of fun at the beach. All we need to do is get into our swimsuits. Can you wait here while I get mine on?” Amy asked, knowing that he will listen to anything she says.

“Yup” Justin replied.

“Excuse me?” was all the response that she needed to get his attention.

“Sorry. Yes...mommy” he replied sheepishly, looking down at the ground.

“That’s better baby boy” she replied with a smirk as she headed back to their bedroom to get changed.

It had been a year since Amy and Justin have turned their relationship into a MD/LB relationship with AB/DL mixed in. Not that this is the first time they had been kinky. They had been heavy into the Dom/Sub scene ever since they met. However, one day, Justin brought up the idea of a lighter side of their dynamic and told her about MD/LB. Instead of rejecting the idea, she was interested in starting it almost immediately and they have been a happy mommy and baby boy ever since.

No matter how many times he had to call his girlfriend mommy, it would make him blush every single time. However, he was fine with that. The humiliation was one of the things that turned him on about this dynamic. Men, in general, are supposed to be the lead in the relationship and having to take a back seat to his partner was both erotic and embarrassing at the same time.

A big plus in their relationship is that they are not exclusively in this dynamic. They go out dinner as a couple, go to movies, argue about bills, and all the normal stuff couples do. Justin thought that he would have gotten burnt out if he was forced to be mommy’s little boy all the time.

5 minutes later, Amy emerged from the bedroom and nearly made Justin’s jaw drop. Her beautiful blonde hair fell down her shoulder blades and drove all the boys wild. The bottom of her hair landed on the back of her black bikini top which did not leave much to the imagination. Neither did the cutoff jean shorts she looked like she was poured into. Completing the outfit was a pair of yellow sandals that showed off her beautiful feet, complete with yellow toenails to match.  

“Wow mommy, you look sexy as hell” her little boy said, which kinda seemed a little odd coming out of his mouth. Normally the compliments he gave her were “pretty” or “adorable”, but never sexy.

“Thanks sweetie. Now it’s time to get you ready. Let’s go” she announced as she took his hand and guided him into the bedroom. Once they were both in and the door was shut, she wasted no time with taking his shirt off, leaving his hairless chest bare. Even though he was 22, she had decided that he was going to be hairless from head to toe. It was one of the things that she made sure he kept up with in their relationship.

Justin, on the other hand, was embarrassed by his lack of body hair. Whenever he would wear shorts, he would get looks from other guys. Having no chest hair is no big deal, but no leg hair made him a little self conscious.

Noticing that look in her baby boy’s eyes, she ran her hands up and down his soft body. “Such a smooth baby boy. Mommy loves it when her baby follows her directions” she whispered in his ear as continued to rub her hands all over him. “Now, let’s get those pants and big boy underwear off.”

All he could do was stand still as the women he called mommy unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down his legs, making sure to grab his black boxers as well. While he stood in front of Amy, he was so embarrassed he just wanted to melt into the floor. He knew what was coming next.

“Can you be mommy’s helper and go get your supplies?” Amy cooed at him, knowing full well he knew what she expected from him.

Walking as slowly as possible by shuffling his feet, Justin walked to the closet to get the supplies. Reaching to the top shelf, he grabbed the baby powder as well as a PeekABU diaper with a stuffer inside. Those were mommy’s favorite diapers to see on him and, honestly, he thought they were pretty cute too.

Once he brought the items back to her, Amy helped guide her little boy’s bottom onto the extra towel she placed on the floor as a makeshift changing table. “Let’s get you all padded and comfy” she cooed like a mother talking to her toddler. Making sure to use a liberal amount of baby powder, she slowly taped the thick diaper onto her baby. “Oh my goodness, you just look adorable! Yes you do!” Amy used her sappy tone that she knew turned Justin into jelly. “Now, why don’t you go pack your baby bag and go get some clothes to wear to beach...unless you just wanna wear your cute little diaper” she concluded with a smack to his padded butt.

As if on auto-pilot, he made his way to the Winnie the Pooh backpack he used as his makeshift diaper bag. On his way there, he noticed that his walk had turned into more of a waddle as the diaper combined with the stuffer was thicker than he was used to. He made quick work on pack a couple extra diapers as well as the powder and wipes into the bag. Justin double checked his bag to made sure he had everything and added two extra diapers just to be safe. If he didn’t have enough diapers, Amy would make him stay in the last diaper until he got home. His mind went back to a car ride 2 months ago when he had to sit in a full diaper for 2 hours because he thought he had enough padding to last the whole trip. Nope, no way that was going to happen again.

Once his bag was packed to his satisfaction, he began looking for clothes. After a couple minutes, he decided on a dark blue pair of swim trunks and a white tank top. It was his go to attire when going to the beach. This, however, was going to be the first time he wore a diaper to the beach. He was slightly worried, but he knew mommy would not expose him to any bad situations. They were very discreet around vanilla people with their lifestyle. When they were alone in public, however, all bets were off.

“Alright sweetheart, it looks like you got some clothes. Let’s get you all dressed and ready to go swimming!” Amy announced that with an excitement in her voice that would have normally been used by someone who just won a prize on a game show. She couldn’t help it. When she got to be a mommy to her precious little man, her maternal side kicked into high gear. Everything had to be the most exciting thing ever and she made sure to make it seem like that to Justin.

The red cheeks returned to Justin when mommy asked him to step into his swim shorts. Once they were pulled up and tied tight, he looked down at his waist and was glad he was going to be wearing a tank top. At least 3 inches of white plastic was poking over the top of his shorts.

“Stick your arms up like Superman baby” Amy stuck her arms up to show him just how to do it. She smiled as he mimicked her and she was able to put his shirt on. Once his head poked out of the head hole, she surprised him with a kiss on the cheek. “There’s my little man! Why don’t you grab your Pooh Bear bag and let’s head out” Amy cooed at him with a tushy pat to entice him.

In no time flat, Justin had his backpack slung over one shoulder and was at the front door. Slipping both his sandals on his feet, he went through a checklist in his head to make sure he had everything to make the day as fun as he could. “Mommy, we are forgetting…”

“The sand toys!” Amy finished his sentence for him. Getting a firm grip on his hand, she walked with him into the garage and put the sand toys in the trunk of the car. “Good memory Justin, you would have had a lot less fun at the beach without those” she told him with a tussle of his short brown hair. “NOW, do we have everything?” the women he called mommy asked, going through the inventory herself. Finding everything they needed, she opened the back door of the sedan and smiled at Justin. “Looks like everything is here, let’s go buddy.”

The diaper clad 22 year old hopped in the car, actually pretty excited to be going to have some fun at the beach. Over the last couple weeks, work has been really stressful. Couple that with the normal stresses of paying bills and everything else that comes with being an adult and he was happy he got to let all of that go for the afternoon.

Justin looked out the window for a little while, but then got bored. He needed something to do. His mind, as well as his eyes, wandered down to his waist. After he untied the swim trunks, his hands want to exploring the crinkly diaper underneath. While he was a huge fan of his diapers now, they were probably the most nerve wracking part of going to this lifestyle. His first couple times wearing them were about as uncomfortable as it got. The more he wore them, however, the more he got used to them. He loved the safeness and security he got by both mommy putting him in them and just wearing them in general. Plus, when he was playing games, he never had to stop to use the potty and that was awesome!  

As Amy was driving along, she looked in the rearview mirror and saw her little guy playing with his diapers. “Well well, looks like a certain someone is happy to be in his diapers.” Once he started taking his hands out of his pants, she spoke up again. “It’s ok sweetie, babies love being in diapers and waiting on mommy to change them. Since you are my little baby boy, it’s perfectly natural for you to love your puffy diaper.”

While Justin was blushing, he couldn’t help but agree with her. He loved his diapers and, in the short time he has been interested in them, would never want to give them up!

After about 20 more minutes of quiet alternative rock from the car radio and crinkles from the back seat, Amy pulled into the parking lot. Both her and Justin noticed that they were the only people there. “Perfect” Amy thought “This should let my little guy be himself and not have to worry about being judged by onlookers.” Mommy hopped out of the car and opened the backdoor to see her little boy smiling back at her. “Let’s get your shorts tied back up” she said as she reached for the swim trunks, making quick work of getting them tied tight.

“Thanks mommy” Justin thanks his girlfriend, trying to not let the embarrassment show on his face. While he has been embarrassed about almost every step of their MD/LB journey, Amy was almost the complete opposite. Ever since she could remember, she has wanted kids. Since they are not ready for that step in the relationship, this seemed like a perfect plan B.

Unbuckled and out of the car, Justin walked to the trunk where his mommy was waiting.

“Alright buddy, how about you take your baby bag and the sand toys while I take the beach bag?” Amy made it seem like a suggestion, while making it a demand. She smiled as she saw Justin grab his Pooh Bear backpack and the huge bag of sand toys. He looked like Santa as he slung the huge bag over his shoulder. Little did he know that the bag was holding his shirt up, exposing some diaper. She had to do her best to hold in an aww as they started the walk down to the beach.         

• Like 4
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 1 added 12/13)

A girlfriend that loves to baby her boyfriend how wonderful is that?

What does MD/LB relationship mean?

The only thing that was missing was his binkie on their car ride.

Waiting for the next chapter if it is as sweet as it started I'm going to love it. ?

5 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

A girlfriend that loves to baby her boyfriend how wonderful is that?

What does MD/LB relationship mean?

The only thing that was missing was his binkie on their car ride.

Waiting for the next chapter if it is as sweet as it started I'm going to love it. ?

Thanks so much for the kind words. MD/LB stands for Mommy Dom/Little Boy

I agree. This story is starting in a very good direction and I am looking forward to following it. I only wish that my limited finances would permit me to support writers. 

Please bring chapters here as you feel it appropriate

Chapter 2

On their walk down to the beach, they had to make they way through the woods, where they saw plenty of creatures. Justin had to stop and look at the squirrels, racoons, and even a deer as they walked across the path. His childlike wonder was one of the reasons she fell in love with him. He was always interested in everything and never gave up on a chance to learn or see something new.

After plenty of heartwarming moments for Amy and fun adventures for Justin, they were finally at the beach. As they suspected, they were the only ones there. While it was a pretty nice day, it was also 11 AM on a Tuesday. Not only was it a pretty secluded beach, it was also their absolute favorite. There were no rocks on the beach or in the water, which was a huge plus for Justin and his sensitive feet. Amy was glad that there was never any garbage on the sand. There was also an amazing view of some mountains that both of them loved. There was also the little detail of them having their first date here and making out under the stars. It was a perfect place.

“Alright baby, why don’t you go find a spot for us to sit” Amy said almost immediately followed by her little man bolting off to find the perfect spot. A smile grew on her face as she saw the way he toddled around the beach. She was glad she put that stuffer in his diaper. He looked much cuter when he had a toddler waddle.

His head darting left and right, Justin’s eyes finally settled on a great spot. There was a huge mound of sand, perfect for building a sand castle! “Over here mommy” he waved his hand frantically as if someone was going to come over and take the spot any second. Once Amy got to him, she plopped the beach bag down in the sand. Justin then unzipped it as fast as humanly possible and grabbed his towel. Last time they went to the store, mommy let him pick out his own towel and, of course, he went for the Spider Man towel. He was the coolest superhero ever!

Once they both had they towels laid out, Justin’s hands darted for the sand toys. Amy, however, had other ideas. “Before you get started playing sweetheart, why don’t you have something to drink?”
“But mommy” the little boy whined “I wanna play. I’m not even thirsty.”

“I know you don’t think your thirsty, but I want you to have a drink so you don’t get dehydrated. How about if you have a drink now, you can cuddle with mommy?” Amy knew he could not resist mommy cuddles.

“Well...ok” he felt like he was defeated, but with the silver lining of cuddles with Amy. He felt so safe in her arms. Add the bottom pats to that and it was pretty close to heaven. He felt bad that not everyone knows what diapered butt pats felt like.

“Good choice baby” Amy cooed at him as she grabbed a baby bottle filled with water from the beach bag. She knew that he had forgotten to pack any bottles, but a mommy always came prepared. She also had a couple more things to make her baby boy’s afternoon more fun, but she didn’t want to tell him about those just yet.

Having cuddled with mommy, he knew to assume the position.He crawled over to her blanket and laid his head in her lap. Opening his mouth, he accepted the rubber nipple and, once it touched his tongue, he slowly began nursing. While he did want to get to playing quickly, cuddles with his mommy was time he did not want to take for granted. Once he felt her hand reach down and slowly start rubbing and patting his puffy bottom, his brain went to mush. Justin was fully in little space and had no problem with it whatsoever. It felt amazing to not care about anything but the present. All he wanted right now was more cuddles and more water from his bottle and that was it.

Amy looked right into her cuddle buddy’s eyes and saw a kind of glazed over look to them. She smiled as she knew he was now nothing more then her baby. No more big boy Justin. “You are such a good baby. Mommy loves you so much” she used her most syrupy tone as she whispered sweet thoughts in her little prince’s ear. These were the moments she lived for as his mommy and she never took them for granted. Taking a quick glance at how much water was left in the bottle, she noticed it was almost gone. Just then, an idea popped into her head. “Let’s see how much more I can regress this little baby.”

A minute later, Justin was nursing but nothing was coming out. “Bottle all gone?” he asked around the nipple in his mouth.

“Yes baby, your drink your ba ba dry. You are such a good baby boy. I have another surprise for you” mommy cooed as she pulled the bottle out of his mouth and quickly replaced it with the rubber teat of a pacifier.

“Binky!” was the only thing that his baby brain could get out of his mouth. He figured not to fight it anymore and just let that part of his brain have total control.

“That’s right buddy, mommy brought your binky. Now, let’s get your sunscreened quick before you start playing” She stood up and helped her little one up. She was happy his brain was at least in toddler mode so he could stand up and walk around. “Now reach your arms up to the sky like Spider Man trying to spray his webs.”

Wanting to be just like his favorite superhero, Justin immediately shot his arms up in the arms, making sure his pinky and pointer finger were extended. He felt his shirt being pulled up his body and giggled as it went over his face.

Now was the moment of truth. “Good boy! Now, let’s get those shorts untied and off so you can be much more comfy” Amy smiled at her baby as she reached down to his waist and untied his shorts, noticing nothing out of the ordinary on his face. Once they were loose enough, she pulled them down his legs and told him to step out of them, which he did with no argument.

While he did feel a little weird about taking his pants off in public, he knew that mommy knew best. Plus his mommy always told him he looked cutest in just his diaper and he wanted to make mommy happy.

“You just look too cute little boy” Amy giggled as she got another good look at her diaper clad little guy. “Before you get to playing, we need to get you sunscreened.” Mommy heard a slight whine come from Justin’s way as she reached into the beach bag to grab the sunscreen. “I know you wanna play, but I wanna make sure you don’t look like a lobster once we head home. Arms out” she commanded as her little one’s arms slowly went out. Spraying down his arms, she went down to his feet and went up his legs, finishing with his thighs. “All done baby, now it’s play time” Amy cooed, making sure to get two fingers in the leg cuff of his diaper before he left. “Good boy for staying dry so far!”

Justin showed his mommy a smile, feeling like he had won some sort of dry diaper contest. No diaper announcement, however, could stop him from turning around and opening up the sand toy bag. He had no idea what he wanted to play with first, so he just decided the easiest option was to turn the bag upside down and pour everything onto the warm sand. His eyes slowly gazed over the toys, making sure to get a look at everything. Once Justin saw the pail and shovel, he knew that was exactly what he wanted. Once he had all his tools, he waddled his way over to the sand mountain a little way down the beach with visions of the best sandcastle ever dancing in his head.

Every time she saw her little man toddle anywhere, it made Amy’s heart melt. She had grown to love diapers just as he had. When he first introduced the idea of diapers into the relationship, she was a little apprehensive about the idea. Why would she want to change someone’s used diapers all the time? She allowed him to wear them when he was around her, but she wanted him to change himself. After about a month or so of seeing how happy it made her baby boy and doing some research, she decided to give a diaper change a try. She loved it! The closeness she felt to her little guy was amazing. Plus, watching her baby boy be vulnerable enough to allow Amy to change his pee soaked diaper was both heartwarming and erotic. From that moment on, Justin was never allowed to change his own diapers, even the rare messy ones.

Just thinking about that first time made Amy all hot and bothered. Instead of calling her baby over to cuddle with her, she figured to just let him play. Besides, she needed to work on her tan. She unbuttoned her jean shorts and kicked them off, knowing that Justin would have loved to see that. Well, big boy Justin at least. Reaching into the beach bag, she pulled out the finishing touch: sunglasses. She didn’t need to sunscreen because she had already done it at the apartment. As she laid on her back, she figured “why the hell not” and took her bikini top off. “Better tan lines” she told herself as she closed her eyes, the last thing she saw was her little prince playing in the sand like the toddler he was. “I love my life.”

• Like 4
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 2 added 12/17)

Chapter 3

Justin was having the time of his life. For the first time in forever, all he cared about was the present. He wasn’t worried about the bills he had to pay in the future or the issues he has had in the past. The only thing that mattered to him right now was making the tallest sand castle ever. He had to hurry up because he wanted to make it as tall as himself by the time mommy woke up. Scooping sand into his bucket, he slammed it upside down and pulled it up to reveal a perfect start to his castle.

After around 15 minutes, he had made the base level of his kingdom and even dug a moat around it. When it came to sand castles, he took things very seriously. Just as he got started on the second level, he noticed Amy starting to move around.

Amy rubbed the sleep out of her eyes from her power nap and checked out her little one to make sure he was safe. A smile grew on her face as she saw the amazing sand castle he had made. She knew he loved building things from all the Lego towers Justin had made at home. As she stood up, she put her bikini top back on and walked over to her building baby.

“Wow, looks like my little man is quite the builder. This is so cool buddy!” Amy cooed as she put her hands on Justin’s shoulders. Everything he did in little space was amazing to her.

“Did you see da moat mama?” Justin asked back, the pacifier in his mouth slurring his words.

“No, I didn’t, that's very smart though. We can’t have anyone breaking into the kingdom” Mommy said as she reached in to run her hand through the moat water.

Justin grabbed her hand and pulled it away from the water as if it was acid. “No mommy, don’t touch da water! Dere are gators in there!”

Jerking her hand away, Amy put a scared face on. “Oh goodness, thanks for saving my life” she told Justin as if she was out of breath.

“No pwoblem mommy, it’s a king job to save his subjects” He smiled a huge smile as he tried to sound regal.

“Well, we better make your kinghood official. Get on one knee” she told the king, pretending to pull out a fake sword as she knighted him. Once he had assumed the position, Amy cleared her throat as if she was making an announcement. “I now pronounce you King Crinklebutt of the sand kingdom!” Justin’s girlfriend then put the imaginary blade on his right and left shoulder.

Doing his best to hold it together, the diaper clad boy couldn’t control himself any longer and burst into a laughing fit. Once he was able to catch his breath, he smiled at the women he called mommy and told her “You are da funniest mommy eber!”

“Why thank you King Crinklebutt” was all she was able to get out before she erupted into laughter with her little man.

It was moments like this that Amy absolutely loved. Moments that weren’t planned, but instead just happened. She thought back to one of the first times she spoon fed Justin. She had just fed him some apple sauce and was bringing the spoon back to his mouth when he needed to sneeze. Applesauce got all over her face. They both immediately laughed their heads off. Nothing planned. It wasn’t even expected. It just happened. Those were the moments Amy adored.

Once they were both able to get their giggles under control, mommy smiled down at her baby boy who was still catching his breath. “Sweetie, we have been at the beach for a while and you haven’t even touched your toe in the water. Do you wanna take a dip now?” Amy asked, knowing the answer. Justin had been a star on the swim team in high school and absolutely loved swimming whenever he could, which was why she had wondered why he hadn’t hopped in yet.

“Yeah mommy, I wanna swim!” was all that the excited Justin could get out.

“Perfect. Let’s just get you into your swim diaper and then you can play as much as you want” Amy announced as she walked over to his Pooh Bear backpack. Picking up, the backpack, she rummaged around for a second and then asked “baby, did you pack your swim dipey?”

Running through this morning, he couldn’t recall packing them. He knew he had forgotten something. “Um...no mommy...I don’t fink I did” he whimpered behind his binky.

“That’s ok buddy, no worries. You can just swim in your normal diaper. Afterwards, however, your butt is gonna look like a beach ball” she giggled as she headed over to Justin and gave him a couple pats on his padded tushy before pulling the pacifier out of his mouth.

Justin didn’t care about his diaper absorbing all that water. He loved the feeling of a wet diaper, so this is just going to be more of that, right? As soon as the rubber nipple left his lips, he turned towards the lake and toddled as fast as his padding would let him. Once his feet hit the water, he felt like he was in his natural element.

Amy could just see the joy her little guy had when he was in the water. She wanted to share in that joy. Since she had shimmied out of her shorts before sun tanning, there was nothing stopping her from running in after him. “I’m right behind you mister” she yelled, sprinting to catch the waddling boy.

He heard his girlfriend calling out to him, but he just wanted to get in the water. Once he was deep enough, he dove into the clear lake like a missile. He didn’t swim too far, maybe about 15 feet, but once he stood up he could tell mommy was right: his diaper was gonna be very swollen after this. PeekABUs already swell a lot when he just wet them, let alone when it feels like half the lake was being absorbed by the infantile underwear wrapped around his waist.

“Nice job, my little padded diver” she cooed at Justin as he surfaced. While her boyfriend had an amazing body and most girls would be drooling over his water covered body glistening in the sun, Amy just though he looked adorable. She even noticed the waistband of his diaper was sticking out of the water, which made her heart want to melt into the lake.

For the next 45 minutes, they played some of the favorite swimming games. Mommy suggested Marco Polo first, followed by seeing who could swim faster and who could hold their breath longer. They finished up with a tickle fight because, no matter if they were in water or on land, nothing would stop mommy from turning into the feared tickle monster.

As Amy was tickling her little boy, she noticed he was starting to move slower. “Time for some rest” she thought to herself as she gave him her last round of tickles. “Mommy thinks its time we take a break sweetie” she told Justin, noticing the immediate sad face. “I know you don’t wanna get out, but mommy can see you are slowing down. How about a baba and some cuddles?”

With the mention of cuddles, he turned his frown upside down. “Ok mommy” he said, trying to sound like he wasn’t disappointed to be going back to the sand. Justin took Amy’s hand and they walked to the beach. Once they made it, Justin wondered if there was anything left in the lake or if it all ended up in his padding.

“Oh my, that is one swollen dipey” Amy cooed as she gave the boy with the severe waddle next to her a couple butt pats. All she got in return was a couple of wet thuds and a blushing baby. “Looks like you are in desperate need of a change. Let’s head over to my towel sweetheart.”

Justin toddled next to his mommy, having to walk slower to accommodate his gait. Once they got to the towel, his mommy made quick work of getting his body dried off.

“Alright buddy, let’s get you all snug and dry” was all she needed to say as she laid the towel back down on the sand.   

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 3 added 12/25)

Oh my goodness what a great chapter. ❤️

I wish he was me.

I love GF/BF stories with love and affection.

Nothing is being forced here it's sere LOVE>

Can't wait for more hope there is a little nursing to come.

Chapter 4

Before Amy could being the diaper changing process, Justin squeezed his legs together again to feel the swollen padding force his legs apart. He loved the feeling of a wet diaper, even one as bloated as this. He had only had one experience that even comes close to this and it was when he when he hopped in the shower padded. Just being able to feel the diaper fill was a great feeling and there were few things on this earth he loved more.

Amy knew exactly what her little boy was doing. “Mommy knows you love your soggy dipey baby, but I need to change you. We can’t have you waddling around with a beach ball around your waist” she cooed at her boyfriend. Before she ripped the tapes off, Amy gave him some tickles on his tummy, which caused plenty of giggles.

“Mommy, stop it” he yelled out, trying his best to get Amy to stop the tickle torture. After his plea, Justin felt her hands leave his soft skin. “Thanks Mo...” he said, interrupted by the nipple of his pacifier entering his mouth. Instead of seeming surprised, he seemed more at ease and laid his head back as he nursed.

A huge smile grew on Amy’s face when she saw the pacifier have the desired effect on her little prince. As his eyes fully closed in relaxation, she grabbed the first tape and pulled it free of the landing strip. Tape number two came off same as the first, followed by number three and four. Once the diaper was just resting on her little one, she giggled at the dragon eyes staring back on her from the, now uncovered, landing strip.

As Justin felt the front of his padding lowered and his big boy parts exposed to the warm air, he smiled. Mix that feeling with the sensation of the the warm sand he had buried his hands in and his whole body felt warm. “This must be what heaven feels like” he thought to himself as he just sat there, eyes closed, and nursed the nipple in his mouth.

Running the wipe over Justin’s most sensitive areas, she had to contain her giggles as he would wiggle every time. I was like she was tickling him again. Every time she would touch him, his body would react. “Maybe when we get home, mommy can make her baby feel good in his diaper” she said as she threw the last wipe in his wet diaper. Rolling it up, as best she could, and taping it in on itself, she carried it over to the trash can about 20 feet away.

“Really?” Justin asked with an excited tone in her voice as he looked up from his relaxed position to see his mommy carried his wet diaper to the trash can. He just laid there and thought “I could never do what mommy does.” He figured being a caregiver was a pretty thankless job. She changes diapers, cleans everything, and makes sure he doesn’t get into trouble.  What did she really get out of it? Once she got back to her original spot, he took his pacifier out of his mouth and told her “Amy, I just wanna say thank you for being my mommy. I love you more than anything. I know this is a pretty thankless position you are in, but know I appreciate it.”

As Amy was listening to what her little one had to say, tears came to her eyes. She couldn’t help it, she was a very emotional person. “Justin” she led with his real name instead of one of his many pet names “I love you more than anything. Being your mommy makes me happy in ways I can’t even describe. Seeing you at your most vulnerable is something that I will never take for granted. This might sound odd to someone who is not a caregiver, but being able to change your diapers and give your bottom pats is a joy. I want nothing more then to see you happy and, when you are laying on the changing pad, I can see the joy in your face. You are my pride and joy and nothing will ever change that.” She punctuated her statement by leaning all the way over him and giving him a kiss right on the lips.

“Wow, that was amazing to hear” he thought as she pulled her lips away from him after one of the most passionate kisses he had ever received. He just never thought that would happen while he was in the middle of a diaper change. Just as Justin was about to say something back to his mommy, Amy put her finger on his lips to silence him.

“Shh baby boy, mommy doesn’t want to hear any more big boy words come from your mouth” she told him matter a factly as she put the binky back in his mouth. “Now, how about you take a quick nap and then, after that, we can back to playtime” Amy cooed, running her fingers over his face to try and close his eyes for him. It worked.

Within seconds, he was out like a light. Combine the massive rush of regression he had just experienced with his body already tired from jumping around in the lake and it was not hard to see why. He was drifting off to dreamland, but nothing could be better then where he was right now.

With her little man sleeping, Amy got back to the diapering job that was half finished in front of her. “A mommy’s work is never done” she told herself as she reached into the diaper bag and pulled another PeekABU, this time with Giraffe eyes, as well as a stuffer. Once she had the stuffer positioned inside the fluffy padding, Amy gently lifted Justin’s bottom off the towel and placed the diaper under his butt. She looked at his face as his bottom was lowered into the padding and she could see a tiny smile grow on his face.

Meanwhile, in his dreams, Justin was having an amazing time. He was playing basketball on the driveway on his childhood home. He put up a shot, followed with the swish of the net. “Yes, nothing but net” she cheered as he went to go get his own rebound. He shot again, another swish. He was on fire! Even better was, when he went up to shoot his last shot, his shirt rode up and he noticed a couple inches of white plastic showing under his shorts. Diapers have invaded his dreams...and he had no issue with that at all.

Just as Justin was shooting the lights out in his dreams, Amy was having the time of her life as well. Like she told him, taking care of her baby boy was better than any concert or movie she could ever see. The next step was powder. Taking the bottle out of the diaper bag, she unscrewed the cap and shook a good amount of baby powder onto her baby’s diaper area. This was probably her favorite part of the process. Using her most gentle touch, she ran her fingers through the powder and covered everywhere Justin’s diaper would touch. Once she was satisfied, she shook some more powder on his exposed tummy and spread  what Justin called “diaper snow” all over him, making him smell just like a nursery. As she finished up with the coverage, Amy saw the smile on Justin’s face grow a little bigger.

Justin couldn’t miss! One after another, he had to have made at least 10 in a row. Just as his 11th shot went through the net, he heard a voice behind him say “nice shot buddy”. He turned around to see the smiling face of his late father. Justin’s dad had passed away when he was 15. “Dad!” he screamed as he ran to his father and gave him a huge hug. “I can’t believe your here. I love you so much” he told the man through tears.

“I love you too buddy and I miss you so much” Justin’s dad, Mark, said through tears as well. “I think about you and your mom every day.” After those words, they just hugged each other for at least two minutes straight. They both finally let go of their embrace and looked each other in the eyes. “Now, how about we get back to shooting hoops? You were on a roll” he said with a smile.

“Yeah dad, I would love that” he responded, wiping the tears from his eyes. Justin handed the ball to his dad, who shot it and swished it. “Nice shot” Justin said with the enthusiasm of a 10 year old.  

“Like father, like son” was all that Mark responded with.

In the real world, Amy pulled the front of the diaper up and over Justin’s private parts. “Now time to get you nice and snug” she whispered to herself as she pulled the bottom right tape free and attached it to the landing zone. As she placed the bottom left tape tight, she heard the last thing in the world she wanted to hear: footsteps.

Once she heard the movement of the sand, her eyes went into overdrive trying to find something to cover Justin with. He was laying on his own towel and her towel was not within reaching distance.As the steps got closer and closer, she came to the realization that there was nothing she could do, so she just tried to keep her eyes on her baby boy and not look at whoever was walking by.

Once the footsteps sounded like they were right next to her, they stopped. “Just keep walking” Amy screamed internally. The person whose feet they were had other ideas.

“Maam” the male voice asked. No way in hell Amy was about to look up at whoever had interrupted her and her baby’s special time. “Excuse me, maam” he repeated, clearly trying to get her attention. Amy knew there was no point in trying to avoid him anymore.

“What?” she asked with a snarky tone as she looked up. The man, however, was not alone. He was holding the hand of a beautiful women. They both looked to be about her and Justin’s age. What could they possibly want with a women putting a man into a diaper that looked like it was meant for a toddler?

CLANG. Justin’s shot hit the rim and bounced off. Ever since his dad showed up, it was hard for him to concentrate on anything. “I’m sorry I’m shooting so badly, I am just shocked your here” he said, still with a hint of disbelief in his voice.

“It’s ok buddy, I totally understand. So, how has life been for you?” Mark wanted to catch up on everything his son has been up to.

“Not a whole lot. Me and my girlfriend have just been working. She just got a promotion at the school she works at, so that has been great” Justin said if he had been catching up with an old friend.

“Oh, your girlfriend? Tell me a little bit about her” Mark inquired.

“Her name is Amy and she is amazing. She is beautiful, smart, and funny. I really hit the jackpot with her” he beamed. Justin loved gushing to whoever he could about his amazing girlfriend.

“Sounds like how I talked about your mom when we first started dating. I hope you two have just as strong a relationship as we did” Mark told his son with tears forming.

“I hope so too. We have been together for a while and, I’m not gonna lie, she feels like the one” Justin said as he threw up another shot.

Mark’s face went from sad to confusing in no time flat. “Justin” he asked “What is that under your shorts?” Just after he finished asking the question, Mark walked over to his son and pulled the bottom of his shirt up. “Is...is that a diaper?” he asked, the quizzical look on his face growing even stronger.

As his dad announced his diapered status, Justin’s face could have been confused with a stop sign. How was he going to explain this to his dad. He gathered what he wanted to say in his mind and took a deep breath. “Dad…”

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 4 added 12/31)

I have been really bad with staying on top of all these great stories and this is another example of that. I am really loving the story and new we have two cliffhangers. When she took her top off I couldn’t help but think “great one half dressed woman and a man in a diaper on a public beach what could go wrong with that?” Well that seems to have worked itself out and now for some reason I believe the visitors on the beach are Justin’s mom and dad comeback. Just like in his dream his dad comes back and finds him diapered. I think dad is going to be more familiar with diapers than Justin. Well worth a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 5

“I...I...like wearing...diapers” Justin said, his voice wavering. Ever since he had starting wearing diapers again, just saying the word sent anxiety through his body. What if, through the way he said it, someone figured out he liked them? He knew how crazy it sounded, but it was something that stuck in the back of his mind.

“What do you mean? You actually like wearing diapers?” Mark responded to his son’s confession.

“Yeah” he responded, figuring he was going to have to explain himself at some point. “When I put one on, it makes me feel safe and care free. They relax me. Some people come home and open a bottle of wine. Some take a bubble bath. It just so happens that my bottle of wine is putting on a diaper.” Justin felt like he had explained it as best he could to a vanilla person. He tried to study his dad’s face to see his reaction. Nothing.

Mark was pretty good at holding his emotions in. He was just like his father in that regard. Once he had all of his thoughts gathered, he took a deep breath and looked Justin in the eyes. “Well son…”

Amy’s heart was beating a million miles an hour as she stared at the couple next to her. As she sat between the legs of her little boy, his thick diaper clearly visible, she could only imagine what kinds of things this man was going to tell her. Her brain shot to things like “What the fuck is wrong with you?” and “Is there cartoons on that diaper? You two are freaks.” She mentally prepared herself for what was about to come out of his mouth.

“I just wanted to let you know that PeekABUs are a great choice. They look great on your little guy” the man said. He said it as if he was just asking Amy what time it was or what the date was. While he could feel the hostility in her tone, he completely understood. If someone had walked up to him in such a vulnerable position, he would be flustered too.

“Um...what?” Amy had no idea how to respond. That was the last thing she expected to hear come from the man’s lips. How the hell did he know what PeekABUs are? Unless…

“I know exactly where you are coming from. I am an ABDL too” Mark said, looking his son in his eyes as a smile grew on his face. While knowing you have the same kink as your son was not normally something that was a cause for excitement, Mark was just glad to have anything in common with his son.

“Wha...are you serious?” Justin asked, not sure how to respond. He was so happy that his dad didn’t say something judgmental, but instead understood where he was coming from.

“Yup, I knew you would be surprised. I was the first time I saw you with your mommy too. From everything I have seen, Amy is a great women. If you want to marry her, you have my blessing” Mark wiped a tear from his eye as he wrapped his son in a hug.

Justin didn’t even try to hold back the tears streaming from his eyes. Not only was he seeing his deceased father and playing basketball with him, he gave his blessing to marry the women he loved. Plus, Justin knew that when he woke up, he would be greeted by her smiling face as well as a clean diaper. Once he let his dad go from the hug, Justin asked “wait, you just said mommy earlier. How did you know that?”

“Yes, I am an ABDL too. My name is Travis and this is my girlfriend Andrea” he said, extending his hand to Amy. This was the last thing Travis was planning to see on his walk along the beach with his baby girl.

“I’m Amy and this little man is Justin” she took his hand. What were the odds of seeing another ABDL in regular life, let along during her and Justin’s regression time. She felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement as she stood up to meet the man’s gaze. Amy just let Justin sleep, figuring he needed it.

“It’s nice to meet you Amy” he told her in a very sweet tone. From other ABDLs, as well as vanilla people, he had been told he had a very soothing voice. Being a daddy, it was a perfect way to comfort and soothe Andrea. “But yeah, we love PeekABUs. They are some of our favorites” he told Amy as if it was no big deal they were talking about Adult Baby diapers.

“My little man absolute loves them. Especially when he wets them and they swell. He looks like he has a beach ball attached to his butt” Amy joked. She wasn’t sure how she was so comfortable around a couple she had literally just met. She just told them about Justin wetting his diaper for god sakes!

“That they do. Speaking of wetting” Travis reached over to Andrea and pulled her skirt up, revealing the peeking eyes of the diaper brand they were just talking about. He casually stuck two fingers in the leg cuff, following up with a crotch squeeze. “A little wet, but you should be fine” he told her, following it with a kiss on the cheek.

Amy’s face was bright red. They were so open about everything. If Justin knew what was going on right about him, he would freak out. She had no idea how to follow up that diaper check, so she just looked around for a second to figure something out. “Well, I better get back to my little man. If he sleeps much longer, he won’t sleep tonight” she said, a giggle at the end.

“I totally understand. Listen, if you and Justin ever want to have a playdate, don’t hesitate to contact us” Travis said as he pulled out his wallet and handed her a business card. “It was nice meeting you Amy” he said, walking down the beach, holding his little girl’s hand.

“You too” Amy said, looking at the business card he handed her. While it didn’t have his phone number on it, it did have all of his social media pages: Fetlife, Instagram, and Twitter. While they did seem nice enough, she would have to do a good amount of research before she even considered a playdate. Putting the card in the diaper bag, she sat back down between the diaper clad boy’s legs and began to rub her hand gently on his thigh. “Time to wake up baby” she said in a soothing tone.

“Yeah, I try to check up on your every once and awhile. I am, obviously, not trying to watch you when you and Amy are having mommy and baby boy time. Sometimes, however, the time I check in and that time mix together. I don’t sit and watch, but I can tell how your dynamic works. God, I hope that didn’t sound too creepy” Mark didn’t want his son to think he was watching him all the time.

“Honestly, the way you described it sounded a little creepy” Justin chuckled. He knew his dad was not some kind of pervert. He just wanted to check in on his son and see how he was doing. Sometimes, unfortunately, it was bad timing. He didn’t blame his father for that.
Seemingly out of nowhere, Mark said “looks like it’s time for you to leave. I love you Justin.”

At that moment, everything in Justin’s view started to get all fuzzy. He figured he was starting to wake up. Knowing there was nothing he could do to stop it, he smiled at his dad and told him “I love you and miss you dad” as Mark faded out of view.

“Here’s my sleepy baby boy. Did you have a good nap” Amy cooed, continuing to rub his leg as Justin’s eyes fluttered open. Watching her boyfriend wake up was always adorable, whether he was diaper clad or wearing a pair of boxers.

Once Justin got a grip of his surroundings, he smiled up at his mommy around the pacifier in his mouth. “I saw my real dad in my dreams” he told Amy, pulling the binky from his mouth. “We played basketball and got to talk to each other. It was amazing!”

Amy knew how badly Justin missed his father, so being able to see him must have been amazing! “Oh my goodness, that’s amazing. What did you guys talk about?” she asked, wanting to know every detail.

Justin wanted to leave out the fact that his dad was also into ABDL and just told her about how they talked about her and just life in general.

“Wow, that sounds like an awesome dream. I’m so glad you were able to see him and chat with him. I bet he was so happy to spend some quality time with you” Amy said, planting a kiss on her little one’s lips to punctuate her excited statement.

“When I was sleeping, what did you do mommy?” Justin asked, interested in how his girlfriend spent his napping time.

“Just doing some sunbathing” she to him, feeding him a tiny lie. Amy figured that, if she told him someone walked up and saw him in his diapered state, he would freak out. Even if it was an ABDL couple. “Enough about me, how about a snack before you go and play some more?” Amy wanted to switch the topic. Seeing the look in his eyes when she pulled out a pack of fruit snacks from his diaper bag, she had done exactly that.

“Fruit snacks! My favorite! Thanks mommy” he said as he took the package from her hand and tore it open. Once he poured them all into his hand, he separated the snack based on flavor. While he did sometimes eat them together, they tasted better when eaten separately.

Amy had to hold back a giggle as she saw her little man sorting out the fruit snacks. His face had the intensity of someone who worked for the bomb squad. God help us all if a green apple snack sat in the strawberry pile. This was life and death stuff.

Once Justin had all the snacks separated, the hardest decision of his life came: what pile to eat first? Does he eat his favorite, green apple, first or does he save it for the end? How about strawberry? Grape was always good too. The choice was too much! In his head, he ran through the pros and cons of every decision as if it was a math equation. Finally settling on grape first, he was glad he did. His taste buds danced with the amazing flavor.

Amy watched as her baby went for the strawberry second and then finished with green apple. Everything he did in little space was adorable to her. He was so serious in his adult life, so watching him fret about what part of his snack to eat first made her heart want to burst. “Good boy, finishing all your snack for mommy!” she said with the enthusiasm of a mother talking to her toddler. “What are you gonna do now sweetheart?” she asked, genuinely curious about what his answer was going to be.      

Justin thought about it for a second. He didn’t really want to go swimming right now. He had already made the best sandcastle ever, so that was off the table. He really just wanted to spend more time with his mommy. “Can we just go for a walk mommy? I wanna be near you” he told Amy.

Amy could have melted at the moment. It took all she had for her heart not to turn to mush. “Of course baby boy, mommy would love to go on a walk with her special little man” she gave him a couple pats on his padded bottom and a kiss on the cheek. If they were together, she would do anything he said. If he wanted to walk into a volcano together, she would have no choice but to following the crinkling baby into the lava.

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 5 added 1/7)

Chapter 6

Before they made their way down the beach, Amy needed to figure out what to do with all the beach stuff. She figured she was going to carry the Pooh Bear covered bag considering it had his diapers in case he needed a change. Plus, her baby boy’s clothes were in there in case some other people are on the beach who Amy or Justin didn’t want to get an eyeful of his plastic backed underwear. The women Justin called mommy eventually put their beach toys and towels in a nearby bush, doing her best to make them as invisible as possible. “Alright buddy, let’s go for a walk” Amy told her boyfriend, satisfied their things were hidden.

“Yay, let’s go mommy” he pulled Amy’s hand forward as he skipped. Every time his feet sunk into the sand, he felt like he was in his happy place.

“How about we start out walking baby? Mommy can’t keep up with your skipping. We can skip later, ok?” she compromised with him. Amy just wanted to have a nice walk for a little while. When Justin planted his feet on the sand, she smiled and thanked him.

As they both walked down the long beach, Amy reflected on things. If she would have told herself five years ago she would be here, the past her would have said she was crazy. Five years ago, the women just called mommy was still in high school. College was in her short term plans and possibly a family. She would send notes to her crush. Little did Amy know that she would be walking down the beach with that same crush five years later. As a high schooler, this was basically her dream. Minus the diapers, of course. Today, however, she couldn’t think of a happier situation than the one the couple was currently in.  

“Look at all the birdies mommy” Justin exclaimed, pointing with his free hand to the flock of birds. While Amy was looking back at her past, Justin was squarely in the present. One of the many benefits of little space.

As she snapped out her thoughts, the 23 year old looked up in the sky and confirmed her little boy’s excitement. “Yeah baby, that’s a lot of birds. They are so pretty” Amy cooed, smiling at the smile on her little man’s face.

The two continued to saunter down the sand covered beach. It seemed like all the wildlife came out to see them. In a span of five minutes, the couple had seem crabs, a couple fish, and a turtle in addition to the aforementioned birds. This walk turned out to be an amazing idea.

At the end of the beach, they saw there was a bend and it extended much farther than they thought. As they rounded the corner, Amy noticed a couple people about 50 feet away. The last thing she wanted to do was expose vanilla people to their dynamic, so she stopped her baby in his tracks. “There are some people down their buddy. How about we put your swim trunks on?” she asked, taking the bag off her back and reaching for the zipper.

“Good idea” he told Amy as he looked down at the people ahead of them. It looked like a couple to him. The man sitting on their towel and the women, oddly enough, playing in the sand. He didn’t judge at all, obviously. Justin was doing the same thing just a little earlier. “Mommy, it looks like one of them is playing in the sand like I did” he reiterated his thoughts.

As Amy looked down the beach, she noticed the same thing. As she saw it, something clicked in her brain. It was the man and women from before. It was Travis and Andrea. “Sweetheart, do you trust mommy?” she asked, thinking up a plan.

“Of course mommy, I trust you” Justin told his girlfriend, knowing that Amy would not put him in a spot where he would be embarrassed or worse.

As she heard the words come out of her sweet boy’s mouth, she took the board shorts and placed them back in the bag. “I want you to walk with me just the way you are past those people. Can you do that for me?” Amy asked, knowing it would be a tough pill for him to swallow.

“You want me to walk by them like this?” he asked, not sure he heard the request correctly. As he looked down at his diaper clad frame, he was confused. Did mommy think he was wearing some clothes he couldn’t see?

“Yes sweetheart. I know you are wearing nothing but your dipey, but mommy wants you to do this. Can you do this for mommy?” she asked, using her eyes to plead with the padded man in front of her.

Justin had to think about this for a second. No one had ever seen him in just his infantile underwear other than the women pleading for him to show two others. Why? Did she know something he didn’t? After his internal debate, Justin landed on a decision and told her “ok Mommy, I trust you. I will do it” as he went in and hugged the accepting women in front of him.

Amy smiled and hugged her baby boy tight. “Thank you so much for trusting me baby” was whispered in his ear. She added a couple pats on his diapered tushy just for good measure. The women Justin called Mommy even made a mental note to buy this little man a treat on their way home for being so brave.

Once the hug finished up, Justin took Amy’s hand and nodded at her. They both started walking down the beach towards the couple. With his mind hyper aware of the padding between his legs, he felt like everything was 10 times more exaggerated. The normally slight crinkle that accompanied every step now sounded like he was carrying 20 plastic bags. Even his waddle felt worse. Justin could have sworn that he looked like a toddler trying to take his first steps. Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea after all.

Amy could see that her little boy’s breathing was speeding up. He was getting more nervous. “It will be ok baby boy, just trust mommy” was all she said, releasing her grip on his hand for a second to give his padded crotch a couple pats. As she took his hand back, they were about 10 feet away. Once Amy saw Travis turn his head towards them, she knew there was no turning back. “Hi there” she greeted the man and women sitting on the beach.

“Well hello” Travis responded “long time, no see” he finished with a chuckle. Seeing Justin, shaking like a leaf, he stood up and offered him a hand. “Hi buddy, my name is Travis.”

Justin reached out and took his hand, shaking it while trying to avoid eye contact. Shaking hands with a stranger while wearing nothing but a thick diaper ranks in the top five of weirdest things he had ever done. “I’m Justin” he mumbled, not wanting to be rude.

“Hi Justin, it’s nice to officially meet you. This is Andrea” he motioned towards the girl playing in the sand. She was too focused on her project to look up and greet him.

When he heard the word officially, something felt off in his brain. Had he met them before somewhere? He looked back at Amy and asked “Mommy, what does he mean?”

Once Amy heard Travis greet him that was, she knew she was going to have questions to answer. “Can you come over her for a second baby” she waved her hands over towards her. Once they were about 10 feet away from the other couple, Amy confessed “Listen Justin, I have something to confess. When you fell asleep during the diaper change earlier, they walked by and saw you.”  

“They what?!?” Justin nearly yelled. He couldn’t believe that Amy would let that happen. On top of that, she didn’t even tell him.

“Yup, they saw you. By the time I know they were close, there was nothing I could do to cover you up. Don’t worry, they didn’t see any of your special parts. You were already taped up by that point. I didn’t want to tell you because I figured you would have been super embarrassed. I’m sorry for lying to you Justin” Amy told him the whole story, her eyes misting up. She hated that she had to lie to him, but she felt it was for the best.

“I...I don’t know what to think” Justin answered honestly. While he was thankful that Amy thought about his feelings, she still lied to him. It was, at that moment, that his mind went back to his dream. He had lied to her about that contents of his dream. Who was he to judge her for lying if he couldn’t even tell the truth himself? His tone and demeanor switched instantly and he embraced the women he loved in a hug. “I forgive you mommy” he whispered in her ear.

“Thank you so much baby boy. Mommy will never lie to you again” she said, doing her best to hold back tears. She felt so bad for lying to him. When he accepted her apology, it cut right to her heart. She loved him. So much.

After another minute of loving hug, they released and made their way back to the other couple. Once they got in front of Travis, Amy gave her little boy’s hand a hard squeeze. When he looked over at her, she mouthed the three words they had exchanged so many times in their relationship: I love you.

“Justin, do you want to play with Andrea? She looks like she could use some help with that castle?” Travis asked, subtly trying to create a friendship between the two littles.

He looked at the girl for a second, than responded “Not right now, maybe in a little bit” as he plopped down in the sand next to Amy, who had already sat down next to Travis.

“Suit yourself” Andrea’s daddy said. “Me and your mommy are just gonna talk about adult stuff. You are more than welcome to join us.”

The topics of conversation started with the weather, the continued with taxes and politics. While those were things that Amy and Travis rarely, if ever, talked about in their normal lives, they picked those topics to get Justin bored and more interested in playing with Andrea. It was working.

Listening to the mind numbingly boring topics the two next to him were talking about, his eyes drifted to the women playing in the sand. It was than that Justin noticed the pink padding wrapped around her waist. Andrea was wearing a diaper! Not just any diaper, either. A diaper that was definitely meant for the ABDL community. That means...Travis was her daddy? Of course, they are another ageplay couple! No wonder Travis didn’t care about seeing his PeekABU. Once he figured that out, the diapered boy hopped into the sand and sat next to the diapered girl. Justin grabbed a shovel and began building a moat.

“Perfect” was all Amy needed to say to get a smile on Travis’ face. Both her little boy and his little girl, she could tell, were on the fast track to becoming friends. “So, how did you two meet?” Amy asked, not sure what to ask another caregiver in an ageplay relationship.

“Nothing too exciting, we just met online. We both liked each others pictures, so we started talking. After a couple months, I asked her if she wanted to try our hand at a relationship. She said yes and the rest is history…” Travis answered, making it sound so nonchalant.

Just as Amy was about to describe how her and Justin met, her little boy looked back at both of them and exclaimed “Look mommy, our sandcastle is so big” with a massive grin on his face.

“That is massive! Good job baby boy. You and Andrea make a great team” Amy responded, returning his grin. Seeing those two padded littles playing together made her heart hurt. Looking at Travis, she asked “they are absolutely adorable, aren’t they?”

Travis nodded and responded with the simple words “picture perfect”.

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 6 added 1/12)

That was great. The dream was a little confusing. I think because we added several new characters in at the same time. Once I slowed down and took my time reading it I was okay. I have often wondered if ABDL’s ran in the family. It would certainly be different having your dad and you fighting over the same diaper. LOL. Glad I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 7

“Daddy, look at the sandcastle! It’s huge!” Andrea practically yelled at her boyfriend as she beamed with pride. This was the biggest sandcastle she had ever made and, by the look on her face, she was looking for some kind of award.

“Oh my goodness, that is massive. Maybe me and you can move in there” he joked with his baby girl. One of the things he loved most about her little side was how she got excited about literally anything. From finding a caterpillar in the backyard to not being a wiggle worm during a diaper change, everything was super fun and rewarding to the little girl in front of him.

While the other couple was gushing about the size of the masterful castle the two little built, Amy wanted to take some time to be close to Justin. Even though he seemed to be having fun, she was sure that this was kind of overwhelming for him. Sharing the side of himself he had only shared with her with strangers must have been tough. “Come here baby boy, mommy wants some cuddles from her favorite baby boy” she cooed, sitting forward in her seat and putting her hands out towards her diaper clad boyfriend.

Justin never needed a reason for mommy cuddles, so he got on his hands and knees as fast as he could. This was one of the very few times he wished he wasn’t diapered. The extra padding between his legs caused his bottom to bounce more, slowing him down. He wanted to be in mommy’s arms as fast as he could! After what felt like an eternity, the little boy was in mommy’s arms and snuggled up with her.

Amy’s fingers ran over the soft skin of Justin’s thigh. Ever since they started this type of relationship, he had decided to shave his whole body. She was very happy that he did. Nothing put her into mommy mode more than running her fingers across his baby smooth skin. Her mommy brain went into overdrive when the tips of her fingers went from soft skin to the crinkly plastic cover of his diaper. “Does baby like it when mommy touches his dipeys?” was all she had to ask, since she already knew the answer. Before she let him answer, Amy took his pacifier from his baby bag and placed the nipple on his lips. He instinctively opened his mouth up and accepted the binky, nursing it immediately.

“Me wuv when mommy touch my dipey” he told her through the pacifier in his mouth. What kind of a question was that? He loved it when mommy did anything. Except spankings, he hated those. He decided to let his brain run on auto pilot and placed his head down on his girlfriend’s chest. When he was in big boy mode, he thought Amy’s boobs were her sexiest feature. He couldn’t get enough of them. When in little mode, however, they were the most comfy pillow ever.

Travis looked over at the couple he had just met and had to keep himself from letting out a heartfelt “aww”. He wanted that with his baby girl. “Sweetie, do you wanna come snuggle with daddy?” he asked, watching her crawl over before his sentence was even finished. Once she was on his lap, he laid her on his chest face down. As soon as he used his right hand to cup her diapered bottom, he could feel her breathing slow down. “Daddy loves you so much, my sweet baby girl” he whispered in her ear before giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

For the next half hour, the two couples just sat together in silence. Both of the littles had fallen asleep on the caregivers. Amy looked over at Travis and mouthed “You two are adorable” and smiled as he mouthed “you two as well” back to her. Just as Amy was about to fall asleep, she felt something on her stomach. Justin was wetting his diaper.

In the year that they have been living this dynamic, he had never wet while he was sleeping. She remembered waking up a couple nights to him, sitting up on his knees as he flooded his diaper. Moving her hand further down his diaper, her fingertips were met with soggy padding. It was not just a trickle, he had soaked his Pamper. As she felt the heat from the swollen diaper on her stomach, a huge smile took over her face.

365 days ago, Amy would never imagined this would be her life. On top of it, she loved it so much! Justin, over the last year, had opened up the most vulnerable parts of himself and she loved that so much. Her last boyfriend did not like to share anything at all. It took her 3 years to find out what his interests in bed were and they were a lot tamer than what was happening right now. Patting the droopy diaper taped on her 22 year old boyfriend, Amy wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.  

Travis looked over at Amy, his eyes moving down to the yellow padding between Justin’s legs. Checking his little girl, his hand was greeted by puffy padding as well. He whispered to the other caregiver “Do you think we should change them? They have been asleep for a while.”

“How about we let them do some swimming? They will definitely need a change after that” she countered his idea. Amy wasn’t sure if Travis had brought a swim diaper, but if he hadn’t, that seems like a great idea.

“Very smart” he told her in his normal tone as he ever so lightly shook his little girl awake. In the other chair, Amy was doing the same. Once both of the babies were awake, Travis told them the plan.

Both of the littles bounced on their padded butts and clapped their hands at the thought of going swimming again. Without waiting for their caregivers to help them out of the chair, they jumped up and sprinted into the water. As soon as the pair’s feet hit the lake, Amy yelled out “Justin, don’t go past your armpits.” Travis seconded that was Andrea.

“When they both get out of that lake, their diapers are gonna be falling off their hips” Travis told the mommy next to him. This was the first time Andrea had gone swimming without her swim diaper, but it didn’t matter. She was having fun.

“My little man went swimming with his PeekABU on earlier today. Looks like he had cut some leg holes in a beach ball” Amy told Travis, laughing as she pictured him waddling. Looking in the diaper bag her little boy packed, she noticed there was only one diaper left. “Oh no, Justin didn’t pack enough diapers. Hopefully, once I change him after swimming, he won’t have another accident or he will be sitting in it for a while.”

“If you need another diaper, you can borrow one of ours. I always pack way more than necessary. Just looking at those two, they look that they are the same size. As long as he is ok wearing a pink diaper with princesses on it” he offered.

Seeing Justin in a pink diaper made Amy chuckle. “Thank you so much. I’m sure he would love it. If not, that will be too bad. I don’t trust his tushy out of diapers. Potty training is in the distant future” she informed Travis, sounding like a parent to an actual toddler.

“Potty training? In our house, that is a bad word. Andrea absolutely adores her diapers. I love seeing her waddling booty around the house too. Diapers will be a part of our lives for a long, long time” Travis finished his sentence with a smile.

The splashing little ones brought both the caregiver’s attention to the water. They both checked to see if the water was below their armpits. Confirming that they were, both Travis and Amy’s hearts warmed knowing they had a little friend to play with. The constant laughing and giggles was music to both of their ears.

After around 45 minutes of Amy and Travis talking to each other about their lives filled with diaper changes, bottle feedings, and tons of cuddles, they noticed that their little ones were coming back onto the beach. “Hi little ones. From what Andrea’s daddy and I saw, you two had a very fun time” Amy cooed at the two babies.

“Yeah mommy, we had tons of fun. Me and Andrea played tag, Marco Polo, and we raced each other. She is so much fun” Justin told his girlfriend as he smiled at the other diaper clad little on the beach. Andrea just reacted with a blush and a smile.

As they both toddled back to their caregivers, both Travis and Amy both noticed the extremely swollen diapers around their little one’s waists. While it was the second time Amy had seen her little man in his waterlogged padding, Travis had never seen his baby girl in a diaper this wet. His eyes went wide and a smile made its way to his face. “Wow, I’m surprised there is any water left in the lake. It looks like your dipey soaked it all up” he cooed at the waddling girl.

Andrea just looked up at her daddy and blushed, shoving her thumb in her mouth. She was normally pretty quiet and reserved in little space. Now that Amy and Justin were introduced into the mix, it would be near impossible to get a word out of her. The only thing on her mind was cuddling with Travis as she waddled an obvious diaper waddle towards him, nursing on her thumb the whole time.

Justin, on the other hand, had already experienced this extreme diaper swelling before and made it to Amy far quicker. He flopped down on her lap, his sagging padding squishing underneath him. This was his happy place.”I love you mommy” were the words he got out right before Amy put the nipple of his binky in his mouth.

“Mommy loves you too baby boy. More than anything else in the whole world!” Amy meant every word. Being able to see Justin at his most vulnerable was the most anyone had ever trusted her. Heck, in her last relationship, she wasn’t even allowed control of the remote. Now, with her baby boy in his swollen diaper sitting on her lap, she was soaked up every minute of it.

“I have an idea for the rest of out afternoon” Travis announced to the group “how about we let these two little one play on the sand for a little bit longer? After that, I know a delicious ice cream place within walking distance we can go to for a yummy treat.” Travis had instantly taken a liking to the other couple sitting beside him. They were nice, polite, and adorable all wrapped into one cute package. He was hoping that this little ice cream date would turn into a long time friendship.

“That sounds yummy, don’t you think so baby boy” Amy asked, smiling as she received a nod from Justin. “We would love that, good idea” she told the man cuddling his diaper clad little one.

After that interaction, however, things went back to being quiet. Both the couples were content to just cuddle again. Another hour passed with barely any noises, except for the slight crinkle of the little one’s diapers as they wiggled on their caregiver’s laps.

“I have an idea” Travis blurted out, seemingly out of nowhere. “Since I bet both these little ones would love to be in fresh diapers, how about we do a diaper derby?” he asked Amy as if it was something that was common knowledge.

“A diaper derby? What’s that?” she asked, the term sounding funny. Was it something to do with running? If it was, both of these babies were going to have a very hard time.

“It is basically a diaper changing race. There is no prize, except for the winner makes his baby comfy faster. Are you and Justin in?” the man asked, already having positioned Andrea on her towel on the sand.

“Heck yeah we are” Justin said around his paci as he laid the same way Andrea was. “We can do this mommy!” he told Amy with the same enthusiasm that a football player told his team right before the Super Bowl.

After both Amy and Travis had their supplies ready, they positioned themselves between their little one’s legs. “I’m gonna kick your butt” she told Travis “and clean yours” turning her head to Justin and smiling at him.

Travis chuckled and responded “I like the trash talk! Alright, on the count of three, we’ll start. One. Two. Three!

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 7 added 1/22)

I just can’t get over how sweet this story is.  I may end up on an insulin drip if I read to much of it. Honestly I am enjoying it very much and would have loved to give it a like. Unfortunately I have run out for the day so I’ll work on that with the next chapter. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not normally into hetero but these couples are so cute.... ☺️

I love this kind of gentle submission and dominance

• 4 months later...

Chapter 8

In Amy’s mind, the sound of a starting gun rang through her head. She wanted to win this more than anything. She was an amazing mommy and wanted to prove it to Travis. Both her hands shot to the tapes holding Justin’s padding to his hips. Pushing down on his bulky crotch to get leverage to yank the sticky tapes, she felt the diaper squish under her palm from the liter of water the diaper absorbed. As she pulled the first tape free, the women Justin called mommy looked over to the other couple and saw Travis had already untaped both tapes on Andrea’s left side.

“You better hurry up” was all that the man changing Andrea’s diaper had to say as he looked over at Amy. “Have you ever changed a diaper before” he told her in a joking tone. He was sure she was an amazing mommy to her little boy, but she was as slow as molasses right now.

“Hey, you be quiet! My mommy is doing a great job” Justin chimed in, speaking up for his mommy around the nipple in his mouth. As he felt the right side of his padding loosen up, he cheered her on. “Good job mommy, you are doing a great job!” he yelled out, not caring if anyone was around to hear. 

Both the caregivers went quiet as the front of Justin and Andrea’s padding were lowered. After a slow start, Amy sped up and got even with her new daddy friend. The sound of tubs of wipes open echoed through the silent beach as they began the quick, but important, process of making sure their babies were clean. Once they were both sufficiently clean, the diapers were unfolded. 

Before this competition began, they had both decided that they would use a diaper with a stuffer. Neither Travis nor Amy wanted the other to not use a stuffer and make things go quicker. Plus, they both knew their little ones loved thicker diapers. 

“You can do it daddy” Andrea cheered out as she felt her bottom sunk into the fluffy padding she knew and loved. As she looked over at Justin, the exact same thing was happening to him. She was getting nervous, so she popped her thumb in her mouth. Nursing quickly, the smiley baby girl did a good job of hiding her nervous feelings about the derby. She really wanted daddy to win!

The bulky padding was pulled over both Justin and Andrea’s hips at a staggering pace. Tape one went on in what seemed like light speed. Tape two stuck to the plastic backing just as quickly. Both the little ones nursed on the items in the mouth quickly. It was going to be a photo finish. Tapes three and four were near simultaneous on both the little boy and girl. Once the adult babies were taped up snuggly, their caregivers raised their hands. 

“Done” Amy announced, immediately looking over to her left. 

“Finished” the man diapering Andrea nearly screamed, looking to see if his counterpart was still working. 

Both Andrea and Justin looked at each other, waiting on bated breath to hear the results. After what felt like a minute of silence, Travis came to a decision. “It looks like we have a tie! We are both winners” he told the other three, scooping his baby girl up and patting her freshly changed tushy. 

Justin hopped up and gave his mommy a hug. “I’m so proud of you mommy, you did a great job! Plus, my dipey is on snuggly” he told Amy, wiggling his hips to a chorus of crinkles. 

A massive smile came over her face. She didn’t care that she didn’t win. The fact that her baby boy was proud of her was worth way more than a diaper changing champion acknowledgement. “Thank you so much baby boy. Mommy is proud of you for being super still during your change” he told the diaper clad man in her arms, patting his bulky bottom as he wiggled it about. 

The two couple just sat on the sand and cuddled with each other for a while. This was perfect. Both caregivers held their littles and stared out over the water. When they imagined what a perfect day would be like, Travis and Amy didn’t think they could picture anything better than this. Diaper crinkles, loving snuggles, and the sound of the waves rolling onto the beach. This might be what Heaven felt like. 

After what felt like hours, Travis glanced over at Amy and got her attention. “Me and Andrea have been talking while cuddling and we would like to invite you to our favorite ice cream place. We can walk there from here. They have the best ice cream I have ever had” Travis told the women, giving her all the details about this little mom and pop ice cream parlor. 

“Wow, that sounds so good. Justin and I would love to come with. Thank you so much for inviting us! What do you say baby boy?” she nudged the man in her arms, turning her body so he was facing the other couple. 

“Tank ou” he said around the nipple in his mouth, a massive smile showing around the shield of his binky. He loved ice cream and, if this was as good as Travis says it is, him and mommy might have another spot for date nights. 

“Why don’t we get ready to head out. How about that Andrea?” he asked his girlfriend as he placed her on her feet. Travis just took a second to look at the beautiful women in front of him. Wearing nothing but a diaper, he had to chuckle at the contrast in her tan skin and the bright white of the padding wrapped around her waist. “You are the prettiest baby girl of all time” the daddy told his beautiful princess, standing up and giving her bottom a few pats. 

“And you are the most handsome baby boy I have ever laid eyes on” Amy whispered to Justin, giving him a peck on the cheek to punctuate her statement. She loved her boyfriend more than words could describe and loved to show him that in all types of different ways. Sometimes it was random gifts, others it’s a hug and a kiss. Of course, both her and her little man’s favorite way of showing love was some mommy and baby time. 

Pulling his binky out of his mouth, Justin looked Amy in the eyes and gave her a massive smile. “I love you too. You are both an unbelievable girlfriend and a perfect mommy. I don’t want anything more in my life. It’s perfect” he poured his heart out to his mommy, a tear even falling from his eye. He loved Amy so much it made him hurt. His heart nearly burst when she wiped the tear off his face. 

“Don’t cry baby boy, we are going to get some nummy ice cream” she told the man, trying to help him sink a tiny bit into little space. She knew he wasn’t a big fan of getting into deep little space around vanilla people, but a smidgen of little space never hurt anyone. “Now, how about you stand up so we can get some shorts on you” she cooed, feeling him hop off her lap as she said it. 

“We better get a skirt on you too sweetie” Travis told Andrea, picking up the bright pink skirt and holding it at his baby girl’s feet. Once she stepped in, he pulled it up her legs and over her bulky underwear. Once it sat in place, he turned her around and told the diapered girl “perfect, your Pampers are only sticking out a little” jokingly. 

“Daddy, I don’t want anyone to see my dipey” Andrea told her bearded boyfriend. She did, on occasion, like a little bit of public humiliation. Today, however, was not one of those times, Reaching down, she pulled down the skirt a little bit to cover her padded bottom. Once she pulled it down, however, the waistband of her Pamper stuck out. She couldn’t win. Figuring the padding sticking out of her skirt was the lesser of two evils, Andrea positioned the skirt so that no plastic was showing around her midriff. 

Justin, on the other hand, was very glad that he had brought a shirt. Once the sleeveless tee sat on his frame, the diaper wrapped around his bottom was hidden. Bringing his arms up to test how far the shirt would ride up, he noticed a little bit of waistband would show. It, however, was enough to worry him. He was comfortable with his ABDL side and didn’t care if anyone judged him for it. 

Andrea smiled at her daddy, clad in her skirt and bikini top, the same way Justin smiled at his mommy. They both looked at their respective caregivers in the eyes and told them the same thing: “I’m ready to go. Let’s get some ice cream”.

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 8 added 6/27)
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Day at the Beach (Chapter 11 added 6/30) (Complete)