LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

While the one tape idea is interesting, I'm not sure it would be the best option for those of us who are girls. I'm thinking that it would be difficult to get the diaper snug all over because our hips are generally wider than our waists. One tape might cause the diaper to gape at the waist on girls. At least with the two (or even better - three) tapes, they can be cinched to hug our curves better.

Not that I could test them anyway, given that they still don't have a distributor in Canada. :crybaby:

While the one tape idea is interesting, I'm not sure it would be the best option for those of us who are girls. I'm thinking that it would be difficult to get the diaper snug all over because our hips are generally wider than our waists. One tape might cause the diaper to gape at the waist on girls. At least with the two (or even better - three) tapes, they can be cinched to hug our curves better.

Not that I could test them anyway, given that they still don't have a distributor in Canada. :crybaby:

I've diapered enough girls to know about the thing with hips. It's also one of the reasons I like the female shape so much. You can really get a diaper up in the crotch with them snugly. But it does take at least four tapes or pins. I have a few pictures someplace of a model I personally diapered.

In a cloth velrco closing countour-a flat rectangle-and a thick terry cloth triangle style. I'm pretty much a perfectionist in how I put on protection. It has to fit snugly around both the waist-and up around the tops of the thighs as high as possible-since they sag when soaked anyhow.

Disposables are the same. Urine in girls tends to run to the back. It wicks up between the buttocks.

and since it also comes out much lower than on males-if there is not a snug fit around the thighs and some side padding-they leak.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the 2 tapes per side and would even recommend 3 tapes per side similar to what Attends are like. That might not go over well with the AB crowd but hey...its what I like. The scent idea is a good one. I love the smell of baby powder so something like that would really make my day.

Besides that, a Canadian distributor would be nice too. I buy from Ebay right now and it is very expensive to go that route.

I have to admit it is pretty cool that we even have a diaper designed for the AB/DL crowd.

I like the 2 tapes per side and would even recommend 3 tapes per side similar to what Attends are like. That might not go over well with the AB crowd but hey...its what I like. The scent idea is a good one. I love the smell of baby powder so something like that would really make my day.

Besides that, a Canadian distributor would be nice too. I buy from Ebay right now and it is very expensive to go that route.

I have to admit it is pretty cool that we even have a diaper designed for the AB/DL crowd.

I hope Bambino branches out in to a whole line of products!

I want a Bambino disposable swim diaper! One I can get away with wearing AS a swimsuit, but is still definately a diaper.

i just received a sample pack of these from the girlfriend for christmas. they're really nice. they look so nice and babyish. they fit snugly and they absorb well. the thing that i really like about them is how soft they are on the outside and the inside. i'm really happy about the sample pack... got to try 'em out before i buy. i can't wait to buy a case when i run out of my gift!

I like the 2 tapes per side and would even recommend 3 tapes per side similar to what Attends are like.

In my own humble opinion, the Attends with 3 tapes were always a lousy design. They were marketed to caregivers of the elderly afflicted with alzheimer's and dementia. A classic nursing home product, the old Attends had a scent that reminded me of some of janitorial detergents and disinfectants. The worst were the ones with the micro-pore liner, I purchased a whole case of those once and ended up having to throw it in a dumpster after inspecting a couple of the "briefs". First Quality made a better product back in those days, while the European products were way ahead of the game in the adult industry. The last thing I would ever want, is for a product like this to end up being just another version of a what I would consider as a less than desirable appliance aimed at the 85 plus market.

On the other hand, I do like the taping panel and lack of wetness indicator that the Bambino product has to offer. Perhaps they could come up with a more attractive design on the taping panel that's slanted just slightly towards those who are among the general public. For example: The blocks could spell the brand of the product, "Bambino" instead of repeating the word "BABY". I like the idea of a baby-powder scent, one that would be similar to the old Pampers. I have always felt that a baby powder scent has better deodorizing capability.

The Honeywell 6180

• 3 weeks later...

My Bambinos are back ordered. Up, I can't wait that long for a diaper change! Bambinos are amazing, but they only hold SO MUCH! Bambino, you made an awesome product, how come you didn't plan for the demand?!

• 2 weeks later...

Just so everybody knows, the leg elastics on the Bambinos are so good, that my REDICULOUSLY SOAKED (I've been drinking, ok) Bambino, when sitting, filled up with pee and leaked out the WAIST!!

OMG! I just peed again, and my diaper blew up! I'm not joking, the plastic burst and the overly saturated fluff just burst out on to my floor!! Wow, Bambinos are more obsorbant than their plastic can handle!

There is a website that has adult diapers with single tabs. They sell them in sample packs as well as full packages. Back to the single tab, think about how the two tab diapers fit on an adult now, they form around the thighs and up on the hips/waist, giving leakage protection in that area. If you were to take away this material in this area, the diaper could be prone to more leakage around the thigh if you were to be laying or sleeping.

If the diaper, like some have said, were to be made proportionate to baby diapers, then it possibly could work for the best.

ooo.. a whole new bambino diaper coming out the end of this month that is even more absorbent etc. hmm..

talked about on the bambino diaper interview posted today.

Where, exactly, is this interview posted?

As some of you might know, XP Medical has a chart of a bunch of different diapers they tested.

http://xpmedical.com/dtest.html

It's a pretty decent test, shows that Abena trumps Molicare. Anyway, I asked if they would add a Bambino to their test, and they said they would! However, they want me to send them 2 Medium Bambinos. Being unemployed due to downsizing, I can't spare much of anything for anybody. If anybody wants to chip in, I'll make sure the test results get shared with everybody.

Here's the message, with my original message quoted within:

Yes, I would be interested in testing it. We need two samples, size

Medium. If you can spare them, I will send you the results.

Our address is:

XP Medical

1682 E Ocean Ave

Ventura, CA 93001

Sincerely,

Gary Evans

XP Medical

www.xpmedical.com

1-888-485-2268

On Jan 16, 2008, at 9:05 PM, sonicjmc@comcast.net wrote:

> I was hoping you might put a diaper from BambinoDiapers.com through

> your test. It's unbelievably comfortable and is probably the most

> leak proof I've ever worn. Even though they were made for people

> whom LIKE wearing diapers, the excellent absorbancy and comfort has

> made them perfect for incontinence also, despite the babyish print on the

> tape zone. I have had

> ONE leak since I started wearing them, and I was

> hoping you'd be willing to run one through your tests.

Just ordered a case for myself.. hope they don't go on back order tooo quickly. I am incontinent, so my sister and brother have seen me in my diapers, but wearing ones with baby accross the front in wooden blocks is pushing things just a bit.

Just ordered a case for myself.. hope they don't go on back order tooo quickly. I am incontinent, so my sister and brother have seen me in my diapers, but wearing ones with baby accross the front in wooden blocks is pushing things just a bit.

I think the plain diapers will be all-white to them.

HA! All White, All right, HAHA,

BambinoDiapers.com says

"BLANK, all-white Machine-Printed Frontal Panel "

Ok, call me stupid, but if it's blank, how is it machine PRINTED?

For alot of machine printers the term is "print white" or color everywhere except here.( where here is every where)