LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I took some photos if anyone is interested. As a note, not trying to be an antagonist, I promise. I do think it's fair for people to see both sides of a product though. I know some people couldn't care less about the feel of plastic or the thickness between your legs, but as a diaper fetishist, those are things I take carefully into consideration and I know that there are many others who do too. My disappointments with these diapers lay in both of those areas and also the fact that I feel like Bambino engaged in some ABU-esque type marketing. Which honestly, they really didn't have to. Bambino has a very loyal customer base because they so consistently deliver what they promise - just kind of a bummer that they felt the need to exaggerate on this one.

NOTE: In these pics, ALL of these diapers had been sitting around for a couple days open, been fluffed up, etc. so they were all at the same "fluffy"ness.

mslydg.jpg

20it06b.jpg

• Like 1

I have tried my second one of the the new Bambino's and again the tapes have poped off the back of the diaper. When I put this one on, I made sure that it was not as tight as it should have been, but the tape still popped off. I tried to put them on loosly so that they would not have a lot of stress on them, but it sill came loose. Absorbancy is great, but as long as the tapes keep comming off, I dont think that I will buy them again.

Got my samples today. Just some preliminary opinions based on appearance since I won't get a change to wear any of them until at least tonight.

Teddy

- First time trying these. I was surprised that they seem noticeably thicker than regular Bambinos which I was not expecting. Not a huge difference but notable all the same. I thought they where more or less the same thing with just a different print.

New Diaper

- Thickness wise it is in fact, based on my observations, if anything only marginally thicker than the regular Bambinos and about the same as the Teddy. They are very noticeably heavier than the Teddy though which leads me to believe they're either more compressed or have a lot more sap or something. The plastic is softer but I do still definitely prefer Molicare over anyone else still in that respect. I was hoping for something Molicare-esque plastic wise.

Active Ultra

- Again, thought these where pretty much identical to the Bambinos just with the velcro instead of plastic front panel. They're much thinner and folded up smaller though. Not necessarily a bad thing, I like variety but it was surprising.

Well, curiosity got the better of me so I ordered a sample.

These don't appear to be any thicker or better performing than the regular Bams... they certainly aren't close to the capacity offered by the Dry 24/7. Also, Bambino has their sizing WAY off. My waist is 36" and I can barely fit into the medium. Fits up to 42" my arse... I'd say 38" is pretty much max for the medium.

• Like 1

I think, based on the samples I got, Active Ultra, Teddy, New all in medium, that your review seems pretty fair and accurate. They aren't hugely thicker than other diapers you mention but are a bit thicker and do end up being about the same as the Abena X-Plus or Dry 24/7 although it's hard for me to compare the later since I only have medium Drycares which are crazy big. I also find as someone with a 30" waist that these fit great and better than most mediums. I'd say they're about the same size-wise as medium Tranquility ATNs.

This is just a personal preference thing but I find that these are way up there in comfort level. I'm not sure if I like them more than my favs the Molicare Super Plus but they're a contender for sure. It seems like Abena Xpluses and Dry 24/7s are among the more popular favorites but I personally don't care for them, just to give context.

Sorry to ask again but, are Secure and Active Ultra more or less the same diaper? If they in fact are, even factoring in decompression, mine came pre-decompressed being samples, the Active Ultra is far thinner than the new Bambino. A bit thicker than but closer to the ATN than even the Teddy. They're also folded up into a much smaller footprint, which the Secure looks like it is as well in the review, and even with that being the case they're much thinner folded up.

Compared to everything I have in a similar actual size which includes ATN, Molicare Super, Molicare Super Plus, Wellness, Attends Extended, Abena X-Plus, Bambino Classico, Bambino Teddy, and Active Ultra, it's the thickest of any of those. It's not by a huge amount as Adrian notes in her review. It's thicker than the Abena X-Plus in the same way that the X-Plus is thicker than the Molicare Super Plus. It's mostly a negligible difference.

On a side note though, I have bought the Abena X-Pluses three times. A year or two back once in Air and once in regular and I swear this newest batch I have are significantly thinner than the older ones but I don't have any of the older ones to compare to. I'd even go so far as to say it seems thinner than the current Molicare Super Plus.

All said, I still want to try out the ABU version just because of the print. I'm not even into AB stuff but I do dig cartoony designs like that and variety is always welcome.

Secure and Active Ultra are very similar. I think certain ones of the diapers based on their makeup and what not are compressed differently. I mean I can take out a whole stack of Secure X-Plus's and put them next to a stack of the New Bambino and the thickness difference is quite obvious. But, I think we should honestly get away from this "thickness" comparison because the difference is so minute - the absorbency and performance along with the design/print and fit make the Bambino great and the added thickness and customer service is just a bonus.

For me the big winner with them is the fit and comfort. Performance is another plus. They do absorb a whole lot wick decently and do a great job of keeping moisture away from the skin. With me I can actually use up most of the absorbency unlike Abena X-Plus or 24/7 which always leaks out the back of the legs due to poor, oversized, fit. I think the plastic also plays a part as the Abena X-Plus and Dry 24/7 seem to not be very elastic. Instead they tend to stretch out and get loose. That also happens with the Classicos for me as well but to a lesser extent as they fit me better to start with. These new diapers seem to have a much more elastic shell that both improves comfort and longevity.

On the downside though, I did have tapes coming loose towards the end of wearing one for a few hours. Now this happens to me with Dry 24/7s and regular Bambinos as well not so much with some of the other brands I wear. I'd say it's the tape panel expect that the 24/7s don't have one. That's easy enough to fix with some additional tape but it would be nice not to have to do that.

As a recreational user I don't buy diapers all that often and am planning to make another fairly large, for me, purchase towards the end of November. I'm pretty sure now a bag of the "New Diaper" will be on my shopping list.

For many DLs, thickness is a HUGE deal which is why the ABDLs companies ALWAYS brag that quality.

@Banter -

Secures are the exact same thickness as the Teddy and other Bambinos as they are the exact same diaper with a different waist band print. :)

Thickness is a HUGE deal to a point though - nobody wants a thin Depends-like diaper but I think people don't want the other end of the spectrum either where its so thick that you can't fit your clothes over it and you can't wear in public. Most people are going to wanna spend money on a diaper they can't even remotely consider wearing in public because it looks like they have a tumor growing out of them because of the thickness of the diaper...obviously, a percentage of people want a super thick diaper to just play around in their home - sure. But, I don't think that is the majority - especially when you spend that kind of money.

I've worn double cloth diapers out in public. Far thicker than any disposable could ever be. Nobody has ever said a thing. The whole "People can see if you have a dip on under your clothes!" is a myth. The general public is so oblivious to the world around them that you'd have to do something like wear a clown suit to get any attention at all.

I'll just throw this out there. I got my samples in and wore one of the 'new' Biancos out yesterday and to a car club meeting and they work about as well as they always have. The fit is still good, and they don't show under my jeans ;) they don't leak, etc. I have always been on the edge of the medium sizing for this brand. This means tha the tapes 'barely' reach the landing zone around my legs :blush: I' not 'fat' per se, but I do have thighs due to a lot of bike riding over the years....muscle type of thing. Well, that and probably more "junk in my trunk' than I should have. :blush:

Anyways, the new ones fit and work as well as they always have, and I didn't get a tape to pop off (leg) until later in the evening while I was siting down here in front of the 'puter, and the thing was wet already, adding more strain to the tapes *shrug*

they soaked up a good amount, which was good because I had 2 big glasses of water with dinner :P and I had the proverbial 'high water mark' across my butt ;) It felt wet, yeah, but I think it could have held more if I was so inclined to push it, thats probably due to added SAP or what not.

I ordered a couple of each, in mediums and larges (teddys med only, as they were out of large, Biancos M/L) and the combo pack for the "new diaper (1 each med and large).

I was going to do more testing, but I don't have time. I have to work tonight, and Friday I have to go to San Bernadino for a meeting, so wearing there is out. I might hook up with Bri though....if he calls me back :P

So my current play time is limited, but I might try again over the weekend or next week. I've been wearing a *LOT* recently(both day and night), but I'm not sure why....possibly stress, which I had a good amount of recently.

Anyways, a soggy diaper does help :blush:

When I get to the "new" diaper I'll post something about it as well.

OH! and BTW Annie, I'm a D/L and an adult kid, and I use my diapers and training pants for their intended purpose, not to "just' masturbate :blush: granted they are good for that too, but I don't like to waste things, and disposables go with that. Though I wear cloth as well, which s is nice for all of the above uses ;)

I guess I'm at that age where sex isn't as 'urgent' as it is with younger people. I get turned on like most guys, but I can also just wear a diaper with out the 'side effects' of arousal, and still be happy :)

Now if I had someone to share this with....it might be different :P but then again, maybe not *shrug*

I'm just as happy in a wet or wet and messy diaper or all of the above while polishing the ol' barber pole ;)

Kind of the best of all worlds ;)

I do like the print of the new diaper.....and as for a name....I thought they could stick with the "bear' theme abd call these "Pandas"

If anyone wants to use that as a suggestion go ahead. I don't feel like creating a new Facebook page just for that....UGH.

More to 'come' :roflmao:

I identify as a dl but don't have much of a sexual component to wearing diapers. I just like wearing them.

I think they're bears and bunnies. I tend to think of Hello Kitty based on the design so maybe "Hello Bunny" or even "Hello Panda" even though the bears clearly aren't pandas the word panda sounds nice.

Should i jump on the bandwagon here ?

I work In the industry making Diaper's

In theory

There are more then one party involved when it comes to Bambino's

Bambinos is the Buyer or a company

XXX Diaper Manafacturing plant is there supplier

. Bambino's is a special order client and not a regular customer ,

Bambinos are made by batch lot's as why you incounter out of stock fairly often

Thickness and sizing , in theory there is more pulp in a larger size diaper obviously , however the thickness remains the same standart for the core

Plastic frontal zone , might cost abit more with the plastic outerlayer over the printed layer but they come in a same roll as normal rolls of frontal designs ,

i dont see justification of being so much more cost wyse ,

Secure xplus vs bambino's

Mostly made in the same plant , diffrence or similarity's

Abdl Vs incon market ,

Bambino Abdl = special clients on casual basis

Secures : regular on basis client

I worked in many industries similar ,

Products that often look alike are actualy the same thing with a difrent label / print and they come from the same darn place ,

dry 24 have way thicker cores and more pulp then bambinos do ,

Secures / bambinos are the same diaper with a difrent frontzone ect in theory same product difrent label with mostly identical specifications ,

LOL Adrian and Lilannie! Diaper catfight! :P

I've tried the new bambinos, and I proudly back up what bambino stated! this diaper is just as or more absorbent than a dry24/7. I wore one to bed last night around this time 9pm and I' knew I wet it about 5 times last night. Then I went to work in it (5am) for about two hours and still kept wetting, and that disgusting filthy diaper held it all!

With the dry 24/7 you get a thick diaper that has a lot of pinholes. Whats the point of being x absorbent, if you're going to end up with piss all over your bed? :(

Now what happened to my comment about the paid Bambino spokesperson?

Did I get a little bit too close to the truth there?

Step 1: A mod deletes your comment, in which you insult/attack another user.

Step 2: Post basically the same comment.

Step 3: ???

You know how forums work, Finn. I'm certain you've been around the block. Can't we just call it a day with the underhanded comments and get back on the topic, discussing this product?

Wore a bambino X all day today. Kept me dry, but the bottom tape on each side popped at the back as others have reported. I didn't notice as I had plastic pants on, but would have had a problem without them! Definitely something Bambino is going to have to look into.