LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Yea I got 4 packs of Teddys and 2 packs of Bianco.it would have been cool if it would of had 3 packs of Teddys and 3 packs of Classico. I wish they had there website set up to get a mix like that. Only mix They offer is a mix of Teddy,Bianco,Classico. I only like Baby Printed diapers.

they did mention a size change, but really i thought they would have gone a bit bigger on the mediums and brought back the smalls

Anyone have feedback on the new larges? i would assume they shrunk also?

mediums used to fit me perfect (i like them fairly snug, and they were great for a day time diaper) and larges were just a bit too much and would always leak (though they were nice and roomy!), maybe now the largest might fit me a bit better

Wanted to know if anyone else is seeing an odd issue where the central pad is either missing or VERY thin (You hold it up to the light and can see this strip down the center that is thinner than the rest.)

Sounds like they've undergone the same "improvements" that Secure X-Plus did earlier this year. A shame, really. But I still think they have a much cuter fit than any other diaper brand, so I'll be sticking with em. :)

sounds like the company that makes the fabine is letting bambino have it as well. If you remember the first pics the tape panel said secure plus on it. Aka bambino. they all must come from the same factory in china. Abunivrese is getting them from buntewindel so it's not their product. Hope this means the high quality diaper will cost less from bambino

• Like 1