LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I cant believe how bad the tapes are on these bambino bellisimo diapers... its my first time trying the Bambino brand and I have to say, I'm disappointed in these because the tapes so frequently break off or just aren't sticky enough to stay stuck to the landing zone. There is a pretty good chance I wont order these again...

I have never had this problem with Abena M3 or 4s or Molicare Super Plus. The taping system on these other diapers is so much better. Heck, I've had less problems with the 6 tape system on Depends than these Bambino Bellisimo diapers...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

According to Bambino's website, it looks like they are going to begin to incorporate a softer cotton lining on the inside of their diapers. The roll-out will gradual as they move through their current stock. Can't wait to try the new lining!

Bambinos do run on the small side. I am between sizes and mediums 'fit' but larges are to big :badmood: I bounce between 36" and 38" waist and I stay with mediums. I tried the larges and they are 1) to long and 2) gap behind my legs and leak, I can't get them to fit well at all. I also use mediumAbena M-4's and they fit fine :thumbsup: bambinos don't, so I all but gave up with them. The bellisimos are fine, they are thick and hold a lot and last quite a while, but the sizing again....just bugs me. Of all the lines they have though, I'll stick with the Bellisimos simply because they seem to fit the best and perform well.

I did order a bunch of Abenas though, just in case ;)

OH! and stick with the mediums, they will do better on you than me as you are smaller in build, so you should have no issues ;)