LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Thats the shipping that they charge me living here in Los Angeles. Shipping elsewhere will more then likely be different. I was kind of amazed that XP medical shipping was so high, since they are just over in Ventura, which is like 90 minutes from Los Angeles..*shrug* I didn't check to see where Northshore shipped from, but it's probably out of state...which is why it's more.

The only reason I can think of is since Bambino does not charge shipping they have a little of it built into the price - but that price covers everyone in the United States for shipping basically...if you get what I am saying.

For me at least, I get so used to dealing with places like Amazon where shipping is always free/hidden. Especially with Prime where it's 2-day free. When I buy from a smaller retailer that charges actual shipping I'm always surprised by how much it seems to have gone up since the early 00s.

honestly, I was greatly dissatisfied with this website. I ordered and paid for 4 diapers, (2 samples). It cost me 15 dollars. After a month I contacted them only to find that the pakage had been lost. They were no help at all. They simply told me to take it up with USPS. After having to call the post office, waiting three days for them to investigate and telling over 5 people that my diapers were lost, they told me they couldn't do anything. They advised me to take it up with Bambino. I went to HDIS.com and I got a variety pack of 24 diapers for 11.90 <- that's with shipping and taxes included. It was WAY cheaper and had better, faster service.

^ Big difference between a variety pack and 4 diaper samples - you do realize Bambino has to actually rip open cases/packs to get these samples? That is why the higher cost because they are essentially wasting a case for samples...it is like that in a lot of places that offer those types of diapers...

• 3 weeks later...

Well if I understand you right, the ones they sold with the stretch thing caused them alot of grief. I also understood this was a very active thread when they had that version and I believe they made good on all of those way back then. Now being time has went by for quite a bit, I would ask you as I am sure they will.

• Like 1

Well if I understand you right, the ones they sold with the stretch thing caused them alot of grief. I also understood this was a very active thread when they had that version and I believe they made good on all of those way back then. Now being time has went by for quite a bit, I would ask you as I am sure they will.

Guest Diaperdragon

^ If I really wanted to I could probably go a full 24 hours in 1 Bambino but with multiple wettings and such - it would become extremely uncomfortable.

So how dose Bambino compare to Dry 24/7 and Abena.

From my experience, Abena 4's absorb more and faster as do Dry 24/7. They are not as babyish though as Bambino. Bambinos absorb a lot but not as much as the other two. Other than that, they share many same features.

I typically wear Abena M4's as I've found they chafe me less, haven't given me a rash, absorb the quickest and most and are a better price then the other two mentioned here. I rarely use the Dry 24/7 as they are expensive, too bulky under most of my clothing and fit well but not as good as Abenas do. Bambinos I wear on occasion and don't really have an issue with them, just for me they don't stop leaks as well as Abena in different positions, often give me a rash if worn for a couple days. Not sure why?? Less PH balancing or wicking ability?? I only drink about a glass of water a day and the rest diet pop or something else soooo??

Guest Diaperdragon

From my experience, Abena 4's absorb more and faster as do Dry 24/7. They are not as babyish though as Bambino. Bambinos absorb a lot but not as much as the other two. Other than that, they share many same features.

I typically wear Abena M4's as I've found they chafe me less, haven't given me a rash, absorb the quickest and most and are a better price then the other two mentioned here. I rarely use the Dry 24/7 as they are expensive, too bulky under most of my clothing and fit well but not as good as Abenas do. Bambinos I wear on occasion and don't really have an issue with them, just for me they don't stop leaks as well as Abena in different positions, often give me a rash if worn for a couple days. Not sure why?? Less PH balancing or wicking ability?? I only drink about a glass of water a day and the rest diet pop or something else soooo??

That's what I liked about Abena's they Absorb more quickly and