LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

They definitely have - it was part of an announcement in the spring that all lines were being refreshed. The new Teddys I just received yesterday have a shiny plastic tape landing zone (instead of the matte one they used to hhave), a fluffier feel to them (the company mentioned compressing them a little less), and a wider crotch (the diaper feels a little wider in there).

What kind of bums me out is that the diaper comes up on the hips to a point that isn't as high (it has a lower rise) than it used to. I loved when the diaper just stuck out a little bit from the pants I was wearing, but I also need the rise to come up in case I'm pointing that way. Had I known that this changed happened, I might have just gotten a case of the Bellissimos. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope,

The Classico (baby blocks) and bianco are the same and the origional diapers that Bambino came out with initially.

The next was the Teddy, which has more SAP in the seat and back area and was intended as an over night or extended wear print diaper.

The Bellissimo is the over-the-top item they came out with to combat the Fabine monster that ABU was importing. It has a L*O*T more padding and SAP through the center and is just a really heavy duty long wear/ extended wear product for those who want something like that

The X-plus is an older item from the Secure personal care line. I is a modification of the 'secure plus' diaper, which was a good all around item (no longer available :( ) which was comparable to Depend briefs. This is one of my favorite diapers though, as it was designed as an extended wear or over night item. It's comfortable and has wonderful capacity :thumbsup: but is also discreet! ;)

So all the current inventory in Bambino are actually different 'chassis' (the fluff/ pulp and SAP interior) with similar outer shells, but different prints. Bambino just changed the sizing so they are all 'supposedly' able to fit the same body type, though on this I think they goofed....as I can no longer really wear mediums and larges are a tad to big for me :badmood: but thats another matter.

Essentially all bambino products "look' the same, but they aren't. I like the Biancos and Teddys and Bellisimos, and Xplus' but if they don't fit, they don't do me much good :P

hope this helps

qwack

maybe the same SIZING....but defiantly NOT the same construction or internal 'chassis' The Classico is no where the same diaper as the Bellissimo...

Ordered a sample pack again because bambino stated the mediums are now two inches larger (More like the original cut and style) i don't see the size change. Only difference i noticed is that the feeling of the plastic has changed yet again. Starting to feel a little rough rather then the smooth feel. Also noticed on the large bambino the print of the classico is completely different. The colors are no longer pastel but more primary colors. My wife likes them more but im not 100% certain about it. Has anyone else noticed these changes? Also the large feel a lot bigger. (Seem to be a little large then the case of larges that i bought months ago). Wish they would just stick with one plastic, once print color, and one size!

• Like 1

its posible your were made and a roll change and an ink change

when a roll gets changed thay glue the material to the preavious one to continue making product non stop

when ink gets changed somtimes its a little thicker or thiner

this goes for most machine made things

Ordered a sample pack again because bambino stated the mediums are now two inches larger (More like the original cut and style) i don't see the size change.

I have some of the first run of Bellas and some samples ordered a few weeks ago. The mediums are precisely two inches wider around the waist. One inch on each side. Not sure when that change was made.

My recent Bambino order came today. This comes on the heels of not having used their product in quite some time. The last time I ordered anything was the first release of the Bellas before they even had a name. I stopped ordering them as I wasn't a fan of the stiffer rougher plastic. It didn't do well with my skin.

A couple weeks back I ordered some samples of the Bella as I had heard they had changed. As reported several posts back they are slightly bigger, notably thicker and softer in the padding, and most importantly the plastic is a smoother more rubbery variety I like a lot more.

So this time I ordered two bags of Bellas and samples of the Teddy and X-Plus. This could have more to do with staggering of production but I was surprised to find how different they are. The Teddy and Bella have the same smooth plastic but the Teddy is about two inches bigger in the back wings than the Bella. The X-Plus is the same size as the Bella but has the rougher plastic of the older Bellas. The Bella is thicker than the Teddy which is about the same thickness as the X-Plus but noticeably heavier. Likely due to the increased SAP.

I know that duck

Any one else have ongoing issues with the Biancos splitting up the back, right up the middle?

I've tried putting them on looser, changing tape position, still split.

Yes. I have had the same problem. I have also had it happen with abena x plus and wellness.

When the plastic splits what are you doing? Bending over...is it wet/full? etc etc. There are a lot of factors that go into splitting of a diaper and they happen with every diaper out there. Typically it has to do with tightness and being full.

I ordered a batch of Classicos (they had run out of everything else printed by that point) for the play party I have coming up tomorrow, and I (of course) tested one out. Very thick, very comfy (with proper powdering), and thirsty as hell. Not at all like my first experience with Teddies, where I had to take it off because of the road rash it was delivering to my inner thighs...

I'm probably one of the most picky people when it comes to diapers not meeting the standards of the older Attends from the 90's. But I have to say, i'm really impressed with the last batch of Bianco (All-White Diapers). Although nothing is as strong as the older attends in reguards to ripping, it appears to me that something in the (new) outer linning of these diapers is a tinny bit thicker, or stronger.

I don't know if this has any relevence but I buy the Extra large even though I'm only a 34w becase of the way I like to fold the top front and back edges in. It is possible that the extra large verson of their diapers are a tinny bit thicker to acommidate for the extra size and mass, I'm not sure about that, but it seems so when I run my finger nail against the plastic. Also, I'm really impressed as these have not ripped from casual movement in a chair, or when sitting on the floor like the older versions did. But they probably would still tear if you got too rough in them. ..By that I mean squarming on the floor while sitting on your butt like baby's often do.

I guess the point I'm making is, these new Bianco (All-White Diapers) seem much better then the previous version. And I love how thick they now feel when they get wet. I hope Bambino's owner sticks to this design in every way. Although I would never argue for an even thicker outer plastic shell, I must admit that these diapers are a huge improvement over the last. Once again, I buy the Extra large size so they might be a bit thicker in the plastic outside. Bambino.com now has a great thing going IMO, I hope they stick to it, and please don't change things.

P.S. Many people talk about the quality of the tree tapes. I personally don't use them as real baby diapers don't have three taps. And the way I fold my diapers, you don't see the taps and I think it makes my diapers look more like the real thing. I do have a tutorial I did a few years back if anyone is interested to see what I'm doing. I really think many of you would like how I mod them.

This is one sample image, but it's not the full tutorial, but you can get the idea http://www.dailydiap...1246_101061.jpg

Note: Because of the way I fold them, the staples are not exposed, and never touch your skin. They are not exposed on the out side either as the packaging tape used to tape the back to the front of the diaper on the back side covers the staples, They are hidden.