LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Well, my package of the totally dry xplus (formerly secure xplus) and though I ordered 2 bags, the box was H*E*A*V*Y! I was amazed at the weight that 24 medium diapers possesed...unless they slipped something else in there...hmmmm

Anyways, I got my stuff. Hasn't had time to wear any as I'm working a lot more because someone left the company, and the rest of us have to pick up the slack, and it's been a LOT busier so that means more work, and me just being frickin' tired.

Anyways, I'm a happy camper with one of my fav diapers restocked....up up and away! :thumbsup:

I wonder what the new announcement will be this time...they are buying out ABU...?? :roflmao:

Those dry xplus look pretty thick. Just wish the lines were not there. If I ever win the 100Million dollor lottory, you guys are all going to get a thick all white diaper and some crazy cute baby designed diapers.

Wish me luck. Let me just plug in a few numbers and see what happens. hehe :mf_microwave:

So by the way, are there any brands out there that make a thicker outer shell plastic like the older Attends? Just curious.

DAMMIT! >.<

And I just ordered 2 bags of the xplus' Grrrrrrr :glare:

Guess I have to go some of these as well.......

and soon as someone else said, before they sell out :P

I got my case today and so far I like them. They are very soft. I have only wet it once and so far no prob. I am really excited to get to try these as I have always wanted to try them out. I hope that Bambino is sucsessful in selling these as it would be really neat if they could bring in other Euopean diapers like Attends and others. It would be great to have a stateside supplier of Euro Tena Maxis and Attends!

I can't wait for my small Tena Maxi Slips to come in - picture time. They are too pretty ;-)

I like the looks of them as well and its great that they were able to bring in all three sizes so that most everybody can try them out.

I have tried them out before and really liked them. I'm not all about super thick diapers and more interested in how they fit and overall comfort. The Tena Maxis really fit that bill and it's great to have a US supplier of them now. The other euro diaper I have tried that I really like a lot is the Beesana Nacht. Having tried a bunch of different euro brands they all seem to have a much softer more flexible plastic than US sold brands like US Attends, Bambino, Dry 24/7, Tranquility, Depend, etc which all have a stiffer rougher plastic.

I picked up my case yesterday and imagine my shock that bamboo screwed up with my order. Regardless I'm really happy that they were able to import this great diaper. Even though I got the non discreet box. It was no big deal. I did get a question about the tena slip brand some woman's asked where I ordered from lol

Go back and look at your order. there are 2 ways to get a case. either pay for it and have it shipped as they receive it, in the Tena box, or pay an extra handling fee for having the case repackaged into a plain box with no markings. You have to look at the order carefully to see that. If they charged you extra for repackaging and didn't do it, then they owe you that fee back.

If you didn't choose that option, then you got what you ordered, the way you ordered it.

Go back and check your order..

Enjoy the Tenas while your at it! ;)

Yeah they charged me the handling fee of 3 bucks I will email bombino in a bit. But it's not a big deal. One time I ordered the danki nights and the box was sorta torn when I picked it up every one saw the diapers in there and the worse part is those diapers were pinkish. Dam they absorbed much haven't seen them ever since :(

I got my order today of a bag of Tena Slip Maxi and two Bella samples today. The Tenas I knew what I as getting as I have gotten samples of them before off eBay. Just happy to be able to buy them by the bag for a reasonable price. The interesting thing for me was to see how the Bellas have changed since the initial run.

For one, the plastic is a totally different plastic. At least to the hand it feels softer and a great deal smoother. The first run Bellas and older Bambinos in general all have rather rough plastic

Second, they might be slightly thicker but probably not.

Lastly on sizing, I heard tell of the sizing being adjusted to be larger but they seem to be more or less identical. There's a slight difference in the size of the back wings being about an inch total wider but that might just be slight variations in production.

Just have to vent...

BAMBINOS YOU SUCK, GET A REAL DISTRIBUTOR IN CANADA OR SMARTEN UP AND START SHIPPING TO CANADA!!!

Im sick of having to order 4 or more cases whenever B4NS has stock(which is once or twice a year), then hoping they actually have stock when i need to re-order. im sick of them being out of stock for 8months and not even having the option of paying a little more to buy direct

My last purchase was when they FINALLY got a shipment in last FEB, they have been out of stock since and cant even get a response, while bambinos at least responds saying it will be 60-80 days before they get stock. this is crazy, how can a person run a business when they have no stock for 10 months?

Im getting pissed off now, im down to 2 bags and no help (stock...) in sight...

Maybe becoming a Canadian distributor for Bambino yourself might help, if B4NS can't get the job done. Always an opportunity if you look....sorry to hear about your troubles though....It might be worth some thought. If something is worth doing it's worth doing right...and if you want something done right, do it yourself! :thumbsup: give B4NS a run for their money! ;)

Maybe becoming a Canadian distributor for Bambino yourself might help, if B4NS can't get the job done.

If I thought I could make a go at this...then I would love to go into full time diaper sales. It would be kinda hard not to use the product though :D

Why is it that Bambino can't ship directly? Usually even small companies have no problem shipping internationally, even if it is very expensive.

They may not want to compete with their distributor, or maybe the don't want to deal with filling out the customs paperwork for many small orders.