LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Bought a case of Bellissimo medium. These diapers seem to fit a little tighter than Abenas (which fit me perfectly), and there are issues with the tapes. It seems that it is important not to tape them to tightly, because they seem to perform better when loose. Capacity is incredible though.

I've emailed b4ns and didn't get a response, do I emailed bambino and they told me that b4ns will be restocking with all of the bambino products in the next month or so

(null)

That's good to know!!!! :-)

that announcement just made my day - I have yet to try Bambino and I am happy to hear that B4NS will be getting more now, it's about time! :)

Not a bad plan though. Keeping the supply high enough to satisfy, but low enough where they'll buy when the product does come in stock.

It's a risky plan at best.

Some people don't mind waiting for product to arrive... but those who don't want to wait will go to a competing product, and once the competition has their business you may not get it back.

In the business world regular inventory shortages and product delays are a sign of a company that either has bad leadership or is cash poor. In Bambino's case I'm betting it is the latter. They don't have a ton of money so they don't order inventory in significant quantity to keep things flowing smoothly.

Look at XP for example. The only times I have known them to run out of anything were due to manufacturing delays, not because they sold out and were waiting to get more in.

Never said it was a smart plan. Just said it wasn't bad. As I don't know much about the company I can't comment on their cash flow. Though if they are releasing a new diaper soon while having money issues, I would wonder if they aren't diversifying a little too much.

Though if they are releasing a new diaper soon while having money issues, I would wonder if they aren't diversifying a little too much.

I would imagine they are trying to hit on the "next best thing."

Bambino revolutionized the ABDL diaper market when they first rolled out their product... they enjoyed a lot of success. However as far as I have been able to determine every "new" product they have come out with since then has been a flop. So they are going to cycle rapidly through a number of different designs in hopes of finding another huge hit.

They might find success, but trying out a variety of new products is another great way to eat through cash reserves. All that money into R&D and marketing won't be recouped if the product doesn't have a good run.

What Bambino really needs to do instead is focus on improving the quality of their main line product. When the Classico first came out it was just about perfect. The fit was right, the tapes held like nobody's business, the design was acceptably juvenile and the capacity was among the best available. But over the years this has suffered. Bams are cut smaller than they used to be, leading to awkward in-between fits for many people. The tapes are lower quality and less sticky, they pop off more frequently. The diapers are thinner too. While they may have roughly the same capacity as the initial batch some of the pulp has been replaced by more SAP, which reduces the bulk. To your average incontinent person less bulk is a good thing, but to an ABDL this is not true.

I would surmise that the changes in Bambino's main product are directly related to the changes in the Secure X-Plus, which is a virtual clone. We all know that Secure is the parent company, and in trying to make their main line diaper more affordable and more appealing to the incontinence market they have made Bambino (which shares the manufacturing line) less appealing to the ABDL market.

• Like 1

You are 100% Right Bambino quality did go down a LOT!! over the years the tapes don't hold very good at all and the absorbency is also much lower. I can deal with the absorbency but the tapes need a major fixing ASAP. My Girlfriend puts my diaper on me I sit up and all you hear is the tapes poping loose 100% BS. I found some videos on YouTube that someone did that shows these problems the videos are posted on this site. I am not going to order any more diapers from Bambino till there diapers are how they where made a few years ago. I am going back to ABU there tapes hold VERY good and I think there absorbency is good. I just cant deal will Bambino selling us something that does not stay on nice and snug.

. The tapes are lower quality and less sticky, they pop off more frequently. The diapers are thinner too. While they may have roughly the same capacity as the initial batch some of the pulp has been replaced by more SAP, which reduces the bulk. To your average incontinent person less bulk is a good thing, but to an ABDL this is not true.

I'm sorry, but if you don't order from them, how do you know any of this?

I have in my possession three different runs of Bambino over two years, not including the Bellissimos in my possession. The cut, including that of the teddy, is completely unchanged. The ONLY bambino product that has a different cut is the Bellissimo.

I will note that despite that, however, the material on the lining of the diaper has most definitely changed.

Perhaps we'll see some real competition appear from Bambino soon. Due to issues with the company itself, ABU doesn't fulfill that role for myself, and for many others, considering their ridiculously shady business practices. There is a simple truth that competition is good (I firmly believe that without it, the current Bambino lines other than the original would not have been released) and breeds creativity.

As to Bambino running out of stock, the truth is likely much simpler: Diapers must be purchased in a production sense in bulk. They don't just run off a bunch whenever somebody orders some like it's a copy machine. More likely, the Bels are in between scheduled shipments (sizes OTHER than the cases are still in stock) and they're only selling the smaller volumes until the next run arrives. Especially in a niche market, this is often how things go. Since I've got about ten diapers left, I've ordered a sample of Active Ultra to see if they fit my needs. If they do not, I will probably order more Molicare for the time being.

I dig the Active Ultras myself.

On the running out of stock issue, XP is not comparable to Bambino. Bambino is mostly selling products manufactured specifically for them. They're both the retailer and the maker. XP is selling products that are made my someone else and have a much broader distribution. With Bambino they are the distribution so they have far less margin for overages in terms of manufacturing. It's why so many companies in other markets that make niche products, such as the collectable toy industry, work almost entirely on pre-orders. That way they're always making as close to demand as possible.

You can't really do that with diapers as ABU, who also often run out of stock, have shown us with the Fabine. The pre-order model doesn't really work with consumable products imo. I think it's just something we're going to have to live with for anything made just for this community.

The supply issue I would imagine is difficult as they probably order huge shiploads of the product and I would imagine it is made elsewhere so the shipment of the supply can be tricky as far as timing goes in order to make sure they dont have huge stockpiles that don't fit where the store the product. I assure you they want to sell product and DON'T WANT to run out of product but it happens especially when you have a niche product as great as theirs is.

On that same topic, they are likely buying several seacans full at a time, add in the shipping and warehousing, that's alot of coin to drop in one shot.

Now you expect them to drop twice as much coin upfront and then they also have to deal with warehousing it. It's likely just not practical for them.

Also, let's not forget that these are mass manufactured and things do get fukd up, I would hate to be stuck with 50k worth of scrap inventory, 100k worth would really suck..,,

(null)

I need a honest opinion now....

I'm a 40 inch waist, and I know a uk store selling the classic Bambinos in packs of 8 or 16, I don't want to get the wrong size.

Should I go for medium or large?

As some so called medium sized diapers fit like small, an example is the Cuddlz diapers, they fit on the small side, lucky I tried a sample pack of 2 of them or would have wasted loads of money.

Same the only uk site selling Bambinos (I heard, but not certain, fit bigger than Cuddlz) but they only do min packs of 8.... No sample packs.

So anyone who wears size medium Bambino classic, what's the max waist size they can take?

it can be a crapshoot...

Im a 38" waist and the 'old' classicos were a pretty snug fit, and apparently the newer shipments have an even smaller cut (havent tried any myself yet)

Problem i had with the old larges, i would swim in them, they were too big! Im hoping that the newer larges (being a bit smaller cut) will be a good fit.