LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Hate to be a complainer but why is it every time some people order or reorder some diapers from Bambino, feel the need to post it on this thread making it a mile long with nothing informative but just babbling about "I just reorder a case of bambinos!!!" Hardly a one of us post we just bought certain diapers from other mfg on other threads unless it's something that just came out and not even then too often do you see it. I think people need to quit these kind of post, especially on the Bambino thread so when people come to these threads, especially new people or people wanting legitimate information about them, that there is more information and concerns post then a bunch of post on "hey I ordered xxx". We also get the updates on those too which drives me nuts: "got my trackings number", "should be here Thursday", "Just got them", "Tried them out", etc., all on different posts. Stop flooding this thread with this nonsense information. If you ordered them, first time, tried them, then sure, post a review but don't give us every little detail of the order or that you ordered them. I think this would benefit us all and condense this thread so in 3 years it's not a 200 page thread with 90% of it order status.

Thanks,

D_drew12

• Like 3

Hate to be a complainer

The funniest five words I've read in weeks. Thanks.

:)

Remember. The purpose of these threads is review. If a brand thread is flooded with posts by repeat buyers and happy customers, then that speaks for the brand and, for people who don't come into the thread with the sole purpose of complaining when they're bored, it actually does inform.

drew

i posted my opinion on my new case because others had some issues with theirs dude. bambino reads this thread and has responded to issues in the past. if there is an irregularity in the product, it belongs here. i don't know about you, but when i'm having an issue with a product i like to know if other people have the same problem. this thread has been invaluable to me and others, due to the quality of the teddies tapes/panel, by reading what you call a bad post, i've saved wasting $80.00 on a case of underperforming diapers.

also can't people be excited to get a new case of diapers?

• Like 2

Hate to be a complainer but why is it....

Just ordered a pack of the Classico. My tracking number is 02927002513300024151 - it's coming via FedEx. Says it just left the facility in Cali. I'll let you know when they update it, k?

:lol::bash:

Just ordered a pack of the Classico. My tracking number is 02927002513300024151 - it's coming via FedEx. Says it just left the facility in Cali. I'll let you know when they update it, k?

:lol::bash:

They dont use FedEx did they switch? I wish they would use FedEx as they are a faster shipper. When I order from Bambino it takes 7 days every time with UPS. When I order from ABU it takes 5 days every time with FedEx & both come from the west coast so I would love to see Bambino use FedEx..

• Like 1

They dont use FedEx did they switch? I wish they would use FedEx as they are a faster shipper. When I order from Bambino it takes 7 days every time with UPS. When I order from ABU it takes 5 days every time with FedEx & both come from the west coast so I would love to see Bambino use FedEx..

I actually made up that tracking number based on a recent shipment of computer parts. It was a joke. ;)

Anyone know if the manufaturers changed the design of Bambinos lately? I opened up a new case the other day and found that the plastic felt different, the tapes looked different, and there was no longer a blue waistband....

I'm not complaining as they are still a premium diaper...just curious is all.... :whistling:

Really? Wow. This is the first case I've had that didn't have blue waistbands.....

Like I mentioned, not a big deal. I was just wondering....

Totally. :)

I also know that their manufacture can change from generation to generation, since they seem to make their product in bursts (to keep costs down? Not sure).

• Like 1

Totally. :)

I also know that their manufacture can change from generation to generation, since they seem to make their product in bursts (to keep costs down? Not sure).

Indeed, it's not as though the product is marketable outside the ABDL community, which, as much as we'd all like to think otherwise, is an EXTREMELY niche market....

Indeed, it's not as though the product is marketable outside the ABDL community, which, as much as we'd all like to think otherwise, is an EXTREMELY niche market....

Yes...but its such a pleasant niche :)

• Like 1

drew

i posted my opinion on my new case because others had some issues with theirs dude. bambino reads this thread and has responded to issues in the past. if there is an irregularity in the product, it belongs here. i don't know about you, but when i'm having an issue with a product i like to know if other people have the same problem. this thread has been invaluable to me and others, due to the quality of the teddies tapes/panel, by reading what you call a bad post, i've saved wasting $80.00 on a case of underperforming diapers.

Just block drew's posts like I did and they won't upset you anymore.

Once I get my car issues taken care of, I plan on ordering some more. I wasn't going to order any since I didn't know wheter I would be moving to Japan or not and didn't want to leave any laying around. Now that I know I am not moving, I can order some without having to worry.

I plan on getting a half/half case of biancos/teddys to try the new line out.

• Like 1

drew

It wasn't aimed at you dude so chillax! Geez, some of you guys get all huffed up here and act like a simple post on "hey guys, my thoughts here" is about to come to blows!!!

I just though there's a lot of clutter on this thread of people just posting "hey, ordered a case" when it's sometimes there 20th case and now there's 20 different post her for just that person. Sure, brag about ordering your first case, or a new diaper when you try it and post a review but as I said, maybe we could eliminate the numerous post, I guess especially by a certain few, but many others who decide to tell us about ever case they ordered, tracking numbers, days in transit, arrival and trial all on seperate posts.

If we want member and Bambino to come here and see what's truly informative without weeding through many of the needless post on this thread, then maybe we could do them a favor and not clutter it up with this.

And yes, I am clutter this tread now trying to unclutter this one and yes, I've clutter threads with post in the past too but I think it just needed to be said and there's no other way then to make a post.

If you do want to post something here about an order, as I mentioned, maybe everyone could consolidate there post into one where they tell all the information. "Ordered on Tuesday a case of Teddy's. Took 3 days to arrive. Really enjoy them and like x,y,z about them. Would like to see them do this differently. etc."

Not trying to be a thread Nazi and of course, this thread is open for bambino discussions and concerns and feedback but hopefully my one post here, suggesting to eliminate all these post most of us just skip over especially when it just comes to order status, will eliminate dozens of other posts.

Thanks!

• Like 1

The funniest five words I've read in weeks. Thanks.

:)

Remember. The purpose of these threads is review. If a brand thread is flooded with posts by repeat buyers and happy customers, then that speaks for the brand and, for people who don't come into the thread with the sole purpose of complaining when they're bored, it actually does inform.

Well, sometimes it takes complaining to get things resolved. How else should I have brought this up???? Yeah, exactly. So to inform is to tell people I made an order on one post, got my tracking number on another, arrived at my house, and tried them on all in different threads. Great INFO!!! I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear my tracking number next time I order. They'll be so informed. :rolleyes:

The truth is, if everyone who bought from bambino did this to this thread it would be flooded by a ton of nonsense information and you'd have to sort through pages to find anything worth while. It's just funny how many people post there orders here from bambino but not too many do on any other diaper thread!?

• Like 2

I think its because a lot of people just get excited to get a brand new case of Bambinos in. Its always exciting to get a nice crisp new case in - can't say the same if it were Depends, Attends, etc.

LOL

anyone else see they just released a Variety Case? its on their frontpage...no mention on the blog yet but just noticed in just now - it definitely wasn't on their this morning! http://bambinodiapers.com/bambino-variety-case-c-11.html

could be a cool thing for those who haven't tried certain ones or wants to try different ones.

anyone else see they just released a Variety Case? its on their frontpage...no mention on the blog yet but just noticed in just now - it definitely wasn't on their this morning! http://bambinodiapers.com/bambino-variety-case-c-11.html

could be a cool thing for those who haven't tried certain ones or wants to try different ones.

Yes, and noticed it is more expensive than just buying a case of one type of their diapers. :rolleyes:

Yeh by about $2 but I guess that is not bad when you get to try all 3 of them.

$3.25 extra for large size which is kind of funny because you'd think the only difference is they're putting the Larges in the case vs the Medium. Not any more work and the weight of shipping would be the same as the normal case for either size. Labor is the only reason I see to upcharge but why more for a larger size vs. medium???? Man, seems like I'm always getting screwed for being a large. Maybe I should go on a crash diet and get down to a M. ^_^ I'd get so many more diapers for less $.

Anyway, I do think this is a great thing bambino is doing at the customers requests. Saves a ton on shipping and gives you basically a larger sample pack. Sounds like a win, win. I might just buy a variety pack as I've wanted to try the teddy and also have some of the others but didn't want to spend about $230 total by buying a case of each. This combo of 2 bags each saves a large user about $18 over buying individually and a Medium user about $16.

WOW I like that well I guess I should as I email them and told them they should do that about 3 or 4 months ago.. They told me it was a great idea and they would look into it. only thing I dont like is that it has the teddys in the mix and we all know how the tapes don't stick to the print.. I still have like 3 or 4 bags of them they are no good when they don't stick. I have been using ABU & Depend. I will order this mix case in a size large and see if maybe the tapes will stick better. as I fit medium diapers great. but I can wear size large they are just a little big in the legs and they tape in the front and not on the sides. because they will be taping on the front and not the side they might hold as there will not be much pressure on them..

• Like 1

the last 2 cases of teddies i used the tapes stick fine. They dont exactly restick too well more than once but unless i put it on too tight i dont have a problem. I think a lot of part time diaper users over tighten them for the feeling. The absorbant stuff stops the leaks the legs are not intended to be water proof just more like a cannal to guide the wetness back to the padding. Also the last case i ordered they messed up and sent me a 2 pack instead. Sent an email then a couple pix and fixed it in no time. for the most part i think this is a good company.

• Like 2

the last 2 cases of teddies i used the tapes stick fine. They dont exactly restick too well more than once but unless i put it on too tight i dont have a problem. I think a lot of part time diaper users over tighten them for the feeling. The absorbant stuff stops the leaks the legs are not intended to be water proof just more like a cannal to guide the wetness back to the padding. Also the last case i ordered they messed up and sent me a 2 pack instead. Sent an email then a couple pix and fixed it in no time. for the most part i think this is a good company.

I am NOT a part time diaper user. I wear my diapers 24/7. And yes I do put them on sung as all diapers should be put on NO one want a loose diaper as it would leak and fall off as you walk lol.. I have NO problem with any other diaper tapes NONE!! other then the Bambino teddys..so yes there is a problem with them sticking and its NOT the tapes that is the problem its the print what ever its made from the tapes don't stick to good to that at all..I am sure Bambino will fix that on the next run of the diapers. the problem is they can't get rid of these diapers because next to no one is buying them because of the taping issue.

• Like 3