LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I just got my sample pack of Bambino's in... I'll give 'em a try on Monday...

For now, though, I've put 1/2 of a Quadro Booster inside my 3-tape Depends. I've got to say, this is very, VERY, comfortable, even after a couple of pretty good wettings.

I'll be trying a number of different combinations to see what's the most effective combination of absorption, comfort, and cost. Oooo... multi-variant analysis!

I just got a case of the bambino yesterday and the diaper has not changed anything its still great..I wish it had a newer print but I am 100% happy with bambino..

For now, though, I've put 1/2 of a Quadro Booster inside my 3-tape Depends. I've got to say, this is very, VERY, comfortable, even after a couple of pretty good wettings.

Out of diapers for the rest of the day.

All I can say is, "WOW!". I had two BIG glasses of ice tea at lunch and that ALWAYS makes me pee a lot. That diaper & liner must have weighed a ton. No leaks, and I was still feeling comfortable & dry.

I have ordered Bambinos before and when my wife diapered me. We discovered that the diaper was not as tight around the waist as when she diapers me with Depends diaper. Any suggestions on how to fix this or should I get another diaper.

• Like 1

Bambino's have always seemed too expensive for me. I had a gift card from christmas with 8 bucks or something left over after a purchase so I got myself a sample pack. I haven't gotten them yet but really looking forward to giving them a shot.

We said we wanted even more absorbency and they gave us the boosters. And I have it on good authority that there is another new product coming very soon (just waiting on delivery from the manufacturing plant.)

Do you know when they will arrive? Call me on a secure line.... (readies call tracer). ;)

Are the new products just speculation and rumor? There's nothing on their website to suggest anything new so wondering how all the talk of something new got started. Checked out their website and the "Product News" hasn't been touched since last March and "Announcements" and everything else on the entire site since July last year. The last "tweet" was in October. Just wondering what's going on with them I guess as it seems they came in full force talking with the community and posting updates, news and information for about 5-6 months and now nothing for quite a while. Should we all really be anticipating something new or is it just a rumor? Someone had said after the new year and it's February now and there's nothing they've indicated on their site to say we should be anticipating something new.

• Like 1

Are the new products just speculation and rumor? There's nothing on their website to suggest anything new so wondering how all the talk of something new got started. Checked out their website and the "Product News" hasn't been touched since last March and "Announcements" and everything else on the entire site since July last year. The last "tweet" was in October. Just wondering what's going on with them I guess as it seems they came in full force talking with the community and posting updates, news and information for about 5-6 months and now nothing for quite a while. Should we all really be anticipating something new or is it just a rumor? Someone had said after the new year and it's February now and there's nothing they've indicated on their site to say we should be anticipating something new.

Since DD was one of the people who mentioned that he had it on good authority, I'd say it's more likely an unforeseen delay in their process than a rumor. :)

I'm sure they are just trying to get it ready - everything points to a new product! But, I am sure they have to have massive quantities ready so they don't get backordered and cause shipping issues plus I am sure they want the product perfect and a quality product...they aren't going to put out a product that is horrible.

• Like 1

I'm sure they are just trying to get it ready - everything points to a new product! But, I am sure they have to have massive quantities ready so they don't get backordered and cause shipping issues plus I am sure they want the product perfect and a quality product...they aren't going to put out a product that is horrible.

adriansurley is a big time NUT or he or she what ever they are they work for bambino!!no matter what anyone says bad about bambino or secure they have something good to say about them there is something bad that could be said about any diaper and yes that does mean there are bad things about bambino. adriansurley that diaper is NOT 100% perfect..when I see that person post about bambino or secure I am stating to get sick..

• Like 3

babyforyou: everytime you write anything it gives me a headache trying to decipher your ramblings. I never said that the Bambino diaper was "perfect". I support Bambino as much as you go around posting about ABUniverse. Plus, I don't go around insulting other diapers or the manufacturer as you so have done in the past. Just because someone supports and appreciates a diaper does not mean anything...if that were the case you would be president of ABUniverse with as much as you go on and on about them.

• Like 1

babyforyou: everytime you write anything it gives me a headache trying to decipher your ramblings. I never said that the Bambino diaper was "perfect". I support Bambino as much as you go around posting about ABUniverse. Plus, I don't go around insulting other diapers or the manufacturer as you so have done in the past. Just because someone supports and appreciates a diaper does not mean anything...if that were the case you would be president of ABUniverse with as much as you go on and on about them.

LOL

• Like 3

And you'd be president of Bambino cause of how much you go on and on about them.

• Like 3

Bambino's have always seemed too expensive for me. I had a gift card from christmas with 8 bucks or something left over after a purchase so I got myself a sample pack. I haven't gotten them yet but really looking forward to giving them a shot.

Got then now, anticipating if they are as good as advertised. Packet feels good and thick. have to figure out how to open the mailer w/o damaging them.

hmmm I was expecting thicker, but they look decent. Like the prints, makes me feel like I am sneaking a baby diaper. I think I probably should have gotten the large, not the Medium but that is why I only got the sampler. Looking forward to test driving them. Probably this weekend.

hmmm I was expecting thicker, but they look decent. Like the prints, makes me feel like I am sneaking a baby diaper. I think I probably should have gotten the large, not the Medium but that is why I only got the sampler. Looking forward to test driving them. Probably this weekend.

They balloon up quite a bit after use. I'd love to hear your further opinions. ^_^

• Like 1

I heard that if you get them out of the bags and on a shelf, they will uncompress. They also will absorb faster after that too. I noticed a little difference but these absorb a lot already. Wish they were twice as thick! Oh well.

You can actually do that with any diaper. I've noticed that too with other diapers I have. Don't suffocate them by leaving them jammed in the bag. I use to do that and then I realized in a pack of like 24, I was still tugging to get the 4th and even 5th one out as they kept expanding in the package after removing one a day. They were fluffing out after I took them out so that's what I do now. Take a few out and leave them to uncompress so they feel thicker and absorb quicker.

PS. Adrian for President of Bambino, all in favor say I. :P You've got to realize by the constant statements such as "I am sure they want the product perfect and a quality product...they aren't going to put out a product that is horrible." you definately sound like your campaigning to be the President of Bambino. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please be seated on your well padded bottoms! As a canidate in the running for President of Bambino I'd like to take a moment to talk to you about our perfect and superior quality diapers and how I assure you as President I will not let anything but perfect, quality diapers that aren't horrible ever wind up in the hands of our customers. Now, now, I know there's been some fuss about the delay of a new product but it's because we have been working 3 straight years to make our newest diaper as perfect as our last. Our quality will be as perfect as the original Bambino we released as we do not make horrible products here. Only the best from Bambino, perfect, quality diapers. Vote for me and I'll make sure I only allow the most perfect and quality diapers will be produced here at Bambino even if it takes a decade to come up with something as good as we have. Thanks you, you can all now leave and change those diapers, please, it's starting to smell like a damp basement in here." :P Hope you take this lightly Adrian. Just pokin at ya. ;)

• Like 3

You guys sure like to pick on Adrian for "going on and on" about Bambino diapers... not sure why that surprises anybody. This is after all the freakin' Bambino thread!!! I mean seriously, she actually NEEDS to use diapers and she has found the one product that works best for her. I would be pretty excited about that too!!! That's what people do when they find something that they really like , they tell other people about it in the hopes that others will be able to enjoy it too!

For example I drive a beat up 22 year old Toyota with 315,000 miles on it, and i just love it. I would drive it across the country in it's current state and not worry one bit that it would break down. I'm convinced that it will go forever, and I will tell anybody who asks me and even people who don't that Toyotas are awesome. I think it's ridiculous to criticize someone simply for sharing their thoughts, I mean if you don't like it just move on. Many on this forum have become quite negative over the last while, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. And always remember this...

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Like 4

You guys sure like to pick on Adrian for "going on and on" about Bambino diapers... not sure why that surprises anybody. This is after all the freakin' Bambino thread!!! I mean seriously, she actually NEEDS to use diapers and she has found the one product that works best for her. I would be pretty excited about that too!!! That's what people do when they find something that they really like , they tell other people about it in the hopes that others will be able to enjoy it too!

For example I drive a beat up 22 year old Toyota with 315,000 miles on it, and i just love it. I would drive it across the country in it's current state and not worry one bit that it would break down. I'm convinced that it will go forever, and I will tell anybody who asks me and even people who don't that Toyotas are awesome. I think it's ridiculous to criticize someone simply for sharing their thoughts, I mean if you don't like it just move on. Many on this forum have become quite negative over the last while, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. And always remember this...

It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

:thumbsup: well said!

• Like 1