LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I am just thankful that we have a company willing to at least go as far as they have. This is a quality diaper at a competitive price that performs well. This is a niche market and to develop these products is incredibly expensive. Are there improvements that could be made, but if I were running to company, I would only make those changes if they could be done with a reasonable expectation of a return on the investment.

• Like 1

d_drew12: Bambino does not have a one tape diaper first off...second, don't even compare Bambino and ABU - ABUniverse is a horrible quality diaper in multiple ways...if anything ABU is a novelty diaper if that especially for the outrageous price of it.

jed51 is right - you can't just continually make changes every month or take a huge risk on a product and it flounder...they would stand to lose a lot of money.

I assure you though, they seem to be meticulously working on something as they hinted on their blog some time ago. They most likely want it perfect and have enough in stock otherwise if it weren't "perfect" then you know this would probably be the first place people would come to bad mouth the product.

But, so far all of Bambinos products have been top notch and IMO the best. Just be thankful that a company was nice enough to design such a diaper to this market otherwise many of us would be stuck leaking all over the place with depends.

• Like 2

adriansurley, jed51 and others who just don't get it so I'LL WRITE IN ALL CAPS NOW. SORRY, I CONFUSED ABU SINGLE TAPE DIAPER WITH BAMBINO, BRAIN FART. SO REALLY BAMBINO ONLY HAS ONE DIAPER ON THE MARKET.

ADRIAN, WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND BAMBINO AS IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD? YOUR POST ARE EVERYWHERE ON THIS THREAD CONTINUALLY DEFENDING IT OR TALKING ABOUT IT. I LIKE YOUR BLOG AND ALL AND I'M NOT TRYING TO CREATE A THREAD FIGHT WITH YOU BUT I'VE NOTICED QUITE A PATTERN WHEN IT COMES TO SECURE AND BAMBINO. YOU'RE THE FIRST TO STEP UP AND DEFEND AS IF YOU OWN STOCK IN THE COMPANY, MAYBE YOU DO, MAYBE YOU'RE JUST REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THEM, I DON'T KNOW. EITHER WAY, IT SEEMS AS THOUGH ANY NEGATIVLY PERCEIVED COMMENT ABOUT BAMBINO, BIG SISTER STEPS IN TO DEFEND AND WHATEVER POINTS ARE MADE ABOUT IT ARE IMMEDIATLY NEGATED AS INVALID AND UNTRUE. I DON'T GET IT. SOMEONE CAN SAY THEY SUCK, OR DON'T HAVE A PRODUCT LINE, OR WHATEVER IF THAT'S WHAT THEY FEEL.

I JUST DON'T GET HOW YOU CAN HONESTLY TELL ME BAMBINOS LISTENED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ABDL'S EVERYWHERE WHEN REALLY, STOP AND THINK ABOUT ALL THEY'VE REALLY DONE, AND HOW MUCH THEY REALLY LISTENED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS. THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS ORIGINALLY, CAME OUT WITH A PRODUCT AND HAVEN'T CHANGED IT YET SO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS SINCE THEY GAINED THEM???? NOOOOOTHINGGGGG!!!!! ANOTHER WAY OF LOOKING AT IT, ZERO CUSTOMERS, CHANGE LABLE ON EXISTING PRODUCT, MARKET AND SELL IT TO ABDL'S, NOW SAY 10,000 CUSTOMERS, STILL SELLING ORIGINAL PRODUCT THEY HAD WITH ZERO CUSTOMERS. HOW'D THEY LISTEN?

THE ONLY MINOR CHANGES THAT'VE BEEN MADE SUCH AS THE BLUE FOAM IN WAIST BAND WHICH IS NOW WHITE, WAS DUE TO THEM CHANGING IT ON THE SECURE AND THEREFOR GOT CARRIED OVER TO THE BAMBINO. IF I RECALL, NOBODY ASKED FOR A WHITE FOAM STRIP INSTEAD, INFACT MANY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE FACT THEY WENT TO WHITE. DID THEY LISTEN, NOPE.

AS STATED PREVIOUSLY, NOMATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF ABU AND THEIR PRODUCTS, THEY HAVE COME OUT WITH A SEVERAL, SEVERAL NEW ADDITIONS TO THEIR LINE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS TAKING MANY "RISKS" THAT APPARENTLY SEEM TO BE PAYING OFF AS THEY CONTINUE TO EXPAND THEIR PRODUCT LINE. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR I NEEDED TO BE BUT RIGHT AWAY I GET BLASTED WITH THE "DON'T EVEN COMPARE BAMBINO AND ABU, BAMBINOS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER". I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT, ABU HAS IMPROVED THEIR LINE-UP SO WHY NOT BAMBINO THEN???

BAMBINO IN MY OPINION HAS TAKEN NO RISK AS I SAID BEFORE, AND DID VERY MINIMAL WORK TO CREATE AN ABDL DIAPER IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE ONLY THING THEY DID (AS STATED BEFORE) WAS CHANGE THE TAPE LANDING ZONE ON A CURRENT DIAPER, ALREADY ON THE MARKET, AND RELABLE FOR PACKAGING AND THAT'S IT, THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE INTO IT ASIDE FROM MARKETING. THERE WERE NO FANCY NEW DESIGNS, DRAWING, MACHINES, BUILINGS CONSTRUCTED, OR MAJOR DOLLARS SPENT ON THEIR DIAPERS OTHER THAN WHAT IT TOOK TO CHANGE SOME LABLES. THE EXPENSE MUST HAVE BEEN A DROP IN THE BUCKET AND SO EASILY RECOUPED WITH THE NUMBER OF DIAPERS THEY ARE SELLING. THEY'RE PROBABLY LAUGHING AT THEIR MINIMAL INPUT GIVING THEM SUCH A GREAT RETURN. IF IT WAS A FLOP, THEY'D SELL THEIR BIANCO'S(WHICH BY THE WAY THEY WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED IF THE ORIGINAL WAS A FLOP) AS SECURE X-PLUS, WHICH THEY HAVE ALREADY, AND THE ONLY ONES TO GET "SCRAPPED" WOULD BE THE PRINT VERSION.

ANY COMPANY STANDS TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY WITH A NEW PRODUCT AND I NEVER SAID MEET EVERYONES DEMANDS AND COME OUT WITH A NEW DIAPER OF THE MONTH BUT HEY, MAYBE SOMETHING NEW ONCE A YEAR OR SO???? MAYBE ADD EVEN A NEW PRINT, VERY MINIMAL COST I'M SURE, WHICH A TON OF PEOPLE HAVE ASKED FOR AND THE CALLS NEVER BEEN ANSWERED? NOPE, NOT A THING, JUST A PROMISE OF SOMETHING NEW SOMETIME SOON. ABU HAS STUCK THEIR NECK OUT NUMEROUS TIMES NOW.

IF BAMBINO KEEPS THEIR CURRENT BUSINESS PLAN WHICH CURRENTLY SEEMS TO BE "DO NOTHING", THEY WILL SOON GET RUN OVER BY OTHER COMPANIES WHO WILL OFFER NEWER, BETTER, AND GREATER SELECTIONS OF ABDL DIAPERS THAN BAMBINO CURRENTLY PRODUCES. IN ORDER TO STAY ON THE TOP, IF THAT'S WHERE YOU THINK THEY ARE, WITH ANY BUSINESS, YOU HAVE TO KEEP UPDATING AND IMPROVING YOUR PRODUCT. YOU CAN'T KEEP PRODUCING THE SAME THING FOR 20 YEARS AND EXPECT IT TO STILL BE NUMBER ONE. WHY DO YOU THINK OTHER DIAPER COMPANIES KEEP UPDATING THEIR LINES OR EXPANDING THEM? SURE, IT'D BE GREAT FOR THEM TO COME UP WITH A DESIGN AND NOT HAVE TO TOUCH IT FOR 20 YEARS BUT THAT'S NOT HOW A MARKET'S DRIVEN. YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY SOMETIMES TO MAKE MONEY.

LASTLY, WHAT COMPANY SHOULD I REALLY THANK HERE AS YOU SAY IN YOUR LAST LINE. SHOULD I REALLY BE THANKING BAMBINO FOR CREATING THE DIAPER OR SECURE, BECAUSE IN ALL HONESTY, WITHOUT SECURE, THERE'D BE NO BAMBINO OR CUDDLZ FOR THAT MATTER.

• Like 2

^^^ nice rant, calm down. I just support companies that support us. I supported ABU a long time ago (look at my blog) and then they started having horrible customer service, bad shipping, and I never fully liked their quality of product but I appreciate what they are doing at least. Then, that leaves Bambino Diapers which in MY EXPERIENCE has done well with customer service and their quality is great in my opinion. I support them because many in this community are too critical and I don't ever want Bambino to go away...I think they have really brought ABDLs to another level with that diaper - just my opinion though :)

Why can I not defend a diaper that I like - just like you feel the freedom to criticize things that many others don't agree with YOU on. Its free speech here and if you want to criticize then go for it - but expect people to defend it especially if they buy the diapers personally and enjoy them.

Anyways - why does it matter anyways - everyone can afford different diaper, appreciate, whatever, diaper they like. Who cares who makes it, who owns what, it does not matter. The fact is Bambino puts out quality products and well name another diaper company that puts out as much of quality of a product geared towards ABDLs as they do......you can't really....I am just saying - I support companies that support us...its important.

I'll say this as nicely as I can.

Please stop acting like a jerk, d_drew12. You just pretty much phrased that whole rant in the most offensive way possible. I get it. You can't stand that people disagree with you. Please respect the eyes of the people who have to read that drivel and at least don't rant with caps lock on. It's asinine.

so adrian likes bambino. great. so do i. they do listen to their consumers. Anytime there have been problems with the product, and there have been many. (plastic issues, tapes). they have listened to feedback, and corrected them. Their customer service is amazing also. I really can't name any other diaper company that has listened to our community as much as bambino. sure they started with secure xplus, I was a fan of those before bambino came out. yes the differences may only be a sticker, but the prices are now identical for secure xplus and bambino. for a while i was worried that the product was going downhill, but every case i get they keep tweaking things for the better, and adding products that only enhance their existing products. bambino/secure are a great company to deal with, and I will continue to support them because their product works for me, if it didn't i wouldn't care.

bottom line

great product

great customer service

they only diaper i wear now.

d_drew12,

Bambino sponsors this community and also supports other ABDL sites, that is one BIG way they have helped the community. [This is also true of other brands, but this is the Bambino thread, so that's the discussion.]

My thoughts will obviously have the appearance of bias since they do give me money every year - but since I am wearing a Bianco as I write this I can tell you will all honesty: I love their products.

The Bianco is a prime example of how they have listened to their customers: They introduced the printed diaper and many of us said: No, we want an all white one, like the original disposables!" and they gave us the bianco. We said we wanted even more absorbency and they gave us the boosters. And I have it on good authority that there is another new product coming very soon (just waiting on delivery from the manufacturing plant.) It takes months, and sometimes years to develop a new product at a high quality standard. In this case, I know they have been telling me to watch for a new product since October - but if the samples come in imperfect, they send them back to rework the line.

And they took a HUGE risk entering the market. You can't just order up a couple cases of a new diaper design, they had to get a shipping container load of them and trust that the customers would be there. Then they had to pay for a professionally designed website with shopping cart system, plus advertising and more.

Please don't do the all-caps thing again, it hurts my eyes and clogs my complaint box.

• Like 1

^ DailyDi said it perfectly, you can't just produce a few cases and "see" how it works out...its an expensive and thought out process that takes a huge investment. So, when Bambino comes out with a new product they have to really think it through and make sure its a quality product that will succeed.

I too have seen a lot of talk of a new product from them and truly look forward to it - they can take as much time as they need because I know they probably want it perfect and no stupid flaws. They're big on the quality of their products so I can appreciate that.

adriansurley, jed51 and Others Who Just Don't Get It So I'll Write In All Caps Now Sorry I Confused Abu Single Tape Diaper With Bambino Brain Fart So Really Bambino Only Has One Diaper On The Market Adrian Why Do You Feel The Need To Continually Defend Bambino As If It Was Your Child Your Post Are Everywhere On This Thread Continually Defending It Or Talking About It I Like Your Blog And All And I'm Not Trying To Create A Thread Fight With You But I've Noticed Quite A Pattern When It Comes To Secure And Bambino You're The First To Step Up And Defend As If You Own Stock In The Company Maybe You Do Maybe You're Just Really Passionate About Them I Don't Know Either Way It Seems As Though Any Negativly Perceived Comment About Bambino Big Sister Steps In To Defend And Whatever Points Are Made About It Are Immediatly Negated As Invalid And Untrue I Don't Get It Someone Can Say They Suck Or Don't Have A Product Line Or Whatever If That's What They Feel I Just Don't Get How You Can Honestly Tell Me Bambinos Listened To Their Customers And Have Done So Much For Abdl's Everywhere When Really Stop And Think About All They've Really Done And How Much They Really Listened To Their Customers In The Past 3 Years They Didn't Have Any Customers Originally Came Out With A Product And Haven't Changed It Yet So What Have They Done For Their Customers Since They Gained Them Nooooothinggggg Another Way Of Looking At It Zero Customers Change Lable On Existing Product Market And Sell It To Abdl's Now Say 10 000 Customers Still Selling Original Product They Had With Zero Customers How'd They Listen The Only Minor Changes That've Been Made Such As The Blue Foam In Waist Band Which Is Now White Was Due To Them Changing It On The Secure And Therefor Got Carried Over To The Bambino If I Recall Nobody Asked For A White Foam Strip Instead Infact Many Complained About The Fact They Went To White Did They Listen Nope As Stated Previously Nomatter What You Think Of Abu And Their Products They Have Come Out With A Several Several New Additions To Their Line In The Last Few Years Taking Many Risks That Apparently Seem To Be Paying Off As They Continue To Expand Their Product Line I Don't Know How Much More Clear I Needed To Be But Right Away I Get Blasted With The Don't Even Compare Bambino And Abu Bambinos Soooooooooooooo Much Better I Was Simply Pointing Out Abu Has Improved Their Line-up So Why Not Bambino Then Bambino In My Opinion Has Taken No Risk As I Said Before And Did Very Minimal Work To Create An Abdl Diaper In The First Place The Only Thing They Did (As Stated Before) Was Change The Tape Landing Zone On A Current Diaper Already On The Market And Relable For Packaging And That's It That's All They Have Into It Aside From Marketing There Were No Fancy New Designs Drawing Machines Builings Constructed Or Major Dollars Spent On Their Diapers Other Than What It Took To Change Some Lables The Expense Must Have Been A Drop In The Bucket And So Easily Recouped With The Number Of Diapers They Are Selling They're Probably Laughing At Their Minimal Input Giving Them Such A Great Return If It Was A Flop They'd Sell Their Bianco's(Which By The Way They Wouldn't Have Created If The Original Was A Flop) As Secure X-plus Which They Have Already And The Only Ones To Get Scrapped Would Be The Print Version Any Company Stands To Lose A Lot Of Money With A New Product And I Never Said Meet Everyones Demands And Come Out With A New Diaper Of The Month But Hey Maybe Something New Once A Year Or So Maybe Add Even A New Print Very Minimal Cost I'm Sure Which A Ton Of People Have Asked For And The Calls Never Been Answered Nope Not A Thing Just A Promise Of Something New Sometime Soon Abu Has Stuck Their Neck Out Numerous Times Now If Bambino Keeps Their Current Business Plan Which Currently Seems To Be Do Nothing They Will Soon Get Run Over By Other Companies Who Will Offer Newer Better And Greater Selections Of Abdl Diapers Than Bambino Currently Produces In Order To Stay On The Top If That's Where You Think They Are With Any Business You Have To Keep Updating And Improving Your Product You Can't Keep Producing The Same Thing For 20 Years And Expect It To Still Be Number One Why Do You Think Other Diaper Companies Keep Updating Their Lines Or Expanding Them Sure It'd Be Great For Them To Come Up With A Design And Not Have To Touch It For 20 Years But That's Not How A Market's Driven You Have To Spend Money Sometimes To Make Money Lastly What Company Should I Really Thank Here As You Say In Your Last Line Should I Really Be Thanking Bambino For Creating The Diaper Or Secure Because In All Honesty Without Secure There'd Be No Bambino Or Cuddlz For That Matter

WOW! I was thinking, what could possibly make this post more annoying than all caps. Then I figured, Title Case with no line breaks or punctuation!

Mission accomplished.

IF BAMBINO KEEPS THEIR CURRENT BUSINESS PLAN WHICH CURRENTLY SEEMS TO BE "DO NOTHING", THEY WILL SOON GET RUN OVER BY OTHER COMPANIES WHO WILL OFFER NEWER, BETTER, AND GREATER SELECTIONS OF ABDL DIAPERS THAN BAMBINO CURRENTLY PRODUCES. IN ORDER TO STAY ON THE TOP, IF THAT'S WHERE YOU THINK THEY ARE, WITH ANY BUSINESS, YOU HAVE TO KEEP UPDATING AND IMPROVING YOUR PRODUCT. YOU CAN'T KEEP PRODUCING THE SAME THING FOR 20 YEARS AND EXPECT IT TO STILL BE NUMBER ONE. WHY DO YOU THINK OTHER DIAPER COMPANIES KEEP UPDATING THEIR LINES OR EXPANDING THEM? SURE, IT'D BE GREAT FOR THEM TO COME UP WITH A DESIGN AND NOT HAVE TO TOUCH IT FOR 20 YEARS BUT THAT'S NOT HOW A MARKET'S DRIVEN. YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY SOMETIMES TO MAKE MONEY.

We keep buying them so they are doing something right. Not many brands can compare to the Bambino in terms of quality so it is not like they are in danger.

Send them an email and see how "big of a drop in the bucket" a new design is. It would involve more machines since they can barely keep up with orders as is. Without new machines, they would need to alternate between designs, which costs them money.

Noob translation:

WE KEEP BUYING THEM SO THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. NOT MANY BRANDS CAN COMPARE TO THE BAMBIONO IN TERMS OF QUALITY SO IT IS NOT LIKE THEY ARE IN DANGER.

SEND THEM AN EMAIL AND SEE HOW "BIG OF A DROP IN THE BUCKET" A NEW DESIGN IS. IT WOULD INVOLVE MORE MACHINES SINCE THEY CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH ORDERS AS IS. WITHOUT NEW MACHINES, THEY WOULD NEED TO ALTERNATE BETWEEN DESIGNS, WHICH COSTS THEM MONEY.

^ Haha that made me laugh! Thats funny right there - I don't care who you are ;-) But seriously, some people forget that its an expensive process and they can't just whip up a new diaper spit out a few thousand of these things and the diaper completely flounder because it wasn't done properly or what not - they would stand to lose a lot of money (common sense). I would rather them take their time and get it done right which it seems to me is what they are doing!

Well, many of you think my rants are JERK like, and I agree, I know I come across in that manner, but it's just who I am so DEAL WITH IT. If you don't like my posts, skip over my name, move on. I like many however, like to express my opinion and for whatever reason, apparently because some of you don't like the format or style of voicing it, you feel the need to discredit anything I mention here. What was my point really? I'll tell you in another way.

Adrian mentions how Bambino listens to their customers. This made me laugh right away because to me listening is more then answering the phone and correcting any issues you may have, or even shipping on time. I agree, they probably have great customer service but in how many ways did they listen to what people WANT? As mentioned, sure they came out with a diaper with print, then LISTENED and did white. Later came out with a booster. To me, the only thing the actually produced was a booster over the past three years. The secure/bambino company as far as the diapers go has 1 model in 3 different colors. 2 are marketed to ab/dl's, the other not. It'd be like a sock company already having the machines to create a certain sock but instead of white thread, they put pink and purple in the machine and market it to women. My point being, Bambino hardly created a diaper, just a tape zone, which could probably been drawn up in a day for the print and a second for the blank for obvious reasons. I've seen shows on how diapers are made. It's as simple as puting a different role of tape in the feeder and there you go, a different diaper. "A Drop In The Bucket".

SIMPLE PUT: BAMBINO LISTENS TO CUSTOMERS, I DISAGREE, OR THEY'D HAVE A DIVERSE LINE OF PRODUCTS THEIR CUSTOMERS HAVE ASKED FOR. (Obviously within the limits of demand for them) I know a place they could survey or find out what people would want...plenty of people have asked for something new and are still waiting.

If Bambino was doing so well, and listening to the customers, they'd be coming out with new products. Yeah, yeah, cost, cost, cost. Quite a few of you seem to talk like you really know how much it cost for a company to produce something new and that bambino can barely make current production, and machines cost money, yaddy, yadda. Who are you to know what it takes? You're basing quite a bit of your statement on pure speculation instead of fact. Sure it cost money and I'm not discrediting the fact but what does bambino have into it? Some rolls of tape? Really? I've seen diaper manufacturing and it's pretty straight forward. One machine can make endless styles and sizes of diapers. Believe me, there's not one machine producing each and every size and style of diaper out there, you just change configurations and materials. The customer will order a large batch at a time because set-up cost are paid each time a run is made. They don't make bambinos on a daily basis, I guarentee it. A new desing after it's been created is going to have set-up cost the same as the original bambino did and does, and each run they make of it. It will come down to this:

There's always the initial cost of the R&D but that gets absorbed into the cost of each diaper as it's produced.

Cost = Shared % of R&D + Materials + Set-up + Mfg. Process + Packaging

I think the biggest struggle Bambino has with creating something new is they don't have an existing design out there to copy from as they had before. They would have to create an entirely new diaper and start from scratch. It cost money, it takes perfecting, but I'm telling you IMHO not one actual new diaper in 3 years is pathetic regarless of how great of a company they are and have been. Changing tapes would be about as cheap as it'd get, and they only did it once, making a blank tape. How much creativity did that take? Not even a second print has come out, pathetic. To me, they haven't been listening to customers WANTS.

• Like 1

Well, many of you think my rants are JERK like, and I agree, I know I come across in that manner, but it's just who I am so DEAL WITH IT. If you don't like my posts, skip over my name, move on. I like many however, like to express my opinion and for whatever reason, apparently because some of you don't like the format or style of voicing it, you feel the need to discredit anything I mention here. What was my point really? I'll tell you in another way.

Adrian mentions how Bambino listens to their customers. This made me laugh right away because to me listening is more then answering the phone and correcting any issues you may have, or even shipping on time. I agree, they probably have great customer service but in how many ways did they listen to what people WANT? As mentioned, sure they came out with a diaper with print, then LISTENED and did white. Later came out with a booster. To me, the only thing the actually produced was a booster over the past three years. The secure/bambino company as far as the diapers go has 1 model in 3 different colors. 2 are marketed to ab/dl's, the other not. It'd be like a sock company already having the machines to create a certain sock but instead of white thread, they put pink and purple in the machine and market it to women. My point being, Bambino hardly created a diaper, just a tape zone, which could probably been drawn up in a day for the print and a second for the blank for obvious reasons. I've seen shows on how diapers are made. It's as simple as puting a different role of tape in the feeder and there you go, a different diaper. "A Drop In The Bucket".

SIMPLE PUT: BAMBINO LISTENS TO CUSTOMERS, I DISAGREE, OR THEY'D HAVE A DIVERSE LINE OF PRODUCTS THEIR CUSTOMERS HAVE ASKED FOR. (Obviously within the limits of demand for them) I know a place they could survey or find out what people would want...plenty of people have asked for something new and are still waiting.

If Bambino was doing so well, and listening to the customers, they'd be coming out with new products. Yeah, yeah, cost, cost, cost. Quite a few of you seem to talk like you really know how much it cost for a company to produce something new and that bambino can barely make current production, and machines cost money, yaddy, yadda. Who are you to know what it takes? You're basing quite a bit of your statement on pure speculation instead of fact. Sure it cost money and I'm not discrediting the fact but what does bambino have into it? Some rolls of tape? Really? I've seen diaper manufacturing and it's pretty straight forward. One machine can make endless styles and sizes of diapers. Believe me, there's not one machine producing each and every size and style of diaper out there, you just change configurations and materials. The customer will order a large batch at a time because set-up cost are paid each time a run is made. They don't make bambinos on a daily basis, I guarentee it. A new desing after it's been created is going to have set-up cost the same as the original bambino did and does, and each run they make of it. It will come down to this:

There's always the initial cost of the R&D but that gets absorbed into the cost of each diaper as it's produced.

Cost = Shared % of R&D + Materials + Set-up + Mfg. Process + Packaging

I think the biggest struggle Bambino has with creating something new is they don't have an existing design out there to copy from as they had before. They would have to create an entirely new diaper and start from scratch. It cost money, it takes perfecting, but I'm telling you IMHO not one actual new diaper in 3 years is pathetic regarless of how great of a company they are and have been. Changing tapes would be about as cheap as it'd get, and they only did it once, making a blank tape. How much creativity did that take? Not even a second print has come out, pathetic. To me, they haven't been listening to customers WANTS.

9/10 of the negativity of your last post was the fact it was all caps. DD even mentioned this.

You mention ABU with comming out with lots of products but one of their products is the same design in 3 rows. Not too much thought went into it.

If you don't like the current bambino, don't buy it. If you want something else, go somewhere else.

Think about how many emails they get. They can't please everyone so the think about the best way to please the most.

Also, you say we are speaking out of speculation. You saw a TV show and now you can run the industry?

The only thing I'm going to add to this is... How many other diaper companies have released a new product in the last 3 years? Apart from cloth backed none have. They may change a couple of things, but nothing totaly new. Bambino has a product, a successful product that alot of AB's like. There is no real need for change. Just because they won't listen to YOU, that makes them a bad company?

We should be planning our raid on DD to see what Bambino sent him.

I sent an e-mail to Bambino asking about their new product in July. They said to look for something in 45-60 days. Then I emailed again in September, they told me to wait till after the first of the year. Now I hear the end of the first quarter. WTF!!! I want to know what it is! I just can't wait any longer!!! I'm dying of suspense. What's the freaking surprise already? Tell me what it is or I will tip your car over.

• Like 1

9/10 of the negativity of your last post was the fact it was all caps. DD even mentioned this.

You mention ABU with comming out with lots of products but one of their products is the same design in 3 rows. Not too much thought went into it.

If you don't like the current bambino, don't buy it. If you want something else, go somewhere else.

Think about how many emails they get. They can't please everyone so the think about the best way to please the most.

Also, you say we are speaking out of speculation. You saw a TV show and now you can run the industry?

1. Got my point across then

2. ABU has added more then just a different tape to the front of there diapers over the last 3 years. They actually listened and came out with several prints, a 1 tape diaper, also a booster, and much more. May not be the best diapers on the market but they've answered to a lot of there customers, ie. LISTENED, and came out with new stuff. They must be so broke with all that R&D, new machines, time and labor, ughhh, how do they make it?????

3. You totally are missing the point again. Guess I have to do it. BAMBINOS NOT, NOT, NOT LISTENING TO WHAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WANT AND COMING OUT WITH NEW THINGS. Sorry, just had to. That's what adrian said and what got this whole thing started. I honestly don't mind bambinos too much, they're overall really great as are other diapers, but that's not the point I was arguing about.

4. No kidding, they can't make something for everyone, and you must also be an expert on how many e-mails they get daily. Tell me, how many or are you speculating? "They think about the way to please the most". Hmmm, 1 product that came out when they had no customers now in two colors, guess they'd really never know if they're pleasing the most people with only one item. Nothing they have to compare it to.

5. No it's not that I just watched a tv show. Go online, already on I guess, so go check out some sites on diaper mfg. You could learn a lot about the process. I've worked in a similar industry to diapers. Not to out what I did but say Kelloggs wants to make x kind of cereal. They set up the machines for it, get it all ready and crank out a warehouse full of it. They'll change the box sizes along the way too and set up the machines accordingly. Then they switch over to y kind of cereal and so forth. Companies aren't typically going to have a whole line designated for one item without modification unless it's cost effective for them or they're in the business of producing one item. Diaper machines are expensive yet would be worthless if they could only crank out onr version of a diaper. Keep in mind it also has to adjust for sizes. I'll speculate Bambino doesn't have a differnt machine cranking out S, M, L, XL diapers and then another diffent one for each print and have these things running all day long. They'd likely have them run a batch of each size and each print on one machine. They've tweeked the original version slightly which likely means the machine is versatile and can modify itself to what a customers requesting. They didn't built or buy a whole new machine for each design change.

The only thing I'm going to add to this is... How many other diaper companies have released a new product in the last 3 years? Apart from cloth backed none have. They may change a couple of things, but nothing totaly new. Bambino has a product, a successful product that alot of AB's like. There is no real need for change. Just because they won't listen to YOU, that makes them a bad company?

Tena Ultra Stretch, Attends Extended Wear, Abena X-Plus???, Plenty of breathables, A slew of protective underwear which is the going trend now amongst many incontinent individuals and likely the main focus of adult diaper companies now, just to name a few off the top of my head. Not too many new diapers in the adult industry overall as far as briefs, some though, but look at the baby market. They do different things and change prints it seems on a daily basis almost. Adding strech here, leg gathers there, wider tabs, bigger sizes, whatever, anything to improve it. If you're going to make ab/dl diapers, it'd be wise to change it up a little, give us a new flavor, even if it is just a different print or variation and you still keep the original for the ones who like it. SOOOOOooo many are just beaming with anticipation of Bambinos supposive new release on an item and probably can't wait to get your grubby little hands on it. Should't that be a clue into the fact people want something different and new while keeping the original? Think about it. If your happy with what they have now, don't buy the new item and don't ever mention the hype about it then or you're being a hypocrite in your own ways.

PS. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE A BAD COMPANY SO THANKS FOR PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND SPECULATING. YOU APPARENTLY CAN'T READ WHAT I WRITE SO CAPS AGAIN FOR THIS PART SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER.

• Like 3

PS. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE A BAD COMPANY SO THANKS FOR PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND SPECULATING. YOU APPARENTLY CAN'T READ WHAT I WRITE SO CAPS AGAIN FOR THIS PART SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER.

And most will ignore your CAPS posts. You also haven't said anything good about Bambino so it would be logical to assume the above. Don't need to be an expert to see that.

1. Got my point across then

2. ABU has added more then just a different tape to the front of there diapers over the last 3 years. They actually listened and came out with several prints, a 1 tape diaper, also a booster, and much more. May not be the best diapers on the market but they've answered to a lot of there customers, ie. LISTENED, and came out with new stuff. They must be so broke with all that R&D, new machines, time and labor, ughhh, how do they make it?????

3. You totally are missing the point again. Guess I have to do it. BAMBINOS NOT, NOT, NOT LISTENING TO WHAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WANT AND COMING OUT WITH NEW THINGS. Sorry, just had to. That's what adrian said and what got this whole thing started. I honestly don't mind bambinos too much, they're overall really great as are other diapers, but that's not the point I was arguing about.

4. No kidding, they can't make something for everyone, and you must also be an expert on how many e-mails they get daily. Tell me, how many or are you speculating? "They think about the way to please the most". Hmmm, 1 product that came out when they had no customers now in two colors, guess they'd really never know if they're pleasing the most people with only one item. Nothing they have to compare it to.

5. No it's not that I just watched a tv show. Go online, already on I guess, so go check out some sites on diaper mfg. You could learn a lot about the process. I've worked in a similar industry to diapers. Not to out what I did but say Kelloggs wants to make x kind of cereal. They set up the machines for it, get it all ready and crank out a warehouse full of it. They'll change the box sizes along the way too and set up the machines accordingly. Then they switch over to y kind of cereal and so forth. Companies aren't typically going to have a whole line designated for one item without modification unless it's cost effective for them or they're in the business of producing one item. Diaper machines are expensive yet would be worthless if they could only crank out onr version of a diaper. Keep in mind it also has to adjust for sizes. I'll speculate Bambino doesn't have a differnt machine cranking out S, M, L, XL diapers and then another diffent one for each print and have these things running all day long. They'd likely have them run a batch of each size and each print on one machine. They've tweeked the original version slightly which likely means the machine is versatile and can modify itself to what a customers requesting. They didn't built or buy a whole new machine for each design change.

Dude, chill. It isn't like you are paying for a site and they aren't providing new updates.

Secure listened to abdl's and created the Bambino brand and following products. You cannot expect to send an email to every single company and wait for them to change their products based on each email. Yah yah yah, I know you are going to mock me for not being an expert but you have to be realistic. I can email GM that their cars are ugly and expect them to release a new line of "better looking" cars but chances are that that will not happen. And to your replies to this, it is a metaphore. I know cars are expensive and such but feel free to add a metaphore that involves cheaper products. I am only trying to get my point across.

You said yourself that not all ABU are the best. You keep stating that they listen to their customers better than Bambino and yet you keep putting them down... (I never ordered from ABU so I have no personal opinion on them).

Bambino is trying to be the best so they are taking their time to get it right before they release something different. They are still running out of stock here and there so they know they aren't in danger of going out of business.

I am now walking away from this discussion before it gets worse.

The fact is that everyone has their own tastes...a lot of people and myself included think ABU's diapers are horrible in comparison to what they charge...its literally over $2 per diaper while Bambino for example is $1.36 per diaper and their quality is 50 times better with more features, better absorbency, etc. So, Bambino isn't just spitting out garbage products - I'm OK with that - I would rather quality of quantity. I'm sure if Bambino came out with a product and it was horrible, this would be the first place people would come to complain...and it would not be good for business. Thus, they meticulously research what products ABDLs want instead of giving in to every single whimsical demand by individuals just to satisfy a few people. They would rather please the masses I'm sure rather than a few individuals...

Just be patient and I'm sure the product will be a "gamechanger" and very good.

• Like 1