LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Has anyone noticed the change bambino made to their product? I have. Just got a case a few weeks ago, tapes are different, plastic isn't as smooth and the cut is different. They seem to on the small size now, not running up in back, and a little tight around my thighs. Never had this problem before. Kinda disapointed might have to spend the extra few dollars and try the large. Anyone else have any problems with babinos since they went to being all white?

Has anyone noticed the change bambino made to their product? I have. Just got a case a few weeks ago, tapes are different, plastic isn't as smooth and the cut is different. They seem to on the small size now, not running up in back, and a little tight around my thighs. Never had this problem before. Kinda disapointed might have to spend the extra few dollars and try the large. Anyone else have any problems with babinos since they went to being all white?

yep get the large you will love the fit.I wear medium in every diaper brand but bambinos so i get the large and cut off some of the front flap and they fit very high on the back.I just wish they made the mediums fit better so I did not have to pay more for the large but they do fit better.

i just checked one from my last order to one I got yesterday. The waistband is a bit different not as wide or stretchy, the tapes are definitely different, plastic is virtually the same, less crinkly maybe? as far as the cut. not on the two i compared they were identical.

i check my bambinos everytime because they have had a lot of variation in runs. I think this run is pretty consistent, although i don't like the waistband as much, and the tapes feel weird to me. that being said performance wise these are top notch. Most people wouldn't know the changes, i'm kinda ocd though. don't worry fellow bambino fans, these diapers are excellent.

I live in an apartment building, and most packages are left right by the mailboxes downstairs. Being that people may see it, can I get a full description of what the box they ship looks like, so I know exactly how subtle it is?

full description of what the box they ship looks like:

It's kinda square....about as subtle as brown/beige can be...about 24" X 22"X 24"...Or what ^^^^^he said above. :P

full description of what the box they ship looks like:

It's kinda square....about as subtle as brown/beige can be...about 24" X 22"X 24"...Or what ^^^^^he said above. :P

I got my diapers the other day the box was Destroyed to the point you could see

what was in the box.The diapers where OK but its a good thing I got the mail

because anyone could see what was in the box.this was the first time I ever got my diapers like that.I emailed bambino about it so maybe they could put fragile

stickers on the box so ups takes better care of them.bambino email me back and says they were going to contact UPS regarding the damage box.I am just very happy I got the mail that day and the diapers were not damage at all..

I work in shipping, and unfortunatly, putting fragile on the package isn't going to make one heck of a difference. Most of the hubs for ups are automated and most of the damage you may see comes from packages getting stuck and the conveyor basicly eating which ever side is on it, up.

Yeh there is probably not much Bambino can do - unfortunately it happens no matter what shipping company is used. If the actual product is damaged a lot of times then UPS is responsible then but if it is just box damage then it just happens unfortunately...

Yeh there is probably not much Bambino can do - unfortunately it happens no matter what shipping company is used. If the actual product is damaged a lot of times then UPS is responsible then but if it is just box damage then it just happens unfortunately...

I know one time I got something in the mail from the USPS and that box got damage they put a sorry for the damage sticker on the box and put the bad box into a new box with a new address label.UPS should had done that.this box I got the other day did not look like it was stuck on the conveyor.it look like they put another product being shipped on top of my product and the other one was so heavy it smashed the one side of the box and the side opened up under the Pressure.I am just happy I got the mail that day I rent the top part of a house and the mail is left out side down stairs.only me and my wife know I wear diapers not the people under me.

i was amazed by the packaging as well. i got 2 bags of abenas and 1 bag of molicare from xpmedical.com and was shipped in an inside out abena box. there were fewer diapers in there and that box was larger than a case of bambinos. i looked in the case of bambinos and was amazed that there really was 48 in there.

Edit: btw, are they still doing samples of the pads with the purchase of a case? I just picked up my second case and there wasn't one in there. The tape was split somewhat on the one side...

Edit: btw, are they still doing samples of the pads with the purchase of a case? I just picked up my second case and there wasn't one in there. The tape was split somewhat on the one side...

They are doing samples but it seems hit and miss. I've been ordering pairs of bags a few times a month and it seems every second order the samples get missed. I've ordered 4 boxes and gotten 2 samples, so I don't know if its lack of available supply or one packing guy doesn't know about it who knows.

They are doing samples but it seems hit and miss. I've been ordering pairs of bags a few times a month and it seems every second order the samples get missed. I've ordered 4 boxes and gotten 2 samples, so I don't know if its lack of available supply or one packing guy doesn't know about it who knows.

I've only gotten samples every other time or so as well, I think they do it as a "promo" to lure in new customers, and since I buy a case at a time, and 4 bags of pads, I don't mind. It's a courtasy of them to give them away for free, I've gotten more than my share of freebies.

I'm wearing a classico with a quarto pad right now, and I have to say again, I LOVE these things. :)

So anyone else who gets large have the problem that the bottom tape isn't low enough, so the back part is to loose?

I can fit barely in their mediums, but the larges actually fit well except for that fact. I can put a piece of packaging tape lower and then the back is nice and snug. I'm going to email them about it, if anyone else has this problem please email them also.

So anyone else who gets large have the problem that the bottom tape isn't low enough, so the back part is to loose?

I can fit barely in their mediums, but the larges actually fit well except for that fact. I can put a piece of packaging tape lower and then the back is nice and snug. I'm going to email them about it, if anyone else has this problem please email them also.

They need to make the medium higher rise 2'' is all then I could fit the mediums.right now they have a cheap store brand fit

^ Awfully harsh comment to a diaper that has basically revolutionized the ABDL community. I mean, I love Bambinos and I do wear other diapers like Attends sometimes too but I am not going to go around and bad mouth other diapers. Be nice :-) Not everyone has that problem that you do.