LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Glad to hear that you like the smalls!

Just curious though.... who's the 18 year old running what company...? Eh?

:o

Be well!

Bambino

Hey Bambino.... How come the new case I have has different cut on the diapers then the first case I purchased? I tried contacting you through your web site but I don't think you received it. I know you say that you haven't changed the construction process but these new ones I received are most definitely different from the first case I purchased. I don't want to start a flame, just was curious. Im not so thrilled about this case that I purchased.

~Brian

The differences in thickness *may* come from the differential of plastic used at the beginning or end of a run of product. Every once in a while the plastic that comes off of the beginning of a roll is a slight bit thicker (~1mm) than the plastic at the end of a roll based on the fact that the inner plastic has been compressed by the weight of the plastic around it. If you can sense this 1mm difference...well....you're very talented. :

Trust me, bunch of people who LOVE thier diapers for crinkle and feel are going to be able to tell. I had already noticed the plastic isn't EXACTLY the same one every one, but had already figured out that an entire roll of plastic isn't going to be PERFECTLY consistent without making the diaper too expensive, and of course, it's just not necessary to have that level of perfection.... but I still noticed.

Only things I've seen "wrong" on any of my Bambinos is I've gotten a few where the waist elastics were a bit messed up, and occasionally get one where the edge of the tape zone isn't adheared down, but only ONE diaper had any issue big enough to affect fit or performance.... The waist elastic was messed up enough that it just wasn't AS comfortable as it should've been, but not even a big enough deal for me to have contacted Bambino.

Especially when I just switched from Secure... who can f-up 8 diapers out of 10! I'll gladly put up with a handful of diapers per case that are just SLIGHTLY off, having no effect on how they function (or even look when worn) instead of my last company where I'd be soaked having to pray the diaper in my backpack was usable.

My opinion, Bambino is doing an excellent job in quality control. I even noticed more consistency in quality in my newest case than in a previous case.

Keep up the good work Bambino! Nothing like heading in to a restroom to change knowing the Bambino diaper I have in my backpack is going to be in one piece!

Bambi... ever thought of making something similar in idea to "lil swimmers". I know that would probably have to wait till you guys grow. Don't worry, this cup of coffee and I will do our part to help you guys grow.

I think my bathroom would be far more useful if I took that wretched potty out to make room for a huge stock of Bambinos. Yeah, go get some shelf space in Home Depot in the plumbing isle next to the toilets.

I'd suggest you make boosters like Depends does... but then I was like... "If Bambino made boosters the same way as their diapers, and you used the two together, the result may kill somebody if they soaked it!" All that gel expanding in a shell taped on at a certain size.. yeah, the pressure could crush the user, LOL.

HAHAHA!!! "Bambino diapers and boosters... Irresponsibly absorbent"

...Oh, I wanted to ask...

What effects the price of Bambinos? What would have to happen to bring the price down? Anything we, the customers, can do to make sure the price doesn't have to go up?

Heres the pictures of the new ones VS the older ones. The older ones have a cut out of the top corners of the backing as seen in these pictures. I am still happy with them except for the new ones have a tendency to sag downward because the plastic isn't as quality as the older ones.

~Brian

003-5.jpg

002-8.jpg

001-9.jpg

Glad to hear that you like the smalls!

Just curious though.... who's the 18 year old running what company...? Eh?

:o

Be well!

Bambino

Your age is listed as 18 in your Profile :P

I really hope you find a distributor in the UK as all these people saying how good the bambino nappy is, and me not being able to find out for myself is driving me mad! ever since i realised i was a AB, this is the nappy i have dreamt about, now its so tantalisingly close but yet still so far away, if i was able to run a buisness ide be a distrubitor but i think theres quite a lot involved rather than just sending out boxes of nappies!

These diapers are great! I have purchases 3 cases and love every min i am diapered in one of these. They are a bit more pricey but are well woth it. You figure a case of med comes with 48 for 74.95. So thats about 1.56 per diaper. If you compare that with lets say depends a pack will run you about 16 dollars for a total of 22. Thats less that a dollar a brief for depends. But look at it this way, in one full 24 hour diapered period, i can wear a Bamino and still have plent more to soak. As where i will go threw amybe 4-5 depends. Its well worth it and are one of the bests diapers on the market. Ur not only going be saving money, but will be more happy with a soaked diaper that wont leak!!!! Great for nights when your out drinking!! I know thats what i use them for at college! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let everybody know that we're starting to distribute the brilliant Bambino diapers in the UK and Europe. We've just got our first shipment in stock, so now everyone this side of the Atlantic can try them out. Check out www.dldirect.eu where you can order sample packs or bags. They're not quite as cheap as we'd like, but if everyone likes them, then we can get a bigger order next time and the price will go down. Remember they are definitely the best diaper on the market and they look sooo cute!

Just to let everybody know that we're starting to distribute the brilliant Bambino diapers in the UK and Europe.

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

A bit expensive for sure but as a luxury item... At last my favourite diaper comes to Blighty :)

[Edit] Just a thought, you say discrete shipping but what will you be writing on the customs labels on the packages?

Well, I know me wuvs my Pampers, but I couldn't resist trying these out, so ordered 2 samples and FWEE SHIPPING. I had to pay Cal. tax, so total came to 7.85 I tink. I will take pictures for sure.

I'll bet they don't have that intoxicating pampers smell and I'll never give them up, but a little baby powder will fix that up. ;)

I'll keep ya posted

baby matthew

I'm curious about that different print thing too. Seems like it would be simple to produce a plain white version. If you guys are in it for the money, take a look at the surveys on this website. DL's seem to outnumber AB's, and the print is stopping a lot of us from buying.

I'm curious about that different print thing too. Seems like it would be simple to produce a plain white version. If you guys are in it for the money, take a look at the surveys on this website. DL's seem to outnumber AB's, and the print is stopping a lot of us from buying.

The simple solution to that is purchasing Secure X-plus diapers. which are almost identical, except they're white.

So all the talk about Bambinos being so comfortable and absorbent is just...placebo?

Not at all... if you've worn the Secure X-plus then you know that they're also extremely absorbent and comfortable. Easily the best non-AB oriented diaper on the market (in my opinion). I think, but am not certain, that the gauge of plastic is slightly different in Bambinos as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the Bambino guys read this, so I have a suggestion/request...

Baby diapers have one tape per side. I really think Bambino diapers would be amazingly better if it had one tape per side as well. However, they should be proportially the same size. For example, if an adult diaper is 400% the size of a baby diaper, the tape tab should be 400% the size of the baby diaper's tape tab.

This would make diaper changes MUCH faster and easier, since I wouldn't have to worry so much about getting it straight.

If you make a diaper with one set of tapes, let me know, I'll happily try them.