LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reason for diapers

Reason for diapers  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you wear them? Choose all that apply. Feel free to add details below.

• AB / Regression
    • Medical
    • DL - non sexual
    • DL - sexual

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 9:12 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

Same here. 

@Cute_Kitten

I agree with you. While I wear for incontinence, I am a diaper lover myself. I guess the thing is I like the crinklyness The fact that it is soft, and the fact that I have it on, and that I can use it: I used to feel guilty about it, but I don’t anymore. It feels good to have it on, and like you, it gives me security and confidence that wherever I go I will have protection on. I just have to make sure that I’m not going to overload the diaper if I go somewhere. I guess the feeling is what it is plus the fact are you remember when you were a baby, and you remember somebody changing your diaper, and it might’ve felt good to you. Maybe that’s what it is as well, but I like my diapers just like you.

I checked “medical” and “DL  - sexual.  although I use them for their intended purpose, they always make me feel good I guess the reason is because a diaper is there to allow you to release. It’s almost like when you feel you want to punch the wall or you have something that you feel you need to release. The diaper will help you do that, and there’s nothing wrong with having some “fun under the hood“ sometimes.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2

The reason I like an diapie is because it makes me feel more like the baby I truly am inside. And like I've said many times before, for me diapies aren't about sex. It's about love, that TRUE intimate love between a daddy and a son. It's also about having that same type of relationship with a brother or friends.?❤️???????❤️?

• Like 1

I came on this site because of my frustration with going from only needing diapers at night time, to needing them almost all of the time over the last few years.  With the chance to read more and more post, I am starting to think I shouldn't take things seriously, and maybe should have fun with it.  I wear them for medical reasons, but reading all the post makes me think how would it feel to wear clothing that would not fully cover my diaper to see how people would react?  Maybe I would be just embarrassed, and maybe it would be a turn on, I really don't know? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ken2988 said:

I came on this site because of my frustration with going from only needing diapers at night time, to needing them almost all of the time over the last few years.  With the chance to read more and more post, I am starting to think I shouldn't take things seriously, and maybe should have fun with it.  I wear them for medical reasons, but reading all the post makes me think how would it feel to wear clothing that would not fully cover my diaper to see how people would react?  Maybe I would be just embarrassed, and maybe it would be a turn on, I really don't know? 

Well, you'll never know buddy until you try it. And there's nothing to be ashamed of for having to wear diapers. If anything, diapies are an plus because you can just go wee-wee whenever you want. It makes life a lot easier and reduces stress.????❤️? If anything, MORE people should wear diapers!??????????❤️????❤️?

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

A little bit of everything! A few months ago I started wearing pull-ups pretty much 24/7 due to some urge/leaking issues caused by a certain medication I was started on. (Honestly, the urinary issues are worth managing the other symptoms I was having before the meds). But before all that I was definitely into the ABDL scene, wearing thick diapers at home and having my partner change me and care for me. It’s been interesting having my kink spill out into my daily life but I’m trying my best to be positive about it. 

• Like 1

I wear diapers simply because I am incontinent and being an adult baby, helps me cope and deal with being kept in diapers permanently. Since being an adult baby, it has helped me deal with being kept in diapers and deal with the fact that I don't see myself as a normal adult and instead see myself more as an adult baby because I am stuck in diapers. Being an adult baby, has made my incontinence a whole lot easier to manage and made it where I am so comfortable in being in diapers and comfortable in knowing that I am not a normal grown up, adult or big kid because I am not potty trained and I am in a soft, thick, crinkly diaper. Even as an adult baby, I know I can never see myself as a grown up, adult or big kid because I was never potty trained and being in diapers means I am not a grown up, adult or big kid. Which is fine by me because being kept permanently in diapers, I don't ever want to be a grown up, adult or big kid. I'm happy and comfortable being an adult baby, being kept in diapers  and never having to use the potty or be potty trained at all. I'm happy knowing that I am never gona master potty training, be a grown up, adult or big kid. I'm always gona be an adult baby who's stuck in diapers and never gona grow up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Both Medical and DL.

Most of my life i have been a DL but for the last 12 years i have had medical problems that I have been wearing 24/7

Peeing 4 to 5 times a night  with back problem makes it painful to get out of bed plus small fiber polyneuropathy diabetes and BPH. Only gives me at the most 5 minutes to get to the bathroom day or night.

Why even try to make it to the bathroom when i am wearing a diaper and can just let go and get that nice warm feeling.

at night i wake needing to go and i don't even have to move.

I still don't understand why I don't wet in my sleep as I was a bed wetter till age 12.

• Like 2

I was a bed wetter also until about 12.  I am in diapers 24/7 due to incontinence, but I do have the occasions where my diapers leak, and that is why I either put a diaper pad or towel under me when sleeping.

• Like 1