LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Damn Remote

DAQ

I have been reading the Diaper Dimension stories since the beginning and have been a big fan and consumer since day one.

While I have had several thoughts and ideas for stories, this is the first that felt fleshed out enough to post here and this is my first story posted period.

Without further adieu, enjoy.

Jake had snuck out of his crib easily enough. He had always been strong and hoisting himself out of the crib even with the grip limiting footed pajamas had not been too much of a problem. His heart pounded as he fell out of the crib with a thud. The thick diaper wrapped around his waist provided a nice cushion as he landed. He lay still on all fours for several heart beats listening for any sounds from “Mommy's” room. How he loathed to call her that. Funny how a few short days ago it was a dream, she saw that it was no longer the case. In a few short moments the humiliation of the last week would not matter. He crouched low and made his way towards the nursery door. Each step creating a distinctive crinkle from his protruding nighttime diaper. His only hope was that the baby monitor mounted on the changing table near the door would not amplify the sound too much. Each carefully placed step felt like a gunshot in his ears. The thickness making movement just a little more difficult than it needed to be. Each rustle and crinkle of the diaper sounded as if he had deliberately placed a megaphone against his crotch. His legs bowed as he tried to make as little contact with his legs as possible

The door creaked as he opened it to the darkened hallway. Several more seconds passed as his heartbeat drown out every noise in his world. He reached out a tiptoe of each pace searching for any creaky floorboards in his path past the door that stood ajar to “mommy's” room to his right. Ten paces past that to his left lay his escape. The stairs, his next obstacle but one that seemed completely doable and easy in comparison to the task that lay ahead. He knew from experience that Sandra was a light sleeper. Every step he took reality reformed itself. “Mommy” became Sandra, His identity as “baby” became the reality of captive little and not a toddler.

The disgustingly cute nightlight depicting Oliver and Co now firmly behind him. It still reminded of him of day one in this bizarre place when the mere peek at the TV caused his diaper to grow warm and his desire to suckle a pacifier grow. He remembered the first full day he was in this dimension. Sandra had taken him the the “nice” doctor. The doctor had injected him with nannites that were programmable. He had given the program to Sandra and he had wondered from that day how many of his thoughts were his own. He reached down to his navel where the pacifier rest and put it in his mouth to silence the jackhammer and the doubt pounding in his chest.

“Just make it down these stairs, and you are in the clear” he whispered to himself so quietly that it was only barely audible over his own breathing.

As he reached the landing for the top step he turned around, braced himself against the wall and the floor and swung his lower body into the nothingness that was an Amazon stairwell. His logical mind told him that the next stair was mere inches from his toes stretching as far as his adrenaline pumped body would allow. His emotional brain screaming to not let go as if falling off a cliff. Finally he mustered the courage to let go and fell safely onto the following step with the faintest thud announcing his arrival. “Just 13 more of those.” He thought to himself as he set up the next leap of faith. Twelve more heart stopping drops later he was at the bottom of the stairs. Even thought he had planned this day for the last week he had not even considered what to do next. His chances of success up to this point seemed so low that he had not even thought of what was next. Should he go for the garage where the highly mobile car was located that he may or may not (the more likely option) be able to drive was located or should he head for the front door and try and hoof it to the interdimensional gateway. He knew from his previous drives that it was a short 10 minute drive to the portal but had no inclination what that meant for his tiny little legs in this dimension or how quickly he might be picked up on the street.

In the end he decided that the engine starting would be too much of a noisemaker and wondered how he could possibly drive a vehicle meant for an Amazon. He opted for the front door. Jake threw caution to the wind and ran towards the door. He took a running start towards the door and reached for the lever handle. He had made contact with the handle when his hands and legs went completely numb and limp for a second as it felt he had just been shocked with a taser. With a loud thud he made contact with the door and fell into a heap onto the ground. The second that his body made contact a loud siren sounded and he knew immediately that he was sunk. In a last ditch effort he scrambled to his feet and race towards the back door. He could hear commotion upstairs coming from Sandra's room. Sledgehammers made their way towards what was his nursery. He quickly rushed to his feet and began to run. Pure adrenaline filled his veins. He stumbled over his own feet on his third step and fell to his hands and knees. The pounding upstairs began again. He got up again and took ran several more steps before stumbling again. He got up a third time and took several more shaky steps, each becoming more cumbersome and uncoordinated than the last.

“I must have fallen harder than I thought” he said to himself. Walking as fast as he could bracing himself against the wall, on his forth step He had fallen face down and went to push himself up to run but the most he could muster was a crawl. By now the lights were on upstairs and he could see a shadow quickly rushing down the stairs.

“Just a little further” He screamed inwardly. He had reached the backdoor. He teetered to his feet and tried for the doorknob. It was at that time that the smell hit him. He had yet to mess his diaper without some indication! How could this happen? But the smell was there all the same. His body braced against the wall he could feel the warmth in the crotch of his diaper as well.

“JACOB DOYLE” she bellowed as he fell flat on his ass. The mess in the seat of his diaper spreading everywhere. His face scrunched as he fell. He did not think it possible but his heart rate dropped once more and stomach dropped as she had cleared the dining area and picked him up off the ground threw him up over her shoulder

“You spoiled little brat! You have no idea how many ways you could - have - hurt - your – self” each syllable being separated by a hard swat to his thighs and butt. He began to cry from the pain. Over the last week he had done many things to earn a spanking but this was by far the worst. He was sobbing uncontrollably by the time they had made their way upstairs and back into the nursery. With a practiced hand Mommy had pulled off the sleeper and began to change his now thoroughly soiled diaper. She had finished applying a fresh coat of powder by the time he had calmed down enough to really be aware of anything again. He would try to plead with her one last time.

“But I just want to go home” is what he meant to say, but what came out was “Bui wanna ghum” His eyes widened and tried again. “pws lemgu”

He began to sob again in earnest. The realization of what had happened fell into place. The lack of motor control, the messy diaper, the speech. It all made sense! The front door had been booby trapped. It had activated the nanites. He was now a toddler/infant for real, there was no escape. As this was going through his head his sobbing became wailing.

“There there baby. Everything will be OK” Mommy soothed. She undid her top and directed him towards her breast. “Those nannites have taken all the mean away, they won't hurt you anymore”

He felt the front of his diaper grow warm again halfway through the first breast. In his daze he thought to himself. “I would have made it if it was not for that damn remote.” Before drifting off to sleep.

As I said this is my first story post. So any thoughts or criticisms are greatly appreciated.

I do have other ideas for this story for quite a bit more content but also hope that it works as a one and done as I have not decided for sure on that direction yet.

Big obligatory citation and credit Princess Pottypants, the creator of this most addicting universe and and BabySofia, who's take on the universe has been one I have thoroughly enjoyed and shamelessly stolen many plot devices from.

• Like 3

Hello Daq, 

I really enjoyed the story. I like your stile of writing. The tension while Jake made his way and tried to escape got to me and the nannites taking his abilitys more and more away was well described. You did great work on that :)

This is great, especially considering this is your first time writing!

I particularly enjoyed this line:

" Every step he took reality reformed itself. “Mommy” became Sandra, His identity as “baby” became the reality of captive little and not a toddler."

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

I thought you did an amazing job writing this first part (yes I said first part and know you planned this to be a one time shot but I would love to see more.) I really liked how much planning he did but his down fall was that he didn’t think things completely through. You never ingress or egress through a normal opening. You either create your own or take the least expected route. I would have been very happy to have given this a like but I still don’t have any more to give. I am hoping to see more of this. 

I never intended for this to be a one shot story. But the further I got into it I realized that where it was starting and ending would not lead to an unsatisfactory beginning/middle/and end as a stand alone story within universe. I actually have another chapter written but I want to make sure that what ever I write and/or release has a finished quality to it and does not leave a sour taste in one's mouth if that is all that is read. I see so many stories like this left in cliff hangers or abandoned and it frustrates me to no end and I do not want to subject others to the same. I will continue to write and release hopefully as things progress.