LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How soon do you sit down

As I have said before, normally I sit right away and enjoy my squishy time. Lately though I have been in the bathroom shaving, and getting ready for a shower when it happens. So then I just grab some wet wipes, and do a quick wipe down on the back side before my shower. Makes my cleanup time a lot shorter.

My preference is to always sit and enjoy my messy time, but it doesn't always turn out that way.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I managed to poop a really nice load directly in the morning after my first coffee. I then did not sit down for roughly 3h and really enjoyed sitting down with the huge load. Now, another 4h later it becomes obvious that time for cleaning up is getting closer ;)

I sat down right away after I filled my Critter Caboose diaper.  That's normally what I do, sit down right away. 

Occasionally,  I'll poop while I'm sitting,  but usually I stand and poop then sit down. 

• 1 month later...

Usually I will sit right away but the last time  I messed my diaper I was in the middle of mowing the lawn so it was 30-40 minutes before I was able to squish it.

1 hour ago, KindaOlde said:

Usually I will sit right away but the last time  I messed my diaper I was in the middle of mowing the lawn so it was 30-40 minutes before I was able to squish it.

Solution:  Get yourself a riding lawn mower!

• Like 2
On 7/23/2023 at 10:32 AM, rusty pins said:

Solution:  Get yourself a riding lawn mower!

Hi Rusty!! If only! The yard really is pretty small.

I sat down in my wet and messy morning Attends Premier diaper 5 minutes after I messed in the kitchen. I checked emails on my phone and now 90 minutes later after exercising I am still in the same wet and messy diaper. I think the technical term is that I am "pretty ripe."

On 8/6/2023 at 10:47 AM, Dee Cee said:

I like to just walk around in my messy diaper , for a short time ,and walk down the stairs , and maybe back up,  depending on if I was up or downstairs when I felt my diaper or my training pants , just filling up , and then I will sit down in it , and I just love to feel that warm mess just go where ever it wants to ! But on almost equal occasions , I will be sitting , and I can feel it coming , and I might raise , my butt just ever so much , and the poop just covers my bottom , and goes up front of my diaper too , but it doesn’t matter , because I am going to be in it , for at least 6 hours ! Even if my wife is home , she knows I can’t help it , as I have been I.C. for 5+ years now ! And if I feel it just coming out , and I am just a little wet, and I am laying on the sofa , and she’s out in the kitchen , I might feel myself , pooping and I don’t just jump up and get cleaned up , no my wife knows , I like to stay dirty for , hours , and when she comes into the room , and smells my stinky butt , I don’t have to tell her , but I do look at her , and she might make a face , or she might just give me that knowing grin , and I don’t want to subject her to my smell , but it’s been like this for years , and I have good plastic pants , and I can’t smell anything , but I most times just get up , and take my bottle of water , no it’s not a baby bottle , it’s a glass Snapple bottle, that I fill , and drink , at least 4-6of them each day , and go out and sit on the front porch , and on more than a few times , she will follow me out , and just sit in her chair , and we will talk about , anything , like her day ,or if we are going out to eat ,stuff like that . But like I have said , I think she has become sorta nose blind , to me , as I am like this a lot of times ! And of course , I am just dribbling the whole time , too . But I just love the feel of having that load , just being against my diapered area ! 

Sounds nice, walking around the house, sitting on the front porch all in a wet, messy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I sat down immediately after I messed my already wet morning diaper. In fact I was already sitting down and had to lift up a little from my chair to mess my diaper Now I think I am sitting three inches higher, make that only two inches because my poopy got flattened. So warm and squishy🤗

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rekord day for me. Pooped my diaper yesterday night - as it was not too much I slept with it. Changed in the morning and had too poop the fresh diaper again with a nice huge, not too firm load. Managed to not sit down now for roughly 8h and was shopping and several times walking with the diaper. Now enjoing sitting in the nice load ;).

• Like 1