LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg

Wow, I really don't think I've ever seen a thread swing so suddenly and so drastically off topic.

This person just likes to blast TG people for no apparent reason. "Blah blah blah TGs claim to be intersexed blah bah bah". It's always the same thing. The thing is though, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A TG PERSON CLAIMING TO BE INTERSEXED (cruse control for cool BTW). Meh, it's pointless to argue with someone so closed minded and so detached from reality.

Anyway, back on topic. Diapers + vibrators = a good time to be had by all (regardless of race, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexuality, or sexual identity)

I agree with that for sure. I was trying to figure out what all the replying was about, and that got more intense that I would ever have thought possible. Wow. But I have to try the original thing.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, diapers + vibrators or massagers are awesome. :thumbsup:

Another thing that I like to do is put shaving cream in my diaper. Feels like i'm wearing the fluffiest cloth diaper ever made. Old Spice shaving cream is good for that, because it gives a nice warm feeling. :)

I see the root of your distaste for TG/TS right there. Basically you can't stand the thought of the general public associating you with us cross dressing gender bending Jerry Springer freaks like us.

I'm always amazed how there are so many biases within the "sexually abnormal" society.

Yeah, it is amazing when you first notice it, since you'd think that kinky people would be the most accepting of sexual deviance. I think the problem with those close-minded people is that they are not able to accept who/what/why they are. They see that most of the general public thinks that kinks are bizare, so they either try to rationalize their kink as "normal", (and thus disassociating themselves from all other kinks) or they have severe hangups over their kink. Either way, it results in a person who is close-minded about other kinks.

whoever you are, diaperdragon, you sound like a malodorous, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, maladroit, odious, loathsome, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube! guy! where do you get off! i'm pissed! (angry, not drunk you oaf!) the back of my hand to you!

wow, since when was it a race to see how many words we knew? honestly....who cares...respect diaperdragon's opinion.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

The fact as an intersex, that i had no choice what gender i wanted to be and i had forced

surgery thrust upon me during childhood and teenage years, and the

medical secretcy which i never knew my medical consition until I was

well into my late teens which i learned about what i have. Which most

TS/TG folks can never understand or comphren because they are not

intersex or never expereienced what i went though.

After reading this, I can see why this issue is extremely personal to you. I don't claim to fully understand the difference between TS/TG and intersex, but that wasn't the issue I was addressing. As an intersex, I would think you would have much more understanding and compassion than most in the area of sexuality. “Who chooses to use a vibrator for pleasure?

wow, since when was it a race to see how many words we knew? honestly....who cares...respect diaperdragon's opinion.

Well she deserves it, i don't normally backup people that rant about other people. But this case is special, i mean, damn ... just talk to her about intersexed people and ts/tg people. She'll start about you having a filthy soul and being a reject of society thats not even recognized as a human being just because their Ts/Tg. Its cold and sick ... really, i could even compare her to rednecks beating up gays because their gays. No even hitler, she has the same mentality ... her opinion counts and no one else's and even if presented with solid facts to prove her point wrong she will STILL ramble about intersex people being so great and all so powerful ... Personally i think she asked for it and she damn well deserved it.

Necros~

You know, I get the strange feeling like this "Diaperdragon" character is Cynda resurected. Anybody have that feeling?

Unlikely. Diaperdragon has been around since the middle of February and Cynda didn't leave until quite a while after that. Also Diaperdragon has posted a link to her myspace and I'm sure that she posted the link to some other type of thing like myspace, but I didn't go back and look. The post about her myspace is here.

And incidentally, I think it was that myspace thread where she first mentioned that she was intersex. I'm sure it was because if it was mentioned before that, I don't think I would have asked about it in that thread.

Unlikely. Diaperdragon has been around since the middle of February and Cynda didn't leave until quite a while after that. Also Diaperdragon has posted a link to her myspace and I'm sure that she posted the link to some other type of thing like myspace, but I didn't go back and look. The post about her myspace is here.

And incidentally, I think it was that myspace thread where she first mentioned that she was intersex. I'm sure it was because if it was mentioned before that, I don't think I would have asked about it in that thread.

Cool, thank you for the quick response! *whew* I can sleep peacefully at night now.

Vibrators are nice, but it still doesn't feel that intense as have something "big" thrusting you from behind (or front for the females).

I use buttplugs and dildos/dongs, but I've been cutting back on the usage now since my lube supply is running low. For me, buttplugs and diapers don't mix because whenever I have something in my butt, it prevents me from peeing, and it will start killing my tummy later. I began anal play when I was 19, and now, I am able to use huge dildos that are 2.5 inches in diameter up my hole. Hopefully, I don't go bowel incontinence anytime soon. lol. Wearing diapers is fun, but if I had to wear 24/7, it would probably be a royal "pain in the butt".

EDITED

Just out of curiosity, what's your avatar from, Diapered4Fun?

I'm not sure. The original gif image file was of a mommy spanking her son's bare bottom. I just cropped it to the restricted dimensions. I think it's from an Japanese anime made from a while back because of the graphic style.

Vibrators are nice, but it still doesn't feel that intense as have something "big" thrusting you from behind (or front for the females).

I use buttplugs and dildos/dongs, but I've been cutting back on the usage now since my lube supply is running low. For me, buttplugs and diapers don't mix because whenever I have something in my butt, it prevents me from peeing, and it will start killing my tummy later. I began anal play when I was 19, and now, I am able to use huge dildos that are 2.5 inches in diameter up my hole. Hopefully, I don't go bowel incontinence anytime soon. lol. Wearing diapers is fun, but if I had to wear 24/7, it would probably be a royal "pain in the butt".

I just had to LOL at your choice of words on that last part ^_^. I'm pretty sure that that can't cause you become incontinent or anything, though.

Just out of curiosity, what's your avatar from, Diapered4Fun?

I've been reading this thread. I don't understand why anyone has a problem with tg. Personally, I don't care what you are into if it floats your boat, its fine with me!!! I tried it with my wife's silver bullet on the outside of my diaper between my legs, it was great!!!!!

DLK

I don't care if your -transexual,transgenger,intersex,bisexual,heterosexual,asexual,bisexual,gay or lesbian if a vibrator feels good to you thats all that matters! We don't have to apply for "proper gender" license to place a vibrator in our own personal diaper!

I personally have tried a vibrator in my diaper also and I must say it is quite stimulating!

Ok, time for Mister Morv to stick his nose in.

Ah, the I hate intersex people thing again... or I hate TG people again... or whatever. Can we start a club for people that hate people who have 20 inch CRT monitors that aren't flat screen? I mean, seriously, there is no reason why a 20 inch monitor should be curved in the front, it is just not natural. It's almost like they have to want to be abnormal. It's not like a defective product that goes through surgery against its will and has it's power button moved from the side to the top. And 20 inches? What gives? 19 or 21 here people. I wish all 20 inch CRT non-flatscreen monitors would quit claiming to be like other CRT monitors, they have no right.

And, yes, when SoCalGav mentioned it, yes, she does remind me of cynda. I'm not saying it is, but the feel is the same, much like how two slimy salamanders are similar, but not the same salamander... unless you duct tape them together.

Now, as to the original topic. Diaper plus vibrator. Sounds interesting.

Tuxedo Oryx, let me start by saying I understand you aren't looking for a man. Ok, good, got that out. I wouldn't be looking for a woman who wasn't looking for a man, for as being a man, that would suggest that I would be looking for someone who wasn't looking for me, and someone who wasn't looking for me would not be interested in me, and so I would have to be emotionally masochistic or something to do that. I was wondering if you could point me to someone who is pretty much just like you, except looking for a man. Enjoys anal play, diapers, lab coats, all that. Sounds like someone I could get along with. *cough*

Now, where were we. Well, never played with a vibrator before, actually. Bought one for a girlfriend once. Never played with it on myself, though.

Tuxedo Oryx, let me start by saying I understand you aren't looking for a man. Ok, good, got that out. I wouldn't be looking for a woman who wasn't looking for a man, for as being a man, that would suggest that I would be looking for someone who wasn't looking for me, and someone who wasn't looking for me would not be interested in me, and so I would have to be emotionally masochistic or something to do that. I was wondering if you could point me to someone who is pretty much just like you, except looking for a man. Enjoys anal play, diapers, lab coats, all that. Sounds like someone I could get along with. *cough*

Sorry, I don't know any women that would fit that description. But if I run into one who's looking for a man with these interests, I'll give you a buzz (pun intended, for the sake of this thread :P )...er, let you know.

By the way, the third sentence in your quoted paragraph sounds like quite a tongue twister! :P

Getting back on topic ... vibrators are great little inventions and there is something really wonderful about having an orgasm while wearing a diaper!

And here I was thinking you were all sweet and innocent..... :whistling:

The only weird part of that was it came from a transgender. Having to

read that a transgender is using a vibrator was enough for me to at

least throw my beer away.

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Oh no! A tranny with a vibrator! alert the fucken media!

Get over it, close minded jerk!

LOL! funniest thread every (well mind the middle part anyhow).

This thread inspired me to give this a try... except I don't own a vibrator....

Well XBOX 360 to the rescue. I fired up some PGR3, put it on Race against the clock, picked out a Ferrari F50 GT, slammed it up against a wall, taped the trigger down on the controller and blamo! instant vibrations. It was fun and actually quite stimulating. It wasn't quite as powerful as the real thing I would bet but I still got a sampling of what others here have been trying. :)

Sorry, I don't know any women that would fit that description. But if I run into one who's looking for a man with these interests, I'll give you a buzz (pun intended, for the sake of this thread :P )...er, let you know.

Thank you. I'll just go sit out on my patio and have a whiskey while I watch the snow and wait to hear the good news. (I'm a very easy to tolerate individual, as long as you know when and how to tell me to shut up.)

Well XBOX 360 to the rescue. I fired up some PGR3, put it on Race against the clock, picked out a Ferrari F50 GT, slammed it up against a wall, taped the trigger down on the controller and blamo! instant vibrations. It was fun and actually quite stimulating. It wasn't quite as powerful as the real thing I would bet but I still got a sampling of what others here have been trying. :)

I don't think I'll ever look at an XBOX 360 the same way again.

Thank you. I'll just go sit out on my patio and have a whiskey while I watch the snow and wait to hear the good news. (I'm a very easy to tolerate individual, as long as you know when and how to tell me to shut up.)

I don't think I'll ever look at an XBOX 360 the same way again.

I lol'd hard~~ XD

Necros~