LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my recent experience. I've had many orgasms before in my diapers from enjoying the super soft feelings they give. I've also enjoyed the powerful orgasms given to me by using the Hitachi Magic Wand vib. For some reason I never tried them together.

So last night I was about to take my diaper off to enjoy some vib fun, but instead I decided to slide the head of the magic wand under the waistband of my Attends. Still not switched on yet, I slid the wand down my tummy until it touched the head of my pee pee. Once there, I took a deap breath and flicked the switch on low. Instant pleasure! The vibrations were not only stimulating my penis, but rather the entire diaper was vibrating! Every milimeter of my genitals was being stimulated by my soft vibrating diaper. For several minutes I was teetering on the edge of orgasm. I then flicked it to high and within a minute I was having an orgasm that was extreemly powerful beyond anything I've experienced. I was able to take my hands off the vib since my waistband was holding it in place, which was great because it was as if someone was controling everything for me.

If any of you own a vibrator I urge you to please try this ASAP. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried it, and loved it!!!

I even went as far as taping those little vibrator eggs on my penis, and put a diaper, put the vib at max and went for a walk around the block (while my diaper was underneath clothes of course). Never had that much fun in my life, 3 orgams!!!!! Insane @_@

Necros~

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Tell me, Why would a transgender would ever want to use a vibrator,

knowing that a vibrator is used for REAL women who have REAL vaginas

and not those who don't have them such as transgender. It seems odd

and strange that a transgender would ever use vibrator that is made

for real women who have real vagina.

Even for intersex folks like myself, i would find it odd and strange

to hear that a transgender is using a vibrator.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRdvLTxyg77Uzo6tFEQJhmgCg1qe7mU9I454pD5V8OH2zmZk4uz0AnAy0

vW/d4pHgKBmSaaYAmqcMm5d8

=zQTH

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Oh, yes! I've tried butt plugs, both regular and vibrating. One slip between the cheeks, tape on a thick diaper, flip the switch, and I'm off the edge! Clitorial stimulation+anal stimulation=awesome orgasms! @o@! Now, to try out one of those rotating (with vibrations, of course) plugs.... :whistling:

Oh, and Diaperdragon, vibrators aren't just for vaginas! Aside from massagers and dildoes, there are also vibrating anal beads, nipple clamps, butt plugs, cock cages, sleeves,...oh, the possibilites!

Viva la vibrators! B)

Guest Diaperdragon

The only weird part of that was it came from a transgender. Having to

read that a transgender is using a vibrator was enough for me to at

least throw my beer away.

iQA/AwUBRdvbbxyg77Uzo6tFEQKiggCgtm1f7wBwfewluHv46j0G7adY680AnRsR

oy8t95ChzGahepEAbJZRuQqI

=j6u/

Tell me, Why would a transgender would ever want to use a vibrator,

knowing that a vibrator is used for REAL women who have REAL vaginas

and not those who don't have them such as transgender. It seems odd

and strange that a transgender would ever use vibrator that is made

for real women who have real vagina.

Even for intersex folks like myself, i would find it odd and strange

to hear that a transgender is using a vibrator.

iQA/AwUBRdvLTxyg77Uzo6tFEQJhmgCg1qe7mU9I454pD5V8OH2zmZk4uz0AnAy0

vW/d4pHgKBmSaaYAmqcMm5d8

=zQTH

Diaperdragon,

I find it odd that you have this narrow-minded viewpoint, considering your intersex play. When discovering ones own sexuality, nothing is off the table and we learn very early on that toys are made to be shared. I find that men/boys of any flavor will often experiment outside-the-box when it comes to sexual gratification, not just transgender folks. On the other hand, I've only met a few women in my life that would even admit to masterbating!

Oh, yes! I've tried butt plugs, both regular and vibrating. One slip between the cheeks, tape on a thick diaper, flip the switch, and I'm off the edge! Clitorial stimulation+anal stimulation=awesome orgasms! @o@! Now, to try out one of those rotating (with vibrations, of course) plugs.... :whistling:

Oh, and Diaperdragon, vibrators aren't just for vaginas! Aside from massagers and dildoes, there are also vibrating anal beads, nipple clamps, butt plugs, cock cages, sleeves,...oh, the possibilites!

Viva la vibrators! B)

Tux, :o What happened to my little, innocent, lab coat wearing, college student? :crybaby: Man they grow up fast!!! :P Now, about that long, hard, cylindrical, osculating, multi-speed, vibrating, penetrating device.... :huh:

Tux, :o What happened to my little, innocent, lab coat wearing, college student? :crybaby: Man they grow up fast!!! :P Now, about that long, hard, cylindrical, osculating, multi-speed, vibrating, penetrating device.... :huh:

Oh, Phantom. I'm not as innocent as I look... :whistling:

Don't worry, I can be still a "little, innocent, lab coat wearing, college student," yet sexual. (I just I'm one of those few women who admit to masturbating.)

Besides, lab coats are sexy! :lol:

Guest Diaperdragon

Well for a fact TG/TS is a totally seperate enity that is clearly NOT

INTERSEX and get you facts straight. For a fact TG/TS is not

considered a intersex medical condition and most TS/TG folks claim

intersex because they have the needs and wants issue such as need for

support and inclusion that intersex people have.Tthey want to

consider TG/TS as intersex because intersex people have the support

and understanding from the medical community and society. It's also

where the TS/TG thinks they understand and can feel the same

struggles the intersex has gone through. The fact as an intersex,

that i had no choice what gender i wanted to be and i had forced

surgery thrust upon me during childhood and teenage years, and the

medical secretcy which i never knew my medical consition until I was

well into my late teens which i learned about what i have. Which most

TS/TG folks can never understand or comphren because they are not

intersex or never expereienced what i went though. The clear

difference between TS/TG is DNA and that is something TS/TG folks do

not have. They do not have no genetic abnormalities that would be

considered intersex and TS/TG is considered a mental disorder defined

which is defined by the APA's DSM 4 manual.

So for anyone to say i am narrow minded, think before you type. At

least i know, i am a Nursing student and a EMT. I have medical

knowledge and i know what i am saying when it comes to intersex

medical issues. I am intersex and i have Kallmann's syndrome.

Here's a link to learn more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

iQA/AwUBRdyDhxyg77Uzo6tFEQJuJACfVsnnIDQXAHotlQw+q9yUynCrn5YAn2gJ

8p33sdPX9Wa/NzlbTJiZ0qSL

=x/Ew

Oh, Phantom. I'm not as innocent as I look... :whistling:

Don't worry, I can be still a "little, innocent, lab coat wearing, college student," yet sexual. (I just I'm one of those few women who admit to masturbating.)

Besides, lab coats are sexy! :lol:

Most of my friends masturbate, and lord knows me and my girlfriend do. The whole girls don't masturbate thing is the way of the past.

And back on topic, it is a great feeling to orgasm while completely relaxed and comfortable.

TS/TG is considered a mental disorder defined

which is defined by the APA's DSM 4 manual.

I know for a fact TS/TG is only a disorder in DSM IV-R if and only if you feel that it is significantly hurting your life. If you are TS/TG and you hate it, it's a disorder. If you like it, it's not. Same thing with sexual orientation. It's the same clause used on most of the personality disorders, you have to want it to change.

So for anyone to say i am narrow minded, think before you type. At least i know, i am a Nursing student and a EMT. I have medical

knowledge and i know what i am saying when it comes to intersex

medical issues. I am intersex and i have Kallmann's syndrome.

The point is that Ronnie never mentioned a single thing that has anything to do with transgender issues in his post. He merely commented on a pleasurable experience he had that he just discovered. You took a post on using a vibrator while wearing a diaper and twisted it into a rant on your opinions of transgenders and how they try to nose in on what you think should be exclusive to "intersex" people. None of that had anything to do with Ronnie's post. You responded solely to the word "transgendered" in his profile.

Getting back on topic ... vibrators are great little inventions and there is something really wonderful about having an orgasm while wearing a diaper!

Guest Diaperdragon

It's funny how all the TG/TS think that they are intersex when they

know they do not have a genetic DNA related condition. They seem to

think that assume that the TS/TG is intersex, when most intersex

people know that TS/TG isn't intersex at all. It's funny that i

still have to hear this from a TS or TG that they think that they are

intersex. I know friends that are too intersex that tell me that

TS/TG is not intersex and the labeling of intersex by TS/TG is used

to gain sympathy and support for the TS/TG community. That's why the

clear cut difference between TS/TG and intersex is that one has

issues of the mind and one has issues with the body and DNA. The

TS/TG is still trying to find the genetic link that considers them

intersex which is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Even the current medical science of the day doesn't even consider

that their is a genetic link to TS/TG that would make it linked to

intersex.Also, when was the last time anyone picked up a college leve

general psychology and a Antomy and physiology book lately. Most

countries and groups make a clear distinction between TG/TS and

intersex including the world health organization. The problem here is

credibility. The TS/TG can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that

TS/TG is intersex and they can't convince me that they too are

intersex, which i know they ain't and never will be.

For me, as an intersex person, I have to constantly fight the public

perception that people think that TS/TG is intersex, which for a

major fact it isn't at all. They don't have a third gene or a

missing/incomplete sex organ. They were never forced against their

will to have surgery and they were never ever told what they have

when they were young. They were never kept secret about what they had

and they never had their parents explain to the kids why they were

going to the hospital and doctors more often. I don't consider TS/TG

as an intersex condition and i will never include TS/TG in any

intersex groups. to be even more blunt, i only support the gay,

lesbian, bisexual and intersex communities.

Difference here, is that TS/TG have a choice in being what gender

they want, i never did because my doctors kept it a guarded secret

from me until i pried from them. I was forced into the surgeries

without knowing how and why, they knew what they were getting into

and what was going to happen.

So don't come to me saying that TS/TG is intersex, which i'll come

out saying it ain't and it will never be.

iQA/AwUBRdzOjhyg77Uzo6tFEQIm6QCdGL3mGYNkt6uptpG3UJjNPfHK/XoAoJm5

4joAodMtLVnlMohXDfhWkmZ3

=A0Cw

/Quoting all your posts from diaperdragon ... but i don't want to quote them officially because it would take up to much space for nothing/

You weird me out diaperdragon. You REALLY have issues with TS/TG people, get some help. Oh and everyone here is right your narrow minded and addicted to your damn intersexed situation! TS/TG are people no less then intersexed people ... you should accept that and shut it!

Jeez. Who do you think you are coming on a forum insulting random people just because they act or feel a certain way~ Disgusting i say!

Necros~

p.s: You said the word "Intersexed" Like f*cking 50 times in your last post ... relax intersexed addict! LOL You have no idea how TS/TG people have it hard in life, you may have had hard times but they did to and they deserve some support as well you little self-centered person! (for lack of better insults D:

@ToxedoOryx: You naughty little girl

Guest Diaperdragon

I'll stop if you TS/TG stop claiming to that your intersex.

iQA/AwUBRdzYsxyg77Uzo6tFEQKJJACguFonXiqOGNVzqa5WbMZmy4miLjEAn1cu

L8VPIKvZnVPP1Vyo7YufXqgU

=97NZ

I'll stop if you TS/TG stop claiming to that your intersex.

By the way, intersex is defined in the DSM-IV-TR, (so does that mean you have a mental disorder too) as a subset of gender identity disorder (DSM-IV-TR code: GIDNOS, 302.6). Intersex and TG (not TS) is just a schism between the societally assigned sex and the sex you identify with. The fact of the matter is, even with genetic issues, if society thinks you're a woman, and you think you're a woman, you're not intersex.

whoever you are, diaperdragon, you sound like a malodorous, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, maladroit, odious, loathsome, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube! guy! where do you get off! i'm pissed! (angry, not drunk you oaf!) the back of my hand to you!

whoever you are, diaperdragon, you sound like a malodorous, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, maladroit, odious, loathsome, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube! guy! where do you get off! i'm pissed! (angry, not drunk you oaf!) the back of my hand to you!

I lol'd in a good way :3

Necros~

...For me, as an intersex person, I have to constantly fight the public

perception that people think that TS/TG is intersex...

I see the root of your distaste for TG/TS right there. Basically you can't stand the thought of the general public associating you with us cross dressing gender bending Jerry Springer freaks like us.

Before you go touting how your condition is recognized by the medical field, don't forget that they were the same ones who changed you due to their ignorance. I'm sorry this happens to people. Horrible. Regardless, on some level there is a similarity because too many intersex people had the wrong gender chosen by medical professionals. TG/TS feel as though nature did the same to them. However, if a medical profession was the cause of my discontinuity with what was between my legs, I'd be royally pissed off too.

What's the point of discussing what part of the body a vibrator is used on by which gender? Throwing in all this stuff about real vaginas and real women is just a plainly odd argument. Your emphasis on "real" just appears as an attempted hurtful jab towards what a transgendered person is sensitive about.

Oh, and when someone places a vibrator on the end of their penis, it's the same thing as when a woman uses it on her clitoris.

Geez, I find it difficult to even know what to say, this whole argument is retarded.

I'm always amazed how there are so many biases within the "sexually abnormal" society.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be talking about feeling good in your diaper!

Wow, I really don't think I've ever seen a thread swing so suddenly and so drastically off topic.

This person just likes to blast TG people for no apparent reason. "Blah blah blah TGs claim to be intersexed blah bah bah". It's always the same thing. The thing is though, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A TG PERSON CLAIMING TO BE INTERSEXED (cruse control for cool BTW). Meh, it's pointless to argue with someone so closed minded and so detached from reality.

Anyway, back on topic. Diapers + vibrators = a good time to be had by all (regardless of race, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexuality, or sexual identity)

Well said chibi

I talked to her on private chat ... for 2 hours i think .... shes the coldest person, i think, that i have ever meant on the internet and real life in my entire life! Its retarded she doesn't even think of ts/tg people has humans ... she classifies them as being "it". Oh and she said the word intersex so many times i can't see it when she writes it now ... its just a big blob of white ... my eyes are like automatically blocking the word lol

Anyways ... shes very insulting thats for sure @_@

Necros~

(And she views Canadians as wusses D: ... because we don't have so much military xD)