LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Buying Locking Plastic Pants

Fetware's service is excellent. I don't know why you want locking pants unless being locked in does something for you.

If you are in to some form of bondage it may be cool.

Plain old plastic pants will keep you dry with a good diaper.

All

Can you tell me if locking plastic pants work?

I am thinking of buying some.

And if Fetware is a good place to buy them?

Thanks

Babybub

Can you tell me if locking plastic pants work?

Thanks

Babybub

If you mean that you can’t remove the pants without tearing them apart, yes.

Unless the pants are made of chain mail you will always be able to escape – it’s a mind thing after all.

COMCO plastic pants have a waistband that allows a flat linked chain (available at any hardware store) to be threaded through the band. I use a coat hanger cut to about 10 inched with a very tight bend to create a small hook (just a big needle). Then tape or crimp the hook so it doesn’t catch on the fabric. You just expand the link that you wish to have as your locking point and attach a small lock there (buy it while you are at the hardware store). Leave extra chain past the locking point to allow you to expand the waist as you put on the pants. COMCO pants are very roomy for the thickest diaper.

One fun idea is to put the key outside or someplace where you will be forced to risk showing your diaper. Again it’s a mind game because you could always just cut the plastic pants.

Not into that sort of thing now, but it was fun.

Fetware has some excellent locking pants. If your fantasy is to be locked into your diapers, with no possible way to get out without ruining the pants, then they fit the bill. One could, of course, cut or tear the plastic or elastic bands to get at taking off the diaper, but then you would be left with a rag of plastic and a chain around your waist. But that is not what the idea behind the fantasy is all about, is it? If you (as some do) lock yourself into them and for instance, mail the key to yourself, you will have to wear them until the postman comes round with your mail in a couple days. But this may prove most uncomfortable for you. Unless that's what you're after. Personally, I found them most inconvenient and not cost effective for the desired effect.

Cuddles

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

All thanks for the information.

I think I would loved to be locked in them.

I may have to post the key to myself lol

I have ordered some.

I can not wait.

Thanks

Babybub

Fetware has some excellent locking pants. If your fantasy is to be locked into your diapers, with no possible way to get out without ruining the pants, then they fit the bill. One could, of course, cut or tear the plastic or elastic bands to get at taking off the diaper, but then you would be left with a rag of plastic and a chain around your waist. But that is not what the idea behind the fantasy is all about, is it? If you (as some do) lock yourself into them and for instance, mail the key to yourself, you will have to wear them until the postman comes round with your mail in a couple days. But this may prove most uncomfortable for you. Unless that's what you're after. Personally, I found them most inconvenient and not cost effective for the desired effect.

Cuddles

All thanks for the information.

I think I would loved to be locked in them.

I may have to post the key to myself lol

I have ordered some.

I can not wait.

Thanks

Babybub

I have a pair of locking plastic pants, and no one to keep me in them, so they were really a waste

of money for me. But I will say this.......fetware is the best company I've done business with for the past 4 years. Never seen anyone with quicker service, and they send what I order. Of all the sites, it is the best that I've run across. Good luck with the locking plastic pants.

soggy

Someone once said they take the key and freeze it in a glass of water. Then have to wait until the ice melts before getting the key. Better than waiting several days for the postman. And NO cheating with the stove or microwave oven, LOL.......

Fetware has some excellent locking pants. If you (as some do) lock yourself into them and for instance, mail the key to yourself, you will have to wear them until the postman comes round with your mail in a couple days. But this may prove most uncomfortable for you. Unless that's what you're after. Personally, I found them most inconvenient and not cost effective for the desired effect.

Cuddles

Be careful sending it thru the mail,you could be in them for a week or forever if they lose the key

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Someone once said they take the key and freeze it in a glass of water. Then have to wait until the ice melts before getting the key. Better than waiting several days for the postman. And NO cheating with the stove or microwave oven, LOL.......

Of course if you cheated by putting the ice+key in a microwave you'd still have to wait for the fire service to leave after you burned your kitchen down...

• 9 years later...

Could someone please help me figure out what these plastic pants are named. they seem very good, much more premium than the ones with chain. thank you :o

tumblr_o8b11qLIlY1uborlgo1_1280.jpg