LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The excuse!

I appreciate the feedback. If anyone has a suggestion on how I can improve that would be appreciated too. Also, I am little confused as to where to continue with the story; so I am asking for reader feedback. Should Tina be added to Mommy' small harem or should I have another Mistress to torment and humiliate me while at work?

Again I appreciate the feedback.  Thank you!

Now that Tina knows he is sentenced to diapers all the time, at home, and at work. Tina can appoint someone to babysit, or do it herself if she has a Dominant streak in her, which I'm sure she does. 

• Like 1

Chapter 21

Tina and Mommy stood quietly in the doorway. They both had a glass of wine in their hands and I noticed that Tina's face was flushed; though that may have been because she was looking at one of her subordinates in a thick diaper, and laying in a makeshift crib with an empty baby bottle lying next to him.

Mommy just stood there watching her reaction with a smirk on her face. She glanced at me and blew me a kiss and then took a sip of wine before asking Tina what she thought. 

"HOLY SHIT! You were serious about all this! I thought you were pulling my leg. You seriously have props and everything Cindy."

"Of course Tina. I wouldn't lie about something like this. Now that you've seen him like this. What do you think we should do" Mommy asked Tina.

"What do you mean "we"?"

"Well it should be obvious that I plan on keeping him this way. Which would mean he has to show up to work in diapers too."

"Oh? After seeing him like this I don't know if we'll have a place for him at the company. It's not like we have a nursery that can watch over him."

"Well that's why I wanted to show him to you like this now while he is on vacation. I have a job and obviously can't be a stay at home mom, and what he does in his private time should not be a reflection of his work ethic. Which after being with the company for almost fifteen years has to count for something, correct?"

" Yes he is a good worker and we have never had any customer complaints about him, but how is this going to impact his work? Wait….did he wear diapers to work before you put him back in diapers the other day?"

"Sometimes." Mommy told her.

It felt weird to be talked about as if I wasn't there at all. The two ladies were discussing me as if I was an infant; which given my current state of dress it would be hard to argue against that point.

"Now Tina, this can go one of a few ways," Mommy said. 

"What do you mean?" Asked Tina.

"Well it's like this." Mommy pushed up against Tina and kissed her long and hard on the lips.

Tina was shocked at first, but quickly she wrapped her arms around Mommy and returned the kiss just as passionately.

I felt myself begin to harden inside my thick, crinkly pampers; as I watched the two women kiss.

A few moments of kissing ensued before Mommy broke the kiss off and used a hand to help hold Tina up who was obviously a little unsteady.

"Oh my gosh your lips are so soft Cindy!" Tina exclaimed. 

"Yes, and my other lips are just as soft and twice as wet." Mommy responded. 

That brought an even deeper shade of blush to Tina's cheeks.

"Now like I said," Mommy continued. "This can go one of two ways. First you and I keep kissing, you would become my plaything as well; which may or may not lead to other things. However with that comes the caveat that you are responsible for taking care of the diaper boy here at work. Secondly, you could turn around and walk out this door and no word would be spoken of this ever again. If you got some notion to out my baby boy at work and risk him losing his job. We would sue you for libel and the company for violations of the ADA act."

Tina took another sip of wine as if to mull things over; however by the look on Mommy's face now and Tina's face earlier I think it was clear what was going to happen.

"If you and I kept kissing, what exactly do you mean by becoming your plaything?" Tina asked.

"Well, it too could mean a couple things. When it comes to BDSM are you a Domme or a sub?"

"You mean like fifty shades type BDSM?"

"FUCK Fifty shades." Mommy told her.

"I'm talking real BDSM, or have you ever tried it?"

"Yes I've tried it. I've taken some rope classes at a local club, also I've had a few men and women on the end of my floggers." Tina answered. 

"I see so you're a rope bunny and you like to Top people. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Well then, " Mommy continued. "If you and I keep kissing it would lead to both of us eating each other's cunt', we would probably end up fucking each other with a strap on too."

"Sounds good, let's go play." Tina said enthusiastically.

"First though, would you check diaper boy here. I need to make sure you know that you're able to change a big baby's diapers. Mommy's have to look out for their little ones you know."

"Of course Cindy. However his diaper looks thick enough to hold out for a little bit longer while we go play."

"You're probably right Tina. Watch him for a minute. I want to go get something I bought earlier."

Mommy left the room, and Tina stared at me for a brief second before downing the last bit of wine in her glass. She set it down on my dresser near the door and then walked over to me.

"Well, well." Tina started. "It looks as if I am going to have even more control of you at work now. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Ma'am. I like when my submissives call me that. Usually it's right before I flog them for some trivial matter. Have you ever been flogged Titus?"

"Ye Ma'am I have been flogged."

"Do you like that thuddy type of impact?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's good to know. Maybe your Mommy will let me flog you."

Just then Mommy came back into the room. "Did you check his diaper after all?"

"Not yet." Tina placed her hand on my crotch and gave it a squeeze. "He's a little wet, but he can wait. Can't you Titus?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good boy. Now your Mommy and I are going to go talk some more and have some adult fun. Then I'll come back and change you. Okay" Tina told me.

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you." I told her.

"You're raising such a polite little man. I'll be in the other room." Tina said as she left the room.

"Thank you I'll be out in a minute." Mommy told her.

I watched as Mommy walked over to me; she had one hand behind her back. She came over and gave me a kiss on the head.

"You're being such a good boy. Did you like your surprise?" Mommy asked me.

"I'm still not sure Mommy. Part of me is scared but I'm also excited."

"That's a fair answer. Now Tina and I are going to go work out some details and then we'll probably play a bit. Afterwards we'll get some dinner. Okay?"

" Yes Mommy dinner sounds good."

"I agree. Before I leave though I want to give you this so you can listen." Mommy pulled out a baby monitor from behind her back. "This is actually the receiver end of it; Mommy and Tina will have the speaker end in the other room so you can hear us. If you keep your hand out of your diapers this time; maybe I can talk Tina into helping you get a reward for being a good boy."

Mommy winked at me and then left the room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I added something new as RL has been hectic as of late. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's more of a "filler" chapter, but I promise more fun things to come. All feedback is welcome and if anyone has tips on how I can improve the dialogue parts I would appreciate it. Without further ado. 

Chapter 22

I laid in my makeshift crib thickly diapered and since I had nothing better to do; I listened to the two women who had the most control of me in my life. One my boss, and the other my Mommy.

"So Tina tell me how you got into the BDSM lifestyle." I heard Mommy ask.

"Gladly; though I will need more wine first." Tina responded. 

There was a pause as presumably Mommy or Tina went to get another bottle of wine. I listened as their glasses were filled and the wine glasses clinked together and a toast was made.

"May this be the beginning of a fun friendship." Tina said

"And to fun adventures too," was Mommy's reply.

"Absolutely;" said Tina. "I got started in BDSM about six or seven years ago in college. There was a guy I was dating named Trevor who thought it would be fun to tie me up. I let him do that; because I trusted him, and the sex was incredible. It was like I was at his mercy and my pussy was drenched. We did that for a few times; before I asked him if I could tie him and he was game; so I tied him to my bed; luckily my roommate was gone for the weekend, but the sounds he made when I had him tied down and started toying with him. Well I thought for sure the dorm advisor would come barging in and tell us to knock it off!"

"Go on." Mommy said.

"Cindy it had me so fucking wet to be in control of a man like that. I usually felt powerless around men, but having Trevor at my mercy and hearing him moan in pleasure because of what I was doing to him; had my cunt leaking, and I could feel my cunt leaking all the way down to my knees. I wanted him to be quieter so I sat on his face and made him lick my pussy almost all night. I still remember sticking my fist in my mouth so that I didn't wake anyone up. "

"Holy shit."

"I know right," Tina continued. " He was rock hard the whole time and I kept toying with his cock and making him beg to cum; only to stop and make him give me another orgasm; before I would give him one, and I kept doing that. Making him beg to eat my cunt, to please me with his mouth. It was so fucking hot and such a power trip. Needless to say our relationship changed after that night. It eventually got to the point where we were talking about locking his cock up, and having him be my sex slave."

"Damn girl!" Mommy exclaimed. 

"However it ended when I graduated and moved away to pursue my MBA. He was fine being submissive in the bedroom but didn't want to have a partner that was more successful than him. So he stayed in Bangor, Maine and I went on to get my degree and take the business route."

"That sucks. I'm sorry."

"No worries. I learned a lot during my time with him and when I moved out west to SOCAL; there were a lot of men and some women who helped me learn even more."

"Well I never would have guessed that just looking at you. I mean you look as if you're a well put together business woman. Who would have guessed that you were also a Domme to men and women."

"I never said I was a Domme to women." Tina confessed. 

"Oh?" Mommy said in a questioning tone.

"Like I said being tied up by Trevor was exciting and incredibly fucking hot! However after I tied him up and played with him that night. I became addicted to that power I could have over men, but I still wanted to be tied up as well. So when I moved to California to go to UCLA I found some women who were more than willing to help me with my submissive side."

"So…..if I told you I wanted you to eat my cunt while you rode a strap on top of my baby boy' diaper what would you say to that?" Mommy asked. 

"Well…...I would say I'm game Ma'am, but we should discuss safe words and what we want out of this budding relationship."

"This evening just took a turn for the better I think." Mommy said.

"I agree."

"I'll admit when I called you earlier this morning. I was actually just looking for another way to further humiliate Titus."

"Oh don't worry about that." Tina said. "Rest assured that I will make sure that happens."

"I'm sure you will. Within my guidelines though. Isn't that right slut?"

Through the baby monitor I listened as presumably Mommy leaned in and kissed Tina and I heard Tina let out a soft moan in response, and said "yes Ma'am;" as Mommy broke the kiss.

"Ma'am I like that. You will call me that from now on. Unless of course you already have a Mistress."

"No I don't have a Mistress or anyone who Tops me. Since I left California and came to Ohio I have only done pickup play at the local BDSM club with women. I've wanted to pursue something more steady but didn't; because I've been busy with my career."

"Well you may be in luck." Mommy said. "I've always been dominant and as Titus recently found out I also go both ways. So if you want to be Topped by a woman more than just occasionally, and you're not the jealous type; because I do play with other women too. I think it would be fun to explore some things with you. Plus, I do want to find some way to reward you for taking care of my baby boy while he is working."

"I think that could be fun. There is no need to reward me; like I said I like being in power over men. However I do have to ask is there anything I am not allowed to do to him?"

"Well as much as I like to humiliate him, and I think he gets a thrill out of it too. I don't want it to jeopardize his career; so if there are any co-workers who you feel may be concerned about working with a grown man who pisses and shits his diapers for pleasure and has multiple women who take care of him, and even encourage him to be a big baby for their amusement them I would ask that you not out him to them. Plus you are not allowed to give him an orgasm unless I tell you to."

As I laid in my crib and I heard Mommy tell Tina this I was secretly relieved that she didn't want to jeopardize my career. 

"Luckily we work with a lot of open minded people so I don't think that will be an issue. Plus; it's his underwear choice and we don't go around showing each other our underwear, and humiliation can be done discreetly and no one will be the wiser when I say 'come to my office boy.'"

"Well Tina I think we should have some fun with our little diaper boy. What exactly do you want to do?"

"I have a couple ideas." Tina responded. 

"Great let me hear them. Oh hold on a sec." 

The voices in the baby monitor became quiet, and then I heard Mommy say. "Baby boy I know you have been listening to us two ladies talk, but now we're going to discuss some surprises for you and also how Tina and I are going to play. So be a good boy and keep behaving, Mommy and her new friend will come check on you in a bit."

The baby monitor went silent and I was left to wonder what was in store for. Which seemed to be a common thing these past few days.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

WARNING: There may triggers in this chapter for some people.  The next couple of chapters are going to be very sexually dark and there will obviously be lots of sex. 

Again comments are appreciated, thanks.

Chapter 23

"Well, well diaper boy it looks like it's just the two of us for a bit."

I looked up from my crib and saw Tina standing in my doorway. A half empty glass of wine in one hand, and her other hand was holding her up as she looked a little unsteady as she was probably a little tipsy from all the wine she and Mommy had drank. Tina sat her glass on my dresser by the door and walked towards me. 

"Your Mommy went to the store and grab us some sushi for dinner; she asked me to watch over you for a bit while she was gone. Since I'm going to have to watch over you at work even more now; I don't see how another hour here at your house will be any different.  Do you diaper boy?"

"No Ma'am." I replied not knowing what else to call her.

"Ma'am. I like that. Did you like hearing your Mommy and I have our talk?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Oh, but you missed all the fun parts. You didn't get to hear what your Mommy and I have planned for you, did you?"

"No Ma'am I didn't hear what you have planned for me."

"That's good; because I would hate to ruin your surprise. However those plans don't start until next Monday when you come back to work from vacation and since your Mommy isn't here to supervise. I think it's time your new babysitter has some fun, don't you?"

"I don't know Ma'am. I don't want Mommy to punish me."

Tina's laughter filled my makeshift nursery. "Punish you. Aw is the little diaper boy scared of his Mommy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well your Mommy doesn't have to know."

"Yes, but she didn't give me permission to play with you."

"Hmmmm, you're right she didn't. I guess it's obvious who wears the pants in this relationship and who wears the diapers." She laughed and reached down and patted my thick diaper as she said that.

She reached into my crib and pinched my nipples through my onesie. "I guess you didn't understand what I told you. Your Mommy is not here right now and I am in charge and I want to play with my new office boy toy." 

She kept pinching my nipples harder until I could no longer bear the pain and let out a gasp of pain; then she finally let go.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby boy. Did that hurt?"

"Yes Ma'am it hurt." 

"Too fucking bad!" Now stand up unless you want me to do it again."

I was beginning to become a little scared of Tina. I don't know if it was because she seemed inebriated or what it was, but whatever it was I complied with her order to stand up. 

She opened the small gate to my crib and grabbed me by the hand and led me over to a nearby wall. 

"Place your hands on the wall and spread your legs diaper boy."

Again I did as I was told. 

"Such an obedient diaper boy. You must make your Mommy very proud."

"I try to Ma'am."

"Shut up. I didn't ask you to talk or give you permission to. Now as I was saying. You must make your Mommy very proud; however for me as I'm sure you heard I like to discipline men, and since you're the closest thing to a man here. I guess you'll do."

Her harsh words were cutting right through me, and I wished Mommy would hurry up and come back so that she could rescue me from whatever Tina had planned.

"Stay right there and don't move a muscle." Tina left the room and I heard some rummaging around in the kitchen. 

I looked towards my door and thought about running over and locking it so that I would be safe until Mommy came back, but by the time I began to work up the courage to do so Tina was back in the room and saw me looking at the door. 

"Were you thinking about locking me out of your room?" She asked. Her gaze was intense and penetrating and I knew lying would only cause me more problems; so I nodded my head yes.

"I know you're just a big baby, but do you expect me to believe that you don't know you have neck muscles, and I distinctly remember saying not to move a muscle less than a minute ago."

"Yes Ma'am I know that the neck has muscles."

"So you deliberately disobeyed me?"

"No Ma'am."

"Now you're lying."

"I meant…." I started to say.

"You know what save it. I was hoping your Mommy had a paddle in the kitchen; she didn't, but I found something just as good." From behind her back Tina pulled out a large wooden spoon. I usually used it when I made chili, but Tina obviously had something far more ominous in mind.

She came over to where I was standing and pushed my head against the wall. "Put this pacifier in your mouth. I don't want to hear your pathetic crying while I'm teaching you a lesson." She pressed the latex teat against my lips and I immediately opened my mouth and started sucking on it. I was afraid of what she might do if she thought I was disobeying her, and I was also wondering where on earth Mommy was.

THWACK!

The first strike with the spoon was on my thighs and over my sweatpants, but I could still feel the strength she had and I was getting more nervous by the second.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Three more strikes in rapid succession and even though I was wearing clothes, the wooden spoon was leaving a mark.

Tina grabbed the waistband of my sweats and pulled them down exposing my diaper and leaving my thighs bare.

"Aww don't you look so cute in your diaper. Are you wet baby boy? Do you need a change?"

Without waiting for an answer she placed her hand on my crotch and squeezed. 

"You're a little wet, but these thick diapers you're in can hold more. As for these thick thighs of yours; I think they can take more too. Don't you?"

I tried to shake my head no, but before I could begin to react; I heard  the swoosh in the air and then the;

THWACK!

Tina continued to lay into my thighs and just underneath where my diaper was until I was a bawling mess.

"Are you crying baby?" Tina asked as she started to gently rub my padded bottom. 

I was taken aback by the sudden gentleness. I nodded my head yes.

"Did you wet yourself again?"

I actually did while she was spanking me, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she made me piss my diaper. So I shook my head no.

"Let me check." She reached around and grabbed my soggy diaper.

"Tsk, tsk baby boy. I thought you learned your lesson about lying. Obviously not." Tina undid the tapes of my diaper and it fell between my legs with a wet plop.

"You think you were crying before. Now I am really going to give you something to cry about." 

I thought she was going to keep smacking me with the spoon, and in hindsight I think I would have preferred that; because when her hand landed on my wet ass with a hard SMACK!

I couldn't help but wince and I nearly bit my pacifier in half from the pain. 

Her smacks were fast and furious and there wasn't an inch of my ass that she didn't spank. Whereas the spoon hurt like a mother…..; at least I had a second or two between strikes to try and recompose myself. 

I don't know how many times she spanked me with her hand or for how long, but by the end I was begging for her to stop and was willing to do almost anything. 

"No wonder Cindy keeps you in diapers. You're such a little baby bitch I hadn't even begun to break a sweat yet and you're a whimpering mess. Don't worry though every time you come to see me at work to change your wet and dirty diapers I am going to make it a point to blister your ass before I change you, and then I am going to make you stand in the corner with your pants around your ankles and diaper on display. So that everyone can see what a little diaper bitch you are." Tina verbally berated me and while I didn't know if her threats were real or not; I knew I was scared. 

"I think that's enough spanking for now. I'm going to give your ass a break for a bit. I'm not done with you though. Turn around and get down on your knees bitch!"

I quickly complied even though I had tears streaming down my face. I turned around and Tina was taking her dress off. 

"You know what else I like to do to men diaper boy?"

"No Ma'am."

She slipped her white lacy panties off and turned around and bent over so that her ass was inches from my face. "I like to make men eat my ass. So do it now, diaper boy get in there and lick my shit box."

I was scared of what she would do if I didn't do as she asked so I leaned forward, spread her butt cheeks and pressed my tongue to her rose bud.

"Oh fuck yes!" Tina moaned. "Lick my ass like a good little submissive."

I soon found myself lost in my submissive task and the earthy taste of her ass. I wanted to do my best to please her; hoping that if I could make her come she would be gentler with me. 

While she was still bent over she reached one hand back and rubbed the smooth skin of my shaved head and pulled me in closer. 

"Get in there diaper boy; don't stop licking my ass. I want you to tongue fuck my ass while I finger my pussy and so help me if you stop before I come bitch."

She let go of my head and moved her hand to her pussy. As I continued to probe her ass more and more with tongue I could feel her fingers working inside her cunt and hear the wet sounds as she worked herself to an orgasm. 

"Fuck that feels so good. I haven't had a male submissive in a while. Your tongue is fucking amazing. This is definitely going to be one of your new daily assignments."

I stopped for just a second to breathe but Tina was having none of that. "Get your fucking tongue back inside my asshole diaper boy. I told you not to stop; as soon as I come you're going to fucking get it "

Not wanting to risk further punishment from Tina I quickly spread her ass cheeks with my hands and buried my tongue deep inside her puckered rosebud. 

"That's a good little diaper bitch. Lick your Mistress's ass while she finger fucks herself." Tina continued to berate me and her fingers worked faster inside her cunt while I kept furiously licking her asshole. 

I could tell she was close and I thought I would finally get a slight reprieve, but just before she came she stood up and turned around. Her pussy now an inch away from my face.

"Put a finger in my ass now; I'm going to squirt on your face and bathe your mouth in my sweet pussy juice and then I'm going to fuck your ass."

I had no idea where this wanton lust of hers was coming from, but one quick look at her face and I could see that she was not playing around. 

I was easily able to slide a finger up her ass; since it was so wet with my saliva. 

With one of my fingers in her ass and her hand almost a blur as she rubbed her clit. Tina came within seconds and her pussy juice squirted out all over my face. I did my best to close my eyes, but I could still feel them burning a little as she reached forward and grabbed my head; pulling me into her pussy and ordering me tonlick her through her orgasm. I felt her legs shaking as the intensity of her orgasm hit and by the time she had finished I was beginning to struggle to breathe. 

She finally let go of my head and looked down at me with a smile. "You look so good sitting there with my girl cum all over your face." 

Without warning she slapped me across the cheek. "Stand up and bend over diaper boy."

Not waiting for me to move she grabbed my ear and twisted it up so that I had no choice but to obey. "Now your Mommy should be back any minute, but she is going to find you bent over and with that big strap on cock she bought the other day; buried deep in your ass and hear you scream as I tear up your fucking ass."

Tina left me alone but only for a few seconds; before she was back and in her hands was the long, thick, pink cock that Mommy must have bought yesterday at the sex store when I wasn't watching. 

Tears were streaming down my face now and that seemed to only make Tina even more lust crazed. "Such a big cry baby. I haven't even started yet. It's your first time with me so I'll be nice and give you some lube." 

I could feel her standing behind me and then I heard her spit and felt the wetness on my ass. "Maybe I should make you suck your pacifier while I fuck. I wouldn't want the neighbors to get worried. No never mind I want them to hear my new little diaper bitch scream." 

A second later her hand was on my shoulder and I could feel the tip of the huge fake cock pressing against my ass. I tried to struggle away but was only smacked hard on my red ass. "Stay still slut this won't hurt me a bit…."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SKANK?"

I looked over to my doorway and there was my Mommy just in the nick of time.

• 11 months later...

Chapter 24

The next few minutes passed in a blur. Tina turned around and I stood up just in time to see the shocked look on her face; seconds before my Mommy came over and grabbed her by the hair and slapped her hard across the face.

"Cindy I can explain." 

Mommy still had a hold of Tina's hair. "You can explain how I come in and see my soon to be husband bent over with an obviously spanked ass and you about to fuck him with a huge fucking strap on!"

"Yes he didn't listen and I was trying to make sure he knew his place with me."

"And you thought abusing him and violating his ass was the best way to establish your dominance."

"I'm sorry Cindy I wasn't thinking."

" That much is fucking obvious you stupid cunt. However I am thinking and I think you need a dose of your own medicine."

"What do you mean?" Tina started to say, but Mommy was already pulling her over to a nearby chair and forcing her to her knees.

"Stay there bitch I'm not done with you." 

Mommy came over to me and checked on me. "I'm sorry you had to endure that baby boy. Don't worry though Mommy is going to make that fucking bitch pay, and I'm going to let you watch. Now pull your diaper back up and go sit down by the chair and Mommy will show you how to punish stupid little cunts who think they know how to be a Domme, but first I need to get something from the other room."

Mommy left the room, and Tina tried to talk to me but I was still shaken up and I ignored her. It wasn't until Mommy walked back into the room that I began to regain focus.

"Please just tell her we were…." Tina was saying but Mommy cut her off.

"Just tell me you were what?" Mommy said standing over Tina. 

"We were just playing, that's all. I wasn't really going to fuck him with that strap on." 

"Do I look like a stupid cunt to you Tina?"

"No Cindy you are definitely not a stupid cunt, look I'm sorry I drank too much wine and I got carried away. I'm very sorry let me call an Uber and I will go wait outside for it." Tina pleaded.

"Fine. If you want you can go and call an uber and wait outside."

"Really?" Tina asked. 

Even I was surprised as Tina stood and removed the strap on that was still around her waist, Mommy had stepped aside and seemed like she was about to let Tina pass, but when Tina went to grab her dress and panties that were on the floor Mommy quickly grabbed her hair.

"I didn't say anything about letting you get dressed. Now if you want to leave you can, but you're going to walk out of here naked and with nothing but your phone to call for a ride. You'll have to find a way to pay for that though as your purse and wallet will be staying with me until my baby comes back to work. But I'm sure that finding a way to pay won't be a problem for a little skank like you will it? Or you can stay here and try to get back in my good graces by taking the punishment I have in mind for you. So what's it going to be cunt? Are you leaving or staying? You have two seconds before I make the choice for you."

"I'll stay Cindy.'

"I figured you would if you knew what's good for you. Now get back on your fucking knees!" Mommy said before removing her clothes.

Tina slowly got back on her knees and Mommy sat down naked in front of her on a chair that she had pulled closer and spread her legs. "Start licking bitch and you're not going to stop until you make me squirt and my pussy juice is bouncing off the back of your throat, understood?"

Tina moved her head forward to start licking Mommy's pussy, but Mommy grabbed her hair to stop her and then smacked her hard across the face.

"I asked a question you stupid fucking bitch. Did you understand it?"

"Yes Mistress Cindy."

Mommy let go of Tina's hair and told her to get to licking. 

Mommy then looked at me. "Don't worry baby boy Mommy is going to make sure that this fucking cunt knows her place with me and she's going to learn not to hurt my diaper boy. Do you want to help Mommy punish her?"

I had not had a chance to be dominant for a while now. It had been weeks since Cindy had let me be in charge in the bedroom; so I gladly shook my head yes and Mommy smiled at me and motioned me over to her with a finger. I thought she would have me take a more active role however Mommy just told me to get behind Tina and press my diaper covered cock against her naked ass.

When I did Tina moaned, Unfortunately for her Mommy heard it and used it against her.

“Are you such a greedy slut that the very man who you were going to anally rape; presses his dick up against your ass that it makes you moan like a whore?’

“Yes Mis….” TIna started to say, but Mommy just pushed her head back down and told her to keep licking.

“That was a rhetorical question slut? Baby boy did she let you cum at all while I was gone?” 

“No Mommy.”

“I figured the cunt was a selfish bitch and only wanted to get hers. Well baby boy it’s been awhile since you got to fuck someone hasn’t it?”

“Yes Mommy it has been.”

“Would you like to fuck this skank while she licks my pussy?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Ok put this on and then you can fuck her, but don’t cum until Mommy says so.” She handed me a rubber and after I put it on I slid dick inside Tina’s pussy which was dripping with wetness. She let out  a moan as I slid all the way into her until my stomach was pressed against her ass.

“Don’t start yet baby. Does her pussy feel good gripping your cock?”

“Yes Mommy it feels really good.”

“You missed fucking some pussy haven’t you?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Ok Mommy will be nice to you and let you fuck Tina’s pussy, but not until she is beeging for it.”

I moaned it felt so good. I wanted to thrust but I had already had my butt blistered once this evening. I didn’t want to give Mommy another reason to make it worse on myself. So I stayed as still as possible with my hard cock deep inside TIna’s pussy while I watched her lick Mommy’s pussy. 

“Pull her hair baby boy,” Mommy ordered me.

I pulled Tina by the hair maybe a little harder than I should have and she let out a little yelp but I didn’t care.

“Did you like licking my cunt, slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You want to do it again, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You really are a dyke whore. You like cock though too, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Do you want to be fucked in your wet pussy right now?”

“Yes please Mistress. I need to be fucked in my wet pussy right now.”

“Then beg my diaper boy for his cock, beg him to fuck you hard, or you will never get to taste my pussy again, slut.”

Tina whined in response, but she did as she was ordered to and said; “Please will you fuck my cunt diaper boy. Use my pussy for your pleasure. Fuck me like the slut that I am so that I can lick your Mommy’s pussy again.”

“That was actually pretty pathetic whore, but it will do for now.” Mommy told her. “Go ahead and fuck her baby, but don’t cum.”

I didn’t need any permissions with a fist full of Tina’ hair in my hand. I slammed my hips into her as hard as I could and she yelped in surprise. 

“Oh my baby boy is trying to act like a big man, go on show Mommy what you would do to her if she let you.” Mommy goaded me.

I thrust again harder this time, using all my pent up anger at what Tina had done to me and what Mommy, Nana, and Mommy’s friends had put me through over the past few days. All the humiliation and pent up sexual frustration I took out on Tina’s tight, wet pussy while Mommy watched me. I was getting closer to orgasm and Mommy knew it.

“Ok baby boy that’s enough. Trade me places, now.”

I whined as I withdrew my cock from Tina’s wet pussy, but I knew if I came without Mommy’s permission there would be hell to pay. I wanted to finish inside Tina but I did as I was told and traded places with Mommy after she stood up from the chair.

“Go ahead and take the rubber off baby boy. As for you Tina; I am going to claim your ass with my strap on dick, and you are going to suck my baby boy until he cums. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good slut. Now before I fuck your ass I want you to know that from now on I own you just like my other pets Elle and Alicia; you are going to be a part of my little harem of lesbian cunt munchers, and if I want you to eat my pussy, lick my ass, or hell if I even want you to pick up my dry cleaning you will do it with a smile and saying ‘Yes Mistress;’ just for a chance to taste my cunt again. When you are with me you will wear whatever I want you to. However if you don’t agree to this; then all this will end right now and I will give you your clothes and call an uber to come pick you up Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress please let be one of your lesbain cunt munchers. Let my body and my mouth be at your beckon call. Make me wear the sluttiesy most humiliating clothes you can think of; just please, please fuck my ass like the whore that I am.” Tina begged.

While Mommy was explaining to TIna what was going to happen to her if she stayed, I watched while Mommy slipped on a strap on and used her fingers to spread some lube on Tina’s exposed rosebud.

When Tina begged to be taken by Mommy and be a part of Mommy’s growing lesbian harem Mommy pushed her fat strap on dick into Tina’ ass and as Tina moaned Mommy pushed her head down onto my cock. “Suck his cock whore while I ram your ass!”

Tina may be Mommy’s dyke whore now but she also knows how to suck cock and within minutes I was cumming down her throat and she greedily swallowed every bit while Mommy fucked her ass hard. While Tina continued to suck me dry Mommy thrust into her a couple more times until the special vibrator on Mommy’s strap on sent her and Tina into an orgasm of their own.

The three of us sat there for a few minutes reveling in the carnal bliss that we had just experienced. After a while Mommy told me to get some baby wipes to clean up with and when we were all as clean as we were going to get that evening; Mommy let me lie in my old bed with her and TIna.

“I really hope you enjoyed that scene that Tina and I planned before I went to go get dinner baby boy.” Mommy told me in a sleepy voice as we cuddled on the bed.

“What you mean that was all planned and TIna was just acting.” I asked incredulously,

“Yes baby boy, Mommy loves you and would never let anyone hurt you like that without her knowing about it.  TIna will be in charge of you at work and she will change your diapers but she won’t spank you like that or out you to your coworkers unless Mommy says it’s ok. There may be some more surprises for you too, but right now it’s bedtime ok baby?”

Tina was already softly snoring as she was cuddled up to Mommy and whileI wondered what else was in store for me I knew that Mommy would protect me and love me, and that was just another reason why I loved her; so I kissed her cheek and softly whispered, “Ok Mommy good night.”

Chapter 25

I went to sleep that night with the knowledge of Mommy and Tina having planned the whole scene of Tina spanking me and almost raping me. I am reluctant to use that term; however it is the closest word I can think of to what almost happened to me. Of course it was all planned and hot in hindsight if I’m honest, but at the moment I was terrified and thought Tina had gone off the rails.

I woke to the bed rocking and after I rubbed the sleep from my eyes I looked over and saw Mommy on top of Tina’s back thrusting a strap-on into her.

“Good morning baby boy. I hope we didn’t wake you. I’m just making sure that my new pussy slave knows her place. Isn’t that right slut?”

“Yes Mistress. Thank you for teaching my place.”

Mommy smacked Tina's ass hard; "It's Mistress Mommy to you slut!"

"Yes, Mistress Mommy. I'm sorry. Please fuck your little slut harder; so she knows her place Mistress Mommy."

"Good girl." Mommy said as she slammed into Tina's ass with a hard thrust causing Tina to yelp. "That's right, take all of your Mommy's cock in your ass like the dirty little slut that you are."

"Baby boy; while I'm fucking my new pet, you go and make us some coffee and then we're going to have a talk." She didn't stop thrusting at all and as I left the room I could hear Tina moaning louder as Mommy kept pounding into her ass driving her closer to orgasm.

After I finished brewing the coffee and made it back to the room with the cream and sugar; since I didn't know how Tina took hers. I found Mommy laying in bed with Tina snuggled next to her. The two of them had a sweaty sheen to their skin and both were cuddling closely enjoying their post orgasm euphoria. 

I handed the coffee to the two women and then sat on the end of the bed; waiting for Mommy to begin her talk.

"Now my little crinkle sluts we had a lot of fun last night; some of us more than others;" She giggled and pulled Tina closer for a hug.

"However, the reason I want to talk with you both is to establish a hierarchy here. Obviously I am in charge and what I say goes, but as for the two of you we need to set some boundaries. It should go without saying that I don't want this to interfere in either of your professional lives, nor do I want it to affect Tina I her own personal life. Are we all agreed on that?" 

"Yes Mommy." I said.

"Yes Mistress Mommy." Tina replied. 

"Good. Now baby boy you are the subordinate of Tina at work and that will not change. In fact she has agreed to give you a new position as her personal assistant. Your day to day duties won't change, but if Tina calls for you. You had better be there and do as she demands. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Good. Now I told Tina the truth about our play; in that. You and I played with diapers a lot and I have always been your Mommy. In fact yesterday I told Alicia and Elle the truth as well. The only one who doesn't know the truth is your Nana and I don't want to take away her fun yet."

"Ok Mommy. Thank you." 

"You're welcome baby boy. Now the girls all agreed to keep the secret; because I asked them to and they are having a lot of playing and they are excited for the upcoming baby shower and I told them we could do a group pegging finally and they are loving the idea of that. Now with all that out of the way, you two have a busy day ahead of you."

"Why is that Mommy?" I asked.

"Well Tina and I decided you will need an updated wardrobe; because in exchange for keeping the secret from Nana; the girls and I have decided you are most definitely going to be wearing diapers twenty four, seven now, and that means you'll need some baggier work pants to hide your diapers crinkle butt. As for Tina here since she is the newest member of Mommy's growing lesbian harem she is going to be wearing diapers too."

"Mistress Mommy do I have to?" 

"Yes slut you do, but since you're new to them I will let them when you are with me."

"Oh thank you Mistress Mommy."

"However in exchange for me giving you this gift. You will now be the lesbain plaything of not only me but also, Alicia and Elle. Understood?"

"Ummmmm…." Tina hesitated. 

I was just sipping the last bit of my coffee, but I heard a sudden slap and I looked up and saw Tina rubbing her cheeks.

"That wasn't a  question you could say no to slut."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy. I'm sorry and yes I agree to be the lesbian plaything of your friends and whomever you also want me to please."

"Good girl"

"Thank you Mistress Mommy." Tina said blushingly.

"Ok Mommy is going to hop in the shower real quick you two crinkle sluts wait here. Tina, you can tell him about some of his new duties at work like we discussed last night, and before you ask no you cannot take a shower before we go shopping; because I want you to smell like you've just been  fucked. Who knows, maybe one of the helpful sales people will notice when they help you in the fitting room." Mommy said as she untangled from Tina and got up from the bed. 

Her strap on was still on her waist and I could see a light sheen of liquid on it. Was that from the lube or something else?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 26

As soon as Tina and I heard the water running for the shower. Tina began to tell me about my new duties at work.

"So baby boy, here is the deal. Since there are now fewer people reporting to the warehouse you are going to be for lack of a better word my errand bitch. Your Mommy told me that I have carte blanche with you at work as long as I don't leave marks and I am not allowed to peg you at work either. In exchange for that I am responsible for changing your diapers. When you need a change you will come to me and if I am able to I will change you. Otherwise you will just have to wait. Don't worry though as your work babysitter won't have you running around in stinky diapers around your coworkers. Is that understood?"

"Yes." I didn't know how she wanted me to address her so I left it at that. Tina had some hesitation so she helped me out.

"When we are with Mommy you can call me Tina, but at work or anywhere else I am Miss or Ma'am. Are we clear?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good boy."

Despite myself I couldn't help but blush at being called a good boy.

"Now little boy I don't like being submissive to men as I know you heard last night. Your Mommy is wonderful and I would like to see what happens with all of us. However if you truly feel that doing so would somehow impact our work life. I need you to let me know. You have up to this point only known me in a work capacity, but in private I can be a lot more dominating or submissive depending on who I am with. Just so we're clear I do plan on having fun with you, but as your Mommy demanded I will also do my best to protect you. I have not had a lesbian relationship in a long time, but when I am with men; more specifically men I play with I do take on a responsibility to protect them as well. Are you following?"

"Yes Miss." I told her, I still wasn't sure where she was taking her monologue.

"What I am trying to say is that if I am going to be a part of this play thing and presumably start at the bottom, no pun intended, then I will do my part to make sure you are protected and safe. That is not to say that I won't have a lot of toying with you and even disciplining you. Whether that is a funishment or punishment will be determined. All this will be done with your Mommy' permission because I realize she's the Queen Bee so to speak."

"Thank you Miss."

"You're such a quick learner. Your Mommy must have trained you well."

“We are still adjusting to this new lifestyle as I am sure you have heard, however I always do my best to be respectful.”

“That is good to hear. Now there is one more thing for now and then your Mommy wants me to get you ready for a special shopping trip so we can buy a fun toy that all of us can use.”

I gulped; uncertain and anxious about what toy could be used for fun for all of us. The way Tina said it; it sounded ominous.

“I can tell your nervous little boy; however there is no reason to be. I understand last night was scary for you at times, but I do remember you having some fun, and my pussy is still sore from that fun. So while your Mommy; my new Mistress, is finishing her shower how about I get you ready for the day, diaper boy?”

I slowly nodded my head and Tina patted beside her and when I went and laid down on the bed she placed her hand on my leg and told me she would be right back. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with a diaper, a booster and some clothes.

“Now I haven’t diapered anyone in a while, but I will certainly be getting lots of practice with you. So no time like the present.”

She made quick work of undoing the tapes on my soaked night time diaper. There were some wipes on the nightstand and she grabbed them and wiped my crotch. “All clean shaven down here that will make things easier for you later.”

“What do you mean?”

“None of your business. You’ll find out soon enough.”

Right after she had me lift my hips so she could remove my sodden diaper, the bathroom door opened and Mommy came out; she handed a bottle of baby powder to Tina. “Here I thought you might need this. You shouldn’t use this on actual babies; because it can affect their breathing, but for big babies like this one; it will be fine.”

“Thank you Mistress,” Tina told Mommy.

“Get the baby ready and I should be dressed by then and I will get you ready, oh and don’t forget to use lube.”

“Yes Mistress, I will use lube; thank you.”

“Good girl.” Mistress replied.

Tina fluffed the clean diaper she held in her hand and then laid it underneath my soggy bottom; after she had me raise my hips. She undid the tapes on my sodden night time diaper and made quick work of wiping down my privates; before removing the used diaper and rolling it up into a ball. “Now that I have you all cleaned up; there is one more thing that Mommy and I talked about you wearing along with your diaper. Now as I understand and based upon the video I saw you are no stranger to having something in your ass. However I am still going to lube up your little sissy hole.”

Tina used some nearby lube and pushed a couple fingers into my sissy hole before sliding a plug inside me and pulling up the dry diaper between my legs and taping it snugly around my hips.

“There we go diaper boy; all nice and dry. Now let me finish getting you dressed and then my  Mistress will dress me and we will go on our adventure.” Tina told me.

“Perfect timing little girl.”Mommy told Tina after she finished pulling a pair of gym shorts up my legs. The thickness of my diaper was barely concealed, but I doubted that Mommy and Tina cared much about that.

Luckily I was given a plain light blue t-shirt that hung well below my waistband. Tina however was dressed in a thick pink diaper, and a shirt and skort ensemble; that while covering her diaper; it did not leave much doubt that she was definitely a little. That is if someone cared to bother. Unlike me though Tina seemed to care less; because as soon as Mommy finished dressing her, Tina stood up, kissed Mommy and thanked her for dressing her in such cute clothes.

Mommy grabbed my diaper bag and her purse and we were out the door; to who knows where.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:54 PM, ppbenn said:

I appreciate the feedback. If anyone has a suggestion on how I can improve that would be appreciated too. Also, I am little confused as to where to continue with the story; so I am asking for reader feedback. Should Tina be added to Mommy' small harem or should I have another Mistress to torment and humiliate me while at work?

Again I appreciate the feedback.  Thank you!

his mommy seems to be mean

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 27

We headed out the door of the house and into Mommy’s SUV. Mommy buckled both Tina and I into our seats; though I was relegated to the back, and Tina got to sit next to Mommy in the passenger seat up front; since she was “bigger” than me. Though honestly I think it was done with the intent of reminding me of my place in the hierarchy of the relationship.

Once Mommy was in and buckled up herself we drove off. We were on the road for a while, but not nearly as long as the other day. Eventually we reached the destination, a seedy looking place that just had a sign out front that read ‘Private Dancer.’ I thought for sure the place was a strip club and that Mommy and TIna were going to make me put on a show for them. However when Mommy saw me looking at the sign; she must’ve guessed my fears because she said “Don’t worry baby boy; you’re not going to put on a show for us. Well at least not on stage anyways.”

That caused TIna and her to laugh and I had to wonder just what exactly they intended for me to do in this seedy place. 

Mommy unbuckled TIna and told her to help me get out as well. When I tried to open the rear door myself; it wouldn’t open and I realized that Mommy must have engaged the child safety locks. “Babies aren’t supposed to be playing with the car doors, little boy.” Mommy said as she grabbed a diaper bag and locked the door. TIna had already unbuckled me and was helping me step down out of the SUV; she reached down and took hold of my hand as we followed Mommy inside.

Mommy reached the door first and held it open for Tina and I. When we entered TIna looked towards the counter and stopped immediately, almost causing Mommy to run into her. “What’s the problem, baby girl?” Mommy asked.

The clerk behind the counter looked over and noticed the commotion at the door, but she too stopped when she saw Tina. “Holy shit! I never thought I would see you again.”

“Same here,” said TIna.

Mommy suggested that the two of them continue their conversation inside as we were letting out all the cool air.

The three of us walked to the counter and Mommy introduced us. “Hi I’m Cindy, this is my partner; you can just call him baby or diaper boy for obvious reasons, and apparently you already know Tina. How do you two know each other?” Mommy asked

“Nice to meet you Cindy. I’m Felicia. Tina and I used to be girlfriends but we had a mutual break up when we both realized that we wanted to be submissive to women, but neither of us were willing to switch. Does that sum it up Tina?” Felicia asked.

“Yeah I would say so. I would even go as far as to say that we had sorry have love for each other, but we’re just not compatible sexually and since that is a big part of our lives we decided it would be better to be friends. However we are both in agreement that we love to dominate men.”

“Is that so?” Mommy asked. “How exactly did you two dominate men?”

“Well Tina here would probably identify as a Sadist when it comes to men; maybe even a man hater at times. Last night when I was doing the scene with the diaper boy here I was actually trying to channel my inner Felicia.” Tina replied.

“Oh, so you still think about me?”Felicia asked.

“On occasion. I was actually thinking of the time you and I had that guy bent over a spanking bench and you made him blow your strap on while I fucked his ass and while spanking him.

“Yeah that was fun. I think that was the hardest I ever saw a guy cum.”

“Did you ever open the Dominatrix studio you always talked about and asked me to go in on with you?”

“Yes, and it has done very well. I am only working at this place part time, but I am hoping to buy it soon from the owner.”

“Well hopefully that happens for you soon.” Mommy said.

“I hope so too. On that note how can I help you all today looking for anything in particular?”

“Well Felicia,” Tina replied. Then she leaned in and whispered in her ear. 

“Oh that would be fun. Have you used one before Cindy?” 

“No, I haven’t but I have heard of them and researched them a bit.”

“Well that’s a start. I assume it’s for diaper boy here. Is that correct?”

“Most definitely. Tina suggested it while he was at work so that I knew he would behave.”

“Well it will definitely help to keep him in line. How about I lock the door for a bit and we go see if we can find something that will work for you?”

I was very nervous about what was about to transpire, but obviously I didn’t have a say in the matter. A lot of questions were running through my head, not the least of these was how I seemed to find myself in a sex shop and the shop owner not only locked the door for a sceen but seemed to do so willingly. Nonetheless it was happening again, and I had no say in it. As Felicia went and locked the door, Mommy and Tina led me towards the back of the store.

Felicia came back to meet us, “Cindy I don’t want to step on your toes at all. So if I do something that upsets you; just let me know.”

“Well apparently this is your forte so I will let you and Tina have fun. I’m going to go browse for a bit.” Mommy told Felicia , and then with a pat on my bottom she left me to the two women.

“Tina, why don’t you go ahead and get the little boy ready, and I will go get some things to help you and Cindy decide what to buy.”

Even though Tina was diapered and obviously looking like a little; she immediately went into full Domme mode. 

“Well you heard her diaper bitch, strip.”

I hurriedly began taking off my clothes. I knew that Mommy was nearby and she assured me that nothing would happen that was anything close to last night. However I didn’t want to take any chances; especially since Felicia was an unknown and I didn’t want to give her any reason to punish me. I was down to just my diaper, Tina stopped me from undressing further.

“I want Felicia to see your cute diapers.” Tina said.

Felicia came back with an armful of things and as I stood there with my eyes downcast; I couldn’t discern what any of it was.

“Why are you looking down little boy? Are you checking to make sure that your cute little diapers didn’t leak on the floor; because if you went pee pee on my floor I would make you lick it up and I would be sure to take pictures so that any other filthy pants pisser that came in here would know they are going to suffer the same fate. I expect an answer, diaper boy.”

“No Ma’am I’m not looking down because I thought I had a leak. I’m looking down; because I don’t know where to look.”

“A man who already knows his place, by not looking me in the eyes. That’s good. Before we start though, why don’t I have your diapered sister to check and make sure there are no surprises in your diaper; though?”

“What? You can tell I am wearing a diaper?” Tina asked.

“Tina baby,” Felicia said. “You come in here with a woman, and an overgrown toddler who is obviously diapered and carrying a diaper bag, and while you always were a bit of a gym bunny; there is no way your ass grew that big in just a couple of months.”

“I guess you’re right. You’re not judging me are you?”

“Of course not Tina.” I never judge anyone on their kinks. I know you have a submissive side with women. Hell I do too, and I can tell that Cindy has a domineering personality, and maybe if being a little was my thing I would ask to play with you all, but it’s not, and I honestly wish you all the best. 

Mommy came over and asked if everything was ok. “Sorry I heard my name, everything going alright over here?”

“Yes of course, we were just about to get started. Would you like to join us?”

“No thank you, I will sit in watch though.”

“Ok.” Felicia replied.

I felt a hand pat the seat of my diaper and then slowly slide down my crotch and rubbed it a couple times.

“Felicia the little bitch’s diaper is all dry, and no messes either. Which means he probably doesn’t need them. So apparently he’s a pathetic little diaper boy that likes to pretend to be a baby; because there is no way that little cocklet of his could ever get a real woman.”

“Well I guess that’s why we’re here, right?” Felicia asked.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Tina answered.

Felicia grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so that I was looking her in the eyes. “Do you know why you’re here, diaper bitch?”

“No Ma’am.”

“Well your mommy doesn’t trust you to keep your little clitty where it belongs. So instead of taking the chance that you will try to have your way with anything that moves, your Mommy brought you here so that I could put a chastity cage on that tiny thing you call a dick. In order for me to do that properly though I have to find out how small it actually is. I have some here, but they’re probably too big for you diaper boy; so I will have to order one. Now do you know why you’re here?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Good boy. Tina, you can go ahead and remove his diaper.”

Tina’s hands were back on my waist as she undid the tapes, and let my diaper fall to the floor. Despite myself the cool air hit my hairless privates and a little bit of pee dripped. Luckily for me none of it landed on the floor. Unluckily for me some of it landed on Tina’s hands before she could move her hand away.

“Ugh, you peed on me. You are a pathetic little diaper boy. Lick it off my hand, now” Tina commanded.

I stuck my tongue out and Tina rubbed her hand against it. There were only a couple drops on her hand and I didn’t taste anything, but I don’t think that was Tina’ plan; so much as to embarrass me and put on a good show for Mommy and Felicia.

Felicia smiled while I licked TIna’s hand. She still had not let go of my hair and I was forced to look in her eyes as Tina humiliated me.

Being restrained, naked and surrounded by three women was having another effect on me though. I could feel myself growing down there and no thoughts of baseball or multiplication tables were helping to make me soft. It was probably having the reverse effect; because I was thinking about it, but of course that didn’t change my current predicament and Felicia quickly noticed my growing issue.

“Oh my gosh. The little diaper boy is actually getting hard being treated this way. Well I thought this was going to be a quick measurement and then send you all on your way, but apparently the diaper boy and his clitty have other ideas. Luckily I know how to deal with that too. Stay here,  I’ll be right back.”

• Like 1

Chapter 28

Images of the previous night ran through my head as Felicia walked away. What was she going to bring back and what exactly did have planned to deal with my rising problem? I was reassured that Mommy and Tina were only a few feet away from me in the small shop. However it seemed Mommy had given carte blanche to Felicia as to how she was going to fit me for a chastity cage. Felicia came back a few minutes later with a vibrating wand and what looked like a small plug.

“Don’t be scared, diaper boy. I’m not going to feel a thing.” Felicia said and then laughed at her own little joke. 

“I think the little diaper wimp is a bit nervous about what you’re going to do to him Felicia.” Tina said.

“I’m not going to do anything, in fact the little bitch is going to do it all himself.” Felicia stood in front of me. “Do you know what these are?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Good boy, then do you know what you are going to do?”

“I have an idea.”

“Show me.”

Felicia handed me the wand and plug, but it wasn’t an ordinary plug, there was a button on the one and it looked like an ‘L’ I turned it over and tried to figure out exactly how to use it but Tina had other plans.

“Such a dumb baby;” Tina said in a voice that was surprisingly reminiscent of Angelica from Rugrats. “Here let big sister help you.” She turned me around and pushed me forward so that I was leaning forward and my bottom was exposed. I felt myself begin to shake a little thinking of what had happened last night, and Mommy must have sensed it; because she told Tina to play nice.

“Oh I am playing nicely Mommy, I’m just going to help my new baby brother here to feel good. Felicia do you have any lube handy?”

Tina took the toy from me and Felicia squirted a bit of lube on it from a nearby display. “Up the baby’s bottom it goes.” Tina said as she pushed the toy inside me. She pushed it all the way in easily. With one part of the toy inside me I could feel the other part pressing right behind my balls.

“Wow that went in easily enough; his little dicklet may be small, but it looks like his ass is ready for a big cock.” Said Felicia.

“Oh yeah before you know it I’ll have baby brother out on the corners turning tricks in his diaper.” Tina replied. “Don’t worry though baby brother as long as you’re making money, I’ll make sure that you have plenty of diapers and I will even be nice and let you cum sometimes.” Tina reached down between my legs and pressed the button on the toy. It started to vibrate and I let out a moan.

“Awww do you like that diaper boy. Does the thought of being turned out making money for your Mommy and me as our diaper whore turn you on?”

I started to say no but Tina pressed the button again and the intensity of the vibrations increased and all that came out was another moan.

“Apparently it does. Here why don’t you show us how you would please a real cock.” Felicia told me as she grabbed me by the hair and turned me to face her and the strap on cock that she was now wearing. “Go ahead slut, suck my cock.”

Again I wanted to say no and not do anything but Tina pressed the button one more time and my mouth opened and Felicia slid the fake cock past my lips.

“Go on baby start sucking it like it’s a pacifier. Show your mommy how good you would be on the streets.” Felicia told me as she started bobbing my head up and down while she held on to my hair.

“Here you go baby.” Tina said as she handed me the wand, “ Make that little clittyof yours feel good, but remember not to stroke yourself just use your buzzy toy.”

“Tina, aren’t you forgetting something? We can’t have the little diaper slut making messes can we?”

“No I guess you’re right Felicia. Spread your legs whore I’m going to put your diaper back on you.”

I did as I was told and though it was a little awkward Tina got my diaper back on me, luckily it had the hook and loop tapes and when she finished taping it she told me to go ahead and use my buzzy toy again. 

I couldn’t have stopped myself if I tried at this point. The vibrations were intense and felt incredible as the toy was pressing just right against my prostate, and with the added sensation of the wand pressing up against my dick through my diaper I knew it wouldn’t be long before I came. It would be even faster if I could stroke myself, but Tina and Felicia were having none of that.

“Look at the little diaper boy Tina. I think he’s going to cum in his pampers and no one is even touching his little cocklet.”

“I know Felicia, here all this time I thought he was just another average man, but instead he’s really just a diaper wearing sissy that is going to cum with a cock in his mouth, a toy in his ass and just a little help from his new toy.”

“Is that right diaper boy are you going to cum in your diapers while I skull fuck or are you thinking about having a real cock in your mouth and having your sissy hole used for someone else’s pleasure.” Felicia goaded me.

I was getting closer to cumming and as Felicia and Tina continued back and forth teasing me, my humiliation fantasies were coming out and I was just trying to cum.

“Yeah, come on baby. I know you’re close. Cum in your pampers for us; show us what a little slut you are.” Tina pushed against my padded bottom causing the plug to press just a little harder inside me and I started moving the wand up and down just over the tip of my cock, getting closer to cumming with each second.

“That feels good on your little clitty doesn’t it, diaper slut?”

“Yes Ma’am it feels so good. Please may I cum?”

“Yes sissy you can cum. I want you to cum for me while Felicia uses your mouth and tells you what a nasty little slut you are. Cum for your big sister now!” Tina ordered me.

I complied with an almost earth shattering orgasm. My body shook so hard I actually fell to my knees, and my mouth slid off the plastic strap on around Felicia’ waist, but it didn’t fall all the way out and I was on my knees with just the tip in my mouth and as I reveled in post orgasmic euphoria I thought I heard the snap of picture being taken, I looked over and Tina had her phone out and I saw the flash of her phone as she took another picture of me glassy eyed and with the tip of a dildo in my mouth while I was on my knees in front of her ex lover.

“Well that certainly looked intense, but as usual when I’m with a man I’m left completely unsatisfied.” Felicia told me as she looked down at me. 

“That certainly was fun to watch. Who would have thought that my diaper boy here; would love the idea of being turned into a cocksucking, dick taking diaper whore. I certainly didn’t see that coming.” Mommy told TIna and Felicia. 

“Yeah Cindy; looks like you found a new thing to explore. I have some people that I trust if you want to explore that with him.” Felicia replied.

“I just may take you up on that soon. We’ll see. I think we need to talk more about it first, maybe though.”

“Ok just let me know. I know one guy in particular that loves to claim virgin sissy asses.” Felicia told Mommy.

“Since you are still unsatisfied, if you want you can use Tina.”

“Well it has been a while since I had that wonderful cunt loving, lezzie whore mouth of yours on my pussy Tina. You want to make me cum again?”

“Yes. May I please Mistress Mommy?” Tina asked.

“Go ahead slut, but you are not allowed to take off your diaper or cum. Alicia and Elle are coming over later and they want to play with you?”

“Yes Mistress Mommy, thank you?

“Well come over Tina, and put that dyke tongue of yours to work.” Felicia ordered Tina after she removed the strap on and laid down on the floor.

“Yes Ma’am.”

Tina handed Mommy her phone, got down on all fours, and crawled over to where Felicia was laying.

I had recovered enough from my intense orgasm that I was beginning to think a little clearer, and one of my first thoughts was how sanitary it was to be crawling on the floor of a sex store, but as Tina laid between Felicia’s legs and started to lick and suck her pussy; it was obvious they didn’t care.

“Come on diaper girl lick my snatch; make me cum in your mouth.”

Tina looked up like she was about to say something but her head was quickly pushed back down to Felicia’ pussy.

“No talking slut; just eating. Now suck my clit and make me cum.”

For the next few minutes nothing was said between the two ex lovers; just slurping, sucking and a lot of moaning from Felicia. It wasn’t long before Felicia reached down and held Tina’s head in place and started humping her face with her pussy as Felicia came in an explosive orgasm of her own.

The two former lovers cuddled for a few minutes, recovering and catching their breath, but not for long. “I guess it’s time to do what you all came here for, but I have to admit this little sexcapade has been fun. Cindy if you ever want a babysitter or a playmate for these two I volunteer.”

“I will definitely keep that in mind, and you will definitely have to come to the baby shower here in a couple weeks. I promise it won’t be a baby like shower like any you have ever heard of.”

“Awesome, just tell me when and where.”

“Will do.”

“Now let’s get you measured diaper boy.” Felicia said. “ That clitty of yours didn’t get hard again while I was getting my clit sucked, Did it?”

“No Ma’am.”

“Good boy. Now while I get you measured for your cage I don’t want you making a sound. I could use the strap on again, but I don’t want you to get excited by having a cock in your mouth. So here you go.”

She grabbed a pacifier from the nearby diaper bag and was about to stick it in my mouth but just before she did she stopped. “Here diaper boy something for you to remember me by; until I see you at your baby shower.” She slid the pacifier into her pussy and I could see her syrupy girl cum dripping on the latex nipple as she slid it into my mouth. “Now be a good boy and suck on that while I do my job.”

She undid the tapes on my diaper and let it fall open. “Look at all that cum. Such a sticky mess! I guess the thought of being a sissy diaper whore does turn you on.”

With my diaper down and a cloth measuring tape in one hand and my limp dick in the other hand Felicia got the measurements she needed and then taped my diaper back on me. “Well I guess his dick isn’t as useless as I thought it is and I won’t have to have anything specially made, but it’s close. I know have a couple in stock that would fit his clit sized dicklet.  So if you want Cindy I can put one on him now.”

“No, I’ll put it on after the baby’s bath later; so that way his little dick is all nice and clean before I lock it up.”

“Good idea. Remember to use lube when you put it on though; it will help put it on and also reduce friction; unless of course you want him to have some pain to keep him in line.”

“Thanks for the info. Do you need help cleaning up?”

“No I can do it. Hell it’s the least I can do; since you brought your two diaper toys in here for me to play with.”

“Ok,” Mommy said. “We’ll go ahead and get out of your hair for now. Come on you two. Tina you grab the diaper bag we will head to the store to get diaper boy some pants and then if you two behave Mommy will get you two some lunch before we head home for a nap.”

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 29

I would like to say that nothing eventful happened while we were getting pants for me that would fit over my diapers while I was at work with Tina; however if I did that I would be lying. When we got to the little boutique shop in the nearby strip mall; not far from the adult bookstore where I had just been forced to cum while being verbally humiliated. There were a few other patrons milling about, but none of them said anything or looked our way other than a cursory glance to see who had walked in as the bells on the door jingled as Mommy, Tina and I walked in.

“I’ll be right with you.” A voice said from the back.

A few seconds later there was a middle aged lady in front of Mommy. “Hello I’m Fiona. What brings you in today?” 

“Hi Fiona, we’re looking for mens pants.”

“Ok, they’re over here, follow me.” Fiona said as she led us over to a small section of men’s clothes. “What size waist are you dear?” Fiona asked me.

“Well normally he wears a size 36 however his normal work pants don’t fit him anymore.” Mommy answered for me.

“Oh, did the quarantine 15 find their way to your waist, dear?”

This made the woman giggle a bit and I blushed at the light teasing; suspecting that it was going to get worse quickly and I wasn’t wrong.

“No,” Mommy said, still chuckling a bit. “Though I guess he probably does have some baby fat he needs to lose, but that’s not why he needs bigger work pants.”

I heard Tina laugh a bit harder about the baby fat comment by Mommy, and I felt my face turn redder in embarrassment. I wanted to slap that smirk off her face, but the last thing I wanted to do was cause a scene and bring myself unwanted attention.

“He actually needs bigger work pants because he has to wear protection now.” Mommy told Fiona, and I was thankful for her attempt at being discreet.

Unfortunately for me Fiona wasn’t sure what Mommy was implying, and I guess I couldn’t blame her, I mean upon visual inspection I didn’t seem like I needed protection. This was probably because of the larger shirt that Mommy had allowed me to dress in today.

“I’m sorry I’m not following Ma’am, you say he needs protection, like fall protection at work. I know we have some men that shop here that have to wear fall restraints when they are working over a certain height.”

“No, that’s not what I meant. Though is that something we should take into consideration Tina?”

“No, Mistress, all the warehouse work is done in a seated or stand up forklift.”

“Ok, thanks, Tina.”

Fiona looked a little taken aback at hearing a woman call another woman Mistress; however she recovered quickly and when she spoke again she seemed just as professional as before.

“So what type of protection do you require dear?” 

“Go on and show her baby,” Mommy ordered me.

I looked at her sheepishly trying to appeal to her not wanting to expose people to our fetish, but the glare I got in return was enough to say comply now or else I will pull down your shorts and everyone in this store will be able to see your thick diapers.

I slowly lifted my shirt and pulled down the waistband on my shorts just a bit to expose the top of my crinkly underwear to the unsuspecting sales person.

“Oh, I see.” Fiona said. Honestly I don’t know who was redder in the face at that moment, me or Fiona. I would guess me, but it was close.

“Well then, I think I have a few options that may help you out dear.” Fiona said after a few seconds, I could see in her eyes that she was trying her best to regain her professional composure.

She turned around and shuffled through the racks of nearby work pants. “Were you looking for anything in particular jeans or khakis?”

My embarrassment had lessened a bit too, and I told her that I prefer cargo pants; because they have lots of pockets.

“Yeah, it gives him somewhere to keep his pacifier,” Tina chimed in.

“Tina, that wasn’t nice to say.“ Mommy chided her, but I noticed a chuckle in her voice as she said it. 

“Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry.”

“That’s ok. Just keep in mind that Fiona and others don’t need to know that not only does he wear diapers, but enjoys being treated like a baby.”

I wanted the floor to swallow me at that point, or perhaps a lightning bolt to put me out of my embarrassment, but neither happened. Instead Fiona seemed to not only have regained her professional demeanor, but also to join in on the teasing.

“Well I can’t say I’ve never heard of adult babies, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen one in person. There have been some men that come in with very prominent backsides looking for pants that I didn’t think were their size; so maybe I have and just didn’t connect the dots. So tell me dear; would you like some pants that have an elastic waistband so they’re easier to pull down when you need your diaper changed?”

At this point I was too flustered to speak, but luckily Mommy answered. “Yes, that would be wonderful if you have any in his size, I didn’t even think about something like that. Great idea Fiona.”

“You’re welcome, it’s my pleasure. Now I do have a couple like that and if you don’t like any of them we can have them modified with perhaps snaps down the inseam of the pants so that they can be opened without him having to fully take off his pants.”

“Yeah, that would be great,” Tina said. “I could just have him lay down on the floor in my office; while I change him at work.”

“Oh so you change him?” Fiona asked.

“Yes, because I don’t want him lingering in the bathroom. Plus who knows what else he would be doing while he is in there.”

“Well that’s a good point. We could also modify the pants with the elastic waistband to have a lock built into them so that he couldn’t tamper with his diaper himself.”

“Fiona, are you sure you’ve never seen an adult baby? Apparently you know quite a bit about how they like to play with their diapers.” Mommy asked.

“No, at least not to my knowledge. However I have had to modify some pants for special needs people; because they like to put their hands down their pants too often and while in an inappropriate setting.”

“Ah, gotcha. Well we will take two of your pants with the elastic waistband now, and then how long will it take you to modify two other pants that have the snaps on the inseams and the locking, elastic waistband?” Mommy asked the salesclerk.

“Well I am not overly backlogged at the moment, and could have them ready in about a week.”

“That would be wonderful and it will be just in time for your baby shower, baby boy!” Mommy excitedly told me.

“I’m sorry did you say baby shower.” Fiona asked.

“Yes, it’s a bit of a long story; however, soon we will be having a baby shower for my baby boy here. It’s going to be a  sort of coming out party for him.”

“Oh that sounds like fun.”

“Would you like to come, Fiona?”

“I’ve never heard of a baby shower for an adult baby, but as the saying goes ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’; so sure why not.”

“Great. We look forward to having you there. Here is the address and my phone number so you can call me and let me know how much I owe you for the pants when they’re ready.”

“Will do, now why don’t ring you out at the register and I will be in touch.” Fiona led us back to the register and Mommy paid for the two pairs of cargo pants with the elastic waistband.

“We look forward to seeing you again soon Fiona. I have to get these two fed and then back home so they can take a nap, one of them has a playdate later.” Mommy said as we walked out the door of the little shop.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...