LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The excuse!

I am not sure where to begin this cautionary tale. I fear if I begin to far back I won’t have time to finish before they come back to check on me. I’ll do my best to make this brief; which reminds me of something so I’ll guess I’ll start there.

Briefs. Such a simple word and for some they may conjure up images of tighty whities. However for me I think of adult briefs. More commonly referred to as adult diapers. Which is where this tale gets interesting.

For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by diapers. From my early days of putting my teddy bear in baby diapers, to my early explorations with masturbation and using diapers to get off. More often than not I felt guilty and weird. I can still vividly recall some of the items I threw away during the cycles of binging and purging; before I finally got to a place of acceptance.

That was a long time coming, but so worth it. Though in all honesty I am beginning to regret my acceptance; because that is where this tale really begins.

A few weeks ago I had left some of my diapers out in the open. This was not normally a big deal as my girlfriend who had a key to my place would stop by occasionally and she was well aware of my fetish. That was part of the reason she had a key to my apartment in the first place. Because she would stop by sporadically and diaper me which normally led to incredible sexy times.

However a few weeks ago she did not stop at my place by herself. Her mother and few girlfriends with her, and when they saw the big baby diapers. My girlfriend was put on the spot and had to come up with an excuse for them.

That excuse led me to live like I am now kept 24/7 as an adult baby. Dependant on others to take care of my most basic needs. It’s not all bad though, my girlfriend has upped the frequency of sexy times and has become more adventurous. In fact just last night….oh shit I hear footsteps. I gotta go, I will try to write more later.

1 hour ago, ppbenn said:

For as long as I can remember I have been fascinated by diapers. From my early days of putting my teddy bear in baby diapers, to my early explorations with masturbation and using diapers to get off. More often than not I felt guilty and weird. I can still vividly recall some of the items I threw away during the cycles of binging and purging; before I finally got to a place of acceptance.

This part of your story is identical to mine. Becoming incontinent cemented acceptance. It's liberating as there are no more secrets and full disclosure. When people find out, they are curious and want more info or just don't care. Girlfriend sounds ideal; I'm jealous.

Chapter 2

Whew! That was close, I thought for sure I was going to be caught typing this out; which is a definite no-no in this house right now. Where was I? Oh yes, I was about to tell you all how I came to be diapered 24-7.

As I said it was partly my fault since I had left an adult baby diaper out in the open. I think it was a Tykables Overnight if I recall correctly.  Anyhow, my girlfriend her mother, and a few of her close girlfriends stopped by while they were out shopping and I was at work.

My girlfriend’ friend Elle was the first to spot the diaper, and the rest of this story is based on what happened  after that.

“Cindy, why on earth is there an adult diaper here? And it obviously looks very babyish.”

My girlfriend Cindyi, normally full of confidence and authority stammered for a few seconds while she tried to think of a passable excuse that would satisfy all the women in the room.

“Are you freaking kidding me? Is that what he is doing while I’m not here? Wearing diapers, pretending to be a big baby? Well if that is what he wants then that’s what he’ll get. It’s time to teach him a lesson girls.” Cindy told the women looking at her. All of them nodded in agreement especially her mother, who has always thought Cindy deserved better than me.

I never understood her mother’s dislike for me. I am an average looking guy, about 5’8”, and I lift weights regularly, I have a little bit of pudge, but hey what’s the use of all the exercise I do if I can’t cut loose and enjoy a few cold beers. Anyways, I digress. I have a full time job that I go to every day (almost, lol,) and I have my own place. By most typical standards that is a success. However it is what it is and though I have tried to win her mom over the dislike for me on her part continues.

It was about this time that I received a text from my girlfriend.

“Hey babe, I love you and don’t be to mad at me, but your wildest fantasy is about to come true whether you like it or not. Remember I love you and try to act surprised when you get home.”

I was a little shocked to receive such a vague text from her. However I am not going to lie I was definitely excited about what she had in mind for my wildest fantasy, and how it was going to come true. Looking back now, I wish it hadn’t.

While I was still at work, the four women took a trip to a medical store in the next state over that had just started carrying ab/dl diapers and clothing as a way to boost their sales. It was a trip I had told my girlfriend I wanted to make with her. It was only an hour and a half drive each way and since it wasn’t even eleven a.m. yet and I didn’t get off work until five o’clock they had plenty of time to drive there and back in order to surprise me when I got home.

I continued working, although I was now excited and wanted to leave early, but in another text my girlfriend told me to not come early as that would ruin the surprise. With reluctance  I stayed at work; although I did go to the bathroom to rub one out to helpfully relieve my now pent up sexual energy. This would later come back to be an issue but not at work. At least not yet.

Finally the clock struck five and I made a beeline for the door before I could be cornered by my boss and asked to work over. In near record time I made it home. I was a little disappointed to see Cindy’ friend Elle’s car in the drive, but I figured she had been out with Cindy and maybe they had talked about my threesome fantasy, and now it was going to come true.

I walked into my place and the first person I saw was Cindy’ mom Catherine. The air went out of me like a balloon popped by a needle. However Catherine threw me for a loop when she came over with a bottle of beer in her hand. “Here you go, you must be tired after along day at work and then dealing with traffic on the way home. Cindy and the girls are finishing putting stuff away from our shopping trip this afternoon. So why don’t you go ahead and enjoy a bottle and relax.”

I had to hold back a smile when she said to enjoy my bottle, not thinking that she chose that exact word for a reason. I went to my recliner, kicked my feet up and flipped on the tv for some mindless channel surfing.

About fifteen or twenty minutes passed by and I just taken my last swig from my beer and was going to get up and grab me another when Catherine walked in with two bottles of beer.

“Mind if I join you?” She asked after handing me one of the beers and then plopping down on the sofa next to me with the other one.

“Sure no problem,” I told her. I really should've realized something was up at this point, but I thought maybe she had finally accepted me as a good match for her daughter. Trying to be polite I began to make small talk. “Did you ladies jave fun shopping today?”

“More fun than I've had in ages.”

“Where all did you go?”

“Oh the usual Wallymart, Bullseyes, and Kacy’s.”

“Sounds like a busy day.”

“More than you know,” was her cryptic reply.

Cindy finally peaked her head around the corner, “Be out in just a minute, baby.”

I smiled at what I thought was just an inside joke between her and I. Her calling me ‘baby’ to some may just be another pet name, but between Cindy and I it held more innuendo for obvious reasons.

I finished my second beer and was going to throw the bottles away when Cindy, Elle and Alecia came in to the living room. Cindy had her hands behind her back, but she asked me how my day was?

“Not bad I suppose, just another routine day at the office.” I told her.

“Stand up and close your eyes, I have a surprise for you;” she told me.

I did as she said and closed my eyes.

“See mom I told you I wore the pants in this relationship.” Cindy told her mom.

I was just about to playfully object when out of nowhere something soft, crinkly and thick landed on my face with a dull thud.

“And we obviously know who wears the diapers in it. Don't we baby?”

“I….I...uh..”

• Like 3

Busted!  That’s not going to be easy to talk yourself out of that mess. What 4 or 5 ladies all seemingly out to take you down a notch. That isn’t a position I would care to find myself in. Looking forward to reading more. This was well worth a like. 

• Like 1

This is a work of fiction but I do hope y'all enjoy. Also as a warning I do have a tendency to write heavily sexual scenes; so if that isn't your thing I suggest stop reading now. Anyways wothout further ado.

Chapter 3

The room was now as silent as a church during Christmas candlelight service; while I racked my brain to find a plausible excuse to explain the diaper that was just used to smack me across the face and leave me speechless.

“No words huh baby?” Cindy said condescendingly. “Well lucky for you. You won’t need words much longer. Open your mouth!”

When I hesitated for a brief second, Cindy smacked my face with the diaper again. “Now!” She commanded.

I opened my mouth slightly and that is when Catherine came into the conversation. Catherine placed a pacifier in my mouth. “ I always thought you were immature and now you will be wearing the proper attire. Maybe now my daughter will be able to find a real man.”

I could feel some emotions start rising up and Cindy noticed.” Oh is the poor little diaper boy going to cry when his new grammy says something mean to him. Come on ladies let’s put a diaper on the big cry baby.” She took me by the hand and led me to what had been my guest bedroom but now had been remodeled to something completely different.

Now instead of a king size bed there was an air mattress on the floor surrounded by temporary plastic baby fencing. What had been my closet full of clothes was now packed nearly full with bags of diapers. I looked around in shock and I had to fight to hold back tears.

The full weight of my girlfriend’ ominous text began to sink in. “Your wildest fantasy is about to come true. Whether you like it or not.”

As I continued fighting back tears, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cindy.

“This is your room now. The air mattress and barricades are temporary because I am having a crib built just for you, and I won’t be changing you on the floor for long. I ordered a massage table that should be the perfect height for your new Mommy and her friends to change your wet and smelly diapers. Won’t that be fun?”

I didn’t respond right away and Catherine smacked my bottom hard enough that I lurched forward a couple inches and I was able to feel the sting on my backside even through my jeans. “Your new Mommy asked you a question diaper boy. Won’t all this be fun?”

I meekly nodded my head in agreement. Though truth be told I was terrified at what my life was going to become and what other “fantasies” my girlfriend was going to have me live out.

“Go lie down on the blanket baby boy and Mommy and her friends will be over in just a second to put you in a nice and thick comfy diaper.” Cindy patted my bottom and urged me forward.

I shuffled forward to where there was a blanket spread out on the floor not far from the closet, and laid down as I was told to.

Catherine came and kneeled beside me and began to unbutton my jeans. Out of instinct I moved my hands down to protest but Catherine slapped my hands away.

“Don’t worry diaper boy I have changed plenty of diapers and you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before. So unless you want me to tie your hands up I suggest you let me finsih.”

I could no longer hold back tears. I felt a single tear roll down out of the corner of my eye and down my cheek.

Cindy, Elle and Alicia sat down beside Catherine. “Aw look the poor little baby is crying. Does he wike his new Mommy and her friends putting him in didees.” Alicia asked in annoying baby talk.

“No baby talk Alicia, we’re only going to use grown up words around this baby; because I want him to know exactly what he is in for.” Cindy told her.

“Ok,” Alicia replied before pushing my pacifier into my mouth. “Suck on your binky diaper boy. That will help calm you down while we get you all diapered up.”

My jeans and underwear was removed and I laid there bottomless in front of the three women. “Well I hope for you sake Cindy; he’s a grower and not a shower,” Catherine said. Which brought a little bit of derisive laughter from the other women.

“He’s got plenty to satisfy Mom, and he has a wonderful tongue too.”

I could feel my cheeks burning redder as Cindy and her Mom discussed our sex life so nonchalantly.

“A wonder tongue uh?” Catherine asked. “Well maybe if things go the way we talked about earlier we’ll just have to test that out .”

Now I was mortified at the implication that I would be made to orally please Cindy’s mom, and who knew who else as well.

“Fine by me Mom, but make sure that you keep him all diapered up. Speaking of I guess we should get that done now, but I don’t think baby boy’s have this much pubic hair so we should probably help him with that.”

“Elle would you go grab the trimmer from the bathroom. Grab that bag from the pharmacy too, I think my new baby boy is about to get his first Brazilian. Oh by the way that reminds me; we need to have the carpenter who is making his changing table add stirrups to it just like a gyno chair.”

“Yeah,” Alicia chimed in. “Make sure you have him add some restraints as well because when his legs are up and restrained that will be the perfect position to peg his ass.”

“Alicia, you’re so naughty, but I like the way you think.” Cindy added. “Mom would you mind calling him and asking him to add those.”

“Sure thing sweetie, I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to have a strap-on cinched tight up against my pussy while I pound some poor lost boy’ ass.”

“Damn mom! Who knew you had such latent pent up sexual frustration.”

“You don’t know the half of it sweetie. Your father passed years ago, and I haven’t had a real cock since then. Literotica and a dildo can only get you off so many times before you want the real thing again.”

“Well Mom I’m sure you will be doing plenty of babysitting and there will be enough time for your future son in law and you to get to know each other.”

At the words ‘son-in-law’ I tried to sit upright. While I had thought about asking Cindy to marry me it hadn’t occurred to me to ask yet; as we had only been dating for a little over a year now.

Cindy must’ve sensed my bewilderment. “I forgot to tell you baby boy, Elle is an ordained minister so she is going to marry us here soon; that way I have access to your bank account. Otherwise, how else will I be able to pay for all the stuff my new baby boy needs.”

I could no longer hold my back my shock and I began to cry freely. “Please don’t do this to me.” I begged.

“Oh no baby boy, this is happening. Whether you want it to or not. Not only did we find the diaper you left out in plain sight, but we also found those stories you printed off and hid in the bathroom; so you could do who knows what while you were in there. There was also the internet history and the Tumblr app that you left open on your laptop. Those two things alone gave us enough of an idea of your depravity to realize this is what you want. So like I’ve said before I love you and want to make you happy so this is how it is going to be.”

I couldn’t argue with her reasons; because they were all true. For too long I had fantasized about this happening and now that it was, I was terrified.

“Don’t worry baby boy,” Cindy continued. “ Our wedding reception will be the perfect time to have your baby shower too; so we’ll make sure to have a nice registry somewhere so all our friends and family can buy you what you need. Now enough talk time for Mommy to get rid of all your yucky pubic hair so when I change your diaper it will be much easier.”

• Like 2

Oh my, is it to late to run? He is so screwed. At least he could have some fun servicing all those ladies. I am not sure I could survive the humiliation though. 

Not much "action" in this chapter but I hope you'll like it nonetheless. In the next chapter I will start adding more adult elements to this story. Anyways here you go I hope you enjoy. 

Chapter 4

Cindy grabbed the diaper she had smacked me in the face with. It was a Tykables Overnight. I thought it was one of the diapers she liked to on me; she said they looked cute, and she liked the fact that the tapes could be re-fastened to make the diaper more snug if she wanted to keep me in them for a while.

I watched her with a mix of emotions as she unfolded the diaper and then fluffed it up as she normally did. I was still embarrassed to be in such a compromising position, but as usual when she was about to put me in a diaper I could feel the beginning stirrings of arousal, and I tried to think of anything but what was about to happen to me.

She tapped my thighs and told me to lift my butt up; so that she could slide the colorful diaper underneath me. Catherine handed her some baby pil; which Cindy used to rub into my groin. She told me it was to prevent any bumps from my recent waxing, but I had a feeling she was just using it to further humiliate me. After a sprinkling of baby powder Cindy pulled the diaper up snug between my legs, taking a second to tuck in the leg bands, then with practiced efficiency she taped the diaper around my waist.

I wondered if any of the women noticed how quickly she had diapered me and how it almost seemed effortless to her. Cindy must've thought of that too, and as a way to cover it up; she said “I guess all those times babysitting paid off. The only difference is now the diapers and the baby are bigger.”

That seemed to work for a cover story because Catherine, Elle and Alicia started to laugh.

“Don't you just look so cute in your diaper?” Catherine said condescendingly.

“Let's put him down for a nap while we take care of dinner.” Alicia suggested

“This has been ladies, but I have to run. I have an early day tomorrow.” Elle said.

“Oh does that mean you won't join us tomorrow when we take the baby out shopping and on a picnic?” Catherine asked.

“Afraid not, it's near the end of the month and that means inventory at work so I'll be busy for awhile, but don't worry diaper boy your Auntie Elle will be back to babysit you before to long.  Now you be a good boy and take a nap for your Mommy.”

After a round of hugs and goodbyes Elle left. So now there was just Cindy, Catherine, Alicia, and myself left in the my new makeshift nursery.

“Okay diaper boy, go lie down on your mattress and Mommy will be back to wake you up when dinner is ready.” Cindy told me.

I started to stand and before I could rise up I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Alicia shaking her head. “Nuh-uh babies don’t walk they crawl.”

I don’t know why exactly but this embarrassed me almost as much as being waxed and diapered did. All three women looked at me and waited until I sank back down to my knees and crawled over towards the makeshift crib. Catherine walked ahead of me and moved a section of the fencing out of my way so that I could crawl onto the mattress.

“Now be a good boy and take a nap for Mommy and Grandma, and we’ll be back in a little bit. Here I fixed you another bottle to help you sleep.” Catherine handed me another bottle of beer but on the top of the bottle there was a rubber nipple that was obviously made to fit onto bottles; probably some sort of gag gift for a birthday or something, but the women intended for me to use it.

“I shouldn’t have to tell you, but you are not to get out of your crib until one of us comes to get you. If you do. I promise you will regret it.” Cindy told me as her and the other two women left me alone in my room before turning out the lights.

I was finally alone and able to process all that had just happened since I got home just a bit ago. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream in rage. Without thinking I went to take a swig of my beer and was rewarded with the rubber nipple hitting my teeth. In frustration I almost threw the bottle against the wall. I stopped myself just short of it though; knowing that if I threw the bottle it would break and there would be hell for me to pay.

I don’t know what Cindy meant by me regretting it; if I got up, but I didn’t want to take any chances of upsetting her; because she was apparently using this situation to establish control.

I probably would’ve been spanked if I broke the bottle or worse, and while Cindy and I had played with some light bondage and discipline I wasn’t in the mood to indulge in any more at the moment.

I stopped sulking and wallowing in my misery long enough to finish my bottle, albeit much more slowly than I would’ve normally thanks to the nipple. I laid back onto the mattress and closed my eyes intending to rest for just a minute, but before I knew it I was sound asleep.

It must’ve been an hour or so later when I felt a gentle nudge on my arm and looked up to see Cindy smiling down at me. “Wakey, wakey baby.” She told me.

“Time for dinner diaper boy.” She moved the fencing out of the way and took me by the hand. “Hold my hand baby, Mommy will help you walk.”

Normally when she said little things like that I would blush and feel little butterflies in my tummy, but not today. As I stood up there was sudden pressure in my bladder. I guess those three beers finally worked their way through my system. I almost let go right then as I usually would when wearing a diaper, but I stopped and stood still for a moment when I realized that if I wet my diaper now it would be obvious to Catherine and Alicia who presumably were at the table waiting for Cindy (er….sorry Mommy,) and I to come out and join them.

Cindy noticed my hesitation and guessed immediately what the dilemma was. “Go ahead and go potty in your diapers baby boy. Mommy put them on you for a reason and you will not get out of them until I say so.”

Deep down I knew that. She had told me I was going to live out my deepest, darkest fantasy and here it was in living color. Cindy came close to me and grabbed my padded crotch.

“C’mon baby boy, wet your diapers for Mommy.” She urged me; as she grasped the crinkly plastic of my diaper tighter and tighter until I felt the gentle squeeze of the padding around my balls and having Cindy that close to me urging me to pee in my crinkly diaper I let loose and peed into the waiting, absorbent padding.

Mommy leaned in closer and kissed me hard on the lips. “Such a good boy using your diapers for Mommy. Mommy is so proud of you baby boy. Now let's go eat and we’ll l change you after dinner.”

With the now soaked diaper beginning to sag around my waist and Mommy still holding my hand she led me into my kitchen/ dining area.

Catherine and Alicia noticed my saggin diaper immediately. “Aw did the big baby wet his diaper while he was sleeping?” Catherine teased.

“Do you want me to change him for you Cindy?” Alicia asked. I noticed she was beginning to slur her words a bit and then I noticed the nearly empty wine bottle and the filled glass in front of her.

“No he can wait until after dinner. I want him to get used to being in a wet diaper; because he may not always get changed right away.”

“Come sit down between your Mommy and I diaper boy.” Catherine said as she patted the chair beside her. Cindy led me over and after I had almost sat down she pushed the chair in for me; making me feel like a toddler who had to sit close to the table so they didn't make as much of a mess.

Dinner was spaghetti and meatballs along with a side salad with beets in it. I don't like beets at all and Cindy knows it; so it came as no surprise when Catherine insisted on feeding me bites of her salad; however each bite she gave me was mostly beets. I wanted to gag each time as the earthy taste of the root vegetable hit my palate.

Catherine made sure that I ate nearly every beet that was in the salad. My guess is that while the ladies were making dinner Cindy had told them about my distaste for beets and made sure that I ate plenty of them.

“You’re being such a good boy, eating all your yummy veggies that your new grandma is feeding you.” Cindy told me as I chewed yet another mouthful of beets. They weren’t completely heartless I was allowed to take drinks of water between bites, but I had learned not to protest on eating the beets; because when I first saw them I refused to open my mouth to eat them. To encourage me Cindy smacked my bare thigh beneath the table. Her non verbal message was all to clear, “eat what is given to you or it will be much worse for you.”

Finally dinner was finished and I was allowed to sit at the table while the ladies cleaned up the dirty dishes and finished their bottle of wine. After being wiped up Catherine made a show of kissing my cheeks “bye-bye,” and telling me that she would see me tomorrow for a fun filled day, but she had to leave now.

She told Cindy and Alicia to behave as she left. To which Alicia replied, “Define behave.”

Catherine didn’t respond as she left, but she smiled at the two women and gave them a wink as she walked outside.

“Okay baby boy, I think it’s time to go change your wet diaper.” Cindy said as she took my hand and helped me up from the table.

• Like 2

Well that wink at the end of this chapter to me means that our baby boy might be getting involved in some activities that are more suited for the older babies. Much older babies.  I enjoyed the chapter and was happy to give it a like. I will be looking forward to reading the next chapter. 

Chapter 5

Cindy led me back to my bedroom and Alicia followed the two of us. While Cindy helped me to lie down on the changing mat Alicia gathered a diaper and some diaper doublers, wipe, baby lotion, powder and a small jar of something I couldn't make out.

My new Mommy untaped my diaper, and exposed my wet privates. “Mommy and her friend are going to change your diaper baby, and then we'll let you watch tv for a bit before bedtime. Ok sweetie.” This is the type of play that Cindy and I would normally engage in. Her diapering me and them letting me relax before she tucked me in for the night, albeit this was the first time Alicia was here to witness that, but I suspected it won't be the last.

Mommy grabbed a few wipes from Alicia and then gently wiped my private parts. The coolness of the wipe on my newly waxed genital area gave me goosebumps up and down my arms.

“Does baby boy like when Mommy touches his bathing suit area?”Alicia asked.

As Alicia smiled at me she sat down and said, “Open your mouth and close your eyes baby.”

I looked questionably at Cindy and she nodded her head in quiet acquiescence. I did as I was told and I heard the faint rustling of clothes and giggling from both women. Someone then cradled my head in their lap and gently lifted me up so that I was in a semi sitting position. I felt the sensation of naked flesh against my cheel and then the brush a nipple against my mouth. I tried to quickly open my eyes to see who was trying to get me to suck on their nipple, but before I could focus I felt a hand cover my eyes and then Mommy telling me to be a good boy and keep my eyes closed.

“I'm almost done cleaning you up from your wet diaper baby, so try to relax while Mommy and her friend will finish putting you in a clean diaper.”

I kept my eyes closed and opened my mouth further and soft, fleshy nipple was popped into my mouth. “I'm going to teach you how to suckle baby boy.” I heard Alicia's voice say.

I wanted to stop and protest Mommy and I had talked about having other people in the bedroom with us but never acted on it, and I was afraid that this was a test and I was going to be punished if I continued sucking on presumably another woman’ tit while Mommy had me raise my hips so she could slide a fresh diaper underneath my raised bottom. Before I could though I felt soft kisses on my freshly wiped clean cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening and I allowed myself to enjoy the affections of these two women and I became putty in their hands.

Alicia noticed the tension ease from my shoulders and stroked my hair. At least I assume it was Alicia as I she was the one sitting beside me when I had closed my eyes. “ Good boy;” she said as she continued stroking my hair.

Mommy stopped kissing my cock and was now slowly licking up and down my length as she stroked me; making me harder by the second. When I'm fully aroused I'm about six and a half inches long; which Mommy has told me is plenty enough to satisfy her.

“I guess he is a grower,” Alicia told Mommy. Mommy didn't reply instead she wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick and slowly started sucking me off.  

“Can I give him his other surprise now Cindy?” Alicia asked. Mommy just kept bobbing her head up and down on my cock, but I could feel her mouth vibrate a yes.

Alicia removed her tit from my mouth and laid my head back down gently on the changing mat. I felt her weight shift as she stood and while I was enjoying Mommy's expert tongue and mouth on my cock, I got even more excited when I felt a body kneel down on top of me straddling my body. I could feel the heat of her sex on my chest and I knew what my other surprise would be.

Alicia edged closer to face. I felt her hovering over my mouth and nose and I inhaled her musky scent of arousal. I didn't have long to enjoy it though because within seconds Alicia lowered her pussy to my lips and after she had grabbed my hair pulling my face up hard against her pussy she ordered me to lick her.

I stuck my tongue out tasting Alicia for the first time. I licked up and down her folds, tasting the sweet, yet musky taste of her arousal. I heard a moan of pleasure escape her mouth and I placed my hands on her hips so that I could give myself some leverage and bury my face in her pussy.

Mommy was still sucking my cock, but had also begin to play with my ass hole a bit. Her and I had done some anal play before and she had told me she would peg me one day, but we hadn't done that yet. So I was a little surprised when she stuck a finger inside me and began to probe for my prostate.

While my new Mommy continued to probe and gently finger my ass I licked harder on Alicia's neatly trimmed pussy. Apparently Alicia liked to get waxed to; though maybe not a Brazilian each time.

I know some men don't like to eat pussy, but I'm not one of them. I love to please women and make them happy. I know that each woman has a slightly different taste to their pussy, and that it can change depending on their diet, cycle and hygiene. Since Alicia's was the first different pussy I had tasted since Mommy (Cindy,) and I had started dating I wanted to be sure and savor every part of her pussy.

I wanted to make Alicia come and to find out if she came as much as Mommy did. Which I have joked with her  once or twice that maybe she needs to be in diapers after I made her come so hard she soaked my sheets and she wanted to change them before we cuddled up to sleep.

Anyways back to what I was describing.  I wanted to make Alicia come and I wanted to build her up nice and slow, but she tasted so delicious that I couldn't help but try to taste more of her and to push my tongue further into her pussy making my nose press hard against her clit. I moved one of my hands off of Alicia's hips and pushed a finger inside of her while I started to lick and suck on her clit.

Alicia let out an unintelligible stream of words when I curled my finger up into her pussy and lightly started to tap on her g-spot. “OH FUCCCCKK! That feels so fucking good, don't you dare stop licking me baby boy.” She told me when she regained some composure.

Mommy was still playing with my ass and was pushing on my prostate while she continued to suck me off and I didn't think I could hold back much longer.

I tried thinking of anything to hold off my orgasm as I licked, sucked, nibbled and probed Alicia's tight, wet pussy and a few seconds later I was rewarded for by efforts by having her pussy cream bust into my mouth as a quick, but powerful orgasm coursed through her body. Her thighs tightened around my head and I had a momentary fear of suffocation as I felt her thighs quiver in ecstasy until she finally relaxed; rolling off of me and lying down on the floor.

At the same time I felt Mommy stop sucking my cock, and she lifted her head up but continued to stroke me to my rapidly approaching climax. Just as I began to buck my hips Mommy grabbed my fresh diaper from nearby and held it over the of my dick as I shot my load into the soft padding.

Mommy taped the diaper snug around my hips and tucked in the leg bands to prevent leaks. While Alicia and I enjoyed the afterglow of our orgasms. When she had finished she patted the crotch of my diaper and told me I could watch a show while her and I Alicia went to in the living room.

She helped me to stand up and when I did I saw that the jar that Alicia had gotten with the rest of my diaper changing supplies was open on the floor, and I could clearly read now that it was partially full of Fleet suppositories. I also noticed that a couple were missing and the wrappers they came in were lying empty on the floor beside my used diaper.

I looked at Mommy for answers but her devious smile told me all I needed to know, and I quietly let her lead me by the hand into the living room.

• Like 1

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and that it was worth the wait. There is heavy sexual scenes so if that isn't your thing, you may want to skip it. 

Chapter 6

On the way back to the living room Mommy stopped in the kitchen and grabbed an adult baby bottle that I had bought and hid in my liquor cabinet. It had a larger than normal teat on it and I used it occasionally when I wanted to feel really little. I didn't think she knew about it, but apparently I was wrong. She opened the fridge and took out a gallon of chocolate milk and poured it into the bottle; after she put the nipple on it and put the milk back in the fridge she took my hand and led me into the living room.

I was told to sit down on the rug which I did facing the TV. “Unh uh baby boy turn around and face the couch.”

I was a little perplexed but I did as she told me and was rewarded with her handing me the bottle full of chocolate milk.

“Now I want you to be a good boy and keep both hands on your bottle while you watch the show, and I don't want your hands anywhere near your diaper.”

I was still confused what show I was going to watch, but that curiosity didn't last long because a few seconds later Mommy was shimmying out of her tight yoga pants and lacy panties, and Alicia came in with no clothes on and a black leather bag in her hands.

I could feel the aftermath of my orgasm cooling in my diaper, but I also felt myself hardening at the thoughts I had running through my head of watching two women please each other.

“Are you sure we can't blindfold him Cindy?” Alicia asked.

“Not this time, I want to show him what is in store for him” Mommy replied. “However if he misbehaves and touches his diaper trying to be naughty, not only will I blindfold him, but I will put those mittens on his hands that we bought earlier. Understand diaper boy?”

My mouth still sucking down the delicious chocolate milk, I nodded my head yes. Hoping I had the restraint to not play with myself in spite of watching one of my favorite fantasies playing out right before me.

Mommy now stood before me naked. “Alicia knows how much you’re secretly enjoying your new life, I tell her everything so she already knew how much you like being in diapers. She has been told not to tell my mom about it though; because my mom thinks this is a punishment for you. However you weren’t the only one with a secret. isn’t that right bitch?”

I thought she was talking with me and I started to take the bottle out of my mouth to ask what she meant, but from behind me I heard, “Yes Mistress.” I turned around and saw Alicia on her knees with her head bowed down.

“Come here slut.” Mommy ordered her.

Alicia crawled over and Mommy reached down and grabbed Alicia’ long auburn colored hair. Mommy pulled Alicia up by her hair to a kneeling position right in front of Mommy’s naked sex. “Kiss it now.” She ordered Alicia.

Alicia leaned her head forward and kissed Mommy’s pussy and a small moan escaped Mommy’s lips.

“See diaper boy I have been Alicia’s lesbian dom for years now. I switch though; which is why sometimes I let you be in control, but that won’t be happening for a while now; because i’m going to have two submissives ready to do whatever I tell them to. Isn’t that right cunt licker?”

Mommy pulled Alicia away just long enough for Alicia to reply “ Yes Mistress,” before Mommy pulled her back to her pussy to continue kissing it.

I was now completely shocked. I had just found out that my girlfriend (apparently soon to be wife,) was not only bisexual but also a Domme to one of her best friends. Suddenly all those girls nights she wanted to have made much more sense, and I wondered if Elle was part of their lesbian trysts as well.

Mommy kept looking me in the eyes while Alicia continued to orally please her. “Do you like the taste of my pussy slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I want you to make me come right now.”

Alicia grabbed Mommy by the hips and pushed her face hard into Mommy's pussy.

“Fuck yes you sexy cunt muncher. Eat my pussy.”

I could tell Mommy was getting close and Alicia kept licking and sucking her pussy; even though she had to be struggling to breathe because Mommy had two handfuls of her and was practically riding her face while she drew closer and closer to orgasm.

“Suck my clit bitch! Fuuuuck yes right there.”

A second later Mommy's legs got rigid and I watched her face as her eyes rolled back and if it wasn't for Alicia holding Mommy's hips still she might've fallen.

Her orgasm looked as intense as mine earlier and it seemed like minutes before she finally stopped shaking and was able to speak coherently.

“You're such a wonderful cunt licker slut.”

“Thank you Mistress.” Alicia said while she was still breathing hard trying to recover herself.

“But we’re not done yet. Are we my submissive little toy?”

“No Mistress.”

“Tell diaper boy what's next.” Mommy grabbed Alicia's hair and helped her to turn around so she could face me and I could see the pussy juice and saliva drying on Alicia's mouth and lips.

“Mistress is going to fuck my ass.”

Despite the scene I had just seen. It was the last sentence that made Alicia's cheeks turn red with embarrassment.

“That's right slut! And you're going to watch diaper boy; because next time it is going to be your ass with Mommy's cock in it.”

I gulped in trepidation at the thought of Mommy pegging me with her big rubber dick. I felt myself becoming stiffer inside my diaper as I imagined the scene in my head. I could almost feel Mommy's naked breasts on my back as she slid her strap on into my virgin ass. I imagined her hands grabbing my hips and slowly beginning to thrust in and out of my tight ass while she loosened me up, and then her going faster and harder until she was all the way inside me. Her belly pressed against my ass cheeks while she made me her little diapered bitch.

Outside of my thoughts my hand began to travel down my body towards the soft plastic prison hiding my erection. If it had not been for Mommy clearing her throat I would have tried adjusting myself and more. Giving her reason to make good on her promise of blindfolding me and putting my hands in mittens.

I quickly put my hands to my side though the thought of what would be done to me soon by Mommy and her strap on was still running through my mind.

With Alicia still on her knees Mommy walked in front of her and turned so that her and Alicia so that I had a profile view of the two of them.

“All done with your bottle baby?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Good because I have something else I want to put in your mouth.”  I immediately thought she was going to make me suck her fake cock, and when she walked towards me with the rubber dick bouncing freely with each movement, I opened my mouth in anticipation. Lest I upset her and she punished me.

“Oh! You want to be a little cocksucker too, huh diaper bitch?” Her harsh words almost made me tear up again.

I closed my mouth and shook my head “no.”

“Too late diaper boy I saw the want in your eyes, but don't worry no cock for you tonight. Open your mouth and close your eyes though.”

I was slightly shaking while trying to hold back my emotions, but I did as she asked. With my mouth open she grabbed me by my chin and stuffed some cloth into my mouth. It took a few moments of my tongue probing the material before I realized they were Mommy' panties that she had just had on. The sweet, musky taste of her pussy juices that had soaked into the gusset of the thin material now covered my taste buds and I wanted to taste her immediately.

Grabbing me by the hair she tilted my head up so that I was looking her in her eyes. “Keep your eyes open and your mouth closed; while you watch. I want you to savor the taste of my pussy in your mouth. While I fuck my other slut’ tight little ass.” She told me.

Mommy walked backed over in front of Alicia. “Now watch this slut suck my cock, and make sure to take mental notes.” Alicia opened her mouth and Mommy pulled Alicia’ head closer so that she could get the cock wet before it was pushed into her ass.

“Show diaper boy how well you can deep throat slut.” Mommy ordered her.

With no verbal reply. Alicia easily slid down the 7” dick until her nose pressed against the strap on harnesses.

“Such a good little cocksucker.” Mommy patted Alicia's head almost condescendingly, and then grabbed her by the ears holding her in place while Mommy thrusts her hips back and forth until Alicia began to gag and there was saliva dripping off the dick when Mommy finally pulles it out of her mouth.

“Get on all fours bitch facing diaper boy.”

Alicia dropped to her hands and knees and crawled around so that she was facing me; her ass up high. Mommy moved behind her grabbing a bottle of lube from the bag; she flipped the top open and turned the bottle upside down so that the cool liquid was running down the crack of Alicia's ass.

After only a couple of seconds of working the lube into Alicia's sphincter Mommy dropped the bottle of lube on the floor beside her. She grabbed Alicia's hair with one hand lifting her head so that she was looking me in the eyes. With her other hand Mommy guided the tip of her fake dick against Alicia's rosebud and began to slowly push forward.

There was a slight look of discomfort in Alicia's eyes, but that quickly went away and I watched her eyes roll back in pleasure as Mommy pushed more of the strap on inside her round ass.

“See how much she likes my dick in her ass, and she doesn't even have a prostate. Just imagine how good it's going to feel when I slide this dick into you baby boy.”

With the slight sound of skin on skin, I realized Mommy had buried the full 7” of rubber dick into Alicia's ass, and with one hand still holding her by the hair the other hand went to Alicia's hip so Mommy could steady herself as she withdrew the cock before slamming it back into Alicia's ass; making Alicia shudder and moan with an obviously pleasurable sigh.

“You like this don't you slut?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You like when I'm rough with you, and I take all your holes for my pleasure, don't you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Does it make your cunt so wet it drips?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good!”

With each question Mommy slammed the dick deep into Alicia's ass, splitting her ass cheeks apart and burying the thick strap on cock inside her bowels, making her moan with pleasure.

“Please Mistress may I touch myself?” Alicia asked.

“ You want to touch your dripping wet cunt while I pound your ass.”

“Yes please Mistress.”

“Only sluts do that. Are you a slut?”

“Yes Mistress, I'm your cock taking anal slut.”

“That's what I thought. Now look at diaper boy and finger fuck yourself until you come.”

Alicia turned her head towards me and struggling to hold herself up while Mommy kept relentlessly fucking her ass; she reached underneath her with one hand and started finger fucking herself just as Mommy had commanded her to.

I watched her finger part her pussy lips and then disappear almost instantly into her wet cunt more than likely pressing on her g-spot.  As she let out a moan of pure ecstasy. There was a puddle forming on the floor beneath her pussy and Alicia was moaning harder and harder. Her body in beautiful agony while she had her pussy and ass filled.

Mommy sensing that Alicia was close to orgasm pucked up her pace and started thrusting her hips harder and faster against Alicia's ass cheeks. “Do you want to come anal slut?”

“Yes Mistress. Please may I come.”

“Come for me bitch, come for me while I fuck your ass with my thick strap on cock.”

Alicia tensed and her body began to shake as she came suddenly. Her eyes were closed but I could still see her face; her mouth open in orgasmic bliss. For what seemed like minutes her body shuddered from pleasure until she finally finished and lay flat on her belly. Mommy slowly withdrew the cock from her ass, eliciting a soft sigh as the head of the fake dick popped out.

Mommy laid down beside Alicia and pulled her close holding her. The room was silent except for the sound of our breath. For the next few minutes the two of them cuddled enjoying the skin to skin contact and post orgasm bliss.

Time seemed to slow down while I watched them snuggling and it wasn't until Mommy looked at me sternly that I realized my hand had drifted south and was obviously resting on my erection barely contained by the thick padding of my diaper.

It seems as if interest in this story has dwindled. I will write another chapter of it soon, and see how that is received.  Though I am curious if it's the sexual nature of the story that has caused limited replies. 

Thank you CDfm for your reply!

The last two chapters were well written, but the first paragraphs of this story gave no hint that you would be heading in this direction.  Some of your readers are probably waiting for Catherine to reenter the story; will she be micromanaging our hero's regression to infancy?

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 7

“Just what in the hell do you think you're doing diaper boy?”

“I...I uh wasn't thinking Mommy sorry.”

“It's obvious you weren't thinking, and you're not near as sorry as you're going to be. Crawl to your room and lay down. I will be in when I'm ready to deal you.”

With tears barely being held back, I got on all fours and crawled back to my room like Mommy had ordered me to. The temporary gate around my bed mat was still open and I crawled inside the makeshift crib and laid down on the pat. I fought hard to hold back tears but I could still feel them roll down my cheeks as I thought about how I had upset Mommy and also in fear of how she was going to punish me.

What felt like hours later Mommy came in. “Alicia left so it's just me and you baby. I'm still upset at you, but I called my mom, your new grandma, and she said she would deal with you and your naughty hands tomorrow when we went out.”

I shivered a little, my thoughts running rampant at the thought of what my intimidating soon to be mother in law had in store for me.

Mommy came and sat beside me on the mat and pulled me to her, giving me a hug. My shivers stopped and I relaxed into her warm, soft embrace.

“It's been a pretty eventful day, hasn't it baby?”

I nodded my head yes.

“You can talk freely, it's just you and me right now. I know all this must be pretty overwhelming, huh?”

“Yes Mommy. “

“Aww you're so cute when you call me Mommy.  When they found your diaper earlier I didn't know what to do, and I saw that judgemental look in my Mom's eyes and I knew that if I didn't come up with something quick it would be me facing her wrath and just like when I was younger I was scared and I said the first thing that came to mind. So now here we are. I apologize if you're upset and if you don't want this to continue, I will come up with some story, but it would have to mean you and I are through. However if you want to continue this “charade,” we can and I promise it will be fun. What do you think baby boy?”

I was floored. On the one hand I would be able to get out of this embarrassing predicament I was in. However, on the other hand I would have to give up a woman who obviously cared for me, wanted to make me happy, a woman that I had thought about spending the rest of my life with. Even though that last thought seemed to be happening quicker than I thought.

I steeled myself and took a deep calming breath, “I choose you Mommy.”

I watched her face melt in relief and she let out a breath of air that she had been holding. I saw tears form in the corner of her eyes, and she pulled me tight to her and we both just hugged for a while. The relief evident in both of us. I didn’t know what she, her mom and her friends had planned for me going forward, but I knew I would be with her and that made my heart happy.

Finally the two of us seperated and she kissed me on the cheek. “I love you baby boy, and I want you to know that I always will. I love being your Mommy and playing with you, but I also love you as a man. The fact that you’re hardworking, strong, and caring; makes me a lucky woman. I promise that I will take care of you; because I know you will take care of me. We are going to have so much fun together, and yes it will be humiliating for you at times, but remember that I love you, I will be with you as you get used to your new life, and there will be more times like this. TImes that are just you and I and we can talk about where we’re at, and if things are becoming to much for you. However, I won’t give you another chance to back out of this. You’re mine and I am going to keep it that way.”

We kissed long and hard. It seemed as if in the past twenty minutes or so our love for each had grown exponentially. When we broke the kiss I cupped her chin in my hands and looked her in the eyes. “Cindy I love you. I have known that for a while now. You make me very happy. At first I was afraid to show this side of me to you; however not only did you love me even after I told you about what I thought were freakish desires, but you went above and beyond anything I could’ve imagined to fulfill my fantasies. You constantly reassured me that I was not a freak for wanting to wear diapers, and to be your baby boy. Come to find out you were just as sexually devious as I was.”

We both laughed at that.

“Anyways, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little scared about what you, your mom, and your friends have in store for me, but I am also incredibly turned on the thought of being your submissive little diaper boy to play with as you and your friends see fit.”

“That’s good baby boy; because Mommy, her friends and your new grandma have a lot of fun things planned to humiliate, and tease you. I also know that you like to be in charge in the bedroom sometimes, and while that will never happen with me again. Maybe if you’re a good boy Mommy will let you play with one of her friends. What do you think about that?”

“ I think I would like that a lot Mommy.”

“Good boy. Now we have had quite an exciting day and an even more exciting one planned for tomorrow; so Mommy is going to tuck you in bed, and when you wake up in the morning it will be the official first day of your new life.”

I thought I would melt at the love I have for this woman at that moment, and when she had me lie down on the crib mattress and gave me a bottle of warm milk to drink, then pulled a light blanket over me; I knew I had made the right decision about wanting to be with her. No matter what.

• Like 1

Chapter 8

After a while of cuddling and feeling safe and warm in Mommy's arms; she rose and went to the kitchen. She came back moments later with a baby bottle full of chocolate milk. Which she gave to me and then told me to drink it all up, and go to sleep because we had a big day tomorrow.

She left the room with one final reminder that the bottle had better be gone by the morning when she came to wake me up or my punishment would be worse, and also that under no circumstances was I to get out of my bed without help.

The warning was clear and by the look in her eyes, I knew that the punishment would be severe if I didn't heed her words.

I stuck the latex nipple in my mouth and began to suck the chocolate milk down. Mommy must've modified the nipple from a regular baby bottle nipple; because the milk came out quickly and before I realized it I was nearly half done with the bottle. I felt my eyes getting droopy, but I forced myself to finish my bottle. Afraid of what might happen to me if I didn't.

I woke in the middle of the night with unbearable stomach cramps. At first I tried to ignore them and go back to sleep but it was no use. I had never messed my diapers while playing with Cindy before. Of course I had done it on my own to see what the fuss was about, but honestly I didn't like the clean up, and could take it or leave it.

Nonetheless that night the cramps grew worse and the urge to relieve myself became increasingly urgent. I wanted to cry out, and hope that Cindy would let me out to use the restroom, and was just about to do so when I looked down at the nearly empty bottle of milk and noticed that there was a clump of powder in it. Almost like a protein drink that hadn't been thoroughly mixed.

I unscrewed the top of the bottle and  shook it so that the small clump was now in my hands. I immediately thought it may just be protein powder, but I tasted it and as it hit my taste buds the bitter taste of medicine filled my mouth and I guessed that Mommy added a laxative to my milk; so that I would mess my diapers.

I was upset and wanted scream at the unfairness of what she had done. We had never discussed messing in my diapers at all. However after a few moments of silent fuming on my part I remembered our earlier conversation when she told me that she was in control of our relationship now.

That is not to say though I could not have my moments of defiance. So in a bit of spite I reluctantly gave in to the cramps and pushed a heavy, thick load of mush into my waiting diaper. Once I started though I couldn't stop and as I continued to push out excrement, I wondered if the diaper would be able to contain it all.

Inevitably the pressure on my bowels lessened and I stopped pooping myself. Now I was faced with the unnerving task of trying to go back to sleep. I laid down on my side my head resting on my pillow. I found a pacifier that Mommy must've left in my makeshift crib, and after sticking it in my mouth I began to suck and slowly I drifted into a fitful sleep. As the warm mass of poop in my diaper cooled against my backside.

A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door opening. Through half closed, sleepy eyes  I looked through the bars of my crib and saw not one pair of feet but two. Then I heard unmistakable voice of my soon to be mother in law Catherine.

“P. U. it smells like an outhouse in here. Did some little boy poop in his diapers?”

Her and Cindy came and stood over my crib one hand holding their nose, and the other fanning the fetid air in front of them away from their faces.

“Well it seems as if you are already getting used to your new status in life aren't you poopy britches?” Catherine said somewhat condescendingly.

“Be nice Mom this is your new grand baby.” Mommy added, and both of the women let out a small chuckle.

“I suppose I can try to be nice. Up and at ‘em baby boy. We need to get you out of your messy diaper and into a clean one so that we can go on our adventure today.”

Catherine moved part of the barricade around my crib and told me to follow them. I started to stand but with a stern look Mommy reminded me how I was supposed to move around from now on. I got down on all fours and proceeded to crawl behind the two women as they left the room.

They led me into the bathroom and while Catherine turned on the faucet in the bathtub. Mommy stood in front of me and told me to lie down. I tried to do it as gently as possible so as not have my poop push up against. However Mommy was having none of that business. She pushed me down with one foot and held me there.

“You better get used to your new life real quick diaper boy. Those diapers are your new potty and you will be wearing them until me or someone else feels like changing you. I don't care if you pee, poop or come in them, but they are your diapers and you will deal with it. I've put up with your other shit for this long, dealing with your actual shit will be a breeze.”

I felt a tear began to fall down my cheek as her words cut through me like a knife. I looked over and saw Catherine smiling; presumably because of the authority and dominance her daughter was showing.

“What a crybaby,” she said.

Mommy removed her foot from my chest and began to lightly kick my diapered crotch, moving the soggy mess around further. “Does the little diaper boy not like being in a messy diaper? Are you going to cry because your Mommy and Grandma haven’t changed you into a nice clean diaper? Or maybe you like being in messy diapers, and you’re acting like you don’t so that I punish you by making you stay in them longer. Is that it baby?”

I quickly shook my head no.

Mommy pressed her bare foot against my padded crotch. Her foot slid smoothly over the slick plastic material, and despite myself I could feel myself hardening due to the pressure. I have always had a sensitive cock and there had been multiple times that Mommy had exploited this when she was teasing me. Especially if we were out in public and I was wearing a diaper beneath my clothes. She said she liked the look on my face and the cute blushing that I did because I was embarrassed someone would find out my secret.

“You shake your head no, but I can feel your little cock getting hard. Don’t lie to me diaper boy. Do you like being in messy diapers?”

Again I shook my head no.

Mommy gave me a swift kick in my nuts. It wasn’t excruciating pain but it was enough to make me wince. She did it again and again until I began to shed tears. I could feel the warm tears form out of the corner of my eyes and slide down my face as she continued to lightly kick my diapered nuts over and over. The pain quickly went from dull and throbbing to sharp and hard as she continued kicking my diapered nuts again and again in the same spot.

At this point I would have done anything or said anything to make her stop. So when she stopped kicking me and placed her foot against my covered cock again, and asked if I liked being in messy diapers. I nodded my head yes. Which was the wrong thing to do.

“So you deliberately lied to me, huh?”

She lifted her foot and with a hard stomp she came down with a good portion of her weight onto my groin. I let out a scream, and rolled over in pain, my hands quickly going to my crotch to protect and comfort my throbbing balls from the hurt.

“Let that be a lesson diaper boy. Don’t lie to Mommy or anyone ever again; because next time I’ll do that you won’t have the diaper for protection. Now let’s get you cleaned up.”

As if a switch had been flipped Mommy gently rolled me onto my back and parted my legs. She moved my hands away from my diaper and gave me a pacifier to help calm me down. She undid the tapes at the side of my hips and with some wipes she had placed nearby she wiped away most of the smelly poop from my backside. She didn’t say anything while she was doing this, but I was thankful that she was gentle when she cupped my balls with a wipe and slowly wiped them to get them somewhat clean. Finally she finished with the unpleasant task of wiping my messy bottom, and she told me to let grandma give me a bath; while she went and fixed breakfast for everyone."

Edited by ppbenn
Grammar.

Chapter 9

Mommy helped me to stand and then she rolled up the soiled diaper and placed it in a plastic grocery bag; which she took with her as she left the bathroom presumably to throw it away in the outside trash can. Now it was just my and my “new” grandma alone in the bathroom.

She took me by the hand and helped me to get into the tub. She had not placed the stopper down; so while there was a little bit of water in the tub it wasn’t much. I had installed a very nice shower head with multiple nozzle settings and a long hose attached to it not that long after moving into my place and Catherine was holding that in her hand. With me standing she told me to bend over and hold onto the rear wall. As soon as I did she turned on the shower head and sprayed the icy cold water on my ass.

I yelped a little in sudden surprise at the chilly sensation. “Don’t be such a baby. The water will warm up in just a few seconds.” The water did warm up as I knew it would but it always takes a few seconds for it to happen while the warm water goes up the pipes from the tub faucet to the shower head. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but think that Catherine knew that too, and had deliberately waited until I was in position so that she could spray me with cold water.

“Spread your cheeks baby boy.” She ordered.

I did and she sprayed any remaining poop from my backside, and then used a washcloth to make sure all the filth had been wiped away. She pushed the washcloth a little into my rectum, and snickered a little as I trembled slightly at the sudden invasion.

When she was certain that I had no more mess on me, she told me to sit down and she put the tub stopper in place and let the tub slowly fill with warm water. Stopping it only momentarily so to spray me with the shower head so she could wash me. Luckily I have been shaving my head bald for a while now and I didn’t have to suffer the indignity of her washing my hair. That was the only indignity I didn’t have to suffer while she gave me a bath.

“I’ve been thinking dear grand baby;” she started saying while she grabbed a bottle of baby wash and a body sponge and began to lather it up. “I don’t like being called your grandma; so from now on you are to refer to me as Nana. Is that understood.”

“Yes Nana.”

“Good boy. Now behave while Nana gives you a bath, and if you even think about splashing me I will pull you out of this tub, over my knee and I will blister your ass before you can even blink. Is that understood?”

“Yes Nana.”

So I sat there quietly while she had me lift my arms and move around while she used the soapy sponge to clean me up. When she reached her hand beneath the water to clean my privates, she laughed as I trembled again at the invading touch of my diaper area. “What’s the matter baby boy, you don’t like when Nana gives you a bath? You do like Nana don’t you?”

I was afraid of what she would do if I upset her while she had her hands near my family jewels; that were just now beginning to stop throbbing from the earlier onslaught. “Yes Nana I like when you give me a bath, and I do like you.” I told her.

“That’s good baby boy; because Nana likes you too. Well I do now; since my daughter finally put you in your place.” She slowly washed my privates and I felt myself stirring at her soft almost sensual touch while she cleaned me up.

A fact that didn’t escape her, as she looked me in the eyes, and told me. “See baby boy if you behave you will get rewards and I may even let you make cummies next time Nana gives you a bath. Would you like that baby boy?”

“Yes Nana I would like that.”

“Tell me exactly what you would like diaper boy.”

My face beginning to turn red, I could feel the heat of embarrassment rise in me, but I told her what I would like. “Yes Nana I would like to make cummies next time you give me a bath.”

“How would you like me to do that baby?” She had not stopped stroking me and her grip was getting firmer around my member.

“I want Nana to stroke me with the sponge until I make cummies for her.”

Sensing that I was nearing orgasm she suddenly stopped. “I think that’s enough for now. Let Nana rinse you off, and then you can play in the water for a bit while I go help Mommy finish breakfast, and you had better not be naughty while you think no one is watching. Otherwise, not only will you be put in thick diapers, but I will also put your hands in mittens to prevent such behavior.”

She rinsed me off and then pulled out a few bathtub crayons that must’ve been bought yesterday while they were shopping. “Be a good boy, and Mommy or Nana will be back in a bit, and remember no being naughty.”

With that she left the room and I was faced with the boredom of being alone in a bathtub, and also being sexually frustrated. I wanted desperately to touch myself but I restrained and tried to entertain myself by playing with the bath crayons; by drawing pictures.

I don’t know how much time passed but I noticed the water getting slightly cooler, and then I heard Mommy’s voice. “Is my little boy behaving, and drawing pretty pictures for Mommy?”

“Yes Mommy,” I said as I turned and looked at her with a crayon still in my hand.

In her hand though was a bundle of clothing, a thick diaper, and what looked like some cloth boosters. “Okay baby time to get out and get dressed. Then we can go have breakfast ok.”

“Yes Mommy.”

She grabbed a towel took me by the hand and helped me out of the tub. While she bent down to remove the stopper, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and couldn’t help but smile. I had just been given a bath and was about to be put into a thick diaper by Mommy, and then I would get to spend the day with her. Needless to say I was beginning to feel very little, and when Mommy took the towel from me and started to dry me off I was definitely in little space.

She finished drying me and then spread the towel out on the floor and then helped me to lie down on it. With my knees bent and legs spread wide Mommy told me to lift my bottom up so she could slide the diaper underneath me. I did as she told me and lifted my hips, when I felt it underneath me I started to lower myself back down, but Mommy told me to keep my bottom up; because Nana wanted me in thick diapers so that i would learn to keep my hands away from my diaper. Mommy then slid three thick cloth stuffers underneath and positioned them inside the leg bands of the diaper. When she had finished that she told me to lower down and I immediately felt the increased thickness of the diaper.

When I did she took both of my feet in one hand and with surprising strength she lifted my legs up exposing my anus to her. She told me to hold my legs up; so I grabbed my legs behind my knees and held them up for her. Mommy grabbed some diaper cream and spread a thick coating of the cream on and around my groin. I felt her push against my anal star as she put a thin layer just inside my anal hole. I was then allowed to lower my legs. After a sprinkling of powder inside my diaper and onto my private area, Mommy pulled the incredibly thick diaper up between my legs and with the practiced ease that she had used multiple times before she taped the diaper snug around my waist; before making sure that the leg bands were tucked in to prevent leaks.

Next came a light blue onesie that was thankfully free of any obviously infantile design. Although with the thickness of my diapers and who knows what other accessories I would, I doubt anyone would think I wasn’t an adult baby. Mommy snapped the onesie up over my diaper, and I felt the comforting padding press up just a little bit more against my freshly creamed and powdered diaper area. Then came the jeans; which apparently Mommy had bought a new pair of for me yesterday as well. Because these were obviously denim with spandex woven in the material to give them a nice stretch, and then there were the snaps along the inseam that would allow Mommy or anyone else to have easy access to my diaper when I needed to be changed. Finally Mommy put a pair of light blue socks on me and I was allowed to stand and see myself in the mirror.

For all intents and purposes I looked like a grown man from the waist up. However thick diaper was obvious as it pressed tightly against the stretchy denim. I looked down at it, and pressed it against me enjoying the comfort, but I also wanted to back out of this whole thing. Everything was fine in private, but now the rubber was about to meet the road so to speak and I would be obviously diapered in public for everyone to see. Mommy must’ve sensed my reluctance; because she came beside me, put her arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t worry baby boy. Mommy will be by your side and I will protect you. You look so cute all diapered up and ready for a day out with Mommy and her friends.” She told me. “Now are you ready to be Momma’s brave little diaper boy?”

I blushed a little at the phrase diaper boy, but I still felt little and I knew Mommy would not let anything happen to me; so I nodded my head yes.

“Good boy.” Mommy told me. The she led me out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Nana was already sitting at the table in front of a wonderful smelling spread of bacon, pancakes, eggs and sausages. She pulled out a chair beside her and motioned for me to sit down in it.

As soon as Mommy sat down Nana began to place some food on my plate. I was also given another bottle, this time with orange juice. Which was a far cry from my normal morning drinks of coffee and an energy drink. However the juice did fit better with my current mood; so I happily drank it. Nana filled my plate with eggs, bacon and a few sausages; she also cut up a pancake and poured a little bit of maple syrup. I thought I would have to eat with my hands, but Nana surprised me by feeding me every bit on my plate.

“You need to eat up baby boy so that you can grow up to be a big boy.” Nana jokingly said.

Breakfast continued without any fuss, and afterwards I was given another bottle of juice and told to sit patiently while Mommy and Nana cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

Eventually they finished and Mommy put my sneakers on me and tied them up tight. Then we were out the door and in the car and my little mentality was soon to be thrown out the window and a very real, and almost scary humiliation mindset was about to take its’ place.

• Like 1