LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Calls and/or getting caught.

jay-t

A few highlights. 

While still living with my parents. On my way home from a friend's house late at night, I stopped and picked up a pack of diapers. At my house I timed it perfectly, my mom woke up to pee and heard me at the door. I dropped the bag off to the side and came in, later I went back out and recovered the diapers.

Another time I had just put on a diaper and my mom walked in on me. I heard the doorknob so I quickly sat and covered my lap.

After I moved out I worked an overnight shift, drove two hours for a Dr.'s appointment, and then back. I crashed on my couch in just a shirt and my diaper. A guy trying to sell steaks that fell off his truck, knocked on my door. Half asleep I answered. I growled a no and go away. He said nothing.

A lot of random people saw me buying diapers in stores in the 90s, does that count?

I'm sure people have seen me sucking on my paci while driving too.

I got caught a few times as a teen living at home.   My mother had found my stash (and my on-paper diaper writings, this was way before PCs).   She told me to get rid of them.   A while later I was at home when she came home and since I was wearing a diaper and had a baby bottle, I dived under the bedcovers.   She caught me again.

My sister found my plastic pants in a bag I had.

Later on one girlfriend was trying to figure out what I was finding so damned interesting on CompuServe and found me in the HSX AB forum.     She had S&M tendencies so we played a bit.

My (eventual) wife found my stash before we got married.   She had be do a bit show and tell of everything including my diapers and dresses.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t specifically get caught here but I basically did by some complete strangers at the store. I was shopping around and my diaper was pretty wet at this point already and I feel a slight urge so I wet the diaper again in one of the isles. Thinking I had plenty of more room. I fully finished wetting the diaper,  didn’t get that overflow feeling you get when you feel like you are about to leak so I figured mission accomplished, right? Wrong! I continued shopping and I start to feel a little bit of wetness on the back of my legs. I think ? hmmm that isn’t right so I walk to the bathroom at the back of the store to see what is going on. I take a look at my backside to see what’s going on and I have 2 diagonal wet streaks that basically outlines my diaper. And to make things worse I was wearing tighter khakis!!! I just made a swift exit but I had to walk all the way through the store to get out. No, one said anything but I would bet someone saw 

i was at a hot spring one day in just a wet diaper and was hanging out in the shade and a guy i knew came walking down the trail in a dress.

i did not even try to hide, and about that time he saw me and for a moment was shocked  that someone saw him until he saw I was standing there in a diaper.

we both got a laugh out of that day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, anned said:

i was at a hot spring one day in just a wet diaper and was hanging out in the shade and a guy i knew came walking down the trail in a dress.

i did not even try to hide, and about that time he saw me and for a moment was shocked  that someone saw him until he saw I was standing there in a diaper.

@annedWhat did he say when he seen you in a diaper? 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, anned said:

Hey, at least at age 70 you could have a valid excuse for wearing a diaper.  I'd love to know the valid excuse for a guy walking the trail in a dress though!  Of course, if you analyze it, I couldn't, even at age 70, come up with a valid reason to be wearing just a wet diaper with nothing else over it on a trail.  It must have been a very little used trail that people like yourself and the guy you knew felt comfortable enough using to the point you could be in just a diaper and he in a dress.  Maybe you guys just discovered a new secret "Kinky" trail for people to use when they want to let their kinks out of the closet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not sure it could really be considered as being caught because during my childhood I wore diapers for almost all of it and frequently when going out of the house I would be in a tee shirt and a diaper, right up until I was 10 and it never bothered me at all but once I hit my teens I was super paranoid about anyone discovering that I was wearing diapers and that lasted right up until my late 20’s but after the age of 30 I couldn’t care less who knew I was wearing diapers and I still don’t care (actually I’d prefer it if everyone knew so I didn’t have to hide it anymore. 

• Like 2