LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, dmavn said:

Seriously, you ARE a really good writer and I for one Loved it. If people think I’m nutters than let them lock me away in an automated nursery.. 

I actually had emotions for your characters annnd.. for some reason every time I see freeman on the tv now I can’t help but picture him in a diaper.. 

Ok, it's not that I think anyone is crazy or stupid for liking this, it's just BAFFLING to me. This story is barely a joke, it's just kind of a nothing story that makes next to no actual sense! Seriously, someone, I forget who, but they were very talented, wrote a Mystery Science Theater 3000 style story that pulled out every trope under the diaper story sun and made a story that was insightful in its purposeful terribleness. 

My story is shoddy at best, something derived from a half cocked idea and runs too short to have any real substance. This is the fever dream of an aging infantilist, the kind of thing someone writes when they can't relate to people of a relevant age group, it's the literary equivalent to a senior citizen on a skateboard with sunglasses trying to sell soda.

7 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Ok, it's not that I think anyone is crazy or stupid for liking this, it's just BAFFLING to me. This story is barely a joke, it's just kind of a nothing story that makes next to no actual sense! Seriously, someone, I forget who, but they were very talented, wrote a Mystery Science Theater 3000 style story that pulled out every trope under the diaper story sun and made a story that was insightful in its purposeful terribleness. 

My story is shoddy at best, something derived from a half cocked idea and runs too short to have any real substance. This is the fever dream of an aging infantilist, the kind of thing someone writes when they can't relate to people of a relevant age group, it's the literary equivalent to a senior citizen on a skateboard with sunglasses trying to sell soda.

Because it's FUNNY and entertaining.  Mostly for us that followed along from the beginning (but those are the best jokes)... your commitment to deliver is the best part. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ssmithdl said:

Because it's FUNNY and entertaining.  Mostly for us that followed along from the beginning (but those are the best jokes)... your commitment to deliver is the best part. 

giphy.gif

I want to argue, but your use of gif is on point and so compelling...

This story reminded me that there are actually individuals that specialize in studying fetishes throughout historical periods. No joke, there are dissertations with reference materials that tracks certain types of bdsm and other fetish through journals and personal diaries.(yes this includes abdl interest) anon777 at CAP briefly touched on how far back they have written mention of infantilistic tendencies including psychological case studies.

Edited by chansu ragedashi
Correcting name in giving credit
11 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

This story reminded me that there are actually individuals that specialize in studying fetishes throughout historical periods. No joke, there are dissertations with reference materials that tracks certain types of bdsm and other fetish through journals and personal diaries.(yes this includes abdl interest) anon777 at CAP briefly touched on how far back they have written mention of infantilistic tendencies including psychological case studies.

I mean, you assume that I didn't read these studies and research fully to prepare for writing this story...

Nah, I'm just kidding, I literally just googled the Civil War for the dates so I got a sense of how people may have talked for the letter parts and then winged it. I am a lazy, lazy person when it comes to research. 

This is a very fascinating point you bring up though, but it does make me look incredibly bad since there's actual factual things like what I touch on in here and I just kinda farted in the bathtub to make lolz...yeah, the z is part of it, it makes me seem like more of an asshole. :)

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

, it makes me seem like more of an asshole. :)

I didn't mean for you to feel like this, i just thought you would appreciate that it is almost a real-life field of study (I vaguely remember him saying something like the earliest positively identified mention was in a psychologocical case-study in the late 1800s) but sadly I don't remember anything more specific than that.

Edit: So I found the slides and bibliography on Anon777's fetlife page and the earliest he cites as used in his presentation is 1935, but I remember him joking about there being some earlier ones written completely in german (because most of the most well-known psychologists of the period were German and would post their findings in German medical journals)

Edited by chansu ragedashi
Expanding information from source

This story reminded me that there are actually individuals that specialize in studying fetishes throughout historical periods.

Fingersmith, good movie, had an example of a "curator of poisons."

35 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

I didn't mean for you to feel like this, i just thought you would appreciate that it is almost a real-life field of study (I vaguely remember him saying something like the earliest positively identified mention was in a psychologocical case-study in the late 1800s) but sadly I don't remember anything more specific than that.

No, I was joking, that's why I used the smiley face. :) <- see, I'm totally smiling right now and not angry or upset, pinky promise. I do appreciate you bringing factual information to this thread, I'm sorry my sense of humor is weird and jarring. :)

How true this tail actually was. I hate seeing a guy like Poppy baby 666. I also know that he does exist. It’s people like him that bring a horrible light to the community. This story might not have been one of the all time favorites but it sure did draw my emotions out. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

How true this tail actually was. I hate seeing a guy like Poppy baby 666. I also know that he does exist. It’s people like him that bring a horrible light to the community. This story might not have been one of the all time favorites but it sure did draw my emotions out. 

Fun Fact: PoppyBabby666 was inspired by Stanley who, if you don't recall, was a full time AB and did a television program showcasing his lifestyle. Problem was, he was funding his dream life with disability money from the government and just kinda made the community look bad imho. I turned him up to eleven and now you have PoppyBabby666! :)

I was pretty sure you were referring to Stanley in this story. I remember him well and don’t think showing his lifestyle did anyone who uses diapers for whatever reason a darn bit of good. 

18 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I was pretty sure you were referring to Stanley in this story. I remember him well and don’t think showing his lifestyle did anyone who uses diapers for whatever reason a darn bit of good. 

Pretty much any instance in any story I write where someone is cringy in their indulgence in this lifestyle is an amalgamation of Stanley and all the creepers that have messaged me with zero interest in anything but sex or poop...or poop sex in certain situations...anyway, it's my passive aggressive way of openly mocking them because I'm a very petty lady. :P

Pretty much any instance in any story I write where someone is cringy in their indulgence in this lifestyle is an amalgamation of Stanley and all the creepers that have messaged me with zero interest in anything but sex or poop...or poop sex in certain situations...anyway, it's my passive aggressive way of openly mocking them because I'm a very petty lady. :P

I have heard some horrible stories from some of the ladies around these sites. I really believed most of the problem was from boys just beginning to feel their oats. I like the way you deal with it though, and I am sure you are a pretty lady. ?

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

I have heard some horrible stories from some of the ladies around these sites. I really believed most of the problem was from boys just beginning to feel their oats. I like the way you deal with it though, and I am sure you are a pretty lady. ?

I'm sure that's part of the problem, but in all fairness, anonymity makes a lot of people assholes, not just young men. Knowing that no one knows who you really are makes certain people feel like they have a free pass to be rapey and or weird just for the hell of it.

Everyone should be respected, regardless of whether or not they know who you are but within a fetish community I think people also assume you're here solely to hook up or be a willing participant to unsolicited photos or role plays and that's just annoying. 

Sometimes I consider not being online anymore, but I remember all the positive relationships I've formed here and that keeps me coming back. 

• Thanks 1

I totally agree with you in that everyone should be respected. I am a retired Police Officer and always showed everyone I came in contact with all the respect in the world. That can and did often change. Respect is earned or maintained as far as I am concerned. People often give up their rights to be respected when they act more like animals than decent humans. That doesn’t mean that you have to be abusive physically or mentally. Just that you disagree with their behaviors and don’t condone their unacceptable actions. There are also consequences for your actions and some of those are not always pleasant.  As far as anonymity causing people to act like assholes. That could well be true. Honestly though those kinds of people don’t bother me at all. Those kinds of people are afraid to actually do anything. As you can imagine I have been called many different things and most of them not very nice. I had to learn very fast to let that go and not take any of it personal. Those who are being assholes are just as easily dismissed as those calling me names.  It’s the other group that concern me and those would be the predators who would lure others to them.  I have met different people on the internet and I am extra cautious not only for myself but for them as well. That first meeting is always in the afternoon in a very public place with lots of people moving about. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

I totally agree with you in that everyone should be respected. I am a retired Police Officer and always showed everyone I came in contact with all the respect in the world. That can and did often change. Respect is earned or maintained as far as I am concerned. People often give up their rights to be respected when they act more like animals than decent humans. That doesn’t mean that you have to be abusive physically or mentally. Just that you disagree with their behaviors and don’t condone their unacceptable actions. There are also consequences for your actions and some of those are not always pleasant.  As far as anonymity causing people to act like assholes. That could well be true. Honestly though those kinds of people don’t bother me at all. Those kinds of people are afraid to actually do anything. As you can imagine I have been called many different things and most of them not very nice. I had to learn very fast to let that go and not take any of it personal. Those who are being assholes are just as easily dismissed as those calling me names.  It’s the other group that concern me and those would be the predators who would lure others to them.  I have met different people on the internet and I am extra cautious not only for myself but for them as well. That first meeting is always in the afternoon in a very public place with lots of people moving about. 

Respect can and should be given from the jump and diminished based on the words or actions of a person. As an example, I recently was coming home from work and I live in kind of a sketchy neighborhood and a group of young men, maybe fifteen at the oldest, were sitting out front of my building tossing a ball back and forth to each other and it got away from them and I stopped it with my foot and held it for the one that was coming to get it. Upon seeing me and the armful of groceries I had, he offered his assistance up to my door and I thanked him and smiled but politely declined as nothing I had was all that cumbersome and he smiled back and took his ball and they all moved aside so I could pass.

Now, if I were a panicky and judgemental young white women in the hood I might have disrespected them by avoiding the ball as it went by or dropping my groceries and grabbing my mace, but I respected that they were just playing and showed them common courtesy and everything was fine. Could it have gone far differently, even bad for me? Sure, but the thing is that this country has a problem right now with people disrespecting people for bullshit reasons and fuck all of that.

I'm not MLK or Ghandi or anyone of note when it comes to equal rights or basic human decency, but I'd rather get rape murdered having stayed true to my beliefs than disrespecting someone for no logical reason.

Also, I'm RambleLamb and I tend to prattle on and not reach any actual point so if my story doesn't mean anything so be it, we can move on and go back to shitting on this story! :)

• 1 year later...

This has a beautiful Monty-Python-esque feel to it.  Charming.  Including the KISS duel.  Pro tip - you can buy old KISS records on the cheap at thrift stores and rummage sales, no need to give Gene more money.  ;)

• Thanks 1

Also, what happened to the Animals in that list of animal band names? :D

But yeah, we could go on for days about animal band names.  Scorpions, W.A.S.P., Great White, the Stray Cats, Faster Pussycat... yep, days... :D

• 4 months later...

This was interesting and I did enjoy it, im a big auld nerd though so anything around history is a big yes in my book. I totally see the hate fucking in this one, on reading this was kind of like a roller coaster where you had an idea and were running with it and as we got to the peak of the hill you were like "What the hell am I doing, close it down" and then everyone died. It was fun even after that point. Even while closing it down it was fun to read and I think i may be saying fun alot but I did laugh merrily throughout and it was a nice distraction. 

Anyway on to more pressing matters..... Sex??? Or Poop???? Ladies choice :P