LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A typical Sally story but it hasn’t gotten good yet. She is just starting to work her magic on Joe. Won’t take long before he is reduced to a diapered sniveling shell of a man. I look foreword to seeing it happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm going to try to finish all the stories I've left unfinished. I'm a bit embarrassed by the reputation I seem to have (well, I do have) for unfinished stories. No more! 

A Changed Man

Chapter 4

Joe marched into the bathroom, where he stepped out of his underpants, kicked them across the floor and stepped into the shower. So what if he'd dribbled a bit into his underwear, he thought. He was a guy, and guys didn't have to be as fastidious as women about personal hygiene. Sweat was good, he told himself. Anyway, who was Sue to talk, he thought. Women had to wear pads half the time or tampons to keep themselves dry. 

Joe showered, then strode into the bedroom and dressed.

Meanwhile, Sue was on the phone to Gil. 

'OK, thanks Gil. I'll try it,' she told Gil. 'Honestly, I'd never thought of that, burt the way you describe it, I think it might be a good idea. I'm sure I can pull it off. I'll make the appointment and I'll keep you informed.'

Sue ended the phone call and went first to the bathroom where she picked up Joe's damp underwear, then to the bedroom. Joe was lying back on the bed, relaxing as usual.

'Right, Joe,' Sue began.

'Right what?' asked Joe. 'Right, it's dinner time and you've made something good?'

'No Joe,' said Sue. 'Right, it's time you faced a few facts.'

'Oh yeah?' said Joe. 'Tell me.'

'OK, Joe,' said Sue. 'Let's leave aside your minimal contribution, in work and in cash, to the running of this household...'

'I'm looking for work,' said Joe defensively. 'And I get contracts.' 

'Shut up, Joe,' said Sue. 'Let's start with your personal habits.'

Joe's eyes widened. Sue had never told him to shut up like that. He wondered what she was on. 

'Sue...' said Joe.

'I said shut up,' Sue cut him off. 'I talk, you listen, OK?'

Joe turned his head to one side, and exhaled. 

'OK,' he said. 'What have you got to say?'

'I'm going to show you something,' Sue replied. 'Sit up.'

Joe slid around until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Sue moved to stand in front of him. She reached down and lifted the hem of the thigh length skirt she was wearing. Make it dramatic, Gil had said.

'What do you see, Joe?' she asked. 

'Something good,' replied Joe with a grin. 

Whatever Sue was on was doing her good, Joe thought. Sex was likely to follow this weird shit.

'Get your mind off sex, Joe,' said Sue, watching Joe practically licking his lips.

Sue arched her back a little, thrusting the big white-covered triangle of her pubic bulge towards Joe. She spreqad her fingers across her fabric covered vulva.

'Dry underwear, Joe,' she said.

Joe rolled his eyes. 

'Unlike yours,' she said, tossing Joe's damp pants in his face. 

Joe felt his developing erection subside. Not this again, he thought.

'Enough is enough,' said Sue. 'I know mothers who don't put up with this behaviour from their young children.'

'Sue, calm down...' said Joe.

It was obvious she'd had a bad day, thought Joe, Why did he have to bear the brunt of it?

'There are going to be some changes,' said Sue, 'Starting with a diaper pail in the bathroom.'

'A what?' asked Joe, incredulous.

'A diaper pail,' said Sue. 'A receptacle for soiled underwear. I'm not having your filthy underpants in the wash with my things. Your wet pants can go in the diaper pail to be soaked in diaper solution, then you can wash them.'

This was a first, thought Joe. Sue laying down the law. Who would have thought?

'Ridiculous,' said Joe. 'I'll just take a bit more care. I'll be as fussy about as women with their periods.'

'OWW!' yelped Joe. 

Sue had slapped him powerfully across the face. 

'What the fuck was that for?' asked Joe. 

'Joe, I am not joking about this,' said Sue. 'Your behaviour and your attitude are really pushing the limit with me. You need to show some responsibility and maturity, and if you won't, then I'm going to make you. You're like an irresponsible child who needs some rules, and I'm going to give you some. Starting now.' 

Joe was dumbfounded. 

Sue was surprised to find that she was actually enjoying this. She felt a little sorry for Joe, but on the other hand she knew he needed something like this. They both did - their marriage did. Gil was right, she thought. 

'First, I want to you to apologise to me for being immature and wetting your pants like a toddler,' said Sue, using the words Gil had suggested. 

Get him to admit to infantile behaviour, GIl had said. That will give you an agreed starting point for what's to come, she had assured Sue. 

'Sue, come on,' protested Joe.

'Apologise,' said Sue. 'If you want any affection, or even sympathy, from me in the near future, or in the future at all for that matter, I want an apology now. Otherwise, I might head off for a while.'

That brought Joe up short. Sue had left home once before, when he had spent a weekend drunk at his pal's fishing shack following a Friday night booze up. He'd being going to call her, but by Saturday morning it was too late, and they were back on the booze by then anyway. When he'd turned up still half drunk on Sunday, Sue had called him an alcoholic and gone to stay at her parents' house. When she returned a week later she hadn't let him near her for a month. The episode didn't help his relationship with her parnets either. He didn't want a repeat of that.  

'Sue, I apologise,' he said as humbly as he could.

'And?' asked Sue.

'And I"m sorry,' replied Joe.

'Don't you listen?' said Sue angrily. 'What did I ask you to say?'

Joe thought.

'Sorry for being, erm, immature,' he said. 

'For being immature and wetting your pants like a toddler,' Sue said.

Joe swallowed.

'I apologise for being immature and, er, wetting my pants,' he said.

Sue was glaring at him.

'Like a toddler,' he added quietly.

Sue watched Joe carefully. He looked genuinely ashamed. Good, she thought. Drive the point home, Gil had said. Gil had been a psychologist and knew a bit about this sort of thing. 

Sue picked up the damp pants from the bedspread next to Joe.

'These are your wet underpants, Joe,' she said. 'You wet them,' she added, stretching out the dark, damp cloth and holding the garment close to Joe's face. 

Joe could smell the urine. He felt embarrassed and ashamed.

'If you can't stay dry, you will need to wear training pants. I'm not kidding. They're available in your size. So, will you try to stay dry like a grownup, or do you want me to put you in training pants, Joe? Those are your choices.'

Joe felt beaten. This new, assertive Sue would certainly impose her rule.  

'Dry,' said Joe, glancing at his wife then looking away. 

'Well, that's a start,' said Sue. 'I'm still buying your diaper pail tomorrow, because I don't entirely trust you.'

Leaving Joe sitting on the bed, Sue went to his underwear drawer in the chest against the wall..

'These are going in the bin,' she said, gathering all of his underpants.

She threw them into the nearby waste paper bin, then opened her own underwear drawer and rummaged around, producing a pair of pale pink full briefs. 

'You can wear these for the time being,' Sue said. 'You're not reallly that big down there that you need men's pants anyway. I'll buy you some new underpants tomorrow. And please don't wet these. If you do, I"ll be extremely cross. Got that?'

Joe, whose normal persona was almost aggressively masculine, was feeling strangely diminished, and Sue's comment about him not being that big down there almost brought him to tears. He tried to call on his usual mental defences but they seemed flimsy now. She was right. He shouldn't be wetting his pants.

He pulled on the briefs while Sue watched. They stretchy interlock cotton covered his whole backside and went high up his waist. He hoped it was the last time he had to wear pants like that. He put his jeans on. The waist of the briefs was above the jeans, and he found a t shirt and put it on, pulling it well down around his waist.  

'Now come into the kitchen. You can help me make dinner, then I want you to have an early night so you can think about how we can improve your behaviour.'

Joe was in mild shock as he followed Sue to the kitchen. He wasn't used to her taking charge. 

Early night, he thought. What the hell? He didn't want to ask, and hoped that she'd forget that idea during dinner.

Sue wrapped one of the aprons her mother had given her around Joe, who stood quietly while she did so. He didn't want to provoke his newly assertive wife. Conscious of the women's briefs he was wearing, Joe looked down at the ruffled edges of the apron. It looked like a dress. A wave of self pity washed over him. 

He spent the next 20 minutes as a kitchen hand.

He was unexpectedly happy when the job was done and she told him she was pleased with him. 

To be continued.

• Like 1

A Changed Man

Chapter 5

Dinner was quiet that night. Joe was acutely aware that something fundamental had changed between them. He spent the meal trying to understand exactly what that change was.

'Careful with the sauce, sweetie,' Sue had said as she put a plate of Joe's favourite spaghetti dish in front him. 'It's a bit messy and that's a clean t shirt.'

Joe looked at Sue, who looked back with mild concern. She didn't usually say things like that, he thought.

'You can play on the computer for half an hour after you've helped me clean up dinner,' Sue added. 'Then I want you in bed, please.'

'OK,' said Joe quietly. 

He was still recovering from Sue's strong-willed conversation earlier, and didn't want to upset her again. Telling him how long he could spend on the computer, then to go to bed - at 8pm  - they were more or less orders, he thought. Why was she doing this, he wondered. And 'play' on the computer. OK, he did play games on it, but it wasn't really 'playing'. Not like a kid playing. 

'Oh, Joe,' said Sue as Joe spilled a bit of spaghetti sauce form his fork onto his t shirt. 'I said to be careful. I'll get you a spoon for the rest of it,.'

'I don't need a spoon,' replied Joe. 'I just slipped.'

Sue didn't answer, She got up and went to the kitchen, returning with a spoon. She took the fork from Joe's fingers and gave him the spoon. 

'Sue, really,' objected Joe. 

'We haven't got a bib,' said Sue. 'This might help.'

Angrily, Joe put the spoon down on the table.

Sue glared at him.

'Don't start, Joe,' she said. 'I've had enough of your cranky talk tonight. Now pick that up and try to eat without making any more mess. If you want your playtime after dinner, you need to behave.'  

Joe stared at Sue. This was really different.

'Sue...' he began.

Sue looked at him and sighed.

'Remember what I said about being immature, Joe?' she asked, cutting him off. 'Just try to be grow up and finish your dinner. I'm not interested in your whining.'

'I'm not whining,' said Joe.

'Joe, you are,' said Sue. 'We were having a nice grown up dinner, and I won't have it spoiled by your childish behaviour. OK? You're right on the verge of losing your playtime'

Joe was tossing up whether to object to this ridiculous show of force or whatever it was from Sue when her cell phone rang.

'Oh, hi Gil,' said Sue.

Joe had met Gil a few times, and she wasn't his favourite person. 

'Yes, we're just having dinner. Oh, he's OK. A bit grumpy, but an early night should fix that.'

Joe roiled his eyes.

'Just a minute,' said Sue into the phone.

She turned to Joe.

'Joe, I've warned you about behaving like a grown up,' Sue told him. 'No computer for you after dinner. It's washing up then straight to bed. And those panties had better be dry, by the way.'

Joe's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak.

'No Joe,' said Sue curtly. 'Just don't.'

Joe sat silently, shocked, and stared at the phone as if it were Gil herself.

'Sorry about that, Gil,' Sue continued. 'Just a moment,' she added, turning to Joe.

'Take your plate into the kitchen and finish eating in there, please,' she said. 'I've really had about enough of you at the moment. When you finish you can start on the dishes, then I want to have a talk with you before you go to bed. Off you go please.'

Sue picked up Joe's half finished plate of dinner and held it out for him. Stunned, Joe stood up and took the plate, then headed into the kitchen.

'Well done,' said Gil.

Sue smiled. It was nice to have Gil's approval. 

Joe was feeling angry and emotional as he put his plate on the small kitchen table. He could hear Sue talking, but the TV was on in the background and he couldn't make out the words. He eyed the fork Sue had taken from him on the bench next to the sink, but didn't dare pick it up. As he pulled out a chair from the table he wondered what Sue would say to him in her 'talk' after dinner. He felt another pang of self pity, accompanied by a spasm in his belly. He tried desperately to stop it, but he felt a spurt of pee between his legs. A strange feeling of real fear of Sue washed over him as he put one hand between his legs. He could feel a wet patch on his jeans.

Joe sat with tears welling in his eyes. He didn't understand what was happening.

To be continued.  

A Changed Man

Chapter 6

Gil listened with satisfaction to Sue's description of the effectiveness of her new 'command role', as Gil called it.

'You're doing well, Sue,' Gil said. 'Influencing someone psychologically can be like pushing a heavy cart. It's slow to get going and it takes effort, but once there is some momentum, you just need to tap it along. It sounds as though you have Joe moving in the right direction. Try to maintain your dominance over him and keep emphasising his juvenile behaviour. He should gradually see you rather than him as the authority in the marriage and he'll accept what you say as the truth. His obedience will follow from that.'

I thin k you're right, Gil,' said Sue. I wish I'd started this years ago.'

'Never too late,' said Gil.

Sue nodded into the phone.

'How badly is he wetting?' asked Gil.

''Oh,, he's not really wetting,' said Sue. 'He dribbles a bit - after peeing, I think, and his underpants are usually a bit damp in the crotch.'  

'Well,' said Gil, 'You need to call that wetting his pants. Make it an issue. Getting rid of his ruined undies is a good start and comparison with your dry panties was a good idea too. Being unable to keep underwear dry is a very childish trait, and you need to position him as a child as often as you can. He'll start to see himself as childish, and he'll see the the developments that will follow as inevitable.'

Sue felt a thrill of control. She was surprised, and pleased, that she had in her the ability to take charge. It felt good. 

'Well,' said Gil, 'You'd better go and see what your childish husband is up to. I'd say he was sitting in the kitchen feeling sorry for himself. I'd ask to check his underpants too, just in case. Doing that will help him on his little journey - no pun intended,' said Gil with a laugh.

'Journey?' asked Sue.

''No,' said Gil. 'Little. It's a name for adults who regress or have been regressed to childhood. Have a look on the internet.'

'I will,' said Sue, intrigued.  

Sue found Joe just as Gil had predicted, sitting in the kitchen looking miserable. She even felt sorry for him.

Joe looked up as Sue walked into the kitchen. Sue saw a flash of fear in his eyes, then something else. 

'HI Joe,' she said kindly. 'I sent you out here because honestly, you were really pressing my buttons. Are you feeling OK?'

'Yes,' said Joe. 

Sue could see that he'd been crying. He'd never done that before.

'What's up, Joey?' she asked, using the diminutive he'd complained made him sound like a child. 'You can tell me, honey,' she added, trying to sound as thought she were talking to a child. 

'Nothing,' said Joe.

Sue noticed that Joe had turned slightly sideways from her and was clenching his legs together. It suddenly occurred ti her that he might have actually dribbled into the pants she'd given him. Time to get this boy undressed, she thought.

'You're still having an early bedtime, Joe,' she told him. 'And it's about now. I"ll do the dishes,' she added, noticing that Joe hadn't finished his spaghetti and the pots and pan were still on the sink. 

'I'll put the rest of your dinner in the fridge if you don't want it now,' she said, picking up Joe's plate and stroking his hair as she did so.

Joe glanced at her with something like hope in his red rimmed eyes. 

Sue put the plate on the bench and returned to Joe. She wanted him sitting while she spoke to him. It meant that had to look up at her as they spoke. Sue was enjoying this. She saw that he swivelled away from her as she stood next to his chair. 

'Joe, whats the matter? I know you're upset. I was cross with you. Is that it?' she asked. 

'No,' said Joe, 'I mean, nothing's the matter.'

Sue caught the partial admission. 

'Joe, tell me,' she said firmly.

Joe shook his head. 

'Nothing,' he said.

'Joe, face me please,' said Sue.

To Sue's surprise, Joe turned in his chair and looked up at her. She saw he had one hand in his lap. It wasn't the way he usually sat. 

Sue reached down and took Joe's hand in her fingers. She felt him stiffen and try to hold his hand where it was. Gently but firmly, Sue moved Joe's hand away. The crotch of his jeans was dark blue with pee.

'I didn't mean to,' said Joe, the words tumbling out. 'It was an accident. I...'

'Shush, Joe,' said Sue. 'When did it happen?'

'Before,' said Joe, 'I couldn't help it. You were, I mean I was feeling... I couldn't help it Sue,' Joe said, flustered and almost crying again.

'I know you couldn't help it, Joe,' said Sue, stroking Joe's hair again. 

Joe was confused by Sue's reaction.

'It was an accident,' repeated Joe. 'I mean I'm not a child...'

'Joe, you are still a child in some ways,' said Sue gently. 'Like a child. I think that's part of the problem.'

Sue wondered if she was taking this too quickly. She wished Gil was there.

'Sue...' said Joe helplessly, his voice trailing off. 

'Come on honey,' said Sue. 'Let's get you changed for bed.'

She helped Joe up. She saw that he was wet under most of his thighs. Poor Joe, she thought.

'I think you need a shower first,' Sue said, 'After we get you out of your wet panties.' 

'Out of my wet panties,' thought Joe. The words drilled into his brain.

Sue took Joe's hand and led him to the bathroom. He was crying again.

To be continued.

• Like 1

Nice chapter but does she want Joe to be a "her little" because she want him to be her Little Baby Joey

or does she want to humiliate him to be a better husband? I agree he needs some help with his little

problem but to put him in her panties sounds to me like she wants to dominate him. There is no love

in dominating a person male or female.

7 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

I don't think Sue knows, Eagle. Gil could be manipulating both of them for her own dark purposes!

I'm only reading this because I enjoy your writing. Making him wear her Panties sounds like she wants to humiliate him not have a little baby Joey. When I was writing stories for this site it was always with love and a caretaker who wanted to baby me.

10 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

Hmm. The panties could be a temporary measure because Joe's made a mess of all his own. There's other underwear which is more suitable for him. : )

Well done thus far! I can't wait for the next chapter. I get the feeling that Joey will be in diapers soon.

A Changed Man

Chapter 7

Joe showered and emerged to find Sue holding a towel out for him. She wrapped him in it and then began to dry him. 

'I can do it,' said Joe. 

'Honey, you've had a rough day. I'd rather do it,' said Sue. 'Turn round.'

OK, thought Joe. He'd let her call the tune on this one, he decided. 

'Legs apart, Joe,' said Sue and Joe moved his feet apart while Sue dried his groin. 

Once done, she looked at Joe's sparse blonde pubic hair, stroking the soft hairs with her fingers. She thought of what Gil had said about hygiene. 

'What?' said Joe, looking down. 

'It's not very hygienic, Joe, to have hair there if you're in damp underwear. i think you'd be better off without it'' said Sue. 

'No pubic hair!' said Joe, alarmed. 'You mean shave it off!'

'No,' replied Sue. 'I've got some cream. It goes in overnight.  I think you'd be a lot more comfortable, that's all, and it would be more hygienic'

Joe stared at her. This was sounding as though it might happen. 

'Sue, one: I have occasional dribbles, like any guy. Two: I'm a man, and pubic hair is part of the deal,' Joe said. 'And three: you've got pubic hair, heaps of it. Why don't you get rid of yours?'

Joe felt pleased that he had found the flaw in Sue's proposal. He looked at her confidently. 

'I don't wet my pants,' said Sue. 

'Wet my pants?' replied Joe. 'OK, occasionally, they're damp...'

He was cut off by Sue holding up the underwear he'd just taken off. The crotch was clearly wet. Joe had nothing to say in response. 

Sue released him from the towel. 

'Sit on the loo, honey,' she said, guiding Joe to the closed lid of the toilet. 

Joe didn't see how he could stop this without a fight, one that he'd lose. Miserably, he sat on the toilet seat and waited. Sue went to the bathroom cupboard and returned with a white tube. 

Applying the cream didn't take long and it didn't hurt. The pink cream felt quite good, Joe thought, as he enjoyed the feeling of Sue's slender fingers spreading the cream over his body. 

Sue worked the dream around Joe's penis and balls and, asking him to stand and bend over, between the cheeks of his bottom as well. 

'Arms up!' Sue said. 

'What?' asked Joe. 'My armpits? Why there?'

'Completeness,' said Sue, 'Plus I've still got it all over my fingers. Your t shirt will keep it off the sheets.'

Joe sighed. There wasn't much else he could do. 

Sue did more than apply the cream to his armpits. She rubbed it over his legs and arms as well. 

'You can wear a pair of my pj pants tonight,' said Sue. 

Soon Joe was dressed for bed, in one of Sue's long t shirts, her pyjama pants and another pair of big underpants. 

Despite the early hour, Joe fell asleep straight away. 

Joe woke alone in bed. He could hear Sue moving around, and he climbed out of bed. He remembered the business of the cream last night, and slid his fingers inside his pants. It felt both damp and slippery, and he wasn't sure if that was all from the cream or if he'd dribbled a bit. His skin felt oddly smooth and he withdrew his fingers to see them coated with a mix of the pink cream and a few hairs. 

Sue arrived at the bedroom door. 

'Morning, honey,' she said. 'Hop in the shower and have a good wash to get the cream off. I'll make coffee for you.'

Sue left and Joe showered. The cream came off easily, and left Joe completely hairless from the chin down. It felt weird. He felt like an infant. 

Joe dressed, resenting again the big, girlish pants. Sue had put out a pair of stretchy shorts which Joe put on. They had no fly, which annoyed Joe, but he had to suck it up. 

With a t-shirt on, he went to the kitchen. . 

'How's my smooth little baby?'' asked Sue.

To be continued. 

'

On 11/4/2019 at 9:13 AM, Eagle0769 said:

Nice chapter but does she want Joe to be a "her little" because she want him to be her Little Baby Joey

or does she want to humiliate him to be a better husband? I agree he needs some help with his little

problem but to put him in her panties sounds to me like she wants to dominate him. There is no love

in dominating a person male or female.

:)

• Like 1

Wow, preparing for total bare diaper domination. I'm looking forward excitedly  to see where you take this. Other than a few spelling glitches that could have been resolved by proof reading, Awesome Job Sally.