LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

O_O That's a great conscience to have.

Yeah

Although honestly I think that's an oversimplification in some ways and there is another part of my brain that is afraid of what it means if I end up liking it to much..... I can be a very conflicted person. I think most people are they just don't realize. The Light and the Shadow; the different aspects of person that wage war with in them.

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

The Light and the Shadow; the different aspects of person that wage war with in them.

*nods nods* Yep, I totes understand.  Especially writing some of the dark stuff that I write.  It's important to know where the lines are.

Poor girl.  I'd be breaking things in a fit of blind rage again. Yay school flashbacks.  If I couldn't get away then I'd go for suicide again.  Enjoying the story!

14.)

The door closed and I was left in the dark room.  Moonlight poured through the tiny windows, high on the far wall.  The vibrations through the diaper had me melting a little at the seams.  Focusing on anything was increasingly difficult.  But no way in hell I was going to cum in a diaper either, let alone a wet one.  I tugged at the restraints, but none of them would budge.  Whatever they were fastened to, it was solid.  And that asshole tightened my wrist restraint before he left.  But not the ankles.  It took a good ten minutes, but I managed to pull one of my feet through the restraint.  After that, it was easy to knock the vibrator away from the diaper and start to focus.  The other foot came free a lot quicker.  But flipping myself over and working at the restraints with my feet... it took hours.  Hopeless, exhausting, mind-numbing hours in dull darkness, before I got the loop unhooked, before the restraint fell off my wrist, before I rolled over onto my stomach and took off the other.  Free.  I never thought I'd feel free again.  But there was still one thing I wasn't free from.  I tore off the overalls and ripped the sides of the diaper, throwing it across the moonlit-streaked storage room.  I leaned against the wall and sighed.  Exhausted.  Dizzy.  If I closed my eyes, I would have fallen asleep.  I couldn't.  I struggled to my feet and looked around the room.  Boxes.  Lots of them.  I had to escape.  But even if I did... I had to be wearing something, didn't I?  And as stupid as the shortalls were, they were better than the frilly lolita shit.  I pulled them back on over my naked butt and approached the door, stopping short.  I looked at the bracelet on my wrist, then the handle of the doorknob.  It looked identical to the other four in the club room. "It's gonna shock me," I muttered, crossing my arms. "Maybe if I open it with a cloth, or... or a pole or something." And then I looked up at the windows and had a better idea.

All the club rooms were in a sub-level of the university communications building - that was standard.  And those windows let out to a walkway by the edge of campus.  I'd walked by them a ton of times before, to and from classes.  But I wasn't sure they opened.  And worse yet, they were really high up the wall.  But I had a lot of boxes to work with.  So I started stacking.  Up.  Up.  Up.  Finally, I pulled myself onto the little window ledge and looked outside.  Gravel and plants, all obscured through the weird distortion of the window.  Solid, distorted windows.  But just when I thought my luck ran out, there was a little screen at the end.  Did it open?  Why would it be a screen if it didn't open?  I shuffled my way along the window ledge, careful not to fall back to the ground, and pulled at the small mesh screen.  Sure enough, it popped right off.  With the turn of a knob and a sharp hit with my palm, the window popped open.

For the first time in my entire life, I was happy to be small.  The window was not ever meant for a person - maybe a hose or something.  I shoved my head through first, using leverage from the outside to pull my shoulders through.  After that, only my ass was the problem.  I cut up and tore the overalls, which caught on the window every moment they could.  And when I finally tumbled out into the bushes, my muscles felt like they were on fire.  I scrambled to my feet and hesitated at the sidewalk.  Outside.  Free.  Actually.  Fucking.  Free.  I stepped through the bushes and started to run.  I had to call the police.  I had to tell them what happened.  But I didn't make it fifteen feet from the building when the collar shocked me.  I slipped to my knees and my vision blurred.  But it didn't stop.  It wouldn't stop.  I shook my head as the pain overwhelmed me.  What was happening?  Had they discovered I was gone?  But the light behind me, in the storage sublevel, was still off.  A proximity thing?  I hesitated for only a second.  I couldn't afford to hesitate any longer.  The pain was unbearable.  I was so overexerted.  I fumbled my way back toward the building, toward the room I escaped from. "HELP!  SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!  PLEASE HELP ME... Please..." The electricity switched off just as I passed the sidewalk, toward the bushes, but my head was foggy and my vision blurred.  I saw the ground coming at me.  Then, darkness.

"Are you alright?" It was a girl who shook her shoulder, an unfamiliar girl, a voice soft and sweet and tender and caring. Her eyes opened, then lapsed closed again and when she didn't wake with aother shake, the girl sighed and looked at the way she was dressed. Frilly shortalls. A steel collar. Clearly a hazing if ever she saw one... what was she supposed to do in this situation? Campus security looked the other way on hazings as long as they didn't cause any harm, and the last thing the young freshman wanted to happen to her was to get in the bad books with one of the clubs or sororities here - it wouldn't do any good for her popularity here to foul up that badly. So instead, for a whole hour in the darkness, the girl sat with the unconscious stranger, more worried that some boy might take advantage of her than anything. And then when she saw a light click on from one of the basement clubhouse windows, and a face peering out the small opening, she waved for attention. "Hellooo? Over here, I think she's drunk, is she one of yours?"

It must have been disorientating for young Bess, to wake up in a place so familiar and so terrifyingly foreign and hostile; she was back in the storage room when the morning came, this time bound with her feet together, her wrists together, right above her head. Restrained, yes, but also wrapped in thick mittens with no possibility for movement, and then taped around and around her wrists. She wasn't in a diaper this time; she was actually completely naked apart from the mittens, so it would come as a cruel shock indeed to be woken up with the icy sting of a precision blast of ice water sprayed at her face.

I winced, blinking my eyes open at the woman standing above me.  A blur.  My eyes hovered closed and I was sprayed in the face again with the little water bottle.  That woke me up.  Adele.  My confused green eyes stared up at her sickly smile.  And then I noticed the boxes around me.  The boxes, and that familiar ceiling, and the windows, though now, it was daytime.  I shook my head.  No.  No.  I got away!  NO! I struggled to sit up, but the same restraints as before kept me pinned to the bed.  My hands were covered in cloth and the rest of me... naked.  I blushed.

"So you're never going to believe what I heard about you, Bess. I heard you'd been suspended for indecent exposure in public after getting excessively intoxicated...  and you know what else I heard? It's a funny story, because these two stories make no sense at all but I heard you were pledging to a sorority, something about not being able to be in touch with your fam for a week or two..." I rolled my eyes and watched as the words chilled her a lot more harshly than the cold water had. "Don't worry, your Mom totally understands; see?" I held up her phone with her Facebook IM open and the conversation still on the screen.

I blinked.  I... what?  No, I didn't... but the phone she held up was mine.  My phone, from my room, from my dorm.  The Facebook account was mine.  And the conversation with my mom... I snapped up at her, tugging on the restraints even harder.  This time was different.  My wrists and ankles were bound together, and they were bound tight.  I thrashed and flailed, but it did nothing for my situation. "No one is going to believe you!  You psycho bitch!  No one is going to think I'd ever join a stupid sorority, and no one is gonna believe I got suspended!  And someone's gonna come looking for me!  And you're going to jail you fucking creep!" But my mom believed her.  Marnie was on her side.  Who else was I depending on...?

I put her phone down calmly, and then pushed her down, sitting on her and pinning the tiny girl easily. With one hand I pulled something from my pocket and with the other I squeezed her cheeks until her lips were forced open. And then the spray filled her mouth, sweet, cloying, but then bitter... stinging. It made her cough, and that made her breathe it in, and every time she spluttered I forced more between her lips. When I let her go, her throat would burn and tickle, like she had something stuck in there, and her voice... well. She'd be able to talk, yes, but her words would be pinched tight, pitched high; she'd struggle for each word and the words would come out sounding like an angelic little babydoll. And yes, her struggling would probably mean her tongue would be coated a little, too, and she might have developed a lisp... but it was worth it. "You're lucky I don't punish you for what you did, my little loli doll."

"FUCK YOU!" I thrashed and tried to throw her off me, but she stood steady.  A professional riding a wimpy bull.  She pinched my cheeks and shot more spray into my mouth.  I gagged and coughed, breathed in the weird liquid, and coughed again.  I opened my mouth to shout, but she sprayed again.  My tongue was numb.  My throat itched.  I swallowed to make it stop, but it only made it worse.  "F-fuck... y-you..." Talking ached.  Words burned my tongue.  I exhaled and closed my eyes.  I was feeling dizzy. "F-fuck..." But that hardly sounded like me at all.

"Talking is a privilege, and some lolitas are best seen and not heard. Freedom is a privilege, and some lolitas are best caged behind glass. Control is a privilege, and some lolitas are best thought of as puppets to be posed and controlled, pretty little dolls with no purpose but to be pretty. You can earn back your privileges, but it's going to be a very hard path if you keep fighting me. Nobody is coming for you. Nobody wants to save you, because you're awful, Bess. You're awful and loathed and spiteful, and nobody cares." It was harsh to say, but I said each and every word with elegant refinement.

"...I..." My throat ached.  My head ached.  I tugged again at the restraints before remembering that I couldn't move.  Adele sat on my bare stomach and looked down at me.  I wanted to yell.  I wanted to scream.  But talking was so hard, let alone yelling. "F-fuck... y-you..." I wasn't awful... I was... direct.  And I had friends.  I had Marnie!  She and I were best friends.  She... she was being kept here against her will.  Whatever this psycho was doing to me, she'd done it to Marnie too.  That's all this was.  Someone would save me... right?

"Nobody. Wants. To. Help. You. Even your so-called friend Marnie... well, it was her idea for us to take you in like this, she was so embarrassed by who you'd become, she just... well... she wants you to get better, Bess. She wants all that hate to go away." Her throat would itch for days, maddeningly, and I'd reapply the spay periodically to keep it that way; but I had something to offer relief, something that would help the torture - a binkie, medicate but not like the other one. Just a soothing taste that eased the itching, but did nothing to help fix her voice itself. I pushed it between her lips and held it in place simply and easily, waiting for the taste to reach her throat.

Marnie...?  She... no.  I shook my head.  She wouldn't do that to me!  Marnie was my best friend!  Marnie was... was... my only friend.  I shook my head and thrashed on the mattress as the woman held the pacifier between my lips.  I expected the haze to come back, the bright lights and the warm thoughts.  But it didn't.  The only thing that happened... my throat felt better.  I sucked softly on the pacifier and... and... I started to feel better.  I looked up at Adele with hatred and confusion.

"It's called a soother for a reason, you can choose to use it or not to." I let go of the guard with a little smile, a little knowing smirk. "But I'm sure you've figured out that it makes you feel a little less scratchy, doesn't it? Your throat is going to hurt as long as I want for it to, so the longer you cause trouble, the longer you'll feel in pain."

I spit out the pacifier, hoping to hit her in the face, but it just fell limply on my bare chest. "I dun need... a... p..." Three words.  That was as many as I could get out before I was physically incapable of speaking.  Then the itching started again.  My throat burned.  Like eating crackers with strep.  As my breathing tilted unevenly, faster, then slower, and faster again, I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes.  It hurt so much...

"Do you want this back?" I held up the pacifier from her chest, the little pink binkie with ribbons and bows and a row of frills, pretty sparkling gems and a butterfly design in the center. "Ask for it. Say 'ta', and I'll give you it back and your throat will feel so much better."

I shook my head back and forth, kicking my feet and trying to throw her off me.  But there was no point in it.  She knew it.  I knew it.  She continued to hold up the pacifier, tipping it side to side.  I could see the little liquid in the nipple, like a baby bottle.  The medicine that fixed my throat.  Then I breathed in through my mouth on accident and the stinging multiplied tenfold.  I started to whimper. "Fuck.  You." I made sure to annunciate each word so they came out perfectly, albeit in a weird high pitched voice.

"I'll come back after breakfast.” I didn't know if she thought I was bluffing, that I wouldn't actually leave, but I did. I left, I left here there and it was for a full hour. She had to be able to hear us, hear the club on the other side of the door, but talking was a task and yelling was out of the question and all the while her throat itched and scratched, all the way she was helpless to the discomfort. By the time I opened the door, I was wondering just how far she'd go to get it now.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

A steel collar. Clearly a hazing if ever she saw one... what was she supposed to do in this situation? Campus security looked the other way on hazings as long as they didn't cause any harm, and the last thing the young freshman wanted to happen to her was to get in the bad books with one of the clubs or sororities here

This story is NOT helping my ever-growing fear of the public education system. :(

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

14.)

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

Damn that girl should be charged as an accessory. You find someone in a situation like that and don't call 911? I find someone who I think is a hazing victim and the first thing I do is check pulse and breathing before phoning for an ambulance.

All that trouble to break free and have someone useless turn her back in.... Geesh!

54 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This story is NOT helping my ever-growing fear of the public education system. :(

There's always private schools like Presbyterian College or Vanderbilt.

15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

All that trouble to break free and have someone useless turn her back in.... Geesh!

I know right? That girl was a damn coward.  All she had to do was punch three numbers on her phone and stay with someone for five minutes. There was no immediate threat.

24 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

There's always private schools like Presbyterian College or Vanderbilt.

Those seem like they would only be more likely to have an Adele running her evil cult from the bowels of her secrety secret private school.

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Those seem like they would only be more likely to have an Adele running her evil cult from the bowels of her secrety secret private school.

This.  I'm actually with Ramble on this and wouldn't mind seeing a good bear mauling. Although my usual preference would be seeing this person in front a jury and being charged with multiple counts of torture, sexual assault, and unlawful/false imprisonment. With everyone else facing accessory charges, possibly under a full R.I.C.O case. Hell pull the school officials in under R.I.C.O while your at it.

27 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

This.  I'm actually with Ramble on this and wouldn't mind seeing a good bear mauling. Although my usual preference would be seeing this person in front a jury and being charged with multiple counts of torture, sexual assault, and unlawful/false imprisonment. With everyone else facing accessory charges, possibly under a full R.I.C.O case. Hell pull the school officials in under R.I.C.O while your at it.

I suggest The Edge with Alec Baldwin, not Harry and the Hendersons.

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I suggest The Edge with Alec Baldwin, not Harry and the Hendersons.

Definitely lol. 

I love how we're creating in jokes

15.)

I tried everything.  My feet were firmly secure.  My hands were bound in weird thick mittens.  The bed beneath me was immovable and everything around me stayed perfectly still no matter how much I thrashed.  I screamed, I yelled, but it only made the itching worse.  My throat was on fire, and I had barely said ten words in the past hour.  But that hour felt like a day.  I waited for the sun to set and the moon to come back, but it didn't.  Tears dripped down my cheeks onto the mattress.  I quivered and twitched.  And the door opened.  I tried another word, in the silly high pitched voice. "Please...."

"Are you sorry?" I waited for her to nod, and nod she did, and I used every bit of grace in the world that I treasured, to not go further than that. I put the pacifier between her lips and let her suck on it. "We're going to get you dressed, you're going to be in a diaper with a pretty omutsu for a while, but I'll let you pick out your dress. Until I say otherwise, you're going to be our Handmaiden, you're going to take care of the club room, and you're going to do as the members of the club say. And when I think you've learned your lesson, I'll let you go. Am I clear?"

Let me... go?  I looked up at Adele with confusion and fear.  For the past hour, I'd been in living hell.  Her threats weren't that scary anymore.  A diaper... and a... a what was it?  Fine.  A stupid dress?  Fine... I felt a blush on my cheeks and I looked up at the ceiling.  I couldn't argue anymore.  I couldn't fight.  I needed to be smart, not strong.  Because if it was a battle of strength, Adele would win.  So I nodded my head.  She was clear....

"I took your words from you, because you were bad, Bess. Next time I'll take something else, and when I do, it'll be something you won't ever be able to get back." I reached down between her legs, between her ankles, and pulled tight the clasp that bound her feet together, letting them go. Then I let her hands down from above her head and helped her to her feet. She was still naked, and her hands were still firmly mittened, and fastened together. But all in all, it was a lot of autonomy... well, for a girl who couldn't touch the doorknobs or leave the club without being shocked.

I was afraid.  I knew for a while now that Adele was insane.  She had lost her mind, or maybe she never had it to begin with.  The electrocutions.  The drugs.  All of it was evil.    She was too strong.  She was too aware.  She was scary.  And I was afraid.  I sucked on the pacifier like it was second nature - too big for a child, like the previous pacifier had been - and followed Adele out of the storage room.

I took her from the storage room, naked as she was, out into the hall - everybody could see her, even Marnie, but I let her to the adjacent room before she could dwell on that and pointed to the bed. "Lay down, I'm going to put you in your diaper." Your Diaper. Those were words she was going to come to hear a lot. Her diaper. She'd resonate with that.

I didn't look up from the floor.  I sucked the pacifier and walked straight across the hall to the bedroom, the one I'd woken up in Friday morning.  Now it was Monday.  Three days later, and I was back to square one.  I knew the club members were here - Abbie, Cammie, Carlie... and Marnie.  I knew she probably saw me with the pacifier.  But I couldn't even speak.  I couldn't even explain myself.  And I couldn't help but think... had she really sold me out? "Please," I mumbled around the pacifier, sounding even more like a child.  I looked up at Adele with pleading eyes.  I didn't want to do this.  Not in front of her... "M-Marnie," I mumbled. "I'll be..." Good.  I wanted to say good, but the word didn't come out.  I couldn't make it.  I'd hit my limit.

"Marnie? Oh don't worry about her, she's going to be just so proud of you for how hard you're trying, and how far you've come so far. You want to make her proud, don't you?" I motioned to the bed again, patiently repeating myself. "Now lay down, you need your diaper. If you're good, I'll even let you pick out the cute cover for your diaper, okay?"

Fight.  Fight her.  But the fight had been sapped from me.  Last night, when I'd failed... and today, that spray, my throat... I felt my walls being torn down.  I felt... weak.  I felt pathetic.  And the one thing I could always do was talk myself out of a situation, and I couldn't even do that.  But even if I couldn't fight, that didn't mean I had to cooperate either.  So I stood there, naked, in the corner of the room, avoiding eye contact with Adele.

"Bessie, you want to make Marnie proud don't you? I have all the cards here, think about that, so what reason would I have to lie to you? I promise you, Marnie wants for you to get better, she truly does. So please be good, okay? If not for me, then for her?"

She was right.  She had all the cards.  She had every inkling of control.  She didn't have to lie.  But she could anyway.  It didn't matter if she was honest or not - I believed in Marnie.  I did!  She wouldn't do this to me.  I knew she wouldn't... right?  Right, I reassured myself. "Dun wanna," I managed, sucking hard on the pacifier to calm my burning throat.  "Lem..." Let me go, was what I tried for, but tears filled my eyes.  Too much talking...

"You know that struggling gets you nowhere, so be smart okay? Be smart and play the game, the way you should have at first, the way that would have had you going home today if you had in the first place." I approached her, and I put my hand on her cheek, and I smiled warmly and sincerely. "You're more beautiful than anybody else here, Bess, anybody. Whoever hurt you in the past to make you hate your beauty should suffer.”

I shoved her away from me, but with my hands mittened and bound, it wasn't as effective as I thought.  I felt a little blush on my cheeks, but a few of her words hit their mark.  Had of gone home today.  She only wanted to keep me for two days?  Or was this another lie?  I couldn't trust Adele.  I pushed myself past her and into the other corner of the room.  When she got close, I got scared...

"We're not that different, Bess, neither me or you want for you to be punished again. You know nobody will ever seen it, right? Your diaper? You're going to have a pretty omutsu cover over it, do you know what that is? Plenty of teenager and college age girls in Japan still wear diapers, because of stress levels there. So there's a whole market of fashionable covers, did you know that?"

She stepped toward me and I stepped back.  It was obvious she had me on edge.  But her words were sinking in where they needed to.  It was normal in Japan.  I'd be normal, just like any other girl.  It wasn't a big deal to be in a diaper.  I shook my head.  My cheeks were pink. "Stop," I mumbled behind the pacifier, but the T came out as a TH sound.

"Hey now.” She winced when I reached out, which thrilled me, but I focused on getting her at ease and took her hand in mine gently. With a little pull, I led her over to a set of drawers and opened them, and what looked like rows of pretty printed panties were folded and end-up on display... only they weren't panties. Some were plastic, many were cloth, lots with velcro, plenty of cute designs, some oh-so-thick and others less so. "Pick one for your diaper, okay?"

I looked at the underwear... except they weren't underwear.  And suddenly I had the notion that I wasn't the first girl Adele put in diapers.  These weren't your everyday go-buy-at-the-supermarket items, and there were about ten of them.  And weirdly enough... they were in Adele's room.  I looked at them, and then at her, and made a connection no one else had. "Yours," I said flatly, and Adele froze in place.  Finally, I was dealt a winning hand.

"My collection," I clarified, turning so she didn't see the pink in my cheeks. "Hurry up and pick one out, we need to get you in your diaper so we can go and pick a dress for you and give you your chores for today. No more messing around, or I'll be really cross with you okay?"

"Yours," I said again, a smile behind my pacifier.  It wasn't that Adele had put others in diapers before me - it was that she had put herself in them.  Originally, I remembered, she had no intention of doing this.  She wanted to dress me up like a Lolita girl!  And what was it she said?  She'd have to make new plans.  Were these the new plans?  But it didn't matter anymore. "Won't tell," I said simply, holding the cards for the first time since this game began. "Lemme..." Lemme... "G-go..." My throat was so sore...

"Don't even bother," I said smugly, without turning around, "everybody here already knows, why do you think they all don't bat an eyelid when you're out there in a wet diaper the other night, huh? Besides, by the time I'm done with you, you won't tell anybody anything, you'll be a good little loli girl." Now I turned, and I shoved her over onto the bed. I was done giving her choice.

They didn't bat an eyelid because they were afraid of her.  They didn't know anything about her weird interest.  Did she wear them?  Or was she into this part - kidnapping and dominating random girls?  No, they were in her room.  They were private, they were secret.  She was embarrassed by it!  But my throat was too sore to negotiate.  And my hands were still tied together and wrapped in mittens.  So when Adele pushed me onto the bed, I fell without a chance of staying on my feet.  But this battle wasn't over.  No, she'd overplayed herself.  This battle was just starting.

-----------

• Like 5

NOW. Things are getting interesting! :)

16 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Plenty of teenager and college age girls in Japan still wear diapers, because of stress levels there. So there's a whole market of fashionable covers, did you know that?"

God, I wish I could believe that were true! That would be SOOOO hot! I have a bit of a thing for Asian girls. And an Asain diaper girl... Yowza! ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

NOW. Things are getting interesting! :)

Yeah it looks like Bess has a plan.

I'm fairly sure that I read there are more Japanese girls (women) who wear diapers these days.

Dunno about Bess fighting ...  What is it she can lose that she can never get back?

Great chapter, looking forward to more.

Thank you guys. ^_^ This is, in my opinion, a big turning point in the story.  Finally Bess has something on Adele!

I'm very lethargic today. >_< And I have to plan my D&D campaign for tomorrowwwww.  DMing is hard.

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

And I have to plan my D&D campaign for tomorrowwwww.  DMing is hard.

I know, right! I'm still in a state of writer's block for the next session of my campaign. Luckily circumstances have prevented us from meeting for my game anyway. :/

7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

That doesn't sound lucky! :o That sounds awful!

I sorta meant luckily in a half-sarcastic sense. We haven't played D&D in a few months except for a one-off Adventurer's League about a month ago. And now summer is almost over and our DM/Player in my campaign will be going back to College. :(

8 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

:crybaby: I'm so sorry to hear that!!  I would totally play D&D with you if I had /any/ free time at all.

That would be an absolute dream come true! I hope I wouldn't be too starstruck to preform under pressure (insert Lenny Face here.)