LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

19 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

@bbykimmy I derailed the thread, I'm sorry! I really love this story and I don't wanna accidentally guess a for real thing so I make up crazy things and maybe I should tone it down so people can focus on your awesome story. This isn't my birthday party and these aren't my presents to open. :) 

Even if you do guess a real thing, I won't confirm it :)

No worries <3

26 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

What will the bag hidden under the bed cause to happen in the story?

My theory is Vanessa doesn't know its there and for whatever reason pulls it out while Dani is with her or Vanessa sends Dani to get something that is under the bed not knowing that bag is there and it's see through and it has ABDL diapers and baby style cloths in it.

Dani comes back down holding what she went to go get in one hand and the bag in the other. She holds the bag up and asks Vanessa what's up with the bag of adult sized baby stuff. Vanessa then explains her kink and then later Dani gets curious enough to either try dressing herself like a baby and gets caught or asks Vanessa to help her try it out.

9 minutes ago, garyg said:

What if Dani has to confess that she sometimes wets her bed?

Oooh! That could be why she asjed to stay with Vanessa and not her boyfriend.

At this point in my life, I have just started to slowly replace all of my socks with plain black ones so I don't have to bother sorting them into pairs anymore. I have a talent for losing one sock for ages before finding it several months later so fancy socks are not as practical as I would like.

29 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

At this point in my life, I have just started to slowly replace all of my socks with plain black ones so I don't have to bother sorting them into pairs anymore. I have a talent for losing one sock for ages before finding it several months later so fancy socks are not as practical as I would like.

Me too, i just have to sort through mine a bit, i have long socks and short socks, but they are all the same color and brand.

9 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Awkwaaaaard...

Most people don't know when someone else is wearing.  I've worn to the grocery store (I once had an accident while pushing a cart down the frozen foods aisle... ), I've worn to the bar, I've worn to movies and restaurants...

Nobody notices unless you're doing something obvious like Kailee was, or messing in public.  If you're subtle, nobody notices.

When I'm padded, I wear longer skirts (I almost never wear pants, I hate pants :P) and nobody is ever the wiser. 

(Ignore my granny socks, it was cold that day :P :P)

image.thumb.png.97481eacf67a70db3dcf7cd0f46691dd.pngimage.thumb.png.899deff70da2c7a47a4feeb626f91db2.png

Looking sharp Kimmy :)

I've worn out a couple times mostly deliberately discreet pull ups and no ones ever commented my support coach didn't notice until I told her(she knows about me being a Little). But yeah still a bit of nerves.

Also gods poor Dani loosing everything like that, I'd probably flip and possibly have to be hospitalized....

Me and stress do not get on well.

Also on interesting note, my safe word is actually squirrel I don't know why that didn't occur to me until now. :D

20 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Awkwaaaaard...

Most people don't know when someone else is wearing.  I've worn to the grocery store (I once had an accident while pushing a cart down the frozen foods aisle... ), I've worn to the bar, I've worn to movies and restaurants...

Nobody notices unless you're doing something obvious like Kailee was, or messing in public.  If you're subtle, nobody notices.

When I'm padded, I wear longer skirts (I almost never wear pants, I hate pants :P) and nobody is ever the wiser. 

(Ignore my granny socks, it was cold that day :P :P)

image.thumb.png.97481eacf67a70db3dcf7cd0f46691dd.pngimage.thumb.png.899deff70da2c7a47a4feeb626f91db2.png

I have worn out a couple of times, no biggie  :) what kind of diaper is that Kimmy? As for all the socks commenters, you guys are all my new best friends lol. I love socks. I have a whole dresser just for my socks. I will have to post some sock pics later but my current favorite new pair are Kermit the Frog socks. 

I luv this story and every new chapter leaves me wanting more. Awesome, spectacular and amazing. Waiting for the next chapter is like waiting for a new box of diapers to show up in the mail 

9 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have worn out a couple of times, no biggie  :) what kind of diaper is that Kimmy? As for all the socks commenters, you guys are all my new best friends lol. I love socks. I have a whole dresser just for my socks. I will have to post some sock pics later but my current favorite new pair are Kermit the Frog socks. 

I luv this story and every new chapter leaves me wanting more. Awesome, spectacular and amazing. Waiting for the next chapter is like waiting for a new box of diapers to show up in the mail 

It's the 2017 edition of the DC Amor - I liked the older one with the anime girl print on the front better, I liked the more vibrant pink and I'm not big on the baby-type animals on the new one, but they are EVEN SOFTER than the 2016 Amors.  I need to try the Dotty the Pony or the Rearz Princess diapers, the Amor is the only pink diaper I've tried.  The tapes suck, but I'm spoiled because I usually buy ABU and their tapes are amazing.

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's the 2017 edition of the DC Amor - I liked the older one with the anime girl print on the front better, I liked the more vibrant pink and I'm not big on the baby-type animals on the new one, but they are EVEN SOFTER than the 2016 Amors.  I need to try the Dotty the Pony or the Rearz Princess diapers, the Amor is the only pink diaper I've tried.  The tapes suck, but I'm spoiled because I usually buy ABU and their tapes are amazing.

I have a couple of the DC Idyl left over, they are soft on the inside but the tapes suck like you said and they are too blue and too big. I am bouncing back and forth between ABU Kiddos, SDK, Preschoolers, and the little for big nursery prints. I love the material of the little for big, inside and out and they fit great 

45 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have a couple of the DC Idyl left over, they are soft on the inside but the tapes suck like you said and they are too blue and too big. I am bouncing back and forth between ABU Kiddos, SDK, Preschoolers, and the little for big nursery prints. I love the material of the little for big, inside and out and they fit great 

The texture/smoothness of the plastic backing on a diaper is a HUGE factor for me.  The ABU LittlePaws are probably the best fit/texture for me from ABU, I love it when the diaper is a little wider in the crotch, I like that bow-legged feeling (surprise!).  But I don't really like the LittlePaws print.  It's cute and all, but if it were pink, I'd be set.  The DC Amor has the right look (except for the animals), the right feel, and the right fit.. but they're more expensive and the tapes SUCK.  I haven't tried the L4Bs, the Kiddos, or the SDKs but I love the Lavenders (I'm a sucker for the girls-specific prints, shock!) and the Cushies.

I just tried my first ABU Simple Ultra and HOLY MOLY those things swell up like you wouldn't believe.  I was actually disappointed with the thickness at first... then my partner decided to pour 64 ounces of warm water down my diaper... it swelled up like crazy and was the squishiest I'd ever felt.  I won't say what happened after that but it rhymes with Re-tachi... actually there might be pics on my tumblr soon  >_>

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

The texture/smoothness of the plastic backing on a diaper is a HUGE factor for me.  The ABU LittlePaws are probably the best fit/texture for me from ABU, I love it when the diaper is a little wider in the crotch, I like that bow-legged feeling (surprise!).  But I don't really like the LittlePaws print.  It's cute and all, but if it were pink, I'd be set.  The DC Amor has the right look (except for the animals), the right feel, and the right fit.. but they're more expensive and the tapes SUCK.  I haven't tried the L4Bs, the Kiddos, or the SDKs but I love the Lavenders (I'm a sucker for the girls-specific prints, shock!) and the Cushies.

I just tried my first ABU Simple Ultra and HOLY MOLY those things swell up like you wouldn't believe.  I was actually disappointed with the thickness at first... then my partner decided to pour 64 ounces of warm water down my diaper... it swelled up like crazy and was the squishiest I'd ever felt.  I won't say what happened after that but it rhymes with Re-tachi... actually there might be pics on my tumblr soon  >_>

Goes to check tumblr for like the first time ever........

I keep wishing for diapers that have colors and prints more like regular underwear, I guess that has to do with me being more teen/mid.

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Goes to check tumblr for like the first time ever........

It's mostly just me writing non-fiction things, observations about AB/DL and CG/l, some CAPCon memories, some pictures of me, and lots of reblogs of cute things that make me feel little.

You can chat with me there though :)

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's mostly just me writing non-fiction things, observations about AB/DL and CG/l, some CAPCon memories, some pictures of me, and lots of reblogs of cute things that make me feel little.

You can chat with me there though :)

Cool; couldn't resist teasing :)

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Cool; couldn't resist teasing :)

If I didn't want people ogling pictures of my butt, I wouldn't put them on the internet.

Just sayin'

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

If I didn't want people ogling pictures of my butt, I wouldn't put them on the internet.

Just sayin'

:blush:

Ooh, a Tumblr!

You have some great stuff on there, the best of which is the proof of the existence of those sloth PJ's that I have heard so much about.

I also can confirm the tapes on the ABU's are virtually indestructible, with the exception of the lower right one, that one always somehow unsticks itself.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I know, right?

Is this how flirting works? Did I accidentally flirt with someone? There is so much human stuff I don't understand.

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Is this how flirting works? Did I accidentally flirt with someone? There is so much human stuff I don't understand.

You did :D

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You did :D

Apparently autistic alterous people can flirt who new?

7 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Ooh, a Tumblr!

You have some great stuff on there, the best of which is the proof of the existence of those sloth PJ's that I have heard so much about.

I also can confirm the tapes on the ABU's are virtually indestructible, with the exception of the lower right one, that one always somehow unsticks itself.

Ooh, I like your new avatar.

For me, I've found that I need to tape the bottom tapes waaaay up or they'll stretch and come loose, even on an ABU.

9 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I know, right?

Sorry if it embarrasses you, it comes from that whole "need for external validation" thing that I'm working on.  Finding out that other people enjoy looking at my body makes me feel good (as long as they're not gross about it, which has happened)

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Ooh, I like your new avatar.

For me, I've found that I need to tape the bottom tapes waaaay up or they'll stretch and come loose, even on an ABU.

Sorry if it embarrasses you, it comes from that whole "need for external validation" thing that I'm working on.  Finding out that other people enjoy looking at my body makes me feel good (as long as they're not gross about it, which has happened)

I so relate to this I don't have a lot of physical dysphoria but there are a lot of body image Issues. And yeah not gonna lie Kimmy low key gay in an arospec way ;)

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

@bbykimmy ooh you have a Tumblr? Of course you do, who doesn't these days. I only have one account on Tumblr, i use for, mmm homework, that's it, homework :D

found it and bookmarked, trying to hunt down the sloth pjs. :)

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Apparently autistic alterous people can flirt who new?

I have discovered that almost anyone can, they just either need to be comfortable or the right motivation wither they actually realize it till later or not.