LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I've mentioned it before, but writing these stories is often like playing an RPG all by myself sometimes.  I make the characters in my head, give them all personalities, histories, likes and dislikes, and I sort of "ask them" how they'd react given a stimulus... and often I don't know what that's going to look like until I'm typing.

It's fun - it's especially fun when they surprise me.

lol, okay then. Angry punk chic holds ready attack action for this round and uses channel anger and center as a bonus action. :D

"...suddenly Aubrey was eaten by a bear." Can totally be a sentence you use in the near future, @bbykimmy. :PI don't presume to know what good writing is, but the townspeople would rejoice. :P

Everything is great here, sad in a lot of ways but still great. I'm laying off guessing but rest assured my mind is going a mile a minute trying to crack this complex but you've crafted. :)

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

"...suddenly Aubrey was eaten by a bear." Can totally be a sentence you use in the near future, @bbykimmy. :PI don't presume to know what good writing is, but the townspeople would rejoice. :P

Everything is great here, sad in a lot of ways but still great. I'm laying off guessing but rest assured my mind is going a mile a minute trying to crack this complex but you've crafted. :)

I crafted a complex butt?  And you're after its crack?

;)

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

tell me about it. I can't comment more on that or I would be giving away a spoiler on a new story I had started a while ago, though I have to start it over since I lost it. I can't wait, I have just been too busy irl to do a lot of writing, I didn't even get a back log on my current story this past weekend like I had planned. This game I have gotten back into has tied up a lot of my free time.

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I've mentioned it before, but writing these stories is often like playing an RPG all by myself sometimes.  I make the characters in my head, give them all personalities, histories, likes and dislikes, and I sort of "ask them" how they'd react given a stimulus... and often I don't know what that's going to look like until I'm typing.

I think that is what I love most about these stories. We get to see the real inner workings of the Kimmy brain. All those twists and turns that keep us so enthralled. Another amazing chapter by the way.... I love how Dani welcomed herself into the scene.

(Hey! You! Read this thing here: Sorry not sorry, I got "triggered" and this is a "triggered" rant... Skip it if you want, I don't care..except you Kimmy >.>)

Alright no.... I gotta jump in again... I just gotta, hold up....

Ok... Soo... Kimmy... Lets talk... 

Kailee and Aubrey.... Oh my word... It gets my blood boiling and I want to just get in between them so badly and break that up. Oh hell no... Kimmy you are making me violently protective of a character I was expecting to despise in a story that I first started reading because i expected much worse things to happen to poor innocent bystanders (that's a whole different story/ idea/ topic/ whatever/ shutup!)... Kimmy my poor heart please.... I secretly relish in the pain and suffering of others but these two.... These two... FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!! Have ripped me with more emotional pain than I could have ever imagined and I must thank you and your skill for.... Well just skill for creative writing... I must say I'm upset at you, but that's only cause DANG IT MY HEART BLEEDS!!!.... Anyways I don't recall if it was ever mentioned if Aubrey was blocked or not after the job was done... I'm too afraid to look honestly... I can't root for Kailee's message to get out more. I personally myself neeeed Vanessa to get her message because darn it she started it all even if it wasn't intended!....

I'm sorry.... Rants done *blushes* lotta emotion.... Keep up the awesome work! I'm always liking when I can :D

p.s. oh yeah, yay Dani and Vanessa being couple-like.... Ugh... I can't... Kailee and Aubrey beat me down for now, maybe later... 

p.s.s Dani knows she's little even if she may not fully have a word to it for herself. Placing my bet now, just saying

Edited by Lil_Eevee
P.s.
14 hours ago, thedman said:

I think that is what I love most about these stories. We get to see the real inner workings of the Kimmy brain. All those twists and turns that keep us so enthralled. Another amazing chapter by the way.... I love how Dani welcomed herself into the scene.

Well, I hope that the story is more entertaining than me talking about myself :P

I don't know if I can deal with being the most interesting part.

4 hours ago, Lil_Eevee said:

(Hey! You! Read this thing here: Sorry not sorry, I got "triggered" and this is a "triggered" rant... Skip it if you want, I don't care..except you Kimmy >.>)

Alright no.... I gotta jump in again... I just gotta, hold up....

Ok... Soo... Kimmy... Lets talk... 

Kailee and Aubrey.... Oh my word... It gets my blood boiling and I want to just get in between them so badly and break that up. Oh hell no... Kimmy you are making me violently protective of a character I was expecting to despise in a story that I first started reading because i expected much worse things to happen to poor innocent bystanders (that's a whole different story/ idea/ topic/ whatever/ shutup!)... Kimmy my poor heart please.... I secretly relish in the pain and suffering of others but these two.... These two... FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!! Have ripped me with more emotional pain than I could have ever imagined and I must thank you and your skill for.... Well just skill for creative writing... I must say I'm upset at you, but that's only cause DANG IT MY HEART BLEEDS!!!.... Anyways I don't recall if it was ever mentioned if Aubrey was blocked or not after the job was done... I'm too afraid to look honestly... I can't root for Kailee's message to get out more. I personally myself neeeed Vanessa to get her message because darn it she started it all even if it wasn't intended!....

I'm sorry.... Rants done *blushes* lotta emotion.... Keep up the awesome work! I'm always liking when I can :D

p.s. oh yeah, yay Dani and Vanessa being couple-like.... Ugh... I can't... Kailee and Aubrey beat me down for now, maybe later... 

p.s.s Dani knows she's little even if she may not fully have a word to it for herself. Placing my bet now, just saying

I am deeply sorry that I triggered you.

I wondered if I should post a trigger warning at the top of this chapter, and I almost did... I logic-ed my way out of it on the grounds that it didn't include violence to the same degree as the one chapter I posted with the trigger warning and everyone is aware at this point that the Kailee/Aubrey subplot is pretty dang dark.

I mentioned that Kailee's number is blocked in Chapter 8

I sighed wearily, all of the good feelings I had been gaining from talking with Dani shattered and washed away.  Kailee didn't have the ability to call me - I had the phone set to send any of the numbers she usually used directly to voicemail and then delete the message.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and feelings, I hope that the story continues to entice you.  I'm sorry it hurts, I can't seem to write a story without pain.  I can't promise everything will be okay - I don't know where I'm going with the Kailee/Aubrey subplot yet.

There will likely not be a chapter today, I gave away all of this week's chapters last week and I haven't written any more yet.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well, I hope that the story is more entertaining than me talking about myself :P

I don't know if I can deal with being the most interesting part.

I am deeply sorry that I triggered you.

I wondered if I should post a trigger warning at the top of this chapter, and I almost did... I logic-ed my way out of it on the grounds that it didn't include violence to the same degree as the one chapter I posted with the trigger warning and everyone is aware at this point that the Kailee/Aubrey subplot is pretty dang dark.

I mentioned that Kailee's number is blocked in Chapter 8

I sighed wearily, all of the good feelings I had been gaining from talking with Dani shattered and washed away.  Kailee didn't have the ability to call me - I had the phone set to send any of the numbers she usually used directly to voicemail and then delete the message.

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and feelings, I hope that the story continues to entice you.  I'm sorry it hurts, I can't seem to write a story without pain.  I can't promise everything will be okay - I don't know where I'm going with the Kailee/Aubrey subplot yet.

There will likely not be a chapter today, I gave away all of this week's chapters last week and I haven't written any more yet.

Oh noooo :( i was soo looking forward to todays chapter! Oh well. 

21 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

That's ok Kimmy. We understand. I will have a chapter out today, even though my story isn't nearly up to par with yours just yet, it will give everyone something new to read today. As always, LOVE this story.

11 minutes ago, NorboyDL said:

Oh noooo :( i was soo looking forward to todays chapter! Oh well. 

Sorry, in the flailing of my mental breakdown last week, I gave out everything I had.

I'll post chapters as I write them, but the schedule is going to be much less consistent than it was before :(

Its okei kimmy! Take your time! This has been by far the best story i've read in years. Its supricing to me that i can keep up with a 25 chapter story without messy diapers n stuff. Usely if its nothing of that nature i cant be botherd but this one is so well written! I cant get enought!

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sorry, in the flailing of my mental breakdown last week, I gave out everything I had.

You did what you thought you had to do, it isn't up to anyone else to make you feel sorry for it. Hold your head up and smile, you are a good person and a talented writer. 

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'll post chapters as I write them, but the schedule is going to be much less consistent than it was before

If you decide to, you could work on getting a back log again and then start posting again. It's up to you though, as always you do what you need to and what you feel is right for you. Smile, the sun came out today (well it came out somewhere, it's cloudy here, just need some meatballs and it might be a movie *grin*)

14 minutes ago, NorboyDL said:

Its okei kimmy! Take your time! This has been by far the best story i've read in years. Its supricing to me that i can keep up with a 25 chapter story without messy diapers n stuff. Usely if its nothing of that nature i cant be botherd but this one is so well written! I cant get enought!

Thank you so much <3

I'm glad you're enjoying it, maybe I need to follow RambleLamb's example and add some tags like #ReadItForThePlot ;)

14 minutes ago, Aries said:

You did what you thought you had to do, it isn't up to anyone else to make you feel sorry for it. Hold your head up and smile, you are a good person and a talented writer. 

If you decide to, you could work on getting a back log again and then start posting again. It's up to you though, as always you do what you need to and what you feel is right for you. Smile, the sun came out today (well it came out somewhere, it's cloudy here, just need some meatballs and it might be a movie *grin*)

I thought about it, but I think we're close enough to the end of the story that it wouldn't do me a whole lot of good.  I think there's only 8-10 chapters left, tops... but they could surprise me.

Thank you for the kindness and encouragement.

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I thought about it, but I think we're close enough to the end of the story that it wouldn't do me a whole lot of good.  I think there's only 8-10 chapters left, tops... but they could surprise me.

I guess if I could type as fast as you I'd think 8-10 chapters as a small number lol. I just finished chapter 15 of my story and It's taken a lot out of me, though i am still enjoying it. Just the first 10 chapters seemed like a big number once I got there lol. I probably only have 5 more chapters left, give or take.

3 minutes ago, NorboyDL said:

Kimmy i have a question. When Nessa interupted jess and seth. Was that during her enema punishment or just a random encounter? :P

lol - just a random encounter.  The enema punishment was "off screen", I left it to the reader's imagination.

You get to fantasize about poor, sweet, bratty Jess getting bent over her crib, face down on the mattress with her wrists cuffed to the the lowered bars as she begs and begs for her Daddy to show mercy, and how slowly he'd go, drawing out her torment and promising that if she let it out early she'd just get another one.  How she's squirm and beg and whine, knowing that the vibrator was waiting for her at the end of it all, that he'd drive her to climax over and over and over while he teased her about how helpless she was, how much she needs her diapers, how she's a stinky girl who will be in diapers forever and ever and ever.

I left all of that up to your imagination ;) 

Dang, now I want to write it.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You get to fantasize about poor, sweet, bratty Jess getting bent over her crib, face down on the mattress with her wrists cuffed to the the lowered bars as she begs and begs for her Daddy to show mercy, and how slowly he'd go, drawing out her torment and promising that if she let it out early she'd just get another one.  How she's squirm and beg and whine, knowing that the vibrator was waiting for her at the end of it all, that he'd drive her to climax over and over and over while he teased her about how helpless she was, how much she needs her diapers, how she's a stinky girl who will be in diapers forever and ever and ever.

I guess now the question is, what did Jess think during this "punishment". Does she actually enjoy messing her diapers, or is it that she likes being controlled and the humiliation of being forced to do it. Not sure if that was mentioned before or not. (What can I say, I like women in messy diapers.) Or could it be the humiliation is from the fact that she likes messing her diapers.

45 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

lol - just a random encounter.  The enema punishment was "off screen", I left it to the reader's imagination.

I left all of that up to your imagination ;) 

(looks flustered and pulls on collar) :blush:

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

If you did want to write it you could always make a flashback scene :P

Also what is with these numbers appearing in my quotes that only get added after I post? I can't even edit them out or select them when editing the post afterwards.

Hey Kimmy,

Thank you for a great chapter. I do think you underestimate yourself as writer. It's a bit of a shame that if you ever do decide to try writing mainstream fiction, most of us will never know, given that you would have to use another pen name. Mind you if anyone ever raves about some novel that they really got into because of the characterisation and plot twists, even though almost all the characters were female and at least half the love interests lesbian, we will have to check it out and then we will know.

I was really glad to see you back again, but do please remember that when people start making needy sounding remarks, they mostly just want you to feel wanted. If you need to take a break for a month or three, that is what you have to do - we don't want you to be the girl that gets broken.

I'm not going to try to speculate on whether the advice you're getting is wise - the nearest I've come to any relevant experience is seeing my bi-polar Dad very deeply regret some of the choices he'd made over the years - but I will try to remember to be thinking of you tommorrow.

Please accept a virtual, transatlantic hug.

5 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

we don't want you to be the girl that gets broken

Awwwwwwwwwww

Thank you so much!  I appreciate the transatlantic hug.

I hope you'll be thinking of me tomorrow because I'll have a new chapter tomorrow :) 

You all have NorboyDL to thank for this one, I couldn't get this out of my head.  The whole point of that paragraph was to tease everyone, but it's too damned hot.  So here we go.  This takes place after Chapter 20's bratting by Jess.

CHAPTER NONE: BONUS SMUT

"Please Daddy," I begged as he pushed me over the mattress of the crib by the back of my head, clipping something to my collar.  My hands were pressed flat against the bed on either side of me as I whined and squirmed, but his hand was firm.  The second he released my head, I tried standing - even as he grabbed my arms and pulled them toward my bottom - but I couldn't stand up.  He had tethered me to the back bars of the crib, and he was clipping my mittens to the lowered bars on either side of me.

"You were a naughty girl, Cupcake," his voice was silky smooth and sent shivers down my spine.  I could feel the hairs on my arms stand upright, his control over me was so complete.  "I counted and you... what?  What did you do?"

"I ran," I squeaked.  I felt the impact of his hand against the seat of my diaper.

"You ran," he confirmed.  "And now you're going to be punished."  He patted my rear again as I thrashed against my bonds, but I was stuck.  My wrists were stuck, my neck was stuck.. I wasn't going anywhere.  I heard him leave the room, followed by the sound of the water in the bathroom running.

"No Daddy!" I pleaded.  "I don't want an enema!"

"Oh you do," he laughed as he came back in.  "You know you do."

"I don't!" I fussed, stomping my feet.  "I don't want one!"

I felt his fingers trace softly against my arms, and then on the backs of my thighs.  I shivered again... I felt the heat between my legs... he had just finished with the wand, but I felt insatiable.  I wanted more, I wanted him.  Honestly, I wanted him inside me.  I wanted to straddle him and sit on his lap on the couch and lower myself onto him, feeling him fill me over and over...

But this was going to be good too.

My thoughts snapped back to reality as I felt him tug the diaper down slightly, exposing my bottom.

This was it.

"No!" I squealed, thrashing again.  He answered only with a finger, cold and wet with lube as he ran it around my hole.  My breath came short as I felt the head of the nozzle pressed against me.  "Please Daddy," I begged, frantic.  "Please no.  Please please please!  I'll be a good girl, I'll be good, I swear.  Please Daddy... NO!"  The last no was barely a breath as I felt the nozzle penetrate me.

I bore down, accepting the nozzle into me, helpless do do anything else.  If I resisted it would hurt, but if I accepted it...  He lifted the hem of my shirt up and stroked my back as he opened the valve and I felt warm water rushing into me.  I could barely breathe, my heart pounded in my chest like a frantic, caged rabbit.

"Good girl," he soothed.  "You are being a good girl.  You're my good girl, Cupcake."

The water filled me for what seemed like an eternity until my belly felt bloated and strange.

I knew what was coming next.

"Hold it, Cupcake," I could hear the grin on his face.  "Don't you dare let that go.  Not yet.  If you do... if you let go before I say it's okay, you're just going to get another one."

He'd do it too, I'd called his bluff on this once before.  I'd expelled the second my diaper had been up and as promised, he'd filled me again the moment I was done.  It was ironic - the nozzle being removed wasn't a relief, it was a new torment - now I had to hold it without that invader's help.  He tugged the diaper back up, making sure it was nice and snug... he'd taped me into one of the Simple Ultras just before we began... the squishiest diaper we owned, the thing swelled up like something out of diaper fiction when it was full.  If they were pink, they'd be all I ever wore.

And then he made it worse.  He unclipped my mittens and the collar and helped me into the crib, putting me on my hands and knees.  Holding it in was taking everything I had, and I could feel sweat breaking out on my brow.  He stroked my cheek as I rested on all fours, my tummy feeling like it was quivering and cramping inside me.

"Now," he commanded, and my bowels obeyed, emptying mushy liquid into the waiting diaper for what felt like an eternity.  My cheeks burned with shame - I never messed in the diaper, I always found some way to sneak to the toilet to take care of that, and there was nothing in the world that made me feel so small and helpless than him watching me as I uncontrollably messed.  It seemed to go on forever... and then I was on my back, blushing and panting, feeling the warmth of it all as the diaper swelled, ballooning out...

And then the vibrator sprang to life, and he wasn't taking it easy.

"What a dirty girl," he teased, bringing a fresh gasp to my lips.  "What a helpless, dirty girl.  This is why we keep you in diapers, Cupcake.  You just can't be trusted."

His words ignited a new fire in me and a long moan tore from my lips - all the best orgasms came while he talked, while he tormented and teased, while he told me how helpless I was, how I was his.  The diaper squished around me as he turned up the power to the Hitachi and my moan stretched for what felt like an hour.

"Tell me you need your diapers, Cupcake," he demanded.

"I need my diapers," I repeated, panting and pawing at my diaper, helpless in the mittens.  I writhed in my shame and pleasure as I repeated him, whatever words he wanted me to say, I'd say.  "I love my diapers.  I'm a dirty girl.  I'm Daddy's... ohhhh... oh Daddy... I'm Daddy's dirty girl."

"You'll be in diapers forever," he promised.

The first climax came with the word forever as he dug the wand in - a vibe felt a million times better through a wet diaper.

But he didn't stop there - he lowered the power until I could breathe again, and started it all over, telling me how helpless I was, how he couldn't trust me, how I'd always end up in a messy diaper eventually...

I lost count of the orgasms, my brain just stopped working at some point.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1