LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

57 minutes ago, Kio Rampas said:

That's certainly true. In terms of narrative, force is also a good way to set up conflict and meaningful stakes in these stories. A story in which the main character gets exactly what they want is hard to do in an interesting way.

That was exactly my point with the requests for a Seth/Jess side story ;)

If there was no conflict, if it was just fluff of them being happy together... it wouldn't be very interesting :D

22 minutes ago, Aries said:

Very much so, it's not often seen in stories, but i have wondered how I'd handle something like that irl and thanks to you, i now know hiw to do it.

Your local kink community probably has some kind of class on consent - it might be worth looking into.  I don't know if I'd take anything I write as a how-to ;)

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know how I'd handle it: poorly. :unsure:

Aww - I dunno about that.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Your local kink community probably has some kind of class on consent - it might be worth looking into.  I don't know if I'd take anything I write as a how-to ;)

Haha i live in like a one horse town, as far as i can tell, we don't have a kink community. I am sure tge closest we have is at least a 2 hour drive away lol. But the way you wrote it would be the most ideal way of doing it.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

What makes you say that?

That sounds more like self-loathing and self-doubt talking than anything else.

I have a feeling you would approach a situation with compassion and care and that you're not giving yourself enough credit.

That sounds more like self-loathing and self-doubt talking than anything else.

I have a feeling you would approach a situation with compassion and care and that you're not giving yourself enough credit.

:blink: Handle BDSM with compassion and care???

I mean, I know it's possible because that's how Vanessa approaches it. But I don't think I could do that. I have a thing about violence. I just... can't. I used to have these horrible daydreams about losing control of my violent tendencies for a split second and waking up in a pool of blood where my family used to be. :unsure:

A wise man once said the beginning of wisdom is in realizing you ARE a monster: that every horrible thing that was ever done was done by human beings. And I'm one of them! It's a sobering, terrifying thought that I struggled with for years and I'm just beginning to get beyond it.

I have never actually been violent with anyone in real life. I'm too afraid to try because I'm afraid I might like it. And that's a road I would like to avoid at all costs simply because I know what I'm capable of as a human being. :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:blink: Handle BDSM with compassion and care???

I mean, I know it's possible because that's how Vanessa approaches it. But I don't think I could do that. I have a thing about violence. I just... can't. I used to have these horrible daydreams about losing control of my violent tendencies for a split second and waking up in a pool of blood where my family used to be. :unsure:

A wise man once said the beginning of wisdom is in realizing you ARE a monster: that every horrible thing that was ever done was done by human beings. And I'm one of them! It's a sobering, terrifying thought that I struggled with for years and I'm just beginning to get beyond it.

I have never actually been violent with anyone in real life. I'm too afraid to try because I'm afraid I might like it. And that's a road I would like to avoid at all costs simply because I know what I'm capable of as a human being. :unsure:

I meant handle a consent situation, not necessarily a spanking  ;)

Sorry I triggered something there.

To me, a consensual spanking isn't violence, it's just a different expression of love.  Ideally, both parties enjoy it equally.  But there's nothing wrong with you if it's not for you!

23 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

That was exactly my point with the requests for a Seth/Jess side story ;)

If there was no conflict, if it was just fluff of them being happy together... it wouldn't be very interesting :D

giphy (1).gif

I meant handle a consent situation, not necessarily a spanking  ;)

Oh. Totally! Yeah! I even practice that in my RPs. Before I start an RP with anyone I make sure to ask them what they like and what they don't like. It helps me to know how to make sure we both have as much fun as possible without getting hurt or having unmet expectations. And if/when I find a girl of my own I certainly hope she's just as considerate and open to communicating her desires. :)

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sorry I triggered something there.

Nah, you're good. :D

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

To me, a consensual spanking isn't violence, it's just a different expression of love.  Ideally, both parties enjoy it equally.  But there's nothing wrong with you if it's not for you!

And I totally get that. It's just not quite my bag. Maybe that will change? Maybe not? Who knows. I've changed so much in the last 6 months that I don't rule anything out at this point. ;)

Chapter Thirteen

I walked Kailee to my car, leading her by the wrist rather than by the hand.  She look at me with a puzzled expression for a moment when we reached the vehicle and I opened the back door for her.  How quickly she forgot.

"Littles don't ride in the front," I reminded her.

I laid a towel down over the leather seat before I allowed her to climb in.  The moment she was seated, I pulled the seatbelt down across her lap and buckled her in.

"Thanks momm- " she began, a sharp look cut her off.

"I want to be friends with you, Kailee," I lied.  "But if you insist on ignoring my boundaries and calling me 'mommy', you're going to make that very hard on me.  I'm not your mommy, I'm not anyone's mommy right now.  Please, just let me be your friend."

Surprisingly, Kailee actually looked like she understood.  She looked down, breaking our eye contact after a moment.

"I'm sorry, Vanessa - I'm just really excited to see you again.  I've missed you."

"It's okay, just try to remember?"  I patted her on the head and closed the door - I had engaged the child locks before I left my place, she would have to wait for me before she could get out of the car again.

I climbed in myself and drove us to the local McDonald's, ordering myself a grilled chicken sandwich with an unsweetened tea and a "happy meal" for Kailee... with an extra sandwich in case that wasn't enough.  One upside to Kailee was certainly that she was a cheap date.  She bounced and cheered when she realized what she was getting for dinner, and after I had it in hand, I drove us to a secluded part of Vasona County park.

I left her in the car, where she panicked a bit and knocked on the window, but another stern look calmed her down.  I laid a blanket out on the grass behind a small grouping of trees before I came back and opened the door.

"Did I say you could unbuckle yourself?" I spoke sharply, staring down at her from on high.

"No but I- "

"I did not warm your other thigh yet, little girl.  Are you trying to make sure it is attended to as well?"

"No m.. Vanessa," she squeaked, reaching to buckle herself back in.

"Don't touch that buckle," I snapped.  "Get out of the car, and if I catch you buckling or unbuckling yourself again, the spanking you got for fussing will look mild in comparison, do you understand?"  Kailee looked to be on the verge of tears as I berated her, but I could tell by her posture and her breathing that she was quite turned on.  I didn't honestly enjoy being this fierce authoritarian, but it's what she wanted and I was determined to give it to her, possibly even more than she wanted.

I led her over to the blanket where she sat down, and I handed her the red box she coveted.

"Eat your sandwich and your apples before you open your toy," I instructed, tucking into my own meal.

"Apples?" she whined, "I wanted fries!"

"One more complaint about it and we're getting back in the car and I'm driving you home and I will spank you there - because it's wrong to do it in public.  Do you understand?  Is this the end of our outing?  Are we just going to put you right back in your car seat and drive home, where you will get a spanking and a time out?"

"I'm sorry," she deflated, munching sullenly on an apple slice, but I could sense the thrill at her imaginary car seat.

"Good girl," I smiled, returning to my meal and munching with purposeful contentment on my own french fries.

The rest of the visit to the park went well, we finished lunch, she got a "My Little Pony" toy in her happy meal, which she was overjoyed about.  I took her to the playground - blissfully empty on a Friday night near dusk - and pushed her on the swings for a bit.  She behaved for the most part, and when her whining began to become too much, a sharp word put her back in line.

That was the worst part about Kailee, she enjoyed whining so much and cared so little for the opinions of others.  She was the very embodiment of selfishness and it was grating.

When we got back to her apartment, she had waited for me to unbuckle her - she likely didn't want to tempt fate on another spanking right outside her own door.  I walked her to the door and gave her a hug before squeezing the padding between her legs.

"You need a change," I whispered.

"Will you change me?" she asked, her eyes hopeful.

"I won't," I shook my head.  "I understand that you enjoy getting to indulge your Little self, and there's nothing wrong with that.  But we have a ways to go on our friendship before we reach that point.  I won't be offended if you find another mommy, I don't know how long it will be before I feel capable of playing that role for you."  It was a lie - I knew exactly how long it would be, and the answer was never... unless she somehow, miraculously changed some fundamental part of her.  But that didn't seem likely and I had my eyes elsewhere.

"Thanks for the trip to the park, Vanessa."  She sounded sincere, so I rewarded it.  I planted a kiss on her forehead and gave her a hug.

"We'll keep trying to rebuild our friendship," I said softly.

"Yeah," she agreed before she slipped through the door to her apartment.

I wondered how Aubrey would handle her now that she had some new insight into Kailee's inner workings...

I heard Kailee turn the knob before she came in.  My heart was pounding like crazy, I had no idea whether this was a good idea or not... but that cold bitch Vanessa had been right.  Kailee's vibe was sitting out in the open, right next to the discarded snap-crotch shirt she had been wearing, still plugged in.  She had been masturbating right after that spanking.  She did enjoy it.  And maybe, just maybe, I could use that.  I wouldn't hurt Kailee, not like Vanessa did but...

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, trying to look casual on the couch.

"I really did - I got a happy meal and we went to the park and I played in the sandbox and she pushed me on the swings and it was really nice.  I'm gonna go rest now, I'll talk to you later?"

"Rest?" I smirked, I couldn't help it.  "Do you need your vibe to help you rest?"

"You went in my room?" she asked, a little surprised.  We didn't do that, we didn't go in each other's private spaces.

"I didn't - you left the door open and the vibe on your bed, I saw it when I walked by," I lied.  I had peeked in on purpose - I had to know.  "Vanessa said you probably went to masturbate before you changed.  I gotta say, I was surprised.  Why is that so hot to you?"

"Because she's so strong!" Kailee gushed, walking over to the couch and leaning on the arm.  I hadn't really noticed the way she was walking before, but she had a pronounced waddle now.  "She takes what she wants, she makes me feel small and controlled... it's all I want."

"You want someone to make you feel small and controlled?" I echoed.  It didn't make sense to me, I wanted to be the one in charge in a relationship.  I was hotter than most girls Benny could get, so I had the power.  He did what I wanted or I'd leave him.  That's what made the relationship feel safe for me.  He wanted me more than I wanted him.  Wanting someone else to have the power just didn't click.

"Uh huh," Kailee nodded, starry-eyed.  "I really do.  It's the best feeling ever.  When she grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the couch... oh man, Aubrey.  My heart was beating like crazy.  She's so powerful.  Oh, I want her back so badly."

"Even after your date?  She's so cold, she's so stern - why do you even want her back?"

"Because no one makes me feel the way she does," she sighed.  "And no one understands what feeling Little means to me."

"I think I have some Idea," I smiled.

"I'm gonna go rest," she said, moving toward the hall.  This was it - now or never.

"No you're not," I said, trying to make my own voice sound commanding.  "You're going to march your butt into the kitchen and do the dishes, right now.  It's your turn."  I knew what she had planned, she was going to turn on her music and work that vibrator like crazy while she dreamed about Vanessa spanking her.

"Not right now - I'll do them tomorrow."

"Kailee Jo," I tried that same warning tone that all moms seemed to have, throwing in her middle name for good measure.  "If you don't march your diapered butt into that kitchen right now and do the dishes, I will spank you - and what Vanessa did will seem mild."

"What?" she asked, turning around with a confused expression on her face.  I pulled out the wooden spoon I had grabbed from the utensil holder before she came home.  

"I said, you're going to do the dishes," I looked at her sternly.

"You're joking, right?  You don't know anything about spanking, you're a freaking vanilla."  I had no idea what that meant, but I didn't like the way she said it.  She wanted to be spanked, she wanted someone to take control, to make her feel small.  I could do this.  I could make her happy, get her away from Vanessa and maybe get a better roommate out of the deal.  I loved Kailee - but even I had to admit she was kind of a slob.  I had been hoping Vanessa would have scared her off, or that Kailee would realize what a heartless bitch the woman was, but she obviously wasn't going to get there on her own.

"I'm not joking," I countered, channeling my mother.  "Now go do the dishes."

"Forget it, Aubrey.  Don't even- "

"One," I cut her off, holding up a finger with my left hand, the spoon still in my right.

"You wouldn't!" she crossed her arms and glared, the same look she had when she had been challenging Vanessa.  She wanted this,  I was doing the right thing.

"Two," I continued, adding a second finger and taking a step toward her.  She took a step back, her arms dropping and a look of panic spreading across her face.

"Aubrey, no - this isn't funny, you're my roommate, my friend.  Not- "

"Three," I dropped my counting hand and strode forward.  One thing I had learned from my own stern mother growing up was that there could be no such thing as an idle threat - once you made a threat, you followed through with it, no matter how horrible it had been.  Empty threats just made you look weak - so you didn't make a threat unless you were going to carry it out to the letter.  I grabbed Kailee around the wrist just as I had seen Vanessa do and I bent her over the arm of the couch.

"Aubrey!"

I slammed the spoon into her butt, but instead of a smack sound, it made a dull thud.  And she laughed.  She actually laughed at me.

It was the diaper.  When Vanessa had spanked her, it had all been on the thigh - so I started in on her thigh.  After the first smack she was no longer laughing.  After three she was hissing in pain.  As I finished swat number six, she was whimpering.

"Okay Aubrey," she pleaded.  "I give - please let me up.  Please don't- ow!  Aubrey!  Ow!  Aubrey stop!  You're not my mommy, cut it out!"

"I may not be," I replied, "but you're going to obey me anyway."  I hit her three more times in the same spot, one right after the other.

"Aubrey stop!" she cried out, putting her hand in the way.  "Ow fuck that hurts!"

"Move your hand," I said in a threatening tone.  "Or are you ready to go do the dishes?"

"I'll do the dishes," she whimpered, her hand still covering the spot on her thigh.  "No more!"

I let her up and realized my foot was wet - she had a trail of fluid running down her leg.  She had peed while I was spanking her, and her damned diaper leaked.

"Change your diaper first," I groused, grabbing a towel and mopping a bit off the floor and my foot.  "And don't bother to put your skirt back on.  You don't have anything to hide here, I already know you're not potty trained."

She wobbled a bit as she walked when I said that - I had found a button to push.

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"You're joking, right?  You don't know anything about spanking, you're a freaking vanilla."

i think Kailee forgot that everyone starts out 'vanilla' at some point

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

She wobbled a bit as she walked when I said that - I had found a button to push.

ooh... looks like Kailee might need to be the teacher for her new mommy~

this is so exciting to read!

The fact that Aubrey didn't talk to Kailee, or at the very least give Kailee a safeword before going to town on her, does not bode well for their relationship. Aubrey's not as experienced as Vanessa, so it's unlikely she can read Kailee's tells as well as Vanessa could. It already seems like Aubrey's delved into being abusive rather than kinky.

What I think I know.  

Vanessa, a lesbian, has sexual attraction to Dani as well as Mommy attraction.  Dani, possibly bi, more attracted so far to women, has an attraction to Vanessa on some level of her subconscious but maybe not a sexual attraction, if her kisses are revealing.  Additionally, Dani is seeing Julian.

Kailee, a lesbian Little, has a sexual attraction and Mommy attraction to Vanessa.  Vanessa zilch now on Kailee whom she once pursued.

Aubrey and Kailee .....  friends for a long time.  I don't think Aubrey has a sexual attraction to Kailee, she seems to be straight, but maybe she could be a CG.  She likes power.  Kailee likes to have power used on her, but what happens to the sexual component for Kailee?

I'm just trying to organize my thoughts at this time so I can come back and reference them later.  This is soooo confusing.  Sorry for all the tags, but it's how I'm keeping track.

2 hours ago, herezulo said:

The fact that Aubrey didn't talk to Kailee, or at the very least give Kailee a safeword before going to town on her, does not bode well for their relationship. Aubrey's not as experienced as Vanessa, so it's unlikely she can read Kailee's tells as well as Vanessa could. It already seems like Aubrey's delved into being abusive rather than kinky.

Aubrey's relationships with everyone are abusive, everyone is a tool for her to use, a resource to be exploited. Kailee is an emotional vampire though, her relationships are totally one-sided and all she seems to do is take take take. Neither of them care about consent.

I can easily see Aubrey changing tack with Vanessa, getting her to teach her how to control Kailee. 

As much as the best thing would be for them both to learn how to have healthy relationships based on trust, maybe each of them taking the other out of the dating pool and engaging in some sort of mutually parasitic and toxic relationship might be the lesser evil.

I have to say, if my roommate had threatened to spamk for not doing something and they knew about my kink and they were my bff, i would have done the same as Kaliee and i would have let them spank me, even control me. But i would then later i would set down with him/her to discuss our new relationship, wither it's sexual for him/her and also boundaries, safewords and things like that. I might not be gay, but if i had a male best friend and they did wanted, or felt that i needed a spanking and wanted to control me, in the same way and reasond Aubrey wants to control Kaliee, i would let them and it would turn me on, but i still would want to do anything sexual with them, but would enjoy the new dynamic of it.

Oh and you got a like from me

8 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

is it just me or are the chapters getting shorter? 24 hours is tooooooooo long to wait (sob). 

LOL, I feel the same.....  you have my sympathy.

2 hours ago, Aries said:

I have to say, if my roommate had threatened to spamk for not doing something and they knew about my kink and they were my bff, i would have done the same as Kaliee and i would have let them spank me, even control me. But i would then later i would set down with him/her to discuss our new relationship, wither it's sexual for him/her and also boundaries, safewords and things like that. I might not be gay, but if i had a male best friend and they did wanted, or felt that i needed a spanking and wanted to control me, in the same way and reasond Aubrey wants to control Kaliee, i would let them and it would turn me on, but i still would want to do anything sexual with them, but would enjoy the new dynamic of it.

I'm actually with Aries on this one.

See, now Aubrey needs a lesson. With all the preamble of consent being key in this community/lifestyle, she throws all that out the window to exercise her Dommeness over Kailee. I don't like Kailee BUT not okay.

This is where we see just how good Vanessa is at what she does. She's a teacher of people, she teaches women that they're little when they may not have had a word for the feelings they have. She educates Aubrey on consent and the importance of but Aubrey gonna Aubrey, thinking she's SOOOO much better than Vanessa because reasons and basically throws all the knowledge imparted on her out the window from the jump.

Aubrey is the worst and I would not be at all sad if Kailee told Vanessa what happened and a more "firsthand" lesson was required. Then again, that would just be perpetuating the problem and would go against the beliefs and guidelines that Vanessa lives by. OOH! Maybe I'll just keep reading and leave the storytelling in your more than capable hands @bbykimmy :P  

14 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm actually with Aries on this one.

Really? You want a roommate who will assert themselves as your master/mistress out of nowhere and spank you without your consent? I'm honestly surprised to hear that coming from you.

7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

See, now Aubrey needs a lesson. With all the preamble of consent being key in this community/lifestyle, she throws all that out the window to exercise her Dommeness over Kailee. I don't like Kailee BUT not okay.

This is where we see just how good Vanessa is at what she does. She's a teacher of people, she teaches women that they're little when they may not have had a word for the feelings they have. She educates Aubrey on consent and the importance of but Aubrey gonna Aubrey, thinking she's SOOOO much better than Vanessa because reasons and basically throws all the knowledge imparted on her out the window from the jump.

Aubrey is the worst and I would not be at all sad if Kailee told Vanessa what happened and a more "firsthand" lesson was required. Then again, that would just be perpetuating the problem and would go against the beliefs and guidelines that Vanessa lives by. OOH! Maybe I'll just keep reading and leave the storytelling in your more than capable hands @bbykimmy :P  

Yeah Aubrey your hypocrisy is showing.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Really? You want a roommate who will assert themselves as your master/mistress out of nowhere and spank you without your consent? I'm honestly surprised to hear that coming from you.

I meant more in the sense of the last part with their being a need to set clear boundaries.

Just woke up an hour ago here. So I'm still kinda hazy.

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I meant more in the sense of the last part with their being a need to set clear boundaries.

I agree, i might have been trusting enough with my bff to allow her to try it out in the manner that Aubrey did, but later after the chores are done, and but not before Aubrey loses the new feelings she just experienced, set down at talk with them on everything, like safewords, boundaries, explaine what hard limits are and what mine is and if there is a sexual element or expectations of it and get on the same page on how this new relationship is going to be and everyone's expectations and concent.

9 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

i think Kailee forgot that everyone starts out 'vanilla' at some point

ooh... looks like Kailee might need to be the teacher for her new mommy~

this is so exciting to read!

Trusting Kailee to do that sounds like a great idea... ;)

7 hours ago, herezulo said:

I'm glad you see it.  Aubrey thinks she knows everything, when she knows nothing.

7 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

What I think I know.  

Vanessa, a lesbian, has sexual attraction to Dani as well as Mommy attraction.  Dani, possibly bi, more attracted so far to women, has an attraction to Vanessa on some level of her subconscious but maybe not a sexual attraction, if her kisses are revealing.  Additionally, Dani is seeing Julian.

Kailee, a lesbian Little, has a sexual attraction and Mommy attraction to Vanessa.  Vanessa zilch now on Kailee whom she once pursued.

Aubrey and Kailee .....  friends for a long time.  I don't think Aubrey has a sexual attraction to Kailee, she seems to be straight, but maybe she could be a CG.  She likes power.  Kailee likes to have power used on her, but what happens to the sexual component for Kailee?

I'm just trying to organize my thoughts at this time so I can come back and reference them later.  This is soooo confusing.  Sorry for all the tags, but it's how I'm keeping track.

Kailee is bi, possibly pan - she'll date anyone who will give her what she wants the way she wants it.

Time will tell if there's a sexual component... 'cuz I won't :D

5 hours ago, Lil_Eevee said:

So this thought occurred to me as I was reading... The title is "Breaking the Girl" ya? 

Vanessa

Aubrey

Kailee

Dani

Jess

Could they not all break? 

One or more ;)

5 hours ago, Kio Rampas said:

Aubrey's relationships with everyone are abusive, everyone is a tool for her to use, a resource to be exploited. Kailee is an emotional vampire though, her relationships are totally one-sided and all she seems to do is take take take. Neither of them care about consent.

I can easily see Aubrey changing tack with Vanessa, getting her to teach her how to control Kailee. 

As much as the best thing would be for them both to learn how to have healthy relationships based on trust, maybe each of them taking the other out of the dating pool and engaging in some sort of mutually parasitic and toxic relationship might be the lesser evil.

This is really insightful, I appreciate the analysis on the characters.  You're pretty spot on for both Aubrey and Kailee.

3 hours ago, Aries said:

2 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Interesting chapter, is it just me or are the chapters getting shorter? 24 hours is tooooooooo long to wait (sob). 

I keep the chapters all around 2,000 words.  It makes them long enough to enjoy but short enough to not leave a reader feeling overwhelmed and then wanting more when it's done.  I've actually done this for pretty much every chapter in every story I've written.

If you're enjoying this story, chances are you'll like some of my other work even if you're not normally a fan of Diaper Dimension stories.  I try to keep this level of characterization and depth in all my stories :)

I recommend "It's the Little Choices" for fans of "Breaking the Girl".

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

LOL, I feel the same.....  you have my sympathy.

There's more to come!

18 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

It's starting to sound like Vanessa is your favorite character ;)

Your analysis is spot on - Vanessa isn't the kind of person who would give a "firsthand" lesson to a non-consenting partner, however... and I don't see Aubrey agreeing to a spanking.

So is Aubrey the worst or is Kailee the worst?

15 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah Aubrey your hypocrisy is showing.

Funny how that works...

@bbykimmy Aubrey is the actual worst because she's manipulative and conniving and is so focused on having people listen to her and bend to her whims that she puts herself in a position of power over Kailee while completely ignoring her existing relationship with her roommate and friend in favor of being the boss. I very much want something bad to happen to her. 

Kailee WAS the worst, she's still in the running, but Aubrey took the lead in this last chapter. For the record, I don't like Kailee because she has the same issues Aubrey does but in a "topping from the bottom"(?) kinda way. In her defense though, Vanessa did eventually get it through her head that "Mommy" was off the table and that in order for friends to happen she had to be respectful of Vanessa's boundaries.

Someone that can be taught to change their undesirable behavior isn't all bad, possessing the ability to better oneself shows potential...even if I still don't particularly care for her. The only thing Aubrey shows is that she's got the maturity of a brat child that cuts her dolls hair even after being expressly told not to, and we all know that brat children do not get ice cream cookie pancakes.

Also, Vanessa is hands down my favorite character and has been since the first chapter. I pick well. :)....maybe, unless she turns heel or something down the line and starts building a harem of littles....which, now that I mention it, is totally fine for a spin off story :P