LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking

boy ricky

"ricky had promised me he wasn't going to smoke cigarettes any more, and there he was in the woodshed behind the house doing just that. And to make matters worse, he had fibbed about it too, telling me just a few days earlier that he hasn't been smoking while he's away at school."

Daddy doesn't spank me very often but he does do it.

I like them and i don't. It is always a lil scary when i know i am going to get one but after they are over its okay. Do you like spankings?

• 3 weeks later...

I like a good hard spanking. I usually do it myself, but if I have the time and money, for a hotel room, I have a friend who does a very good job. He lives aways from where I do and is married, wife doesn't know about his intrests, thus the hotel. I gave myself a really good spanking tonight, it has been a while.

Dookey

• 3 weeks later...

I love recieving spankings! (preferably from the opposite sex) I also love seeing pictures of naughty ab girls getting spanked. Usually it is while my bottom is bare, other times my diapers are wet or messy. :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I love a nice spanking, but that means i don't get them as a punishment.... i get them as rewards! but its harder being good than naughty!

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I need and like to get a bare bottom spanking,,and my girl friend gives me good ones, with anything but a whip or cane..Love to see my crimson and hot bottom...smiles Garry the wetone :beer:post-5828-096867100 1290609746_thumb.jpg

post-5828-096867100 1290609746_thumb.jpg

I got spanked some times and really liked it. But is shouldn’t be too hard. Other way the pain takes away the pleasure. I think it is unfair that I currently don’t get spanked – to be honest I was the one that spanked the last time… hmm, maybe I should talk to someone about it… :D

Well, I have a daddy now, and he agreed to spank me until I start crying on our next visit. I also plan to be gagged for this...

I'm not sure whether I'm going to hate it or like it, but I'll know for sure by the end of the spanking if I want to do it again.