LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

I finally caught up again. Kimmy I love the tremendous effort you put into your stories Brie/Bria definitely has some soul searching to do. She also has to learn that not everyone online is as true as in person, I just hope she is not biting off more than Naomi can save her from with this "rescue" attempt at midnight...

On 6/16/2018 at 6:16 PM, Aries said:

I can't believe it's the weekend already, now i have to wait for next week to read what happens, weekends have bad timing with your story. Though i guess 2+ days between any previous chapters wpuld and has been bad timing lol

I guess that's why i get more of my writing done on the weekends lol, though right now i have been to busy to write.

Yeah, I honestly try to end every chapter leaving the reader wanting more, so a break's never gonna feel good.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much that you look forward to Monday to find out what happens next ;)

21 hours ago, babyluv13 said:

I am totes enjoying even if it isn't dark as it could be ...yet..I know how these stories can do a 180 then a 360 and finally some weird fractal thing that is based on non euclidian geometry,but it's well written the characters are compelling,and I have a feeling we have miles to go before we sleep or something like that.  Good job kimmy and oceans alike. I remain a faithful follower.  :)

You can't have darkness all the time, friend.  There's gotta be some light or the darkness is just too much.  And I don't think it's Lovecraftian at all :P;)

Thanks for reading and commenting <3  There should be a ways yet to go before the story is done.

13 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

BBKimmy you asked about Sabrina happy ever after, I think she found it Naomi but is not willing to accept she she loves her  that much that she would do anything to make her happy.  :crybaby:

But her happily ever after could be just around the next corner - escape from babyhood and into something new!

7 hours ago, Jayme said:

I finally caught up again. Kimmy I love the tremendous effort you put into your stories Brie/Bria definitely has some soul searching to do. She also has to learn that not everyone online is as true as in person, I just hope she is not biting off more than Naomi can save her from with this "rescue" attempt at midnight...

Aww thanks <3  The credit for this one is not all mine, however.  KWOceans is my co-author, she deserves half of the credit :)

Everyone seems to think that WishfulPetRachel is going to turn out to be a bad move, what are you all gonna do if it turns out you're wrong?  :O

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

think Sabrina is forgetting two golden rules, one littles should never trust amazons they don't know and no one should trust what they see on the internet:(

You'd think that after what happened the first time she ignored those two rules, she'd be less trusting of this new Amazon she is hoping to rescue her.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

You'd think that after what happened the first time she ignored those two rules, she'd be less trusting of this new Amazon she is hoping to rescue her.

I agree that she should be cautious but realistic what other option does she have? Not everyone's going to have the pent-up rage and nonexistent sense of self preservation that I do. So fighting her way clear is out. 

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I agree that she should be cautious but realistic what other option does she have? Not everyone's going to have the pent-up rage and nonexistent sense of self preservation that I do. So fighting her way clear is out. 

Exactly - she doesn't have a whole lot of choices at the moment.  She can try to overpower Naomi (somehow), she can try to escape under her own power, or she can trust (at least initially) this person who answered her distress call.

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER TWENTY

She had no idea how long she colored that silly picture, but when she heard Naomi's footfalls approaching, she was pleased with the results of her efforts.

"Aww, honey, that's a beautiful picture. You're doing a marvelous job," Naomi's voice came unexpectedly over her shoulder as she worked, apparently focusing on her little art project just as much as she would a work of fiction.  She looked up to Naomi's outstretched arms and set the coloring book aside, submitting to being picked up once again.  Sabrina's eyes widened as she was lifted impossibly high and very quickly, when an intense tickling sensation came from her stomach - Naomi was blowing raspberries against her belly, and she squirmed and squealed involuntarily.  The Amazon laughed a kind, gentle laugh as she set Sabrina back down in front of the coffee table where a large spread of food awaited her.

Naomi had prepared a large platter of chicken fingers with a tray of various dipping sauces: ketchup, barbecue sauce, plum sauce, honey, honey garlic sauce, and a salt and pepper dip. Next to it sat a steaming bowl of homemade-looking french fries, hot and fresh, and some of yesterday's leftover salad... without the suspicious dressing.  

"You eat a plate and then you can nurse before bed, okay baby?"  Naomi gestured to the array of food, smiling at Sabrina's unguarded happy expression.

Sabrina actually bounced with delight, but the crinkle from between her legs snapped per back to reality.  She had told Naomi that her favorite was steak and potatoes... and yet she was being served stereotypical "Little food".  She should be offended, but she just didn't have the will to defend her supposed honor any more.  Not when her actual favorite was waiting for her, with such a lovely assortment of sauces - the sauces were what made the meal the best, truth be told.  Also, this was still technically Naomi's "one day" - she just had to make it back to her apartment with Rachel tonight, message a photo from there to Naomi, and the game would be done.  She would have escaped, and Naomi promised to let her go then.  She could play her role a bit longer.

"Thanks mommy," she said, indulging Naomi on her one day, as she dipped a chicken finger in the golden honey.  She slipped her finger between her lips and savored that sweet flavor.  It wasn't long before her mouth was stuffed with delicious chicken.

Sabrina ate uninterrupted, leaving quite a bit of chicken behind while Naomi ate something from a plate she couldn't see while she sat on the floor - the Amazon was on the couch and had turned on a movie - an Albion import.  It was one Sabrina had seen a dozen times, however - starring her favorite Amazon actress, Theresa Carter - and so she zoned out on it.  This film was about a Little at the top of their career who decided it was all too much and found a kind but down-on-her-luck Amazon to take over her accounts and baby her, a pretty standard storyline and Theresa was an alluring and gentle Amazon.  But since she had already seen it so many times, it was just background noise to their dinner.  When she had finished and licked her fingers clean, Naomi picked her up from behind, settling her in that giant lap... and the smell of milk filling her nostrils again.

"Are you still hungry or do you want to wait a bit to nurse?" Naomi asked, stroking Sabrina's long hair.

Sabrina felt confused - her body was giving her conflicting signals.  She felt very full from the wonderful, sugary-sweet goodness that was sauce-on-breaded-chicken.  She had gorged herself quite thoroughly, but her body was also telling her that she wanted the milk in no uncertain terms.  She wanted the milk more than anything right then, and as she sat so near to Naomi's chest, the smell was driving her a little crazy.

"Milk please," her voice squeaked, unbidden.  Sabrina's face betrayed her surprise and she covered her mouth with both hands, shocked.  "I mean, I think I would like to... nurse just a bit."

Why did I say that?  Why do I want it?  I'm literally drinking fluids from her body, that should be disgusting... but it's so good.  But it's so humiliating.

"Of course, sweetheart. You may nurse all you like," Naomi slipped an arm free of her dress, unclipping her nursing bra to expose her breast, causing Sabrina to immediately salivate.  She wanted it so badly it ached a little. A hand gently guided her toward that nipple by the back of her head, and Naomi let out a long, contented sigh as Sabrina latched on, the wonderful, creamy milk filling her mouth.  Between the soothing milk, Naomi's heartbeat, and the soft drone of the television, Sabrina drifted off to sleep with little trouble.

Sabrina realized that she had nodded off while nursing - as seemed usual - but thanks to her long nap that afternoon, she woke near midnight... with her bladder aching.  She looked around, noting the clock on the wall, her eyes widening.  Carefully, oh so carefully, she climbed off of Naomi, her entire being focused on not disturbing Naomi who was passed out, reclining on the couch - the Amazon had had a full day, but they tended to be sensitive about movement... Sabrina didn't breathe again until her feet were on the ground.  She padded quietly to the front door, searching for something to stand on, dancing a bit as she did, trying desperately not to wet herself.  She had to move with agonizing slowness to keep the diaper she was trapped in from crinkling.

She just had to figure out a way to open the door, Rachel would be there soon... the Little-proof latch at the top was going to be the hardest part.

Sabrina wandered back and forth, looking for a chair or a small table that she could move to reach the latch, when she was grabbed from behind, a hand clenched over her mouth and holding her tight.

"Don't scream," the voice whispered sharply. "If you wake her, we're done for."

It took Sabrina a long moment to relax after that start, her heart thudding in her chest - thankfully she had managed to hold onto her bladder.  Once the tension left her, she turned around slowly, the stranger releasing her hold.  It was hard to make out her features in the dark, but it certainly wasn't Naomi - is was an Amazon with fiery red hair and a slightly panicked look in her eyes.

"Rachel Pichler," the Amazon whispered, offering a hand.

"Oh my goodness, Rachel," she whispered back, taking the Amazon's hand.  "I am so glad to see you - let's get out of here.  I really need to pee and I'm kind of stuck."  She pondered for a moment before raising her arms.  "It'll probably be easier if you carry me, sorry.  Oh you have no idea how thankful I am for you... "

"Don't worry," Rachel nodded, lifting her.  "Once we get home, I'll help get you free of the diaper and everything.  Have you got a name, by the way? I only really know you from the forum."

"I'm Sabrina," she blushed, clinging to the Amazon's body as they crept toward the back door, "Sabrina Weber."

"Well, Sabrina, I-" Rachel's voice cut off as a low groan came from the living room behind them.

"Bria, baby, lets get up to bed proper. Mommy didn't mean to fall asleep. Brie? Brie, where are you?" Naomi's voice had a hint of panic in it, guilt rising in Sabrina's chest as Rachel's heart beat faster.  They heard the sounds of stumbling from the living room.  When the lights flickered on, Rachel took off like a shot, Naomi calling Sabrina's name as they ran.  Naomi begged Rachel to stop, pleading for her Little and breaking Sabrina's heart, but Rachel paid her no heed, dashing out the back door and through an open gate in the fence.

As the fear gripped her, the fear that her escape would be thwarted and she'd be trapped with Naomi forever - a pet, a baby, a plaything - she couldn't hold it any longer.  She flooded the diaper as Rachel ran, barely even aware - her eyes on Naomi.  She seemed so angry... of course, it was understandable.  She was just property to the Amazon, and the woman had just been robbed.  She held tight as Rachel's shoes thudded on the pavement of the driveway.

"Hold on to me," Rachel said sharply as she yanked the car door open and slid into the seat, Sabrina in her lap.  As the headlights of the car came to life, they illuminated Naomi's face in the driveway - she was running for Rachel's car with a desperate, almost pleading expression.  Rachel slammed the car into reverse and pounded on the gas pedal, the car whipping backward and causing Sabrina to grab two handfuls of the Amazon's shirt to keep from being pressed against the steering wheel. "Just hold on tight, okay?"

"Holy shit that was close," Sabrina swore as they shifted into drive, the car speeding off into the night.  "Thank you so much.  My hopes were so low when I posted that message, I had no idea that the Amazon of my dreams would come find me.  Rachel, I've been dreaming of someone like you my whole life - and now, in my moment of need, you came to me.  Thank you.  I'm going to take such good care of you, I swear it."

Rachel didn't answer for a long time, biting her lip nervously and checking her mirrors over and over as they sailed through the darkness.  It wasn't until they pulled into a garage somewhere on the other side of town that she finally relaxed, her breathing ragged against the sound of the large door closing behind them.

"Damn, that was terrifying," Rachel breathed as she slumped, shifting Sabrina onto the passenger seat. She reached over and opened the glove compartment, revealing a folded up black dress and some panties before she reached over and removed Sabrina's diaper, blushing and averting her eyes. "I'll let you get changed. Meet me inside afterwards? We can talk?"

"Oh my gosh, yes," Sabrina stretched, taking the dress from the glovebox and holding it in front of her body.  She was deeply embarrassed that she had wet the diaper, even after telling Rachel that she needed to go, but her new pet would understand.  She'd make it up to her.  She was already being incredibly gracious by not mentioning it.  Sabrina watched as Rachel stepped through the garage, leaving the car door open and slipped into the house proper.  Sabrina groaned in relief once Rachel was inside, scratching her nails at her hips - she hadn't been able to get to that flesh all day, it felt so incredibly good to be rid of that omnipresent bulk.  She slid the panties up her legs, savoring the feel of the adult garments again, before pulling the black dress on, contorting her arms easily to zip up the back.  She smoothed the short skirt out and stretched again, finally feeling like herself.

"Time to go thank my pet properly," she smiled, talking to herself to help restore her confidence.  She climbed out of the car and pushed the door shut before stepping into the house, closing that door softly as she entered.  "Oh Rachel, my pet," she called as she entered, "I would like to show you my gratitude."

So now I'm hungry.  Still wondering what that suspicious sauce was on the salad from before.  Sabrina has a milk problem, wondering how that will affect her new situation.  But hey, she made it, but to where?

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So now I'm hungry.  Still wondering what that suspicious sauce was on the salad from before.  Sabrina has a milk problem, wondering how that will affect her new situation.  But hey, she made it, but to where?

Lol. It was a salad dressing. Sabrina just didn't trust it because only her 'intended' bowl had it. But I put some of my own tastes into Naomi (That kind of salad is like my absolute favorite), and I don't actually like dressing on salad at all, so when I wrote that post in the roleplay, Naomi just didn't give herself any, but figured Sabrina might like it. 

She did it! Saberina has escaped! And so far I'm not getting any creeper vibes from Rachel. If she really had her heart set on dominating Saberina she wouldn't have needed to keep the facade up any longer once they were free... Unless she likes to play games like Naomi did. Which is unlikely. I honestly have no clue what comes next.

I do feel bad for Naomi, she seemed to actually care for Sabrina. Though, that's definitely not the life she wanted to live. With that cliffhanger, it seems like it's going to get dark. Maybe Sabrina's about to get a taste of a life she really doesn't want to live?

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:  noooooo not another BIG cliffhanger, not this close to having my dreams come true.

Very well written, Sabrina wasn't the onky one to have an accident during the escape scene.

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She did it! Saberina has escaped! And so far I'm not getting any creeper vibes from Rachel. If she really had her heart set on dominating Saberina she wouldn't have needed to keep the facade up any longer once they were free... Unless she likes to play games like Naomi did. Which is unlikely. I honestly have no clue what comes next.

Yay!  \o/

Freedom!

I've you've never spent a week in diapers 24/7, you have no idea how strange it feels to go back to regular panties.  Sabrina wasn't stuck that long, but going from a bulky diaper to adult panties is a big change.

23 minutes ago, herezulo said:

I do feel bad for Naomi, she seemed to actually care for Sabrina. Though, that's definitely not the life she wanted to live. With that cliffhanger, it seems like it's going to get dark. Maybe Sabrina's about to get a taste of a life she really doesn't want to live?

Whaaaat?  We just got out of the darkness!  Baby bouncers and high chairs with restraints, cruel businessmen and sprung traps.  It's time for some light and fluffy, right?

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:  noooooo not another BIG cliffhanger, not this close to having my dreams come true.

Very well written, Sabrina wasn't the onky one to have an accident during the escape scene.

:O

Holy crap did the Little actually escape? That would be hard even for me with my intelligence, creativity, limited trade craft, and Bushido level will to fight. Did Sabrina get lucky or is this a trap?

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Holy crap did the Little actually escape? That would be hard even for me with my intelligence, creativity, limited trade craft, and Bushido level will to fight. Did Sabrina get lucky or is this a trap?

Whaaat?  Her encoded message was clever - Trip only got it after a long while!

Even Maya didn't get what I was doing with it in the original RP ;)  I had to point it out.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Whaaat?  Her encoded message was clever - Trip only got it after a long while!

Even Maya didn't get what I was doing with it in the original RP ;)  I had to point it out.

Yeah that was a damn smart move, props on that. She was able to play it cool, something that I would definitely have a hard time with.

23 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

ve you've never spent a week in diapers 24/7, you have no idea how strange it feels to go back to regular panties.  Sabrina wasn't stuck that long, but going from a bulky diaper to adult panties is a big change.

I have worn diapers for a week 24/7 and though i don't wear panties, it was very strange to go back to my boxer briefs, totally a different feeling.

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

I have worn diapers for a week 24/7 and though i don't wear panties, it was very strange to go back to my boxer briefs, totally a different feeling.

Exactly - it feels like something is missing, you walk differently, you sit differently.  It's not something that makes a ton of sense if you haven't felt it yourself.

But Sabrina is enjoying that feeling of freedom down below right now!

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But Sabrina is enjoying that feeling of freedom down below right now!

What kind of freedom forces oneself to hold it. Freedom would be not to half to hold.

;)

8 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

Evil leaving us hanging like that on the cliff pure Sinister evil giggling

We get one more chapter this week.  Tomorrow.   Then the evil starts.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

We get one more chapter this week.  Tomorrow.   Then the evil starts.

Yep - I was wondering if anyone would remember.  Chapter 22 is not yet written, though Maya is trying.  We might go silent after tomorrow's chapter for a bit, until we build up a backlog again.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yep - I was wondering if anyone would remember.  Chapter 22 is not yet written, though Maya is trying.  We might go silent after tomorrow's chapter for a bit, until we build up a backlog again.

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I am using that emoji a lot lately <_<

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I am using that emoji a lot lately <_<

I have 14 chapters of "Breaking the Girl", I miiiiiiight be able to be convinced to share it.