LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Looked perhaps for the last time at The Leaderboard Top Members to wave bye to Emily in Diapers who wrote Raquel's Only Wish.  If not today, soon.  Waving bye for now as well.

Maya only needs a few more points to make it onto the leaderboard :D

54 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That was an excellent chapter. :)

I have no idea what's gonna happen. I don't even have any theories! And for God's sake, WHAT DOES THE LIGHT SWITCH DO??????

@YourFNF After hearing about Amazon Plaza does your earlier plan of running out of the restaurant and finding a hospital still sound like a good idea?

You're forgetting that Kimmy likes to flip expectations and popular tropes on their head. Anything could happen.

I'd still go for it, the "no dogs, mids, or Littles allowed" stance of the area complicates things but honestly at this point a police incident could be exactly what I need. Then again I'm willing to sustain physical injury to escape. Like I would fully dislocate limbs to get out of the restraints and not stop fighting till dead or unconscious. Actually being injured would be helpful because it gets me to a hospital.

14 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

"no dogs, mids, or Littles allowed"

That just made me think of something:

Do people get pets in this universe? Like dogs & cats? If so, what size are they for? Amazons, Mids, or Littles? Since this world's distinguishing characteristic is the fact that Amazons take Littles as babies is there really a need for pets? Would that fill the void for some Amazons? Do Mids or Littles have pets? These are all excellent questions.

36 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That just made me think of something:

Do people get pets in this universe? Like dogs & cats? If so, what size are they for? Amazons, Mids, or Littles? Since this world's distinguishing characteristic is the fact that Amazons take Littles as babies is there really a need for pets? Would that fill the void for some Amazons? Do Mids or Littles have pets? These are all excellent questions.

My guess would be much like pets in our world they would come in all shapes and sizes probably more depending on the region they are from.

It could even be another reason to keep Littles safe under Amazon care after all a stray puppy to them is a rabid wolf to a little

So, I imagine that domesticated pets still exist, especially in places like Albion where adoption rates are lower, but they're much less common.  Littles, even the babied variety, are sort of pets already - so you're either a cat-person, dog-person, or Little-person... and then you couple that with the caregiver instinct / Littlesense and you have a seriously reduced demand for domesticated animals.

A house cat is mentioned in passing in this story, however :D

Also, some islands (Eire, Catalon) go so far as to turn their Littles INTO animals... so pets exist, but they're substantially less common.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Also, some islands (Eire, Catalon) go so far as to turn their Littles INTO animals... so pets exist, but they're substantially less common.

(Shudders at the mention of Catalon and makes warding gesture)

Probably what happened to a good chunk of Delta Company, 32nd Motorized.

Rest in Peace comrades, gone but not forgotten  

(shudders and takes a shot of something strongly alcoholic)

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

(Shudders at the mention of Catalon and makes warding gesture)

Probably what happened to a good chunk of Delta Company, 32nd Motorized.

Rest in Peace comrades, gone but not forgotten  

(shudders and takes a shot of something strongly alcoholic)

I made up a new island today for another RP that Maya started... 'cuz we didn't get to explore a particular idea in this story

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I made up a new island today for another RP that Maya started... 'cuz we didn't get to explore a particular idea in this story

That should be interesting. Although if it's even half as dangerous as Catalon, I'm terrified to find out what's in store. ;)

If I were to rank the islands in Danger Level to Littles, it would go something like this (least to worst):

Gaule, Albion, Allemagne, Ausonia, Catalon, Eire.

So the new one is kinda in the middle.  Here's the blurb I wrote up for it:

Ausonia

A land in two halves, the north is agriculture and has a very relaxed, slow pace to life.  The Littles are primarily farmers - the Amazons don't want to do that work.  There are some Amazons on the northern end of the island who prefer the slower pace and who live in harmony with their Little neighbors

The southern half of the island has denser cities and generates the island's most famous export:  wine from the grapes grown by the littles.  Ausonia is considered the culinary capital of the world and Amazons there LOVE to eat - business is often done over meals, and Littles generally aren't tolerated in the cities - they're needed in the north to grow wheat, grapes, and other crops and to work the dairy farms.  A Little in the city is fair game.  It also has a real problem with organized crime, which has its fingers in almost every other island as well

If I were to rank the islands in Danger Level to Littles, it would go something like this (least to worst):

Gaule, Allemagne, Albion, Ausonia, Catalon, Eire.

Ausonia

A land in two halves, the north is agriculture and has a very relaxed, slow pace to life.  The Littles are primarily farmers - the Amazons don't want to do that work.  There are some Amazons on the northern end of the island who prefer the slower pace and who live in harmony with their Little neighbors

The southern half of the island has denser cities and generates the island's most famous export:  wine from the grapes grown by the littles.  Ausonia is considered the culinary capital of the world and Amazons there LOVE to eat - business is often done over meals, and Littles generally aren't tolerated in the cities - they're needed in the north to grow wheat, grapes, and other crops and to work the dairy farms.  A Little in the city is fair game.  It also has a real problem with organized crime, which has its fingers in almost every other island as well

Ahhh, so Italy analog. That should be cool to see. Also as @BabySofia has already shown, Amazon Mafia = Terrifying.  

p.s.

You know at some point it might fun to do a collab on a Millennium Consulate workers daily life in Gaule

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Gaule, Albion, Allemagne, Ausonia, Catalon, Eire.

Ausonia

I love that idea for the island I would assume there would be some protection for Littles just to make sure there are some left to be sent to the south to join the workforce.

Although I suppose the stories of what happens to adventurous littles who venture from there nice safe farming community to the scary northern cities would be enough of a deterrent 

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Ahhh, so Italy analog. That should be cool to see. Also as @BabySofia has already shown, Amazon Mafia = Terrifying.  

p.s.

You know at some point it might fun to do a collab on a Millennium Consulate workers daily life in Gaule

You nailed it!  I need to catch up on Exchanged, I'm waaaaaayyyyyy behind now.  I haven't read it since last fall.  Stacy was just starting college when I last checked in.  I actually went back to Gaule for the Biggest Little Vacation... but I haven't written on that since January.  I doooooo have up to Chapter 8 of "Breaking the Girl" however, and Chapter 7 is some of the hottest ABDL fiction I've ever written, ever.  It's steamy and wonderful.

22 minutes ago, RPMolly said:

I love that idea for the island I would assume there would be some protection for Littles just to make sure there are some left to be sent to the south to join the workforce.

Although I suppose the stories of what happens to adventurous littles who venture from there nice safe farming community to the scary northern cities would be enough of a deterrent 

The Amazons in the south have no interest in the native Littles of the north being in their towns - they're too small to be safe on their own in the Big City (in every sense of the word) - much better that they do the farming work up north.

Littles NEVER want to go south if they can keep from it.  Our RP is about a poor Little named Luciana who gets injured - nothing major, a cracked rib - but the local doctor doesn't have a bone mender capable of healing a rib... so she just has to make a quick trip to the city with her Mid friend Chiara watching out for her to make sure nothing happens.

But of course, Maya is playing an Amazon named Arista in the city... I wonder what will happen to poor, injured Luciana and her friend?

Basically, all Maya has to do is write a 3 paragraph intro to a story and I can't help but invent an entire island - though Maya came up with Allemagne (I just named it) - and a poor Little to be the victim :O

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Little's NEVER want to go south if they can keep from it.  Our RP is about a poor Little named Luciana who gets injured - nothing major, a cracked rib - but the local doctor doesn't have a bone mender capable of healing a rib... so she just has to make a quick trip to the city with her Mid friend Chiara watching out for her to make sure nothing happens.

But of course, Maya is playing an Amazon named Arista in the city... I wonder what will happen to poor, injured Luciana and her friend?

Basically, all Maya has to do is write a 3 paragraph intro to a story and I can't help but invent an entire island - though Maya came up with Allemagne (I just named it) - and a poor Little to be the victim :O

So to get the dynamic straight, you come up with an awesome fun loving character and a charming land

And then Maya party poops with an Amazon who has a reason why said Little needs to be a baby

4 minutes ago, RPMolly said:

So to get the dynamic straight, you come up with an awesome fun loving character and a charming land

And then Maya party poops with an Amazon who has a reason why said Little needs to be a baby

No, it's more like I have a bad day and I'm feeling sad and Maya says, "Hmm... I wonder what kind of squirmy feelings I can give to Kimmy so she doesn't feel so sad... oh, I know"  <evil evil evil>

Then I read it and go:  "Ooooooooooo fun" and I make up some stuff to make her evil seem plausible and add some twists to it :D

She's evil 'cuz she wants me to be happy <3

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

She's evil 'cuz she wants me to be happy <3

Sounds like she's your Amazon mommy and you are her brainwashed Little :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Sounds like she's your Amazon mommy and you are her brainwashed Little :roflmao:

I keep telling everyone, she's not actually MY mommy, she's someone's mommy - Mcraft/Kali - but not mine.  She's my Auntie Maya ;)

And I was beyond submissive looooooong before she came into my life.

27 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I doooooo have up to Chapter 8 of "Breaking the Girl" however, and Chapter 7 is some of the hottest ABDL fiction I've ever written, ever.  It's steamy and wonderful.

Now you have hopes up, i like steamy and wonderful:D

I keep telling everyone, she's not actually MY mommy, she's someone's mommy - Mcraft/Kali - but not mine.  She's my Auntie Maya ;)

Oh i know that, i just wanted to tease you a bit, i haven't teased you in a few days :P

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Question did you ever read the 'funishment' scene in "Why I Wear Diapers After Work?"

5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

You nailed it!  I need to catch up on Exchanged, I'm waaaaaayyyyyy behind now.  I haven't read it since last fall.  Stacy was just starting college when I last checked in.  I actually went back to Gaule for the Biggest Little Vacation... but I haven't written on that since January.  I doooooo have up to Chapter 8 of "Breaking the Girl" however, and Chapter 7 is some of the hottest ABDL fiction I've ever written, ever.  It's steamy and wonderful.

Ooooohhhhh. I can't wait. I should probably make sure not to read it at work though lmfao

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Sabrina jumped slightly when the door opened in and a slender man in a pinstripe suit - white on charcoal grey - and a blue shirt with a red tie stepped into the room, taking a seat opposite Naomi.

"Naomi," he began warmly, completely ignoring Sabrina.  "So good to see you."  His accent was thick, obviously from the eastern end of the island - easterners had such sticks up their butts.  Sabrina couldn't help but make a face at his accent, she'd never met a easterner she liked.

"James, it's lovely to see you," she greeted the new man, James,  just as pleasantly, shaking his hand. "I hope the trip out was alright. How's Stephen doing?  Well, I hope. You mentioned last we met that he was starting up an online newspaper company. How did that work out?"

"He's doing quite well, though his paper isn't," James shook his head.  "I told him he was being foolish, that trying to resurrect that outdated mode of sharing information - nobody cares about newspapers, haven't for ages.  The adorable idiot swore that he was going to succeed on the quaint nature of the whole thing, it was dismal."  He laughed, a harsh sound and Sabrina focused on holding still.  Naomi wasn't looking at her, she was being outright ignored by both Amazons.  "He wasted a good deal of money on that venture, but I didn't marry him for his business acumen, after all.  Remind me to tell you his newest hobby before we're done, you won't even believe it.  No, as you and I both know, the money is in Littles. How is your nightclub experiment going?  Are you actually getting Little business?  My end is going quite well - the restaurant we discussed, the one staffed entirely by Littles... business is booming.  No one can have an Allemagne Little, so everyone wants one, it's human nature.  So you give them a place where they can look at them, covet them, bounce them on a knee for a fee... it's brilliant.  Has it worked for your club?"

"I honestly haven't implemented it there yet," Naomi shook her head. "I'm glad to hear that it's working out well over there. Your staff really seems to like it well enough too, by the reports. So long as there's a good paycheck involved, that is. The problem is things are more tense over here on the west side of the island. The segregation is getting worse and I'm having trouble keeping Little workers. Most of them get too offended at the very first time anyone calls them cute or they are given a lecture. It's a little ridiculous, honestly. Getting ideas too big for their little bodies, really. There's no reason that we all can't work together in peace and gain advantage from our various strengths. Littles utilizing their cuteness is a wonderful way to help them gain an appreciation in our society. But they're too stubborn and prideful for that here."

The server slipped into the room during their conversation.  The two paused to place their drink orders - Naomi was apparently having a lemonade, and Sabrina learned that she was getting grape juice.  Great.

"I don't think I properly introduced you, James," Naomi gestured to Sabrina, securely fastened in the chair.  She hadn't made a sound the entire conversation, as instructed. "I'd like for you to meet Brie, my Little."

James turned to look at Sabrina with a smile she could only describe as malicious.  

"She's a Native, isn't she?"  Sabrina felt a chill as his eyes lingered on her, she didn't understand how kind, mostly progressive Naomi could have dealings with anyone like this!  "Allemagne Littles are the most precious things, aren't they."

Sabrina only looked at James helplessly.  She didn't dare speak, and she couldn't wave at him as she had with the man at the front... her hands were bound beneath the tray.

"They are," Naomi agreed, stroking Sabrina's cheek again.  Suddenly, the straps around her wrists and ankles felt too tight.  Naomi turned her attention back to James. "I'd love to hear about this new venture of his. I'm sorry the newspaper fell through. It was an endearing idea, I suppose."

"Stephen," James' voice held a little too much derision for Sabrina's comfort - he was discussing his married partner, she assumed, "is obsessed with this 'AmzDom' garbage."  Sabrina flinched at this.  "He's convinced there's a market, just because he is submissive to me, he thinks that it's possible that there are actually Amazons who want to belong to Littles.  It's absolute rubbish.  And it's that damned author, Naomi... that stupid book and those awful websites."

"I'm aware of them," Naomi said, nodding.  Sabrina's pulse quickened.  "So Stephen is really interested in that? I don't quite see why. He loves you and you're certainly not a Little. Besides, submitting to another Amazon partner is one thing, submitting to a Little is quite another. Oh, I'm not saying that there's no possible way anyone could have an interest in it, seems like there's at least one person into something odd or new these days, but a whole bunch? Enough to start a business around? I'm afraid even if Amazons were into it, even just as a joke, you couldn't find enough truly dominant Littles that wouldn't be terrified when faced with the situation. I don't know. Who am I to judge? I just don't see it as quite as popular as Stephen might be hoping."

"That's precisely my point! He has no interest in a Little partner, but he's convinced that because these communities exist, there must be some number of actual Amazons lurking in them, and he's convinced that he can market products to both of them.  He took my 'sex sells' speech entirely too much to heart.  But just like he didn't listen to me about his stupid newspaper, he's not going to listen to me on this, and he'll waste another hundred thousand because he is so sure that he's got the right idea this time."  James sighed deeply, "And it's all drivel.  The writing is dreadful, I catch him reading them from time to time, 'product research' he calls it.  The fact that they got a book of the garbage published at all is awful.  And that LittleDomme, I swear she's a ringleader of some kind, but her work is terrible.  The characters are unbelievable, the plots are ridiculous and-"

Sabrina felt her blood boil and without thinking, she spat the pacifier out, the taste of anger on her lips and tongue - she couldn't take it anymore.  It was bad enough listening to the both of them badmouth Littles in general, now they were attacking her fondest desires, the thing that brought her the most pleasure in life, and a hobby she had invested years into... her beloved stories.

"Hey!" Sabrina snapped as the pacifier hit the tray, "I worked really hard on those!  Nobody's over here insulting your passion, your dreams.  I poured everything I had into those stories, you big assho... " she trailed off as both pairs of Amazon eyes were on her, and fear flooded her body once again.  The room was dead silent except for the soft hiss coming from her diaper.

"What did we talk about before we came here, Brie?" Naomi growled, her eyes narrowing. "I gave you one rule. Just one. One simple task, and I honestly believed that you were capable of being a good enough girl to follow it. So perhaps you need to spend the rest of this evening gagged and you can have a bottle of formula for dinner when we get home, because I'm too cross to nurse you tonight, that's for sure." She paused for a moment, fuming, letting her threat sink in. "You're going to apologize to Mr. Anderson right now for your outburst, for your naughty words, and since you've so happily outed yourself, for the stories you've written that have caused him so much grief over the past while. Go on, now, before you see how angry mommy can really get."

James looked positively giddy in a disturbingly sharklike way, his grin was tooth-filled and ear-to-ear as Sabrina visibly wilted.  Tears well up in her eyes as she turned to James.  She had a hard choice to make: defend what tiny shred of dignity she had left, or apologize for adding what beauty she could to the world, for empowering Littles and trying to show that not every Little had to cower before their oppressors... but she also knew that if she didn't comply perfectly, she might end up restrained tonight and ruin her escape.

"I'm sorry Mr. Anderson," Sabrina said sadly, sounding defeated.  "I'm sorry I spoke without being spoken to, I'm sorry I said naughty words, and I'm really sorry... that I... " she sniffled, it was so hard to get those words to come, "that I wrote the stories that caused you grief.  I shouldn't have... and I'm sorry."  Naomi picked the pacifier up from the tray and shoved it back between her lips.  Sabrina could only hang her head.

"Naomi Alexis," James' voice was as predatory as his smile, "I'm almost mad at you for not telling me.  You caught the LittleDomme?  How did you even find out who she was?" he turned his attention back to the Little.  "Oh, you little brat, you rotten little beast, do you have any idea how many feathers you ruffled with your silly message board?  I've had to fire three Littles for quoting your stories on the job.  I can't let my restaurant get a reputation for promoting your perverse ideas.  Oh how the mighty have fallen," he laughed his harsh laugh again, "Not so dominant now, are you?  How's it feel being owned like a Little should.  I do hope you keep her on a leash, Naomi - it's one of her favorite fantasies."

As his ire washed over her directly, she couldn't take it any more, by the time he mentioned the leash, she was bawling outright, hanging limp in the bonds of the chair.

"Sabrina Weber, actually," Naomi nodded. "And it wasn't so hard to put the puzzle pieces together. I'd checked out the site when one of my employees mentioned it because I was amused and curious. Well not two days later, this Little girl shows up at the club in a dress so mature and elegant, I didn't even know they made clothes like it in her size. She was celebrating the publishing of that book with her name in it and we got talking. My Little girl has no memory of it, she had more than a little bit too much to drink, but I'd wanted her from that very first moment that she smiled at me. I looked the book up, recognized the writing style - it's like a fingerprint with writers. I wouldn't have needed to figure it out to want her, but it did make the hunt all the more amusing.

"Hush, Brie," Naomi's voice was softer, but far from soothing as she removed the tray and unbuckled Sabrina from the chair, lifting her and holding her close. "it's okay, baby. I know, I know. I know you're sorry and that you're sad. It's been hard. But it's okay, there's no need to cry. I'm not mad at you, honey. You apologized, you're a good girl, I forgive you. I don't agree with a lot of the content, but your writing is beautiful, Brie, it really is. That story you wrote this morning, mommy loved it. That was a genuine and heartfelt piece of literature. Please don't cry baby, it's okay."

James was shocked by the revelation.  Two birds with one stone, the ringleader of the AmzDom boards and the subversive author/editor Sabrina Weber.  Naomi was truly a force to be reckoned with.  He had so many questions - how had she gotten the permit, how had she captured the girl, what was this new story that she actually liked?

But he had known Naomi long enough not to interrupt her compassion with his bluntness, it never ended well.  So he just watched, that smile never leaving his face, and he waited.

Sabrina's emotions felt completely out of control, she couldn't stop crying, and as Naomi patted her diapered bottom rhythmically, trying to soothe her as she held her close, she felt incredibly helpless... she sniffled, her sobs slowing down, and she focused on Rachel... who did want to submit, who would rescue her, and they could live happily ever after.

"We're going to franchise, Naomi," James said quietly after a long moment, "I've scouted three locations, I have buyers with capital, but seeing as how you're a 50% owner of The Littlest Diner, I need you to review the plans - there's little direct risk to us, the franchisees are all providing initial capital, the only risk is if they do a bad job, they could tank the original restaurant.  But... if this works, we could be moving west, and then possibly to other islands."

"The first restaurant is stable, yes?" Naomi answered after a long moment of silence, obviously distracted by Sabrina's tears.  "You could leave it with a manager for a while? Start small. Expand to one new location, run it yourself, get it up and running smoothly before you train a manager and leave them to their devices. I think there's a secure enough reputation and set of regulars to the original that it should be at no real risk, but it's better safe than sorry. Let the new place run for at least three months on its own. If it's turning a proper profit, then we'll expand again into a few more locations, make it gradual. I would come out there too and run one while you the other so we're expanding more, but unfortunately, I'm between suppliers at the club at the moment and have to get some more kinks ironed out there first. But hopefully in the next year the club will be more stable and Brie here will be better settled and we can come out for a few months and help get more restaurants started."

"I figured you’d say that," James shook his head.  Naomi was conservative when it came to business.  Lower risk, lower reward - but she was successful.  If she had thought the idea was outright awful, she would have called him on it.  He pulled out an alternate set of paperwork.  "This is the agreement for that, but you'll need to put up the fee for the land - the restaurant doesn't have enough capital on its own to expand yet.  But I figured that would be your plan, Naomi."  He smiled.  "Take it home, read it over, have it couriered to me.  You look like you've got other things on your mind.  It was very nice meeting you, Sabrina Weber... or should I say Brie Alexis.  I'm sure you'll be very happy in your new life, Naomi is one in a million and you're right where you belong."  He smirked as Sabrina buried her face in Naomi's shoulder and squeezed the Amazon tightly.

"Thank you, James," Naomi sighed. "It really means a lot. I'm sorry we didn't get to have that dinner. Stay, have your meal, and come by the club before you leave. We'll have to get together sometime soon, the three, well, I guess four of us now. It's been a while since I've seen Stephen. Perhaps I can help talk him out of this idea of his, or at least into a new one with better chances. I'm really sorry to bail like this. Brie and I are going through a little bit of a tough adjustment time. She's got a lot of big fears and feelings and is feeling a little insecure because of it all. I promise, next time you have my full and proper attention."

"Of course," he smiled warmly.  James might have been a shark and a shrewd businessman, but he had a soft spot for Naomi.  "Come visit us at the restaurant soon, and send me that paperwork as soon as you can.  And.. I'm glad you're happy Naomi, I can tell."  He shook his head as she left.  He didn't have any desire to keep a Little himself, neither did Stephen - after working with the brats every day, he knew for a fact he wouldn't want to come home to one.

Sabrina clung to Naomi as they walked back to the car, the man at the podium waving and offering his goodbyes.  As she was lowered back into the carseat, she stared into Naomi's eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Jump to Chapter 18!

• Like 4

No milk tonite.  Escape is possible.  The introduction of James' partner's ideas could be interesting in the future.

Thanks for the update.  Have fun with your Mommy-type today!

A late-night update! Very awesome!

The dinner didn't seem to go as bad as it could have. Sabrina lost some of her dignity, but it was to an Amazon that she'll (maybe) never see again and Naomi. Hopefully, Naomi doesn't punish Sabrina too much later. Naomi threatened her with a gagging and formula for dinner, but Naomi could still restrain Sabrina too. The formula could also be drugged with something that hinders her. Maybe Naomi will be merciful, and Sabrina will get her chance to escape. I hope she can, and that Rachel is who she says she is.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I would have doubled down and told the guy to get fucked. I'm already in for a beating might as well make it worth it. Then again I'm borderline suicidal, politically radical, and possessed of fanatical levels of agro.

......Honestly I wonder how many jobs I'm going to get fired from because of my inability to take shit......

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I would have doubled down and told the guy to get fucked. I'm already in for a beating might as well make it worth it. Then again I'm borderline suicidal, politically radical, and possessed of fanatical levels of agro.

......Honestly I wonder how many jobs I'm going to get fired from because of my inability to take shit......

You've got to make it past the job interview first.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

You've got to make it past the job interview first.

Yep...

I'm terrible at networking and self promoting so who knows if I'll even get the chance to be fired.