LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

First, I have to say that it would seem that you truly earned your new sentence in diapers Kimmy. I feel like Sabrina has a better chance of getting out of diapers at this point than you do.

Secondly, Sabrina is going to have a real hard time overpowering Naomi when she is diapered so thickly that she can hardly crawl  

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, thedman said:

First, I have to say that it would seem that you truly earned your new sentence in diapers Kimmy. I feel like Sabrina has a better chance of getting out of diapers at this point than you do.

Secondly, Sabrina is going to have a real hard time overpowering Naomi when she is diapered so thickly that she can hardly crawl  

Did we say she was going to be able to crawl? Kimmy, did we decide on diaper thickness yet? I vote for her diapers to be so thick she can't even roll over. That would be adorable. Naomi would just have to snuggle her and carry her everywhere. 

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Thanks!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  Do you think Sabrina will be able to escape the trap?  Did she really bring it on herself though?  Naomi tricked her, after all...

She said I used the hose to hide the accident... it didn't smell!  Because it wasn't an accident, I was unfairly put back in diapers.  I protest!

It's not a tantrum, I was wrongfully diapered and it was super unfair to have my tongue numbed as punishment for "lying", 'cuz I didn't lie.  And she said if my diaper is dry tonight, I'll get in trouble.  It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

But yes, I would like cookies... I hate rattles though, stacking blocks is way better.  And I'll earn my way out of diapers again, you'll see.

Also, I love that we're on page 14 of the comments for a 10 chapter (so far story) ;)

It's okay Kimmy big sister Ashley's here with a hug

43 minutes ago, Aries said:

That might be true, but in your case, it wouldn't be Amazons, it would be your droid army turning against you and pressure points wouldn't work, you'd still end up diapered

Why would they diaper me? There combat models not domestic. Also that's why I put in fail safe overloads. Their fire control is slaved to a read only chipset that makes it impossible for them to target my biosignature.

7 minutes ago, thedman said:

:O

But I didn't!  Why doesn't anyone believe me!? :'(

If Sabrina makes it out of diapers, I should definitely be let out.  Maya, please pass that on to my mommy-type.

5 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Did we say she was going to be able to crawl? Kimmy, did we decide on diaper thickness yet? I vote for her diapers to be so thick she can't even roll over. That would be adorable. Naomi would just have to snuggle her and carry her everywhere. 

Well, we haven't done that ever-delicious first-diapering scene yet.  What is with you wacky mommy-types needing the Little's diapers to be so thick.  Mine is far too thick right now, but I got in trouble for complaining about it.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Why would they diaper me? There combat models not domestic. Also that's why I put in fail safe overloads.

Aww thanks <3  You believe me, right?

And they're forgetting your ageplay age, they think ALLLL littles/mids belong in diapers  9_9

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

And they're forgetting your ageplay age, they think ALLLL littles/mids belong in diapers  9_9

I mean like I said they wouldn't even be programmed for that and the failsafes would kick in regardless ROM FTW. :)

Basically their physically wired into motor, fire control, and power supply/programmed into the BIOS equivalent. This isn't something you can tamper with in a quick on the fly combat hack. You'd have to spend days basically going in with a solder gun and physically reversing the work I did. :)

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Your real name is Ashley? Cool! I'm learning more about all my wonderful diaper-friends all the time! :)

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But I didn't!  Why doesn't anyone believe me!? :'(

*Whispers* It's okay, Kimmy. I believe you. But since everyone, Big & Little alike, seems to want you diapered perhaps you should just go along with it for now. Play the helpless Little Baby for now. They'll let their guard down eventually.

*Ahem* HAHAHA! Silly little girl! There's no such thing as TOO thick when it comes to diapers for babies like you! Now go crawl over to your playpen with the other babies and maybe I'll bring you a bottle of chocolate milk later.

*Whispers again* Sorry. I've gotta play the part or they'll get suspicious.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Your real name is Ashley? Cool! I'm learning more about all my wonderful diaper-friends all the time! :)

*Whispers* It's okay, Kimmy. I believe you. But since everyone, Big & Little alike, seems to want you diapered perhaps you should just go along with it for now. Play the helpless Little Baby for now. They'll let their guard down eventually.

*Ahem* HAHAHA! Silly little girl! There's no such thing as TOO thick when it comes to diapers for babies like you! Now go crawl over to your playpen with the other babies and maybe I'll bring you a bottle of chocolate milk later.

lol

Guest KWOceans
5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*Grabs Trip by the ear* Trip? Do we need to have a talk about leading the little babies on? We're not teaching them to fib, and if you're trying too stir up trouble, then maybe I should reevaluate how big you really are? I was just starting to see you mature enough to be a mid, perhaps I ought to be rethinking that and getting you up on the change table. :P 

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Aww thanks <3  You believe me, right?

**whispers**

Also I believe you but I'd rather not get on KW's bad side. I'm not sure even an entire combat droid platoon, auto defense system, and special operations squad armed with triax laser rifles is enough to stop her.

Guest KWOceans
18 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

If Sabrina makes it out of diapers, I should definitely be let out.  Maya, please pass that on to my mommy-type.

Well, we haven't done that ever-delicious first-diapering scene yet.  What is with you wacky mommy-types needing the Little's diapers to be so thick.  Mine is far too thick right now, but I got in trouble for complaining about it.

Firstly, thicker diapers are cute, increase leak protection, and the waddle is just so precious. I don't, however, take kindly to being referred to as 'wacky'. You're not being very nice, Little girl. I think maybe we need to have a 'talk'? 

So, let me get this straight, you want me to encourage your mommy to take you out of diapers if Sabrina gets out, to be fair? Well, in the name of fairness then, if she fails to get out, then you should also be doomed to a lifetime of padding, yes? You seem to have a lot of faith in Sabrina. Well, I have a lot of faith in Naomi too, so I'll take that bet, little girl. Best hope you don't lose, or it's diapers for life. I'll even encourage your mommy to up the thickness level she considers normal. Isn't that nice of me? :P 

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

**whispers**

Also I believe you but I'd rather not get on KW's bad side. I'm not sure even an entire combat droid platoon, auto defense system, and special operations squad armed with triax laser rifles is enough to stop her.

They couldn't. And I heard that. It's not nice to give the baby false hope or indulge in her fabrications like this. Do you need a spanking too, FNF?

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

*Grabs Trip by the ear* Trip? Do we need to have a talk about leading the little babies on? We're not teaching them to fib, and if you're trying too stir up trouble, then maybe I should reevaluate how big you really are? I was just starting to see you mature enough to be a mid, perhaps I ought to be rethinking that and getting you up on the change table. :P 

I was TRYING to use reverse psychology on her! If I can get her to let her guard down and at least pretend to be the Little Baby we all know her to be then she'll soon remember how much she loves it and needs it and she'll stop trying to pretend.

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I was TRYING to use reverse psychology on her! If I can get her to let her guard down and at least pretend to be the Little Baby we all know her to be then she'll soon remember how much she loves it and needs it and she'll stop trying to pretend.

Sure you were. I don't trust you, Trip, sorry to say. I still think you'd be better off in diapers and a onsie. Maybe a cute little dress? Or a tutu? Just because I consider you a mid, doesn't mean you aren't diaperable. I'm sure it's been done plenty of times before. 

9 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Firstly, thicker diapers are cute, increase leak protection, and the waddle is just so precious. I don't, however, take kindly to being referred to as 'wacky'. You're not being very nice, Little girl. I think maybe we need to have a 'talk'? 

So, let me get this straight, you want me to encourage your mommy to take you out of diapers if Sabrina gets out, to be fair? Well, in the name of fairness then, if she fails to get out, then you should also be doomed to a lifetime of padding, yes? You seem to have a lot of faith in Sabrina. Well, I have a lot of faith in Naomi too, so I'll take that bet, little girl. Best hope you don't lose, or it's diapers for life. I'll even encourage your mommy to up the thickness level she considers normal. Isn't that nice of me? :P 

They couldn't. And I heard that. It's not nice to give the baby false hope or indulge in her fabrications like this. Do you need a spanking too, FNF?

YEEP

Oh shit! She's on to me.

B1-75636

I want this place locked down now!!! Set threat level to defcon three. All units lethal force authorized, free fire zone out to one 1/4 k in effect.  Ready launchers and guass mortars. Valkyrie squad your with me. I'm going to suit up. (kits out in eviroarmor and omni rig)

Guest KWOceans
13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I believe you.

Ellie, come on now, don't indulge her. You know how Kimmy is. She gets an idea in her head and she obsesses. We wouldn't want to hurt her feelings when she learns that she's never going to be an Amazon. It's just not meant to be. 

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

YEEP

Oh shit! She's on to me.

B1-75636

I want this place locked down now!!! Set threat level to defcon three. All units lethal force authorized, free fire zone out to one 1/4 k in effect.  Ready launchers and guass mortars.

First of all, I'm only worth a Three on the threat level scale? And lethal? Oh, FNF, I'm offended on both counts. Tsk tsk. Maybe you really do need a spanking and some corner time. Don't worry, sweetling, I think I have a nice pretty dress in the closet that would fit you. It even has a bow. Would you like a diaper cover with bum ruffles too? And I bet you need a nice bottle of chocolate milk. Though Auntie Maya can't promise it won't be laced. ;) 

17 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Got it.. thanks Trip <3

I do like chocolate milk...

15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I believe you.

THANK YOU.  It totally wasn't an accident, it was absolutely the garden hose, and not because I needed to wash off the evidence.  I can totally work the buckles on the shortalls, it's just tough when people are looking!

um...

How about if she gets out, you tell my mommy that I should and if not, then I wear without fussing for a month?  "For life" is some pretty big stakes...  And noooo, "normal" is 1 diaper with a doubler, I don't need more than that, I waddle enough already!

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:O

TRIP!  I trusted you!  Betrayed!

Ellie, come on now, don't indulge her. You know how Kimmy is. She gets an idea in her head and she obsesses. We wouldn't want to hurt her feelings when she learns that she's never going to be an Amazon. It's just not meant to be. 

I don't obsess, and I don't wanna be an Amazon... I just think I need some time out of diapers, too!

7 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

First of all, I'm only worth a Three on the threat level scale? And lethal? Oh, FNF, I'm offended on both counts. Tsk tsk. Maybe you really do need a spanking and some corner time. Don't worry, sweetling, I think I have a nice pretty dress in the closet that would fit you. It even has a bow. Would you like a diaper cover with bum ruffles too? And I bet you need a nice bottle of chocolate milk. Though Auntie Maya can't promise it won't be laced. ;) 

Coming back later, not today with a point for this one.  Love it!

(Terrified squeak)

Defcon 2!! All units general quarters, general quarters. This is not a drill!!! All units to combat stations. Lock launchers, mortars, and the 150s to preset kill zones. Somebody get me some air cover now!!

(Klanoxs and sound of mechanical feet as concealed artillery and missile launchers raise to ready position.)

Butt bows are the best - did I ever post the picture of my onesie with the bow and ruffles from my tumblr?

I think this has gotten a bit out of hand. I never intended to start a civil war between Kimmy supporters and Maya supporters.

@bbykimmy Stop complaining about the diapers. I know it's hot out, and I know you feel wrongly-accused. But you need to listen to your mommy. And you especially shouldn't complain about her when she's not here to defend herself. Do you have any idea how lucky you are to even have a Mommy? Because I know several Littles who would give anything for what you have.

@KWOceans If you keep threatening all your fans soon everyone will be too afraid to comment. Is that what you want? Your fan base scared into silence?

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think this has gotten a bit out of hand. I never intended to start a civil war between Kimmy supporters and Maya supporters.

@bbykimmy Stop complaining about the diapers. I know it's hot out, and I know you feel wrongly-accused. But you need to listen to your mommy. And you especially shouldn't complain about her when she's not here to defend herself. Do you have any idea how lucky you are to even have a Mommy? Because I know several Littles who would give anything for what you have.

@KWOceans If you keep threatening all your fans soon everyone will be too afraid to comment. Is that what you want? Your fan base scared into silence?

Awww, Trip's right.  It's all a fib, I don't want to make anyone feel bad.  I know I'm super lucky to have a mommy-type who loves me.  I have it really great and I don't want anyone to think my complaints are truthful, I was delighted as I tried to defend myself about my "accident" and very happy that I ended up padded <3

The complaints aren't honest, just playful.  I fussed just enough to get a small spanking ('cuz those are great) and submitted to the diapering that we ALL know I wanted so much ;)

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings :(