LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neat Video

that reporter really deserves an award,or atleast a raise, not because it was a positive look at ab's but because she remained objective the whole way through and didn't just go for shock value like most.

i stopped watching the news as much because the reporters usually try to sway you to their oppinion on the stories but this one let the story tell itself. it has renewed my faith in the news that it's not just propoganda and lop sided speculation.

unfortunately the news reporter didn't say her name but her voice sounded very familiar, i thought it was shelby sheehan at first but then she said it was in phoenix az, and she's a local reporter so i guess not.

another reason she should be commended is the fact that she went out of her way to find a knowledgable therapist, michelle clarkson is based in washington and the story was in phoenix. she really went all-out for this story.

if the ab that was in that story is reading this, thanks for keeping a level head. it looks lke the news reporter blind-sided you while you were walking down the street and i'm guessing that is a scary thing. by the way great outlook on life, i value individuality over most other personality traits and it really seems to me like you've figured yourself out. congradulations on being yourself, that's a hard thing to do in america.

I know HeidiLynn,

I've been aquainted with him for over a year, and yes the thing that made me write to him from the start was that you've gotta have a lot of courage to be out in the open like that. I myself don't wear openly while out and about, I am just too private about that aspect of my life. He felt that living life any other way was a lie, and it would be hypacritical for him to live any other way.

You've really got to sit down and think it out and decide for yourself what your life is going to be, and how big a part of your life wearing diapers truly is. No an AB lifestyle is NOT for the DL's out there, but those of us who are AB know how it feels to live the double life of adult and baby.

He sat down and thought about this for some time, it's not an easy decision to make. Think about all of the stares you would get, all of the people out there who don't understand, or don't WANT to see this. It's a lot like what the first transvestites must have felt when they came out. So no this wasn't the easy way, but for him it was what he felt he needed to do.

He finally decided that this was the way he was going to be, and there was no looking back. It hasn't been the easiest life for him, but hey, who's life is easy? It was simply the ONLY life for him.

I would like to thank the reporter and the therapist, as I feel they were VERY professional, and did this piece with taste. Not there for shock value, mostly for education, and don't we need that type of reporting in todays world? Unfortunately I don't have a way to thank them, but I feel a lot of us would if we could. Imagine that though, somebody out there educating people about our existence, and NOT mocking us. The world needs more understanding like that, more tolerance.

Vic

This is heidilynn. I thank you all for the kind words and whomever posted the video. There is a lot more to the interview than what was presented. What you see is mainly the promo for the first segment. The station aired two segments on consecutive Friday nights. They wanted to do three, but ended up squeezing what they could into the second Friday airing. It's normally a 30 minute show and they don't usually devote that much time to a local story. So kudos to Scott Davis (the producer) for giving as much time as he could to devote to a story he believes in. Hell, I got more air time than Oprah on the show that night! I have been contacted by ABC News "Prime Time" to do a piece as a result of the local affilliate's (Ch. 3 KTVK, Phoenix Az.) airing and Scott has also just contacted me to do a follow-up. And "bayb", you"re right. It's funny. They ambushed me that day in Sept '05. I was just walking to the Minit-Mart (QT, actually), had just shaved and had nicked myself. I tried to stop the bleeding for about a good half hour or so and was really jonesing for a cigarette so I figured, "What the hell. Slap a tissue on it, nobody's gonna see me that would care anyway." When they accosted me on the street, I told them I didn't want to be interviewed right then and if they had a card, I would be happy to call them and arrange a better time. Right. They kept after me, even standing in the middle of the busy rush hour traffic, risking life and limb to follow me. I gave up and started answering questions. (damn papparrazi). The other funny thing about it is, They said they were going to do the story, but I didn't hear from them till I got back from a three week solo trip back East, Apr. '06. Seven months later. I had also forgotten about the tissue on my face that day and when a friend asked (she had seen the promo) what was that butterfly doing on my face, I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I saw the promo and was utterly humiliated. Oh, the social stigma! Oh well, I'll get over it, I suppose.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

Ive read a lot of your story before on which website I cant remember though. And, as I said in a reply to your website before, you are completely awsome. I couldnt think of a better spokesperson for us. (With the exception perhaps of turtlepins because his way of wording things makes me laugh) Good on you man, I hope that story airs here in San Diego too.

I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to be supportive and non-judgemental here, but I really don't think this sort of behavior is doing most of us any favors. I'm well aware that I'm throwing stones from inside a glass house, but my dreadful personal experiences with Heidi (not a good person) combined with this exploitative video, which most people will look at and recoil in horror, I have to say that this is not the kind of publicity any of us should be looking for. Can we get another crazy astronaut instead?

-RMS

I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to be supportive and non-judgemental here, but I really don't think this sort of behavior is doing most of us any favors. I'm well aware that I'm throwing stones from inside a glass house, but my dreadful personal experiences with Heidi (not a good person) combined with this exploitative video, which most people will look at and recoil in horror, I have to say that this is not the kind of publicity any of us should be looking for. Can we get another crazy astronaut instead?

-RMS

Nice to know you haven't given up your didees yet, RMS. When do you think you might lose the attitude?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

• 4 weeks later...

I liked that video and it made me feel betetr about being a ab, esspecialy the fact that the social worker was supportive and not nasty to ab's i still dont have the guts to be baby out in the street and i dont think i ever will, maybe at a fancy dress party though!

I am a bedwetter and wet at times during the day. I feel insecure about wearing my diapers for medical reasons. Though I got to give you props for going out in public like that. It takes alot of guts and alot of heart to show everyone that you have faith in what you believe in.